NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Look who it is, Lord of the Flies." Nevvie said and continued rowing without breaking a sweat.

"You could at least try not to piss him off . . ."

"Too late." said Beelzebub.

A loud humming ensued, followed by both boats being suddenly lifted out of the sea of slime by a large, steel pedestal that arose from underneath them. It climbed higher and higher from the sea until it reached a small building that had been built on supports overlooking the suffering. A bridge then self-produced from said building, making a safe connection from the boat elevator to it.

"Let's have a little talk with you trespassers..." hissed Beelzebub. He did not look happy.

"I've got this, guuuys..." whispered Asmodeus to Bran, before merrily skipping across the bridge.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:OOC: gotta go guys, continue my progression if you'd like. NVE, I give you control of Bran for the night.

OOC: Ok, I'll try to stay true to your character.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"You could at least try not to piss him off . . ."

A loud humming ensued, followed by both boats being suddenly lifted out of the sea of slime by a large, steel pedestal that arose from underneath them. It climbed higher and higher from the sea until it reached a small building that had been built on supports overlooking the suffering. A bridge then self-produced from said building, making a safe connection from the boat elevator to it.

"Let's have a little talk with you trespassers..." hissed Beelzebub. He did not look happy.

"I've got this, guuuys..." whispered Asmodeus to Bran, before merrily skipping across the bridge.

"I hope you know what you are doing." Bran replied. "Shold I ask him about the fifty bucks he owes me?" Nevvie asked nobody. "NO!" Bran said.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"I hope you know what you are doing." Bran replied. "Shold I ask him about the fifty bucks he owes me?" Nevvie asked nobody. "NO!" Bran said.

"Asmodeus..." demanded Beelzebub.

"They're here to see the boss-man," answered Asmodeus simply, taking the break moment to pluck a sucker with from Beelzebub's with one manicured hand and snack on it. "Mmm, you know, I always did like the treats people keep in their pa-"

That sentence was quickly killed by an unrestrained slap from Beelzebub, causing the sucker to go flying and skidding across the bridge. Not even daring to sigh, the young lust demon merely raised his head, and rubbed the red mark that had been left behind wordlessly.

"Of course, that's the only reason people ever come down here. And you, you were a fool to lead them this far..." he hissed angrily to Asmodeus, before turning his frustration to the team. "You. You. I know what you have come for, and the simplest way to put it is that you will not claim it. Not while he still requires it. This quest will only lead to your deaths, or worse. I'd suggest you leave. It is a miracle in it of itself that you have even been offered mercy at this point..."

"Hmf, they're a stubborn bunch," threw in Asmodeus. "Good luck threatening them."

"Shut-up! This is your mess in the first place! I should feed you to my worms!"

"So pissy today."
Last edited by Giovenith on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I hope you know what you are doing." Bran replied. "Shold I ask him about the fifty bucks he owes me?" Nevvie asked nobody. "NO!" Bran said.

"They're here to see the boss-man," answered Asmodeus simply, taking the break moment to pluck a sucker with from Beelzebub's with one manicured hand and snack on it. "Mmm, you know, I always did like the treats people keep in their pa-"

That sentence was quickly killed by an unrestrained slap from Beelzebub, causing the sucker to go flying and skidding across the bridge. Not even daring to sigh, the young lust demon merely raised his head, and rubbed the red mark that had been left behind wordlessly.

"Of course, that's the only reason people ever come down here. And you, you were a fool to lead them this far..." he hissed angrily to Asmodeus, before turning his frustration to the team. "You. You. I know what you have come for, and the simplest way to put it is that you will not claim it. Not while he still requires it. This quest will only lead to your deaths, or worse. I'd suggest you leave. It is a miracle in it of itself that you have even been offered mercy at this point..."

"Hmf, they're a stubborn bunch," threw in Asmodeus. "Good luck threatening them."

"So pissy today."

"Death can't hold me, and you owe me fifty bucks from our chess game! You might not reconize me because I am stuck in this form. I was the velociraptor!" Nevvie shouted. Bran facepalmed at Nevvie's actions.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"So pissy today."

"Death can't hold me, and you owe me fifty bucks from our chess game! You might not reconize me because I am stuck in this form. I was the velociraptor!" Nevvie shouted. Bran facepalmed at Nevvie's actions.

"Feeeeeh, I remember no chess game with a velociraptor!" the gluttony demons waved his hand dismissively. It was entirely possible that he was lying, but at the moment, he didn't seem to care. "Now all of you, pssst pssst! Get inside! Or else."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Monfrox's user had stopped her whirlwind and panted heavily. "I....think....I.......got.....them...." She huffed.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user had stopped her whirlwind and panted heavily. "I....think....I.......got.....them...." She huffed.

Suddenly, Asmodeus reached out and took User's hand and slightly bowed like a gentleman. "You look tired dear. Come inside, there's is plenty of comfortable places to lie down." A darling and mysterious smile played on his lips, making him almost comfortable to be around, despite being a demon. "Would you like me to bring you a drink?"
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Death can't hold me, and you owe me fifty bucks from our chess game! You might not reconize me because I am stuck in this form. I was the velociraptor!" Nevvie shouted. Bran facepalmed at Nevvie's actions.

"Feeeeeh, I remember no chess game with a velociraptor!" the gluttony demons waved his hand dismissively. It was entirely possible that he was lying, but at the moment, he didn't seem to care. "Now all of you, pssst pssst! Get inside! Or else."

"Or else what?" Nevvie said mockingly. "Quit making things worse Nevvie." Bran scolded her.
Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user had stopped her whirlwind and panted heavily. "I....think....I.......got.....them...." She huffed.

Suddenly, Asmodeus reached out and took User's hand and slightly bowed like a gentleman. "You look tired dear. Come inside, there's is plenty of comfortable places to lie down." A darling and mysterious smile played on his lips, making him almost comfortable to be around, despite being a demon. "Would you like me to bring you a drink?"

"Be careful, he might try to sleep with you." Nevvie warned.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"Water would be fine." She said, not particularly trusting the demon and holding her suspicions, but she had practically dehydrated herself.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 pm

"Or else? This is Hell, this place is the definition of or else..." he glared. "Do you want to know the fate of your precious Monfrox, or not...?"

Asmodeus nodded, "Come inside, I'm sure he has water there."
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Or else? This is Hell, this place is the definition of or else..." he glared. "Do you want to know the fate of your precious Monfrox, or not...?"

"Fine, but I am a raptor, and this is vacation for me." Nevvie said and followed.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Giovenith wrote:"Or else? This is Hell, this place is the definition of or else..." he glared. "Do you want to know the fate of your precious Monfrox, or not...?"

Mon's user followed behind Lust. She took off her helmet and tried to catch her breath before spitting onto the ground behind her. "Ugh. Man, I'm parched." She said. Sweat had formed on her forehead, and she'd wipe it off, if she didn't have armor plating on her forearms.

Achievement

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

"Fine, but I am a raptor, and this is vacation for me." Nevvie said and followed.

The inside of the home smelled significantly better than the outside, more like fresh spices and delicious cooking. It was set up rather like the average condo, comfortably furnished with modern furniture and nice outstretched window overlooking the third circle. Beelzebub sat down in a chair, waved his hand, and suddenly coffee appeared on the coffee table.

"Now," he addressed Nevvie. "Let's start simple. Just what exactly did this crazy notion of going up against our boss come from? She is his daughter. Last I checked, parents had a right to discipline their children."

Monfrox wrote:

Mon's user followed behind Lust. She took off her helmet and tried to catch her breath before spitting onto the ground behind her. "Ugh. Man, I'm parched." She said. Sweat had formed on her forehead, and she'd wipe it off, if she didn't have armor plating on her forearms.

"Here you go," he politely handed her the water, then casually lifted himself onto the counter and smiled at her.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Fine, but I am a raptor, and this is vacation for me." Nevvie said and followed.

The inside of the home smelled significantly better than the outside, more like fresh spices and delicious cooking. It was set up rather like the average condo, comfortably furnished with modern furniture and nice outstretched window overlooking the third circle. Beelzebub sat down in a chair, waved his hand, and suddenly coffee appeared on the coffee table.

"Now," he addressed Nevvie. "Let's start simple. Just what exactly did this crazy notion of going up against our boss come from? She is his daughter. Last I checked, parents had a right to discipline their children."

Monfrox wrote:Mon's user followed behind Lust. She took off her helmet and tried to catch her breath before spitting onto the ground behind her. "Ugh. Man, I'm parched." She said. Sweat had formed on her forehead, and she'd wipe it off, if she didn't have armor plating on her forearms.

"Here you go," he politely handed her the water, then casually lifted himself onto the counter and smiled at her.

"Thank you." She said. She looked to Beezelbub. "Um...last I checked, she wasn't his daughter since he practically disowned her and sent her to the worst place imaginable on Earth. Seriously, what parent does that?" She said. She didn't chug the water, but rather sipped it until was all gone. That was she didn't get an upset stomach.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Fine, but I am a raptor, and this is vacation for me." Nevvie said and followed.

"I want a thanks from Monfrox. I saved her life three times and never got thanked once. If the Prince of Darkness doesn't let me have that, I guess I'll just have to get rid of him." Nevvie said. She didn't take off her mask, but used her tongue to grab the coffee and bring it close to her.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"I want a thanks from Monfrox. I saved her life three times and never got thanked once. If the Prince of Darkness doesn't let me have that, I guess I'll just hav to get rid of him." Nevvie said. She didn't take off her mask, but used her tongue to grab the coffee and bring it close to her.

"A thank you? That sounds... fair," Beelzebub stirred his coffee. "That actually could possibly be arranged. Possibly. But I'd watch the cockiness, that lies in many directions and possibilities...."

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Thank you." She said. She looked to Beezelbub. "Um...last I checked, she wasn't his daughter since he practically disowned her and sent her to the worst place imaginable on Earth. Seriously, what parent does that?" She said. She didn't chug the water, but rather sipped it until was all gone. That was she didn't get an upset stomach.

"He does, that's who," answered Beelzebub simply. "I'll admit. We have no clue what he's going to do with her. It isn't any of our business. But whatever it is, it's best for our business and way of life to not intervene, and to most likely prevent others from doing so..."

"Mmmm, yes..." said Asmodeus, checking his nails. "I don't know about you, but I don't like the boss's anger causing me to be disturbed at night. Or when I'm asleep." He smiled wickedly.
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Thank you." She said. She looked to Beezelbub. "Um...last I checked, she wasn't his daughter since he practically disowned her and sent her to the worst place imaginable on Earth. Seriously, what parent does that?" She said. She didn't chug the water, but rather sipped it until was all gone. That was she didn't get an upset stomach.

"He does, that's who," answered Beelzebub simply. "I'll admit. We have no clue what he's going to do with her. It isn't any of our business. But whatever it is, it's best for our business and way of life to not intervene, and to most likely prevent others from doing so..."

"Mmmm, yes..." said Asmodeus, checking his nails. "I don't know about you, but I don't like the boss's anger causing me to be disturbed at night. Or when I'm asleep." He smiled wickedly.

Monfrox's user yawned. Then, she perked up a bit and narrowed her eyes at Lust. "You didn't dare put anything in that water.......did you?" She inquired.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I want a thanks from Monfrox. I saved her life three times and never got thanked once. If the Prince of Darkness doesn't let me have that, I guess I'll just hav to get rid of him." Nevvie said. She didn't take off her mask, but used her tongue to grab the coffee and bring it close to her.

"A thank you? That sounds... fair," Beelzebub stirred his coffee. "That actually could possibly be arranged. Possibly. But I'd watch the cockiness, that lies in many directions and possibilities...."

"I am not cocky, I'm batshit insane. There's a difference." Nevvie replied and drank the coffee through her mask.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"I am not cocky, I'm batshit insane. There's a difference." Nevvie replied and drank the coffee through her mask.

"True, true..."

Monfrox wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

Monfrox's user yawned. Then, she perked up a bit and narrowed her eyes at Lust. "You didn't dare put anything in that water.......did you?" She inquired.

"Roofie? Me?" the demon laughed hilariously at this. "Ohhh! No! No, my dear! Date-rape is for those who couldn't get people to sleep with them so quickly. But me... I'm a patient creature..." He smirked endearingly. "I think the chase is half the prize. A lady won through cheating is a far less cherishable warmth to keep close..."
she/her

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user yawned. Then, she perked up a bit and narrowed her eyes at Lust. "You didn't dare put anything in that water.......did you?" She inquired.

"Roofie? Me?" the demon laughed hilariously at this. "Ohhh! No! No, my dear! Date-rape is for those who couldn't get people to sleep with them so quickly. But me... I'm a patient creature..." He smirked endearingly. "I think the chase is half the prize. A lady won through cheating is a far less cherishable warmth to keep close..."

"Uhm....okay then I see where you went with that." Monfrox's user said. She couldn't place it, but there was something odd about the demon. He seemed like a gentleman, but at the same time she couldn't help but be suspicious of him. She hid the suspicions for now though, as not to be rude to the hosts. She looked down at the empty glass and traced her gloved finger around the rim.

Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I am not cocky, I'm batshit insane. There's a difference." Nevvie replied and drank the coffee through her mask.

"True, true..."

"I may be batshit insane, but I know everything, except bovine dentistry." Nevvie said trying to keep the evil cat in her pocket (which is bigger on the inside).

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:03 am

Swith, unlike her user, was very glad that she didn't have to wake up at 0300. She rolled over in her comfy borrowed bed, pulling her favorite blanket tight around her, and fell back into a blissful sleep. She only hoped Bones & Co knew how to cook breakfast.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:36 am

Bran looked around the spacious room, it almost reminded him of home back at the Fallout Shelter. "Nice place you got here."

Giovenith wrote:
"True, true..."

"I may be batshit insane, but I know everything, except bovine dentistry." Nevvie said trying to keep the evil cat in her pocket (which is bigger on the inside).

"You know? I thought you knew everything . . . I guess, does anyone even know Bovine Dentistry?"

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 am

"Well, you kids seem nice enough. I guess I could let you pass," said Beelzebub. "Oh, but you, Dinosaur and giant robot guy... you seem techie. Don't let Belphegor see that. I assume Asmodeus has warned you?"

"I have," answered Asmodeus whimsically. "Then there's the boss-man himself, he is a whole other story. Are you sure getting your friend back is this important?"

"Sorry, but we are required to at least make some effort to stop you," added Beelzebub.

"So we'll start the old fashioned way!"

"Bargaining."

"Isn't there anything you've always desired in your life?"

"Something the mortal world could never offer you?"

"Because we have just about everything in stock!"

"Immortality, revenge, power, those are among the most popular."

"Hollywood gives us such a bad wrap, but we've had satisfied customers before!"

"You don't see us breaking out into a chorus of, "Poor Unfortunate Souls," now do you?"
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse