NATION

PASSWORD

Might and Magic [EPIC - JOIN - OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Adin
Minister

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:32 pm

Some body make an IC post besides me! Also, Nurida the Gate have only recently came back on.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:34 pm

I'm so sorry, I thought I read that. I really did read the OP this time. I'll fix it right now.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Fixed it!

Nuridia wrote:Alright, new app. Hope I got it right this time. If I'm accepted I'll have to make my hero app tomorrow because I have to leave now.

NS Name: Nuridia
World Name: Xiuwe
Number of Nations: (Is it ruled by one mighty Empire or split among a hundred states?) Xiuwe has twelve nations in total, but one or two are the dominant superpowers.
World Population: (Be realistic) 5 billion
Location of Gate: (Which nation, if there is more than one) The gate is located in the heart of the Soluna Mountain, in the Loria desert of Vanland.
World Climate: (Is it a hot, cold, warm, or cool world? Is it covered in a desert or ice, or is it all the above?) It is a pretty varied planet. The climate in the extreme north and south is very cold and ice caps have formed, in the interior it is a cool temperate climate and much warmer in the southern portions with flourishing plant life. There are vast expanses of deserts in the east and mountain ranges in the north. The land is divided into four continents, each housing three of the twelve overall nations. The largest one is southernmost with desert and the smallest continent is up north and very cold and icy Overall, it's quite warm for a living environment but it is a planet of extremes.
Dominant Species: Fealians- A sentient humanoid race that has the ability to use magic. Their power is usually elemental in nature and what element they use, and their overall appearance such as hair, eye and skin color comes from the regions they're born into. The majority of them look like normal humans except shorter and slimmer with slightly pointed ears and longer nails. Also their features are finer than humans' are and they have a much wider range of phenotypes.
Other Species: Humans, dragons, elves, merfolk, a huge assortment of different birds, fish and insects, other quadruped mammals and many different plants.
World History: (What went down after the Gate on your homeworld fell apart?) A long while ago, the Fealians had just come into existence after centuries of interspecies breeding and so they were a subclass race to the dominant species at the time, which were the Elves, as such they were treated horribly. There was no one system of government for a very long time and no leaders, without order there was constant strife among the races. Also after the gate had broken down, there came a great shift in climate as if the planet itself had been flipped upside down. The ice caps in the North had started to melt and overheat and the interior had gone through some sort of ice age where everything had frozen and there was hardly any food. Each sentient species blamed the other for this, and so war broke out. Everybody had begun to choose sides, the battles were bloody and violent and many lost their lives. The planet was in turmoil for years until one day, the thaw started. The climate began to turn back, slowly but surely and all of the sentient species saw the great damage they had done yet it was not enough to get them to stop fighting.They remained at war until the last Great Dragon, Styx invaded the land and started destroying everything in his path. Realizing that they would get nowhere in their current state, they all decided to call a truce and fight this great evil together. With magic from the Elves and Fealians, along with the humans' science they eventually defeated Styx and the silver dragon's body was divided up and made into the Twelve Talms, powerful magic artifacts gifted to each of the most powerful generals that would eventually become the first leaders of the twelve nations. Technology and science began to develop, people learned how to grow crops and create machines and things, the elves and Fealians of course took to developing their magic but were still part of this tech revolution. Although things had begun to get better, there was still the problem of borders, territories and leaders. Each species chose the land they felt would suit them best and drew up borders, creating their own governments and leaders which would later become the twelve nations. All leaders meet once every five years at the Xiuwe Summit, a meeting held inside the Crystal Spire jutting up from the top of Mount Handrian. They meet to discuss issures of territory, lands and other things and this way the peace has been kept ever since. For now at least.

Nation Name: Vanland
Capital City: Wergild
Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Lizbeth Monrose
Claimed Territory: England
State/National Religion: None
Dominant Religion: Faith of the Twelve, which worships twelve gods and goddesses that control a different aspect of life. They are based on the idea that the first twelve leaders of Xiuwe were in reality gods sent down to bring peace to the war torn planet.
Minority Religion(s): the Old Faith, which worships nature gods and the spirits of the living and dead. Ancestor worship and reverence is central to this religion.
Population: (Please be realistic...) 10 million
Military Organization:
Army Size: 200,000

Army Units:
Foot soldiers-Basically like knights, these soldiers fight on foot and attack with swords, shields, maces and a number of other melee weapons. 80,000 in total
Archers- The nimbler part of the fighting force, they wear lighter but still protective armor as they use their long-ranged bows and arrows to attack enemies. Numbering 30,000
Navy- Sea-based part of the military, they fight on the open seas using their warships. 17,000 make up this force.
Dragoons- Britannia's equivalent of an Air Force, they are basically like regular knights except that they fly into battle on the backs of their trained battle dragons. Smallest unit with a mere 8,000.
Cavalry- Knights on horseback. 40,000 of these
Mages- Part of the army that uses magic, including healing spells. 25,000 0f these

Fleet Size: 17,000

Naval Units:
Galleons- A galleon was a large, multi-decked sailing ship and are the main fighting and cannon ships housing stacked cannons.
Light warships- smaller, faster and have lighter guns.
Ironhulls- Ships with iron clad bows, stern, some iron plating on the hull and bottom so these are used as battering rams.

General Terrain: It's a very varied land with rolling green hills covered by forests, dotted witn mountains in back and plains in the center
Noteworthy Fauna:Dragons and merfolk, the dragons are nowhere near as powerful as they used to be before the War when Styx was taken down and they are much rarer now.
Magic or Science?: Both
Primary Import(s): precious stones, silver, paper, silk textiles, hardwoods
Primary Export(s): ink, wine, spices, cotton
Primary Species: (Primary culture/linguistic group) Fealians (a human like race with some elvish characteristics and magic power/sensitivity
Accepted Species: All
Brief Description of your nation's History: The Holy Crown-Realms of Vanland were founded in the 2nd Year of Xiuwe according to the Hytian calendar system that the Elvish population invented and that is now used worldwide. When the sentient species of the planet finally came together in peace after the Two Century War, a large northern island was chosen and settled by the human First King Vandyke the Wize and claimed as his new nation. He also founded the capital city of Wergild in his name and of course named Vanland after himself. Wergild was named after his Fealian wife Werda and his son, the future Second King Gildeon. The island was located in the northern central part of the western half of the continent. Vandyke immediately went conquering after settling and after fighting brutally with the native tribes, eventually a peace treaty was signed that gave Vandyke leadership of the land for himself and all his descendents. The fighting was known as the Puzzle War, because the pieces of land that the king gathered eventually fit together like a puzzle. His coronation taking place in the 5th Xiuwe Year, King Vandyke became the undisputed ruler of Vanland. Because of the peace that had been established after the Two Century Wars, everybody expected this peace to last for generations to come but it was not to be. Vandyke became very greedy, seeing nations and decided his wasn't big enough. In the 17th Year of Xiuwe, Vandyke declared war on the eastern nation of Jingke, and with forty thousand men rode into that nation in order to kill their leader, Emperor Buwei and take the vast and wealthy land for himself. At first he was successful, making it to the capital but the emperor was ready and Vandyke's army was brutally defeated. After this, he became a tyrant to his own people. His son Gildeon was appalled and couldn't stand by while his father ruined their country so he gathered his forces and met with high ranking nobles to plan a coup. In what is known as the Second King's Rebellion, Vandyke was violently overthrown, stabbed to death and tossed into the streets for the dogs. Gildeon became Second King, ruling justly and establishing the Faith of the Twelve which so many follow today.
Brief Description of your nation's economy: The Vanland people use a currency called drakme, which comes in the form of gold, silver, copper and bronze coins each having a different value with bronze being worth the least. Their economy is strong and powerful, being kept alive through the extansive trade that they do with other nations. Vanland has a fleet of trade ships that carry raw materials to other nations and brings back finsihed products, spices and other rich objects.
Brief Description of your nation's government: It's an absolute monarchy, but the parliamentary officials are elected by the people and they make up the King's/Queen's cabinet so that the people have a fair voice in the government.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: It's a mixture of Humans, Elves and Fealians. Most middle class people are either merchants, teachers or bankers while the lower classes are farmers and craftsmen. All classes can be warriors and sailors.

RP Example:
Last edited by Nuridia on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:39 pm

Nuridia wrote:I'm so sorry, I thought I read that. I really did read the OP this time. I'll fix it right now.

Aye! I don't fully know the power of the Gates other than being able to link us to Earth(which my people will call the Lankous, meaning Gate World) and our own world. As for the rest of your app it looks ok to me, but can you explain the dragons a bit more? I mean dragons are very powerful beings and in the rules I believe it states we have to use dragons in meager amounts. Unless these dragons are leaning towards the weak side.
We are a coalition of different species with advanced tech. There are many nations/planets that make up this coalition.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:24 pm

Yeah the dragons are way weaker and smaller than regular dragons. The ones in the army are big enough to ride on but have to wear armor to protect them which slows them down a lot. If I get accepted my hero app will be up tomorrow.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Nuridia wrote:Yeah the dragons are way weaker and smaller than regular dragons. The ones in the army are big enough to ride on but have to wear armor to protect them which slows them down a lot. If I get accepted my hero app will be up tomorrow.

Ok, thank you for the info.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Heyo.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:00 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:Heyo.

Hello!
Last edited by Adin on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:06 pm

[WIP]

I'm hoping that the level of technology I'm going for is okay- but I'm seriously doubting it, so I recommend everyone interested take a close look at that and tell me what might be better.

Going for "no magic" with the guys I'll primarily be playing, both for balance and to be different.

NS Name: The New Lowlands
World Name: Arkona
Number of Nations: Arkona holds five major states, two of which- Mithrawn and Kygal- are engaged in a permanent alliance. These are, in order of size;
-The Republic of Kygal
-The Thousand Kingdoms
-The Ja'essi Empire
-The Republic of Mithrawn
and -Kingdom of Loiral
World Population: ~4.3 Billion
Location of Gate: The Gate is located in the Ash Fields; it's Earthen counterpart is in Frisia.
World Climate: Largely desert, although all of the relevant civilisations are located in temperate regions.
Dominant Species: Currently the Human Race.
Other Species: Kygali, Mithrawn (commonly: Orc), Ja'essi (commonly: Fae)
World History: The destruction of the Imperial Portal, after the introduction of several races not native to Arkona, led immediately to the essential collapse of society on most of the planet. Kygal was the first state to recover, transitioning from small, tribal guerillas rapidly to a number of unified states which occupied Arkona east of the mountains of Mithrawn. In the green floodplains bordering the southwest of the mountains, the Mithrawni Orcs were centered, while the North Arkonan Plain gave way to be occupied by the human-dominated (albeit multispecial) Thousand Kingdoms. The far West of Arkona holds the tribal forest lands of Loiral, inhabited primarily by Fae, and the Imperial remnant of Ja'essi, which is demographically similar. After the formative era of the first fifty years, most of these states (and collections of states) fast came into contact and war with one another; the Thousand Kingdoms launched repeated crusades into Mithrawn (which responded in kind) while the Kygali states were subject to hard, short internal wars; Loiral and Ja'essi also conflicted, although the latter spent more of its' time trying to reconquer the Thousand Kingdoms. Eventually, Mithrawni diplomacy led to an alliance with now-unified Kygal, which faced a coalition of Ja'essi and the Thousand Kingdoms (who had allied out of necessity against Loiral, which had been expanding rapidly); this gave rise to the Long War, and due to Kygali actions what used to be Kingdoms territory is now known (somewhat inappropriately) as the Ash Fields.

Nation Name: Republic of Kygal [Kygali: Kygali'tandr]
Capital City: Chevesk
Government Type: Oligarchic Stratocracy
Head of State: Chairman Kyla Jass
Claimed Territory: None on Earth.
State/National Religion: None.
Dominant Religion: Praise of the Dead God
Minority Religion(s): Mithrawni Animism, Imperial Creed (Kygal Heresy)
Population: ca. 167,509,500
Military Organization:
The Kygali Armed Forces are divided into two separate commands; that of the Army and the Navy. Both of these are given vastly different priorities in terms of role and organisation for obvious reasons, but as the Army has always received preferential treatment (for a number of entirely reasonable strategic reasons) it is the larger and more powerful of the two.
Army Size:
Infantry Corps: 900,000 (450 Divisions)
Cavalry Corps: 400,000 (80 Brigades)
Artillery Corps: 750,000 (150 Brigades)
Air Corps: 10,000 (100 Companies)
Elite Ground Corps: 30,000 (6 Brigades)
(Including support and rear echelon units)
Army Units:
War-Wagon, Mark IV: Derived from up-armoured version of the standard Kygali tracked transport, the War-Wagon is a mainstay of Army forces by virtue of it's extreme potency in dealing with close-knit melee formations and urban battles which the Kygali are usually sent to face. Powered by a fairly advanced steam engine, the War-Wagon can reach speeds of up to 25 kilometres per hour in combat, although it is preferred to move slower outside of it. Armed with a 50mm rifled main gun, a tri-barrelled hand-cranked repeating rifle, and armoured by 47mm of steel along the frontal arc, coated with 3mm of Illumium, the War-Wagon weighs about twenty tonnes and has a crew of four.
Air Defence Cannon, Mark V: Derived from an extreme need to defend themselves against magical opponents from the sky (and a relative lack of their own air units at the time) the Air Defence Cannon is an extension of that most versatile of Kygali developments; the hand-cranked repeating rifle. Designed to have a high rate of fire (and high firing arc) the accuracy of the weapon is questionable, but this is no matter as a result of the sheer number of shells it is capable of pouring into the air at any time are a danger to any wyvern, dragon, or other creature that might pose a threat. It is also occasionally employed in point defence, although it's all but useless when moving.
Kygali Riflemen: The mainstay of Kygali forces remains its' (conscripted) infantry. Armed with nothing but a breech-loading rifle, a pressed-steel helmet, two grenades each, and their wits, the humble Kygali rifleman has won many a battle through a mix of sheer numbers and effectiveness at range. Nearly useless in open melee combat despite their bayonets, their effectiveness on the defence in open fields cannot be overestimated, although their performance in urban and forest combat is middling.
Howitzer Artillery: While other nations may hold air superiority, or indeed be equal or better in the cities or on the plains, there is no force in the world, magical or otherwise, that compares to the pounding of a Grand Battery of Kygali howitzers. Capable of indirect fire (i.e. shooting at you while you can't even see them) they are an utter pain to get rid of, especially as one must usually proceed through the Kygali perimeter of defence to reach them. The mainstay of the Kygali Artillery Corps is the 75mm Light Field Gun.
Mosquito Mk II: Lightly armed and wholly unarmoured, noisy if spotted, and easy to take down, some have questioned the role of Army Aviation in modern warfare. If there's one thing Kygali is willing to take sacrifices for, however, it's information; essentially useless in combat against all foes except those deprived entirely of air units, the Airborne Reconnaissance Corps has uses beyond their value in combat.

Fleet Size: 400,000 Men
Naval Units:
Kygali Submersible: Although true submarines are, for a variety of reasons, not exactly achievable with steam power, the Kygali Navy does employ a number of fairly large submersible destroyer-type vessels, whose primary armament does consist of torpedoes and mine-laying (although it does employ a single large rifled gun, only useable when surfaced.)

General Terrain:
Noteworthy Fauna:
Kygali: Relatively short in stature, beaked, and with dark plumages, the Kygali are ugly creatures, occasionally and mistakenly referred to as 'dwarves' by the other races of their homeworld. They are entirely incapable of magic, having turned to the Dark Arts of Science for their protection and well-being instead; one particular ability they possess is that to refine the magic-inhibiting element Illumium into a number of applications, primarily in the military sphere, where it is mostly used as a defence against non-elemental magics. (Elemental magics, predictably, react with Illumium much as their respective natural phenomena would.)
Magic or Science?: Science, bitch!
Primary Import(s): Illumium, Coal, Iron.
Primary Export(s): Steel, Consumer Products, Munitions.
Primary Species: Kygali
Accepted Species: Humans, Orcs

Brief Description of your nation's History: Kygal existed before the Empire; when the Portal was opened, the then ten-thousand Kygali states which covered all of Arkona were subjugated for the most part to Imperial Rule. As their potential for magic was so low as to be nonexistent, they were exterminated in large numbers to make way for other subject races; the Eastern areas of the continent held fierce resistance in the form of mountain-based guerillas which outlasted the Empire's reign. After the closing of the portal, these same cells reconquered the East and split into five separate Kygali states, which spent some time warring each other until the rise of Marshal Jina Kaan resulted in their forced reunion. Seeking to grant Kygal a formative national experience, Marshal Kaan led the Kygali confederation into war against the Thousand Kingdoms on behalf of Mithrawn; this turned into the Long War and led to the creation of the Ash Fields, and subsequently, a permanent alliance with Mithrawn as well as a codominium over the Ash Fields.
Brief Description of your nation's economy: Kygal is a heavily industrial economy; since nobody else on Arkona can make steel quite as cheaply (nor other manufactured goods) they would be considered an economic powerhouse were it not for their refusal to trade with the Thousand Kingdoms, Ja'essi, and most of the Southern states. Their isolationism has led to Kygali trade being considered unreliable in just about everywhere barring Loiral and Mithrawn, which are their primary trade partners, although Mithrawn is infinitely more significant for it's production of food and cotton.
Brief Description of your nation's government: Kygal is dominated in the executive by the Council of Five, with a single representative from each Kygali state, and it's legislature is similarly confederate. While the country is hardly democratic, it also has no nobility; new members of the legislative are appointed by the executive, new executives by the judiciary according to certain laws of inheritance cross-referenced with presumed ability, and new judges are appointed by the legislature.
Brief Description of your nation's populace: The population of Kygal are predominately Kygali and weak believers in the faith of the Dead God, which holds a similar position as the Shint faith might be considered to have in modern Japan; true secularism is nonexistent, but practically speaking the population is secular. According to the tenets of faith, most people inherit the work of their mothers (which are, in the Kygali species, the predominate gender, being larger and stronger) and although seeking out another profession is possible, it is often considered taboo. Foreigners- except Mithrawnis- are very unwelcome in Kygali society, seen either as spies, leeches, or, at best, strange weirdos. Public and private discourse are ruled by a complicated set of social norms only equaled by Mithrawni ceremonialism, which explains the two nation's ease in relations.

RP Example: Aqui
Last edited by The New Lowlands on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:10 pm

How come I feel that the Air Defense Cannon is going to be a pain in my neck against my dragons and Wyverns? :eyebrow:
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Adin wrote:How come I feel that the Air Defense Cannon is going to be a pain in my neck against my dragons and Wyverns? :eyebrow:

That's literally the entire doctrinal purpose of it. The Kygali have no significant other defence, though.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:53 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:
Adin wrote:How come I feel that the Air Defense Cannon is going to be a pain in my neck against my dragons and Wyverns? :eyebrow:

That's literally the entire doctrinal purpose of it. The Kygali have no significant other defence, though.

Wonder how I'm going to counter your Air Cannon. :idea:

I know! Just throw a lot of levies at your ground guys until they are all dead and then have them swarm your cannons! :p
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Adin wrote:
The New Lowlands wrote:That's literally the entire doctrinal purpose of it. The Kygali have no significant other defence, though.

I know! Just throw a lot of levies at your ground guys until they are all dead and then have them swarm your cannons! :p

It's likely that your cavalry and such will have superiority in terms of speed over all Kygali units all the time; use that.

Adin
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Adin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:05 pm

The New Lowlands wrote:
Adin wrote:

It's likely that your cavalry and such will have superiority in terms of speed over all Kygali units all the time; use that.

Yes indeed; Thank you.
Mutliverse Rp

Theorized Situations

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 pm

draaaaah
I'll try and complete my app as quickly as possible. Hope the IC hasn't gone too far.

Enid Blyton
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Enid Blyton » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 am

HI! lol finally an awesome fantasy thread thats interesting. Will be coming up with an app soon
The name is Enid and yes; I'm an avid fan of Enid Blyton books/novels :D

~ Strong-willed, soul searching 19 year old with a bigger-than-life imagination ~

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 am

Enid Blyton wrote:HI! lol finally an awesome fantasy thread thats interesting. Will be coming up with an app soon

Ah! Reminded me, I have to finish mine. :p

Skaldia
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:48 am

Wow. The last few hours has seen this thing explode with interest. Lovely.
||Empty||
||“The lesson of history is that no one learns.”
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||
||“Chaos needs no allies, for it dwells like a poison in every one of us.”

TG for Discord

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:59 am

Skaldia wrote:Wow. The last few hours has seen this thing explode with interest. Lovely.

:D I'm very glad.
Anyway, my app's nearly done; I'll be finishing it off now. Mind having a look?

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 am

Alleniana wrote:
Skaldia wrote:Wow. The last few hours has seen this thing explode with interest. Lovely.

:D I'm very glad.

No problem
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:23 am

Skaldia wrote:
Alleniana wrote::D I'm very glad.

No problem

:)
I just finished. I'll probably touch it up a bit in future, including adding military units (which are kind of useless atm for me) but for now, it's done.

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 am

Alleniana wrote:
Skaldia wrote:
No problem

:)
I just finished. I'll probably touch it up a bit in future, including adding military units (which are kind of useless atm for me) but for now, it's done.

Link it or repost please?
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 am

Skaldia wrote:
Alleniana wrote::)

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=309191&p=21528813#p21528813

Skaldia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:34 am

Alleniana wrote:
Skaldia wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=309191&p=21528813#p21528813

Wow. Love it. Accepted my amigo. Just need your Hero and starting location.
||Empty||
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||

TG for Discord

Alleniana
Post Czar

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:41 am

Skaldia wrote:

Wow. Love it. Accepted my amigo. Just need your Hero and starting location.

:D
I'll TG you the hero in a sec, and starting location... can I be navy blue, in the northernmost province on the map, of Holland in the Netherlands?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse