NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Aeoel
Attaché

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeoel » Sat May 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Gotham City, one of the most famous, beautiful and dangerous cities on Earth. This was the perfectly place for Elijah Cooper to call home! All the details had been taken care of, and now he was a proud resident of Gotham. He would have fun here, performing blood rituals, communing with the old Gods and existing just under the radar of the law as he helped fight crime and injustice here. It was a beautiful night and-something was wrong.

Thunor took off, flying into the air. It wasn't long before he found what was wrong. Batman was fighting three of the most dangerous villains on Earth, and having an easy time with them. Thunor watched as grunts started appearing. He knew the Bat didn't need his help, but what better way to get comfortable in his new home than with some action?

He smirked as he sent a bolt of electricity towards the grunts, flying towards the group.
Proud member of the Monarchist Federation!

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Gotham City

Yes, being a criminal boss is hard. And no, his rivals are not as weak as he thought to be, though he though they are because well, he worked for someone at that time, and now he works as that someone. Iceberg Lounge is a thing, Penguin is a thing, Maroni family is still a thing, and all of his rivals are a thing, except for few who had been drowned for months under the sea.

In the mansion left for him, Kyle watched the TV while eating his croissant sandwich, a new food he knew previously and a very delicious one. Behind, his bodyguards chatted here and there, all kinds of things being talked about, about Superman, Batman, local businesses, and girls. Ooh, girls, yeah. Especially the one from Big-Bang Theory. Hot, sexy girls.

Set that aside, Kyle watched the breaking news of East City's destruction.

"Holy. This destruction left nothing. Hmm....what should I do? Going there might be hard. Not going there, might be harder."

He pondering on what to do.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Gotham

The Vannis Family makes its way to the top of the food chain in Gotham. Sure, problems like heroes still appearing. But on the other side, their illegal arms trading flourished, and made its way to their hands, with the likes of assault rifles, and sub-machine guns. To even upping their power so that no one can attack their bases and businesses, military-grade weaponry and equipments are needed.

But that's another problem they need to taken care of, and not tonight. Vannis Family's henchmen made its way to the business of Maroni Family. One of their business places, is a laundering money business, behind what they think is a daycare center. It's night, no one's there but it's obvious there are guards and the officials. 30 men armed with assault rifles, sub-machine guns, shotguns, and pistols, arrive in 7 cars.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Gotham City

Well, the way Len read it. It's a G-O-T-H-A-M. Gotham. Gotham? Sounds weird. He laughed for a bit at this weird name. Nonetheless he's at the outskirts of the city. Lies a bridge on his front view. This blocky things with wheels?

He made a few adjustments regarding the way he should go there. He looked for awhile, before pressing on his foot down to the road, making a crater on the ground, a big one. Not huge, not large, big. He launched himself after that, flew himself to the city. Perhaps some people watched him. But...he didn't cared.

While he was flew, of course, he recalled what he did from his crash on this planet to the Gotham. Atoning his guilty and sins, he has to be good, but well, it's a bit....

"CRASH!"

He crashed into a building in front of him. Damn, he should learn not to thinking while flying. When he woke up, he saw people in front of him, men, women, frantically screaming to him. Some pulled their phone? Frantically calling, obviously.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:14 am

Altito Asmoro wrote:Gotham

The Vannis Family makes its way to the top of the food chain in Gotham. Sure, problems like heroes still appearing. But on the other side, their illegal arms trading flourished, and made its way to their hands, with the likes of assault rifles, and sub-machine guns. To even upping their power so that no one can attack their bases and businesses, military-grade weaponry and equipments are needed.

But that's another problem they need to taken care of, and not tonight. Vannis Family's henchmen made its way to the business of Maroni Family. One of their business places, is a laundering money business, behind what they think is a daycare center. It's night, no one's there but it's obvious there are guards and the officials. 30 men armed with assault rifles, sub-machine guns, shotguns, and pistols, arrive in 7 cars.

The battle was over. Fortunately, there is almost no battle, as the business itself surrendering themselves, as they know that Vannis is stronger than Maroni, and to fight them is a suicide. Fortunately they are smart. Unfortunately not with the Maroni himself. Therefore they should be vanquished. But that's going to be another day.

Report came of an unidentified stranger flew straight to a building. But it's not Vannis' concern for now and thus, they went home.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 am

Gotham
Len El

Len El was surprised. The people in front of him were quick to escaped from his vicinity. He looked to his behind and to down below, where police have mostly been there and aiming their guns at him. On the other hand, in front of him sounds of steps were heard. He has to decides what to do. After much contemplations, he turned his back to the front of him, now with facing to the sky. He stepped few steps, and running forward, eventually flew from the place.

Whew, so much for being a hero. Like Superman. He needs to looks for a place to stay, yesterday he crashed at some kind of bed store, but that place probably in construction. So he landed at a dark alley, and then walked around the corner, arrived at an animal shelter. The place was closed. He did had adapted to the culture of Earth so he knew few things. He contemplates whether or not to enter the place, you know, to stay there. A shelter must has security officers, so maybe they have a bed or something, and a food and drink.

What he just realized is that the window was smashed.

"What the...? Someone inside?"
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon May 04, 2015 7:33 am

Kaoiluja wrote:Vladkaht Jaloki wandered I through the dark Gotham alleyways, waiting quite impatiently for his reciever. He had been told to meet them here an hour ago. He was a patient person on most occasions, but this was ridiculous. He didn't care who this "scarecrow" thought he was. He was the heir to the throne of the Basakiith empire. He did not wait for some fool to give him his dues like a meager servant. It was insult enough that he had the audacity to ask him here in person to do their business, much less show up late. He knew full well that it could be a trap, but he he could always kill himself and revive somewhere else if the Scarecrow were to somehow find some inconceivable way to actually do anything more than make him laugh. Thus the the beauty and pleasure of being an absolute immortal

Finally he saw the group of men approaching from the shadows, or more sensed them. They thought they were so clever in their stealthy walk among the shadows. This was nothing but a child's pitiful game to the feral senses of the primal mage. One jumped out of the shadows, covered in a sack like mask.

"Boo!!" He cried, Then laughed maniacally. Great , Vladkaht thought. He's insane. . He wanted to get this deal over with as soon as possible. He cared not for this man, or any problems he may have with his psychological state. All he wanted was to be paid. "I assume my payments are in order?" He asked.

"So rushed, so rushed. What, are you afraid of the dark? You want to... Run home so soon?"

"Just give me the money. I don't have time for this. It's bad enough you made me come to this wretched hole in the ground in the first place. "

"Oh, but I wanted to see you! You and your little blue face..."

"The money scarecrow."

"Straightforward and true. I like that. Now, for the sake of saving your ever so precious free time, let's get to business."

He looked backwards, and a group of men came forward. They held two briefcases, each holding huge amounts of money. He heard the money rustle inside, and in a few moments had counted the amount based on their faint vibrations. He did not , however, object to them opening the case and showing it to him. "Feel free to count if you wish."

"Do not worry, I already have." Then he took the briefcases and placed them under one arm. "You do keep your word at least. Not like the other prominent names around here."

"I guess I'm just a... golden apple among rotting flesh." He said darkly , bowing in a large and awkward dip that looked like he was trying to touch his nose to his foot. "Now, your end of the deal."

Vladkaht reached into his dark crimson cloak and pulled out an ornately fashioned chain armlet and a peice of paper. Each link made a tinkling noise, like a wind chime on a gentle breeze. "This should help you with your particular area of expertise. Once a person is put into a state of fear, recite the command on this scroll, and those fears will become reality, able to harm them like you or I." Vladkaht had little use for the trinket. It was more of a suvonyier really, an artifact he found in the rubble of an old Basakiith temple. It was hardly something he would miss compared to the more precious pieces in his archives.

"Alright now, this is quite a delectable dish of deceit now isn't it?". He looked at Vladkaht for a few seconds. "Alliteration to much? Okay fine, bad line. So, on another note, how is your little fan club doing?"

Vladkaht looked to the dark night sky. "I should go. I have better things to be doing." He pulled out a small amulet that looked like a simple stone sphere. He spoke a short command, and in an instant the the briefcases melted away into purple swaths of inky liquid, which flowed into the amulet. This would make it much more convenient to carry than having to hold one under each arm.

Backing into the darkness slowly, the scarecrow cackled softly. "Oh, but I don't think it is going to be that easy."

"Don't try to pull anything. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, it's not what I'm pulling you should be worried about. Rivalries rivalries... They can get quite nasty. Not everyone wants me on top, you know."

With that he released a plume of brown smoke, and was gone. He heard the loading of guns coming from down the street. Apparently there was another party out here. Probably joker clan. Maybe someone else. Either way he knew he should get out while he was still unnoticed. But then again, what was the problem? He hadn't had any fun in years. Might as well get some fun time with a few punching bags.

He turned to the noise and rose to the air, his primal gems glowing golden on each hand. let's make this interesting shall we?

Seeing that no one answering him, he stepped out from the shelter and took a walk to the corner. As he walked, he came close to an alley, and he heard screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, what a loud scream." said Len to himself. He walked and hide himself behind a wall, so that he could peeked to the right, inside the alley. He yelled to the alley, "Hey, someone there? Alive?"
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
Seeing that no one answering him, he stepped out from the shelter and took a walk to the corner. As he walked, he came close to an alley, and he heard screaming.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, what a loud scream." said Len to himself. He walked and hide himself behind a wall, so that he could peeked to the right, inside the alley. He yelled to the alley, "Hey, someone there? Alive?"

The primal mage held a bruised and beaten man against a wall, his hand around the henchmans throat. "You tell your patron that he can..." Vladkaht looked over his shoulder at the figure who had yelled into the alleyway. It seemed that everyone wanted to be a vigilante these days. Pitiful. He regarded the figure quietly, then rolled his eyes with disgust. "Run along now, weakling. You have no place in our business." He tightened his grip on th mans throat with the last word. "Now, as I was saying..."

"The thing is," as Len walked into the alley, his fists clenched, ready to fight.

"I have place in this business. Now, if you let the man down, you can go peacefully from here. If you don't want to, well...say hello to my beautiful red eyes!" said by Len, and as soon as he said that, he blasted a red laser blast from his eyes to the man who held the other man on throat.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 06, 2015 2:54 am

Kaoiluja wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:
"The thing is," as Len walked into the alley, his fists clenched, ready to fight.

"I have place in this business. Now, if you let the man down, you can go peacefully from here. If you don't want to, well...say hello to my beautiful red eyes!" said by Len, and as soon as he said that, he blasted a red laser blast from his eyes to the man who held the other man on throat.

Vladkaht raised a hand toward the bolt, and a glowing sheild of dark blue material appeared in front of him, deflecting the laser blast to the side. The man in his hand passed out from lack of oxygen, and Vladkaht dropped him to the ground with a thud. He wondered if he should leave just for a moment, then laughed inwardly. What's the rush? I should do this for myself. I deserve a good fight every now and then! It wouldn't so for me to get rusty. Vladkaht gestured with not hands, and with a thrust hurled an orb of primal energy, which exploded mere inches from the trespasser, sending him flying backwards. Vladkaht laughed. "You want to play hero, do you? Alright then, I'll play the bad guy. I wonder who will win!" Vladkaht looked down to the ground, then uttered an incantation. His lips did not seem to make words or phrases, but moved so quickly and with such finesse that it seemed more like some kind of twisted low vibration. His voice rose and fell in an eerie tones as full pages of words were spoken in mileseconds. He rose into the air as The Winds of Skaeola took hold, and he looked down at the man who had confronted him. Strings of energy arced from his fingertips, bouncing of the walls and the vehicles nearby and sending trash and dirt exploding into the air.

Well, I'm fucked.

This is clearly one of the moment where he should be escaping. He should be escaping now, but we all know it is not a good future especially for him, if he wants to atone for his sins. In the end, he has to decides something. He decided to escaped, as it's the only possible solution, for now, though. It's a shame indeed to run away, but since his enemy is a magic user, and he knows nothing of how to defeat him, well he fucked.

"Well...um...well, I should go." said Len as he turned his back towards the man, and run fast. He escaped, and he believes his super speed is fast enough to escape from him. Where to? Somewhere safe and hidden so he can hides from the magic user.

The Starlight wrote:

Elena Galadera/Batgirl
The Long Night, Day 1

And so, ending the call, she leaned heavily against the building, muffling her groans, even now plotting. She had to find out what Bruce knew about the Court of Owls, and she needed to find the Batman. Gotham was lost without its savior, and as she had seen today, she was a pretty poor substitute. But she would do what she could. Turning to the GCPD line, she listened with growing horror as she discovered what was happening. Commissioner Gordon, shot! Breakout in Arkham Asylum! Joker kills 20 in train! Crimelord war in the slums! And that was only the beginning. She listened, as the Bat-Signal was mysteriously destroyed, and the police attempted to install martial law unsuccessfully.

Chaos was reigning free, and order's champion was missing. People were losing hope, and without the Bat-signal as a symbol of that hope, she feared for the future of Gotham. And once it was discovered that Batman had disappeared... she shuddered to think of it. She needed to recover as soon as possible, as she was desperately need. She would have to be the hope of Gotham, and now its saving was up to her, the Batgirl.

Batgirl leaned again on the building, looking at her shredded and mangled uniform, and gazing into the distance. It would be a long night.

Kyle Vannis

....Gotham is in chaos....

....Joker killed 20 in train....

....Breakout in Arkham....

.....Crimelord war in slums....

Well, that last one is arguably him.

Maroni and Falcone, who had returned from Bludhaven, came to the slums, probably the last place Batman would looked for, if he's still here. They want to make a truce. Sure, it will be bad for business as it means the two families will control the economy of Gotham's underworld, sharing the profits. But it is probably for the best, for now.

When the Falcone came however, the place empty. Too late to noticed it was a trap, The Don of Falcone, Carmine Falcone, his bodyguards, and his son Johnny, were gunned down by the Maroni's men, hiding between the homeless. They dead. And to think that Maroni won is absolutely ridiculous.

Two hours after the attack, Vannis Family attacked some of Maroni's businesses, and he himself went down on the field too. All of those businesses got captured, but most are destroyed in the ensuing battle. Falcone's lieutenants seized control over the Bludhaven's businesses, and then served under Vannis.

What happens now, is that Maroni was cornered alongside what left of his men. Kyle formed alliance with Two-Face, to control over Gotham. So, while Two-Face hold the Penguin, Maroni's ally, from reinforcing the Maroni's, Vannis and his men attacked Maroni. Cornered at the same slums where Falcone died, he hoped he could lived to see another day.

Yeah, he'll live to see another day. Kyle makes sure his eyes are open when he died, so that he can see the next sunrise and sunset, lying alongside the dead bodies of his men at the slums. No need for cleaning it either, GCPD is pretty much being occupied with the war between Two-Face and Penguin.

Oh, you must be wondering why the other sons of Carmine didn't took over the throne, right? Well, Maroni bribed Falcone's lieutenants to killed them. Sofia and Maria, however, still alive and well, and they took the men loyal to them and went to Central City, escaped from the wrath of both Maroni and the Batman.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 13, 2015 5:05 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter/Sentinel-32 Yrs-Gotham City(Universe 7's)

I arrived after some time in the center of the city. There was a mass of armed criminals beneath my craft, which was hovering silently about forty feet above them in cloaking technology which hid it from sight. If I had learned anything from Bruce before he died in my world, is that theatricality can accomplish a lot. And so I deactivated the cloaking device and opened the canopy of the craft. I then raised myself so that I could be seen completely by the mass of crooks beneath me.

The display worked as planned. The small line of Gotham PD looked above, as the criminals took in the sight, and almost as one being the collective small army began to flee yelling.

'Its Batman! RUN' The mob began to scatter, I would need to bring them in soon, but for now they are not the priority. They will be taken down soon enough. I then pressed a series of buttons on my suit and leapt from the craft as it began to chase down the various criminals in a auto pilot.

As I landed on the Gotham cement beneath me, a officer approached and seemed quite relieved and distressed at the same time.
"About time you showed up Batman, although the change of clothes is something to get used to. The whole city is tearing itself apart, and Batgirl has been trying to keep a lid on it for days, but we have not heard from her lately."

Kyle Vannis

Well, this didn't turned out well. Some of Vannis' men are at the center of Gotham, helping Two-Face in his battle against Penguin. Both crimelords are engaged in an intense battle, while the GCPD looked like tried to intervene to no avail. And then there's him.

Batman.

His return was not anticipated, and then his craft soon began its chase on the criminals. While this didn't clearly stopped the battle, it ended up lessening the numbers of participants at the war. Two-Face and Penguin are not on the scene, making assumptions from Vannis' men that they had escaped to their respective base. On the other hand, with Batman and Batgirl on Gotham, the battle could turn sour. Fortunately, no sight of Robin or Nightwing signified that there will be less intervention from the Bat and his....friends.

"It seems Batman had returned, sir. According to our men on the streets," said one of his men at his mansion, at the same time Kyle rested on his bedroom.

"Well, than it means we have to greet them with utmost sincerity. Bring along our men and the weapons too, we have to mobilize to Central Gotham." said Kyle.

His men and Kyle himself started to prepared their equipments, weapons, and themselves. They will bring fear and pain to the Gotham, and not even Batman can stop them, no matter how good is he.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat May 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Daniel Carter/Sentinel-32 Yrs-Gotham City(Universe 7's)

I arrived after some time in the center of the city. There was a mass of armed criminals beneath my craft, which was hovering silently about forty feet above them in cloaking technology which hid it from sight. If I had learned anything from Bruce before he died in my world, is that theatricality can accomplish a lot. And so I deactivated the cloaking device and opened the canopy of the craft. I then raised myself so that I could be seen completely by the mass of crooks beneath me.

The display worked as planned. The small line of Gotham PD looked above, as the criminals took in the sight, and almost as one being the collective small army began to flee yelling.

'Its Batman! RUN' The mob began to scatter, I would need to bring them in soon, but for now they are not the priority. They will be taken down soon enough. I then pressed a series of buttons on my suit and leapt from the craft as it began to chase down the various criminals in a auto pilot.

As I landed on the Gotham cement beneath me, a officer approached and seemed quite relieved and distressed at the same time.
"About time you showed up Batman, although the change of clothes is something to get used to. The whole city is tearing itself apart, and Batgirl has been trying to keep a lid on it for days, but we have not heard from her lately."

Kyle Vannis

Well, this didn't turned out well. Some of Vannis' men are at the center of Gotham, helping Two-Face in his battle against Penguin. Both crimelords are engaged in an intense battle, while the GCPD looked like tried to intervene to no avail. And then there's him.

Batman.

His return was not anticipated, and then his craft soon began its chase on the criminals. While this didn't clearly stopped the battle, it ended up lessening the numbers of participants at the war. Two-Face and Penguin are not on the scene, making assumptions from Vannis' men that they had escaped to their respective base. On the other hand, with Batman and Batgirl on Gotham, the battle could turn sour. Fortunately, no sight of Robin or Nightwing signified that there will be less intervention from the Bat and his....friends.

"It seems Batman had returned, sir. According to our men on the streets," said one of his men at his mansion, at the same time Kyle rested on his bedroom.

"Well, than it means we have to greet them with utmost sincerity. Bring along our men and the weapons too, we have to mobilize to Central Gotham." said Kyle.

His men and Kyle himself started to prepared their equipments, weapons, and themselves. They will bring fear and pain to the Gotham, and not even Batman can stop them, no matter how good is he.

Kyle Vannis

The battle got more intense. All over the city, men of both Two-Face and Kyle Vannis tried attacking, looting, and capturing Penguin's henchmen, businesses, although most of the intense battle happened at Central Gotham and Arkham Asylum. Kyle got into hand-to-hand combat with some of Penguin's musclemen in Central Gotham, and he emerged as a victor while his men taken care of the henchmen, and the GCPD.

"Boss, most of the heroes are in Asylum." said one of his men to him. He though of the plan to keep them there and to not bat their heads to Gotham again.

"Send our men there and keep them busy. We have to finish the battle before they came back! And send our remaining men to GCPD, storm that place and then proclaim to the civilians of Gotham that we will rule Gotham together with Two-Face. I'll headed there too." said Kyle as he ordered his men to packed up their weapons and head to GCPD. It won't be easy, but it never does. Kyle headed there too as well.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu May 21, 2015 6:08 am

Kyle Vannis

Hundreds of his men advanced towards GCPD, exchanged fire with GCPD's officers. The battle is one-sided on the Vannis with the superior numbers and firepower. While the first front was attacked, the second front, from the rooftop of GCPD, a helicopter armed with sniper rifle firing down to the officers standing by at the rooftop. The Bat-Signal is still in its complete form, not destroyed yet. GCPD is at its bottom point. Of course probably most of them are at the streets, or at the Asylum.

The battle began to be more and more intense, and yet the Vannis' men still cannot entered the station, it is a tough battle.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Fri May 22, 2015 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Kyle Vannis, Gotham

"Damn!" muttered Kyle to himself as the battle isn't going anywhere. Sure, his men had captured the front door and the back door of the GCPD, with the parking lot exit being blockaded with his men's cars, but the GCPD officers sure make the battle hard, they fight valiantly against his men. And with the uncertainty about the heroes at Arkham Asylum.

This has to end. Now.

"Brad," said Kyle to one of his lieutenant, Brad, who is beside him during this battle as they are now at the rooftop of GCPD, cleared from the officers. "Send a message to Marionette, tell her we need her help for something here. And specify how much we will pay her and that she can grab our weapons and bring our remaining men at the mansion if she needs help."

"Yes, Boss."

Brad typed a message to Marionette, a somewhat known mercenary and assassin about this.

To: Marionette

Hey, Marionette. It's nice to work with you again.

We have a problem. Vannis is currently in the battle with GCPD, and we can win the battle. However, we cannot win the battle if the heroes are coming towards us. Fortunately, they still in battle at the Arkham Asylum. What we want for you take care of is that you need to keep the heroes at the Asylum. And by keeping them, I mean you do anything necessary to keep them there. Cripple them, kill them, do what you have to do to keep them there. 10$ million will be transferred automatically to your bank account for payment upfront, the other 10$ will be given after you finish the job. You are welcome to take the men at the mansion as well as the weapons needed to further help you in this job.

Please reply as soon as possible...
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Len-El/The Striker

Len-El hides inside a dark alley, with five thugs beaten until they unconscious, all around him. At the corner lied a woman, cornered, cried, afraid of seeing what he did. He didn't intended to do that, but his rage and anger after retreating like a coward following his battle with a magician was enough for him to angry for what he cannot do. He walked out from the alley, with the streets almost empty, wounded citizens are being taken care of by the remaining paramedics and police officers are trying to rounding them up back to the local church at Gotham. It's being protected by various armed citizens and police officers remaining there, but it's not enough against the thugs.

In the distance, about a hundred thugs walked to the church with the intents to looted the church, and killed the people there, and brought them as hostages. Len-El decided enough is enough, and so, he walked to the thugs, facing them.

This has to end. Now.
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Thu May 28, 2015 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu May 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Ghondra wrote:Central Gotham

Gotham, the armpit of America. A seedy underbelly of vice, excess and debauchery, the home of some of the most dangerous criminals... and heroes in America. Arthur stood on the observation deck of Gotham's tallest building in Gotham; the Old Wayne Tower. He observed the ground below with disinterest, the people of Gotham were ants now, he stood tall over them, a watcher, an observer, even a guardian.

He drew a business card from his pocket, on it was the name "The Enforcer" it was clear white, a typical business card, barring a blood stain on the upper left corner, he fancied it as the Enforcer's calling card, from what Arthur has heard about the man he was... eccentric, to say the least.

Arthur jumped from the apex of the tower, catched by the wind he used the momentum to accelerate himself, the technicolor lights of the city below passed in a nauseating blur, soon he arrived at his destination, hovering just above the Falcone Compound, now known as the Vannis Compound. The lights were on and black shadows trailed the numerous pathways inside and outside the compound, from above it looked like an Ant-Farm.

He descended slowly, just short of the main gate, a small squad of 4 guards were stationed in front, flanking each other, it would be difficult to neutralize them, though luckily for him (and them) he had no such plans. He slowly approached the guards, his hands up in air, he made sure that his handgun was concealed. The lead guard, a big, bald man who appeared to be the leader of the small squad. He raised a gigantic arm, urging Arthur to stop, he obliged, stopping just a few feet in front of them, his black costume reflected the moonlight, making it glisten.

"Who are you?" The guard asked.

"Call me Speed Demon" He grinned, the three other guards snickered or simply laughed, but not the lead man, he was experienced enough to know that underestimating someone, especially someone in costume was not a wise thing to do. "Why are you here?"

"I wish to speak to Mr. Vannis, he left me his Business card" Arthur reached for his pocket and retrieved the blood-stained Businesscard, handing it over to the henchman. It took a few minutes, with the henchmen having to check in to the Compound's head of security but eventually Arthur entered the compound, told to wait in a guest room.

'Like hell' he thought, grinning from ear to ear. 'Time to explore'

Through the night there were reports of a black silhouette that generated large gusts of wind being spotted all throughout the compound.

"Well, where is he?" asked the bald security chief to his men. "I told you to watch him. Can't you guys do your jobs!?"

"Sorry, sir. We cannot find him but whoever is he, he runs fast. What should we do?"
"Find him, and kill him. I don't care if he's some vigilante, or an unknown villain. I want him dead, and I want him now. Boss is busy taking care of the assault at GCPD and the capture of Gotham. Two-Face is even busy taking down Penguin. We don't need another problem."

"Yes, sir!"

And then the bald man spread out his armed men to the mansion, fully armed with the intend to kill him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu May 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Ghondra wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:-SNIP-

Arthur grinned when he saw the guards raised their weapons, he hadn't been in a fair fight for a long time, certainly not with the Mob. He narrowly dodged the bullets coming at him, taking hold of one guard, retrieving his handgun and pointing it at his head, "One move and he's dead!" He roared, in a split second he knocked the guard out with a light punch on the back of his head, and ran at the speed of sound, brutally punching the other guard in the gut.

His ears twitched as he heard the sound of multiple cocking guns, his eyes glinted mischievously, he raised his hands, knowing that the guards had no intent on leaving him alive, the last thing they saw was a burst of wind and a black silhouette.

Arthur smirked at his handiwork, the bodies of five or so guards lied crumpled at his feet, "Alright" he said to himself whilst stretching, "The fun and games are over" he wiped the smirk off his face, in a large burst of speed he propelled himself towards a nearby pair of guards, they didn't know what was coming to them, he pistol whipped one of them into submission and lunged at the other. "Tell me where your boss is"

"I ain't tellin' you nothin' freak!" He spat, Arthur grimaced at the burst of saliva, he tightened his hold on the man's neck, the man retched, struggling to breath, "Alright alright!" He begged, "I'll tell you where he is"

He pointed towards the location of his boss, Arthur mouthed a thank you before tightening his grip again, suffocating the man, knocking him out. He propelled himself towards the Vannes head of security, pinning him on his boss' table, "So, what were your men doing exactly?" He grinned, stifling maniacal laughter.

"We are taking over Gotham. After seen what you can do to my men, may my condolences on them, you may be able to provide assistance for us. Akh, please let me go," said the security chief, helpless and cannot do anything.

"Please, go to my boss, and then you can talk about what do you want to do, please, just let me go, I have kids."
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:26 am

Len-El/The Striker

It appeared that after 30, he didn't counted anymore, bodies of death criminals lied in front of him, few meters from where he standing on. The rest ran away, and they seemed to be not the ones who are at Gotham, the ones armed with the guns. Turned left on the way, he walked and walked until he can finds the next target for him.

Kyle Vannis

Kyle's men began to entered GCPD, forcing their guns on the desperate-looking officers, half of which surrendered, and became the hostages. The rest of armed officers, including Gordon, Bullock, several police officers, and four SWAT officers, according the information from one of the captured police officers. Two first floors of the station and the parking lot had been captured, and the third and four floors still filled with the GCPD's officers. Kyle's men began to plan the last assault.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Kyle Vannis

Gordon and the remaining officers fled GCPD in the ensuing battle, as Kyle took GCPD with heavy casualties but he won. He won the battle for Gotham. He won it. Now he rules this part of Gotham, with Two-Face controlling the port and even Iceberg Lounge, Penguin's nowhere to be seen. At the same time, no sign of heroes coming to the battle had left some citizens felt betrayed by them, and took on the streets, fighting valiantly against the vastly superior Kyle's forces. It is a losing battle, but hey, everyone got their chances right?

"People of Gotham, tonight, you have seen that no Batman, no Batgirl, not even Nightwing, took on us, took on the criminals. What you've seen is the tragedy among you people but to us, it's a celebration, for now we rule over Gotham, for now I rule over Gotham! Obey me!"

Kyle said that words on the rooftop of GCPD, broadcasted using radios to the civilians at their area.

Tonight, Gotham cried.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Eriel wrote:Snip

Kyle Vannis

"Cheers! Cheers!"

Kyle and Two-Face met again at the Iceberg Lounge, talking about the battle last night, and how much things had happened since then. It is not a good battle, but in the end, they won. While their men celebrated the victory, at last, they both sat down privately alongside their bodyguards to talk about things.

"I figure out that since Penguin's out and Batman is nowhere to be seen, we can sort of enact our authority more. But I'll be careful, after all, his family probably still here somewhere. But hey, that's the perk of being criminal, right?" said Two-Face as he lifted his glass of wine.

"Well, what can I say, it's danger-" the word was cut off, as one of Kyle's men came to them.

"Sir, there's some kind of hero who taking our men at GCPD and then proclaimed that the family came back. Bat-Family!"

"WHAT? How could this be, I told Marionette to take care of them. What is this, some joke? You, find Marionette and bring her to me, dead. You also bring all of our armed men and patrol Gotham and take over GCPD again. I'll head there too," said Kyle as he stood up and went along with his men.

"I'll take care of the other heroes, my hired man is coming to town." said Two-Face.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:44 am

Bentus wrote:Mia Aveline – Gotham City

Kyle’s man looked at him with a nervous expression, and a not-to-slight hint of fear: nobody wanted to be the bringer of bad news to the Enforcer.

“Sir, that’s also something I needed to tell you: about the Marionnette –“

As if exactly on cure, the doors to the Iceberg Lounge were thrown open as the pink figure burst into the private room – entirely oblivious to the expressions of surprise and shock that accompanied the faces of the bodyguards that filled it.

“Mr. Kyle, Mr. Kyle, Mr. Kyle!” The Marionette practically performed a twirl as she half-dashed, half-skipped straight towards her employer. “You wouldn’t believe who I just got to meet.” Desperate to recount the story and brag about her chance-encounter, Mia tugged on the mob boss’s hand so as to drag him back to the nearby seats. Still at a loss as to how to react to her sudden appearance, the bodyguards found themselves paralysed at the action – wondering if they were meant to shoot her, or start on their way back to GCPD.

After ensuring that ‘Mr. Kyle’ was seated to listen to her amazing tale, Mia flung herself onto a neighbouring couch. “So, I happened to be in Arkham – dealing with some meanies who were no fun at all – when I saw Batgirl, that new Jester woman, Silver Queen and some Archer-girl putting on a show at the Asylum. Of course, it was really dull: the Jester and Batsie were like some parodical rerun, while the Archer was so out of her depth that it was just boring. But then guess who I saw fighting Killer Croc?” Mia forced herself to pause, going as far as to bite her lip so as to create dramatic suspense for her audience.

“CeeCee!” The girl clapped her hands together as she announced the revelation, obviously expecting Kyle to share in her enthusiasm, and not caring to notice if he didn’t. “And she was absolutely amazing, Killer didn’t even stand a chance. Every time he even came close, CeeCee just went pow!” To emphasise her point, Mia swung her own fist – giggling at her personification of her Hero. “And then she started talking to me, me!” The memory brought a sparkle to Mia’s eye. “I know she was impressed, I can tell. I mean, the way I took down that Archer was really nifty.” The girl paused in doubt for a moment, realising quickly that CeeCee hadn’t actually been around to see that. But if she had been, she definitely would have been impressed. “Oh, I meant to ask if I could borrow your TV.” Mia flashed her best attempt at an innocent smile. “She gave me a special gift with all of her past fights, and my house is so far away – could I use yours? Please, pretty please?”

Kyle Vannis

This is a surprise, one moment ago they talked about her and then she came, oh how wonderful.

Kyle was being forced into seat again, and it's not good. His rule is short-lived by now if he's not reacts. On the other hand, with Two-Face already gone to his job although before giving him a look as he went out from the Lounge. Marionette brought him back to the seat, and with his forced face, he smiled. Then before he could said anything, she told him of a story, of a story how she abandoned his job all in favor for excitement for the heroes.

CeeCee, huh? Never heard of her. She's either new heroine, or just a new villain. Well in any case he has to go now, but dealing with her is almost possible but not that possible.

"That's a good thing, Marionette. To celebrate, let me make a drink for you, or at least gives you one," said Kyle as he stood up and walked to the closest bartender, and one of his men.

"Bring a milk, gives it to her, but in that milk, gives a poison, you know, the one that could make her sleep. You know what, gives her that dose of Venom, instead of normal poison, inside the milk."

"But boss, that's dangerous, you've seen it in action, it could transforms anyone, even superhumans, into something unimaginable."

"Just gives it to her." said Kyle as he returned to the table. "Sorry Marionette, I have a few more job outside, if you want to talk to me again, you can see me at the GCPD, until then, take a seat, have a rest, and a cup of delicious milk will be given to you." said Kyle again, before he heads out to GCPD. Marionette will die, or transforms, but either way, she's no longer his concern.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Kyle Vannis

6 cars, heavily armored SUVs, arrived right in front of GCPD. Kyle went outside from his SUVs as well, alongside his men. Armed and heavily dangerous, the option is really good. While it seems that there are heroes arrived too, it seemed that numbers will win this time. Kyle himself is armed with gun too, but he's not what he's supposed to be.

"Alright boys, just get in, you see someone not like us, not clothed like us, just kill them."

At the front of the entrance however, there are heroes perhaps, looks tough at appearance but that's it. They may just be wannabe vigilantes or something, not worth to fight for, but worth to kill for. There are two guys here apparently.

"Hey you!" said one of the men. "Who the hell are you two doing here?"
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Treko wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:Sonja's eyes widened for a moment, showing the barest hint of surprise. Everyone had heard at least rumors of Salis. Sonja had done more than that.

"Of course it does, Salis." she said, smooth as glass. "We've never met, but a few years back, I tried to have you killed. You had recently been engaged in some activities that were detrimental to my interest, but none of my people could find you. Impressive." Sonja complimented the young man. Aaron just hovered there and glowered. He hadn't been paid to do anything more than that. Not even to respond to the lunatic jabbering about assholes and circuses. Like seriously, what the fuck?

Sonja, though, believed that ignoring someone was rude. She disliked rudeness. So instead, the Lady of New York turned slightly to face Kriss, smiling a bit. "Why my dear…are you okay? Do you need help?" Sonja asked, slightly rattled by the sheer insanity of this…was it a man?

"Do I need help? That's a rather personal question now is it!?" I questioned angrily, my body slowly moving closer to her, "I mean, if you count talking to unwanted voices in your head and traveling to different realms? Then yes, probably."

Did this lady really care about me or was she just trying ruffle my feathers and get on my nerves? I may of had problems if you compared me to other people, but people normally talk to voices in their heads, right? We all had voices in our heads telling us what was morally wrong or right. Just like everyone else I had and he was very nice....in his own way. He told me to slaughter everyone I usually met and mostly offered eternal damnation to me, everyone else, and even the little children. Was I going to listen to him? Probably not, maybe, whenever I was going to go postal I suppose. I was surprised he wasn't talking right now since the tension was on thin ice, he likes that, break the ice with murder. Being superhero 24/7 with this guy was ten tons of fun with the additional mental checkout. I thought about my mental state for sometime in front shoot, stabby lady that I almost forgot about her. I did look like an idiot nodding and shaking my head to my own thoughts, but sanity is for the weak.

"Who wants to be sane?" I asked, my body vanished to the shadows before reappearing next to Sonja. With my twitching stitched on smile I stared at her with her yellow eyes before winding up for a punch straight for her face. I closed the distance and stopped before hitting her face and poked her noise with my finger, "Sane is for the weak!"

As I backed away from Sonja and her mach man randy savage I took notice of 6 SUVs that arrived and revealed Kyle Vannis. My smile grew wider as I looked to Salis, I could almost hug childhood trauma, but I was to happy to move. I gripped my bow staff and looked towards the group of men with a devilish grin as I slowly began to walk towards them. Reaching out to grab them would have been weird, but I have been raising the bar on weird for a little while now.

"We've been waiting for ever on you!" I shouted happily, as I came to a stop, "I"m Kross Stitch that's Salis and I don't who those two fuckers are. We're here to beat the living snot out of you or something!"

Kyle Vannis

He looked surprised. Before long however, they all laughed. "MWAHAHAHAHA! Take a look at that man's face, man. He think he can defeat our boss. Heh, stupid. Now, if you don't want to die, just surrender, and we'll hire you as our men. You know, rather than just die fighting for." said Kyle. "So you response?"

As he said that, or the moment he said that, Kyle's men start open fire to these two guys, intending for them to die, while Kyle stand back, aside, clenching his fists, prepared for what should come next.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:-snip-

"So that was you?" Salis said to Sonja, "I have to say, that's the closest anyone has come to killing me. Interpol has still found more of my alias' though, thanks to a rat I had to take care of." Salis was intrigued. Now knowing he had seen this woman's resources first hand, he found her to be even more intimidating.

As she turned to Kross, he debated whether to warn him of what she could do. On one hand, it would be great to see him dealt with by her. On the other, this could do serious damage to Batgirl, and Salis did not want her as an enemy. With an inward sigh, he knew he couldn't hang him out to dry. By the looks of it he wouldn't have to though. Kross seemed to have just as much of a problem with her as with him.

Kross now turned over towards the roof to look over at the armored SUV's below. Seeing the man's giddiness, Salis decided he should come over and look. Viewing the scene below, he spotted a man who seemed more well dressed than the others, presumably Vannis.

Jackpot, he thought. Now that it was confirmed that a fight was going to happen, Salis looked more closely at the guards. All armed, some with body armor, and judging by the smug looks on their faces they were very overconfident. Ingredients that mixed perfectly with his skill set. Rolling his eyes at Kross' banter, he waited for them to open fire. He didn't have to wait long. As bullets came hurtling towards them, a portal appeared in front of both Kross and Salis. It would have been great to see Kross gunned down, but Salis knew he was too smart for that and it would be better to get more bullets.

After waiting a bit, Salis peeked over to see a wonderful sight. Most of the men were riddled with their own bullets as the rained down out of the second portal positioned directly above them. With Vannis' numbers severely reduced, Salis went in for the kill. Walking through a portal, he appeared directly behind the crime lord and put a knife to his neck.

"I think it's time you learned not to be so cocky."

"And I think you'll find that despite you reducing my men's numbers, and then put that knife on my neck, doesn't mean I will be killed just because of knife," said Kyle, as he pushed himself back to the wall, intending to smash the guy's back at the wall, probably enough to dazed him so that he can be neutralized by him.

At the same time, the rest of Kyle's men resorted to melee fighting and pulled out their knives, brass knuckles, and fists. By now there ten guys beside Vannis, while half of Vannis' men entered GCPD via back door. One helicopter armed with sniper is on their way to the GCPD.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:-snip-

It was almost amusing how smug Vannis was. As the man tried to back Salis into the wall, he simply went with it and backpedaled along while keeping a firm grip on the man. Instead of hitting a wall though, a portal appeared behind them. Backing through it the pair found themselves on the roof of a building five blocks away from the GCPD building. Everything was perfect for Salis to slit the man's throat and run. Except for the satellite dish.

Of all the things that could have gone wrong, the simplest thing was the one that did. Salis had failed to scout out this building before hand and so had made the crucial mistake of portaling right into the rim of a satellite dish. As the two men tumbled over, Salis lost the grip on his knife and landed on his head, dazing him. Picking himself up and shaking his head, he made a personal note to not portal when he didn't know his surroundings. Struggling to standing position, he looked around for his weapon and the elusive gangster.

As both of them went into portal, it was about to be the fall of himself. Instead, though, the man behind him who tried to kill him stumbled into satellite dish, so he fell to the ground, and dazed. Kyle himself also fell down, before he able to regained his position. In front of him, as the man struggling to standing position, he has no knife. The knife was near Kyle, so to shut this fight once and ever, or at least wound him enough to make him unable to fight back, but noticing that he knows how to move himself between portal but since the guy is still not well, instead he grabbed the knife and the rushed to him with knife in hand to attack him.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Salis looked around frantically as he realized he had lost the gang leader. Turning around, he saw him right as he was about to stab his gut. With no time to react, Salis braced for the impact of the knife. Then the muscle decided to join in. Suddenly Vannis was lifted into the air as meat head decided to intervene and grab him by his collar, hoisting him into the air. Salis watched from below with a scowl of annoyance. He most definitely did not want someone that powerful in the hands of Sonja. Creating a portal on the roof, he jumped in and appeared above the floating man. Landing with his legs resting on his shoulders, Salis leaned down to talk some sense into the man.

"Thanks for saving my ass," said Salis, "but I'm fine with you dropping him now."

Vannis is now dangling on the hands of one of the other people who can fly. This is a terrible night. One day he is the emperor of Gotham, the next day he becomes the victim, the ones being dangling now. Unable to do anything as of now but he may be able to get off from their hands if he's shaking enough of his body that the person will dropped him down below, hopefully he can be dropped at one of the building, it will minimize the damage.

So he tried to shook his body to left and to right, hopefully able to remove himself from the hands of the person holding him now.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse