NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Arcadsland wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"wakes up and falls on face"
ow.........

Arcad walks up and hugs Tsu.

who are you? ii dont remeber ever seeing you.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Arcadsland
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadsland » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:Arcad walks up and hugs Tsu.

who are you? ii dont remeber ever seeing you.

"I'm the new person". Arcad said. "My name is Arcad".

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Arcadsland wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:who are you? ii dont remeber ever seeing you.

"I'm the new person". Arcad said. "My name is Arcad".

hi then,im tsuyoi...."sighs" also im the reason why monfrox.......killed her self.
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Arcadsland wrote:"I'm the new person". Arcad said. "My name is Arcad".

hi then,im tsuyoi...."sighs" also im the reason why monfrox.......killed her self.

Monfrox's user looked at Tsuyoi. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You really didn't have more to do with it than Aleki did when he went insane for that bit and murdered her dog. The depression you threw her into wouldn't have sent her over the edge, I assure you." She said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:hi then,im tsuyoi...."sighs" also im the reason why monfrox.......killed her self.

Monfrox's user looked at Tsuyoi. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You really didn't have more to do with it than Aleki did when he went insane for that bit and murdered her dog. The depression you threw her into wouldn't have sent her over the edge, I assure you." She said.

"looks at monfrox' user"
no.......it was me..............................even if akeki hadnt did that,she would still do it......................im just a lost soul,who makes other people life worse.............
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox's user looked at Tsuyoi. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You really didn't have more to do with it than Aleki did when he went insane for that bit and murdered her dog. The depression you threw her into wouldn't have sent her over the edge, I assure you." She said.

"looks at monfrox' user"
no.......it was me..............................even if akeki hadnt did that,she would still do it......................im just a lost soul,who makes other people life worse.............

"You only focus on the bad. Think of all the good times you two had together. There was a lot more than bad, I assure you. Remember when she turned into an artifact and played those stories for you? Trust me when I say it takes more than one person to cause this." She said.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Red Star Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Star Union » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Sergei looks around, to make sure nobody is stalking him, and then enters his room.
I am currently overhauling my factbooks.

This is my oldest surviving account. I have many others.
Тнапк уои, сомгаде!

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"looks at monfrox' user"

"You only focus on the bad. Think of all the good times you two had together. There was a lot more than bad, I assure you. Remember when she turned into an artifact and played those stories for you? Trust me when I say it takes more than one person to cause this." She said.

*Thriller enters Mon's room and looks around*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"looks at monfrox' user"

but.......those things i said to her that day and how i toyed with her emotions...............those are unforgivable..........even all the good times............in tsuyoi tekikoku what i did will only get people to hate me...........as it's dishonor and disrespect."loks at thriller"
oh and mon's user that damn robot is trying to take over the world.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:31 pm

*Dabfia walks out of his room wiping oil from his hands*
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"You only focus on the bad. Think of all the good times you two had together. There was a lot more than bad, I assure you. Remember when she turned into an artifact and played those stories for you? Trust me when I say it takes more than one person to cause this." She said.

but.......those things i said to her that day and how i toyed with her emotions...............those are unforgivable..........even all the good times............in tsuyoi tekikoku what i did will only get people to hate me...........as it's dishonor and disrespect."loks at thriller"

"ROBOT?! I am insulted, for your information, I am a cyborg, get it straight. A cyyyyyyyybbbbooooorrrrrggggg.. And yes, I want to take over the world, what of it. I want to unite humanity under one banner."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:but.......those things i said to her that day and how i toyed with her emotions...............those are unforgivable..........even all the good times............in tsuyoi tekikoku what i did will only get people to hate me...........as it's dishonor and disrespect."loks at thriller"

"ROBOT?! I am insulted, for your information, I am a cyborg, get it straight. A cyyyyyyyybbbbooooorrrrrggggg.. And yes, I want to take over the world, what of it. I want to unite humanity under one banner."

cyborgs are still robots.And Humans tried that once and it failed.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

*pops out of an airvent*
Yeah i tried that and failed so i terraformed and took Venus and Mars for Dabfia
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Well, my friend, I am smarter than those mere men who have attempted to do so. For you see, I have studied history, and learned form the victories and defeats, uprisings and downfalls of many leaders of humanity. I learned their tactics and mistakes and I shall use this said knowledge to my advantage."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:cyborgs are still robots.And Humans tried that once and it failed.

"Well, my friend, I am smarter than those mere men who have attempted to do so. For you see, I have studied history, and learned form the victories and defeats, uprisings and downfalls of many leaders of humanity. I learned their tactics and mistakes and I shall use this said knowledge to my advantage."

yeah,no one cares.humans dont wanna be taken over,they wanna live how the earth is already.besides if you do,you'll be trapped in a mini-blackhole cause tsuyoi military is gonna take action
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

yeah,no one cares.humans dont wanna be taken over,they wanna live how the earth is already.besides if you do,you'll be trapped in a mini-blackhole cause tsuyoi military is gonna take action

*Shrugs*

"Eh, I was going to let the sides that joined me have a larger portion of territory on Earth."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

Monfrox user stepped between the two. "Alright you two, knock it off. Come on. Have you forgotten why you're here?" She said, motioning to the body on the table.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:yeah,no one cares.humans dont wanna be taken over,they wanna live how the earth is already.besides if you do,you'll be trapped in a mini-blackhole cause tsuyoi military is gonna take action

Monfrox user stepped between the two. "Alright you two, knock it off. Come on. Have you forgotten why you're here?" She said, motioning to the body on the table.

"I know why I am here, to take Aleki's body and resurrect him."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 pm

"Hey Star?" Shady asked, quiet.

"I think that I'm really tired." He hadn't slept in three days; who wouldn't be?

"But I can't sleep."
Shad :)

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Shadyrya wrote:"Hey Star?" Shady asked, quiet.

"I think that I'm really tired." He hadn't slept in three days; who wouldn't be?

"But I can't sleep."

Star looked at Shady and since she was already up and wandering around she nodded.

"Same. Erm, warm milk? Milk? Warm water? Water? Advil...niquil...idk...what do you normally take?" She came over again and wrapped her arms around his waist again and laid her head on his lap.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox user stepped between the two. "Alright you two, knock it off. Come on. Have you forgotten why you're here?" She said, motioning to the body on the table.

"Then I think now would be an excellent time to get on that." The girl said politely.

Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"Then I think now would be an excellent time to get on that." The girl said politely.

"That it would." *Thriller grabs Aleki's body and takes him to his room*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:59 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:"Break into hell? Just walk in." Swith grinned. "Are you taking Scarface with you? I promised him that I'd put his vocal cords in once they were ready."

"Hey Swith, is Nevvie telling you about her plan?"

Without waiting for a response, Bran fired another question at her.

"Would you go with the two . . . I mean three of us? Because so far it's Nevie, Thriller, and me."

Swith put down the bowl of meat she was preparing for Nevvie. "No Bran," she said tenderly. "Come, sit down and I'll explain."

She poured them out some coffee and led him to the couch. Swith exhaled and reached out, caressing his cheek once before brushing a bit of hair out of his eyes. "You need a haircut, sweetest heart. You're also a good person. You do accept that now, right?" She sipped her coffee and deliberated her words.

"As I said earlier, when a person takes their life, it is gone. Their soul must live with the consequences. Were I to repair Mon's body and pluck her soul from hell... thus saving you the trip... she would be restored to the state she was in and she would ultimately do it again at a later time. I am a god; I've told you that before. Among my followers (and yes, I have them) when a soul dies, it is absorbed into my being. I don't leave my revelers to futilely amble around on some farcical plane of existence, which is why I haven't any admiration of that fat fuck Elohim nor the angels he twisted into demonic form.

"You might ask why I'm also not inclined to help a friend? I'm an asshole when incited, but I'm also munificent when it pleases me to be. As you've seen around here, I restore beauty and bestow healing so that the worthy person may continue along their hedonistic path. Live! Breathe! Strive for excess and perfection! Procreate... or try to screw as much as humanly possible, if you will. Mon reminds me of my brother - wanton violence over the stupidest of issues, the desire to promote her own omnipotence by proving herself to everyone, short-fused and punishing of herself as well as others." Swith put down her cup, ruefully shaking her head. "That doesn't mean that I don't like Mon as a person. I do like her. It will be boring without her around. However, I disagree with her methods."

"Her final action is an affront to my being. I am not required to assist anyone, especially those who refuse to help themselves. I've been very tolerant thus far. I placed a very small portion of my self here," her hands tapped her torso, fingers causing a disconcertingly dark and hollow thud as they struck her chest. "The bit of me that you know is the bit that is most playful, most compassionate and most prone to overlooking foolish slights and mistakes. It is my inquisitive side. It is the closest thing I have to being human. But it is still part of the whole, and the whole will not involve itself in a god and demon war."

The door to the medilab banged open. Beyond was a silent vortex where blood crimson and black vapors churned counterclockwise. A roiled sense of dread wafted from the darkness within, rancorous in nature as it infused the room with sinister spirit-stench. “This is my gateway to hell – poetic license on my part and created after a night of binge drinking. You may use it, if you like, or perhaps someone else can offer you a more candy-coated path? I grieves me that you choose to go but I will not prevent you and Nevvie and Thriller from going, nor will I help you return should you get yourselves into trouble there. Again, not my pantheon, sweetest. Satan and I have no quarrel with each other at the moment; I have always respected the prerogatives of gods outside my own pantheon, and that includes their demons' right to exist and do as they please, as long as they stay out of my own affairs.”
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:yeah,no one cares.humans dont wanna be taken over,they wanna live how the earth is already.besides if you do,you'll be trapped in a mini-blackhole cause tsuyoi military is gonna take action

okay........i just dont like that robot..............i wonder when me and the others are going to hell to get mon back
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
"Hey Swith, is Nevvie telling you about her plan?"

Without waiting for a response, Bran fired another question at her.

"Would you go with the two . . . I mean three of us? Because so far it's Nevie, Thriller, and me."

Swith put down the bowl of meat she was preparing for Nevvie. "No Bran," she said tenderly. "Come, sit down and I'll explain."

She poured them out some coffee and led him to the couch. Swith exhaled and reached out, caressing his cheek once before brushing a bit of hair out of his eyes. "You need a haircut, sweetest heart. You're also a good person. You do accept that now, right?" She sipped her coffee and deliberated her words.

"As I said earlier, when a person takes their life, it is gone. Their soul must live with the consequences. Were I to repair Mon's body and pluck her soul from hell... thus saving you the trip... she would be restored to the state she was in and she would ultimately do it again at a later time. I am a god; I've told you that before. Among my followers (and yes, I have them) when a soul dies, it is absorbed into my being. I don't leave my revelers to futilely amble around on some farcical plane of existence, which is why I haven't any admiration of that fat fuck Elohim nor the angels he twisted into demonic form.

"You might ask why I'm also not inclined to help a friend? I'm an asshole when incited, but I'm also munificent when it pleases me to be. As you've seen around here, I restore beauty and bestow healing so that the worthy person may continue along their hedonistic path. Live! Breathe! Strive for excess and perfection! Procreate... or try to screw as much as humanly possible, if you will. Mon reminds me of my brother - wanton violence over the stupidest of issues, the desire to promote her own omnipotence by proving herself to everyone, short-fused and punishing of herself as well as others." Swith put down her cup, ruefully shaking her head. "That doesn't mean that I don't like Mon as a person. I do like her. It will be boring without her around. However, I disagree with her methods."

"Her final action is an affront to my being. I am not required to assist anyone, especially those who refuse to help themselves. I've been very tolerant thus far. I placed a very small portion of my self here," her hands tapped her torso, fingers causing a disconcertingly dark and hollow thud as they struck her chest. "The bit of me that you know is the bit that is most playful, most compassionate and most prone to overlooking foolish slights and mistakes. It is my inquisitive side. It is the closest thing I have to being human. But it is still part of the whole, and the whole will not involve itself in a god and demon war."

The door to the medilab banged open. Beyond was a silent vortex where blood crimson and black vapors churned counterclockwise. A roiled sense of dread wafted from the darkness within, rancorous in nature as it infused the room with sinister spirit-stench. “This is my gateway to hell – poetic license on my part and created after a night of binge drinking. You may use it, if you like, or perhaps someone else can offer you a more candy-coated path? I grieves me that you choose to go but I will not prevent you and Nevvie and Thriller from going, nor will I help you return should you get yourselves into trouble there. Again, not my pantheon, sweetest. Satan and I have no quarrel with each other at the moment; I have always respected the prerogatives of gods outside my own pantheon, and that includes their demons' right to exist and do as they please, as long as they stay out of my own affairs.”

Giovenith tugged at Swith's sleeve. "Most High, are Thriller and Bran-Bran and the Dinosaur going to come back?" she asked tearfully. "It's so numb down there. They could freeze forever."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse