NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek: The Shadowdancer [OOC | Semi-Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:47 pm

The rhomaio wrote:Sorry for the late reply, I was watching something and left the computer on.

No sweat

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

lmao Ameri

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

App will be done by tonight; I will also try to post since I might be occupied for the whole weekend with parents coming in.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:App will be done by tonight; I will also try to post since I might be occupied for the whole weekend with parents coming in.

-nodnod- yay!

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:App will be done by tonight; I will also try to post since I might be occupied for the whole weekend with parents coming in.

-nodnod- yay!

:D

You recognize her...kinda? *grins* Modded for this'n.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:
-nodnod- yay!

Oh my! Yay! Its Arelle! :3

Edit: Argh! I want to know now! -stomps feet- fiinnne, we'll find this out IC'ly :3 accepted
Last edited by Mincaldenteans on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:52 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

Edit: Argh! I want to know now! -stomps feet- fiinnne, we'll find this out IC'ly :3 accepted

Yay!

And yup! *laughs* Trying something different!

Goodnight Min. Gotta get up early >.>
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

Yay!

And yup! *laughs* Trying something different!

Goodnight Min. Gotta get up early >.>

Same 'ere. Night Tilt :hug:

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:31 am

I promise to have a post up to day (yes, I know, I procrastinate :p )
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 am

Gibberan wrote:I promise to have a post up to day (yes, I know, I procrastinate :p )

I should permanently attach Will to waste extraction

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:18 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Gibberan wrote:I promise to have a post up to day (yes, I know, I procrastinate :p )

Then who´s going to fly your ship? :p
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 am

Gibberan wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

Then who´s going to fly your ship? :p

Nathan's not THAT helpless :P or he could put the ship on autopilot and hope for the best :lol:

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 am

Changed our status to semi, I know post activity isn't soaring but that's not what I'm looking for anyway. Once Zep edits his bio and comes on board, I think I'll put it as closed. We've got 8 writers already - that's quite a bit our little small wessel ^_^

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:

You mean glue him to the toilet?
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:34 am

Maltropia wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

You mean glue him to the toilet?

Now that you mention it... -gets the glue gun-

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:36 pm

You know, in looking at Maras, part of my planned back story for Arelle would have been somewhat similar. *ponders whether to leave that part out*
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:You know, in looking at Maras, part of my planned back story for Arelle would have been somewhat similar. *ponders whether to leave that part out*

Humm?

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:You know, in looking at Maras, part of my planned back story for Arelle would have been somewhat similar. *ponders whether to leave that part out*

Humm?

iTG. :P
mumblemumblemumble

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:45 pm

he had been approached by an unusually-talkative Lurian

Sounds like Morn.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
he had been approached by an unusually-talkative Lurian

Sounds like Morn.

*nod*

Proud Esquarian!

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 pm

I was thinking of a post tonight, but my char is stuck between Maras and Will currently.

Tilt, will you be avail this weekend to bring your char in? If not, we can still stay on the station for a bit -nodnod-

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:I was thinking of a post tonight, but my char is stuck between Maras and Will currently.

Tilt, will you be avail this weekend to bring your char in? If not, we can still stay on the station for a bit -nodnod-

Yuppers! Will post later tonight.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:I was thinking of a post tonight, but my char is stuck between Maras and Will currently.

Yuppers! Will post later tonight.

awshum!

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 am

Very sorry for the delay...movie night. Post incoming!

And done! Hope it looks good.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Jelarais
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jelarais » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 am

Tilt, I'm writing up Maras's post. Is Arelle with Nathan on the ship as a regular, or is she hoping to sign on?
It is the responsibility of the people to question those in authority.
-Benjamin Franklin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse