NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek: The Shadowdancer [OOC | Semi-Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 am

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:12 pm

well that didn't take long to figure out where Sect came from >_>

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:well that didn't take long to figure out where Sect came from >_>

I sense you're not happy with that.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:well that didn't take long to figure out where Sect came from >_>

I sense you're not happy with that.

It's just... well rushed. I'm not altogether sure if Rhomaio wanted to drag his origins out (if at all?). He's the only mystery man on the ship and Sirco figured that out within a post. I'm not 'unhappy', I just think its something Sirco could work on with prodding Sect over a course of time.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:19 pm

I must point out that the Dominion doesn't exactly own the whole Gamma Quadrant, either.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Maltropia wrote:I must point out that the Dominion doesn't exactly own the whole Gamma Quadrant, either.

That, and the entirety of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants aren't fully explored either. Its a HUGE portion of explored space yes, but I purposely put them outside of it also, sorta of a neat playground without having to rely too much on cannon facts.

I'm not nitpicking or targeting you, Ameri, so.. uh yeah don't feel like I am. Just keep these over all setting stuff in mind.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Where're he and Jel?
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Where're he and Jel?

Nate's in the dining room/kitchen cooking, or attempting to.

As for Jel's char. I'm not sure, I'd assume the area but b/c he hasn't been on to post, I set my char free from Maras.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Dancer totally adorbs Arelle!!!

Yay!

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Where're he and Jel?

Nate's in the dining room/kitchen cooking, or attempting to.

As for Jel's char. I'm not sure, I'd assume the area but b/c he hasn't been on to post, I set my char free from Maras.

Righto. *nods*
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Sirco, he's just so warm and fuzzy :P

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:Sirco, he's just so warm and fuzzy :P

Kind of like a Targ.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:Sirco, he's just so warm and fuzzy :P

Kind of like a Targ.

:lol: -pets Sirco's head-

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:00 pm

I see he doesn't like the overwhelming majority of the overwhelming majority of Trills, either.
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Maltropia wrote:I see he doesn't like the overwhelming majority of the overwhelming majority of Trills, either.

*laughs*

I like him.

Squeeze the Targ!
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Quick update; not sure what's going on the area where Will and Sect are at but I'm letting it fall where the cookie crumbles; it'll give you guys a bit more free form play if you like -nodnod- just don't blow up my ship :lol:

But if nothing happens, Dinner is gonna be served soon and we move on ahead to our first job.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:32 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:Quick update; not sure what's going on the area where Will and Sect are at but I'm letting it fall where the cookie crumbles; it'll give you guys a bit more free form play if you like -nodnod- just don't blow up my ship :lol:

But if nothing happens, Dinner is gonna be served soon and we move on ahead to our first job.

What do you mean by "free-form play"?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:35 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:Quick update; not sure what's going on the area where Will and Sect are at but I'm letting it fall where the cookie crumbles; it'll give you guys a bit more free form play if you like -nodnod- just don't blow up my ship :lol:

Well, first things first, I need to blow up the ship.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 am

Maltropia wrote:

Well, first things first, I need to blow up the ship.

Barely a day into the job :lol:

@Gibbs, free form, letting you guys RP whatever is happening between your chars currently without running interference. But since Mal is gonna blow us up.... :P

The rhomaio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The rhomaio » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Curse the iPad's habit of reloading tabs if they've been idle for x amount of time. I lost my original post.

I've only seen the first one. I'm curious to see what they'll come up with for 2016.

You didn't miss much on the 2nd except more lens flares

http://youtu.be/WbJ-y6BWfUc?t=1m6s?
Byzantine Nations! Come to your true home, Basileia ton Rhomaion! at Basileia ton Rhomaion
Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats… To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death." Manuel II
Sun Wukong wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Dogs are not NECESSARY for a society to function. We can easily envision a society without them that is safer and still livable.

Careful now. You just inadvertently argued for your own execution.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 am

Darn it. I need to get to work or I'd post. >.> Arelle is going to seem like a statue :p
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm

new ship -snickers- like she wouldn't just transfer her program over to torment Sirco.

It's her new mission in life now.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:56 pm

They shouldn't have had Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan.

He's a great actor, but horrible for that particular role.

Ricardo Montalban was better. :p

Proud Esquarian!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Gibberan wrote:They shouldn't have had Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan.

He did fine.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

He did fine.

No one beats an original, but I'd have to agree, Benedict did pretty well. The others and the movie overall though >_>...

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

He did fine.

I'm not saying he did bad (weel, maybe I did, but that's not exactly what I meant)...I'm just saying there were better choices.

And just trying to start some OOC conversation *blows dust off of thread*

Proud Esquarian!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse