NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Alright," Naomi smiled. She knocked on the Bomb Shelter door and called out to see who was home.


After seeing Hadenyx off, Kei opened the door to the bomb shelter.

"Hey Naomi." She smiled, noticing her son. "It is Naomi right?"

Bone Fort wrote:The footsteps paused and the water stopped a moment after.

"I'm listening."


"We . . . We were rescuing some matrix of a god, supposed to be a quick in and out." She explained, still twitching. "Then you happened."

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Oh and by the way. My name is tony." He said.

"Tony? Our Tony? What the f..." Naomi stared at the little boy. "What happened to you? Holy cow, do you want to be changed back to normal?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

MB sat in the lobby, doing his best to clean tomato sauce off himself. He huffed in annoyance.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Oh and by the way. My name is tony." He said.

"Tony? Our Tony? What the f..." Naomi stared at the little boy. "What happened to you? Holy cow, do you want to be changed back to normal?"

"...Wut....I've been like this miss. What do you mean by change back?" He asks. not remembering that he had been an adult before.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"After dinner. Chinese food as you suggested." Fortu said as his face and voice showed emotion again.

She kissed his cheek. "Let's go, Handsome. I don't put it past them to circle around in a few minutes."

Fortu called a cab and gade the address of the usual Chinese place Neil ordered from.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

*He quickly chased after it keeping ground on it, but not being able to catch up to it.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

"Interesting... who was this god?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"Interesting... who was this god?"


"S-Swith, that's all I know." She said, her eyes travelling the room erratically.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:53 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"S-Swith, that's all I know." She said, her eyes travelling the room erratically.


"... I see... but what of the little girl?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"... I see... but what of the little girl?"


"Giov?" She asked, slowly regaining a sliver of composure.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:56 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu called a cab and gade the address of the usual Chinese place Neil ordered from.

"I hope they have eel. Do you think they do?" Monique asked Fortu.

OOC: Where do you find this excellent stuff?

--

"Superbia, you'll only tire yourself," Swith said, absolutely enthralled with his progress. "Think it through. Try to guess where he's headed, and then pounce like a cat."

--

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Some sort of magic at play. Probably a Kei thing?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Giov?" She asked, slowly regaining a sliver of composure.


"No. I mean the... nevermind, it is of no consequence... How do I find the others in your group? Where are they? Or rather, where should they be?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu called a cab and gade the address of the usual Chinese place Neil ordered from.

"I hope they have eel. Do you think they do?" Monique asked Fortu.

OOC: Where do you find this excellent stuff?

--

"Superbia, you'll only tire yourself," Swith said, absolutely enthralled with his progress. "Think it through. Try to guess where he's headed, and then pounce like a cat."

--

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Some sort of magic at play. Probably a Kei thing?"


Kid tony shrugged. "All i saw was this peter pan book after a flash of light."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Some sort of magic at play. Probably a Kei thing?"


"I'm standing here." Kei muttered, waiting for Naomi to respond.

Bone Fort wrote:"No. I mean the... nevermind, it is of no consequence... How do I find the others in your group? Where are they? Or rather, where should they be?"


"Why do you want them?" She sputtered, puking on herself accidentally. "Just for you to do the same you did to me?"

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"I'm standing here." Kei muttered, waiting for Naomi to respond.

"All yours," Naomi smiled at Kei and gave Tony a gentle nudge towards here. "He was wandering, if it's not our Tony, and with Tsu on the constant prowl, wandering is never wise."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu called a cab and gade the address of the usual Chinese place Neil ordered from.

"I hope they have eel. Do you think they do?" Monique asked Fortu.

OOC: Where do you find this excellent stuff?

--

"Superbia, you'll only tire yourself," Swith said, absolutely enthralled with his progress. "Think it through. Try to guess where he's headed, and then pounce like a cat."

--

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Some sort of magic at play. Probably a Kei thing?"


*He stopped for a moment then quickly opened up a portal, and jumped into it. Seconds later, he appeared next to the imp, grabbed it by the arm and pulled it into the portal before opening another portal in front of Swith with the imp in his mouth.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"I'm standing here." Kei muttered, waiting for Naomi to respond.

"All yours," Naomi smiled at Kei and gave Tony a gentle nudge towards here. "He was wandering, if it's not our Tony, and with Tsu on the constant prowl, wandering is never wise."

"Kill Tsu with fire." Tony said and walks up to Kei.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:07 pm

"I have my reasons, and none of them concern you. Let's just say that something that belongs to me has been stolen is there, and I want it back. So please, how do I find your friends?"
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"All yours," Naomi smiled at Kei and gave Tony a gentle nudge towards here. "He was wandering, if it's not our Tony, and with Tsu on the constant prowl, wandering is never wise."


"Thanks, I knew he'd be fine." Kei said, ruffling Tony's hair as she scooped him up. "Want to come inside? Mr. Nikanor's attempting to locate his sister."

Bone Fort wrote:"I have my reasons, and none of them concern you. Let's just say that something that belongs to me has been stolen is there, and I want it back. So please, how do I find your friends?"


Natiya chuckled darkly.

"My brother's going to slit your throat." She laughed, content at the thought of red smeared on the walls.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 pm

"We shall see."

The speaker left the room as the water resumed.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"All yours," Naomi smiled at Kei and gave Tony a gentle nudge towards here. "He was wandering, if it's not our Tony, and with Tsu on the constant prowl, wandering is never wise."


"Thanks, I knew he'd be fine." Kei said, ruffling Tony's hair as she scooped him up. "Want to come inside? Mr. Nikanor's attempting to locate his sister."

Bone Fort wrote:"I have my reasons, and none of them concern you. Let's just say that something that belongs to me has been stolen is there, and I want it back. So please, how do I find your friends?"


Natiya chuckled darkly.

"My brother's going to slit your throat." She laughed, content at the thought of red smeared on the walls.


"Sure, also Jeff told me to kill you with fire. And then he realized you couldn't die, and then he stormed out of my head for a coffee break, he's in teh kitchen, don't be surprised if its on fire later." Tony said.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu called a cab and gade the address of the usual Chinese place Neil ordered from.

"I hope they have eel. Do you think they do?" Monique asked Fortu.

OOC: Where do you find this excellent stuff?

"They do, I've been there a couple times." Fortu said with a smile as the cab took them there.

OOC: I just stumble into these things. It is a easter egg on the MIB3 website.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*He stopped for a moment then quickly opened up a portal, and jumped into it. Seconds later, he appeared next to the imp, grabbed it by the arm and pulled it into the portal before opening another portal in front of Swith with the imp in his mouth.*

Swith squealed in delight. "Clever! Well done, Superbia. Now you can eat him."

--

"Yes, thank you," Naomi said to Kei.

--

Monique was absolutely delighted with the restaurant's facade. She sniffed the air the moment she left the cab, delighting in the array of smells. "Fortu, I do believe you've picked a winner!"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"We shall see."

The speaker left the room as the water resumed.


Natiya screamed as the tears rolling down her face were now indistinguishable from the water that was dripping down her face.

Dabfia wrote:"Sure, also Jeff told me to kill you with fire. And then he realized you couldn't die, and then he stormed out of my head for a coffee break, he's in teh kitchen, don't be surprised if its on fire later." Tony said.


"Oh Tony, come, want to watch some cartoons?" Kei said, nodding to Naomi as she walked down to the couch. Bran was over in his workroom, tuning an assault rifle and sharpening his military knife at the same time.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm

There was a knock on Bran's door.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bolrieg, Bortslovakia, Google Adsense [Bot], Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, Plzen, Ralnis, The Verdantderm Lands, Voxija

Advertisement

Remove ads