NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

*Dabfia walks out onto a platform he just built in his bedroom*
It seems times are changing, the people in here are changing, it gets more interesting by the day... just wait till sombody starts something that sets everyone off who knows who will win that
Last edited by Dabfia on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"The first girl ever to stand up to me....I don't know whether to be flattered or not, but nevertheless." She grabbed both Tyusoi's arms and pulled her into an embrace. Strangely though, it wasn't forceful. More of a gingerly action. She hugged Tsuyoi legitimately instead of trying something else. "A true friend stands up to the others worst demons...I'm proud of you, I truly am. But I'm still going to be evil as all hell." She said as she let Tsuyoi go and drew a finger along her jawline. "But I think I'll let you off this time. Unless...that is...you'd like me to go ahead with it. Oh, and I'd be gentle, don't worry. Such a sweet thing like you doesn't need to be treated so roughly by me." She said seductively.

erm....................сука!"can only think of that to say"

Monfrox giggled. "Oh look at that, I've left you almost completely speechless. I'm sorry, maybe you'd understand more if I did something else." She said. She slowly leaned into Tsuyoi's side and licked her lips before drawing her hot, wet tongue across her bare neck. She leaned back out and looked into her eyes. "Did that help?" She asked, hand still hold her arms lightly.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:erm....................сука!"can only think of that to say"

Monfrox giggled. "Oh look at that, I've left you almost completely speechless. I'm sorry, maybe you'd understand more if I did something else." She said. She slowly leaned into Tsuyoi's side and licked her lips before drawing her hot, wet tongue across her bare neck. She leaned back out and looked into her eyes. "Did that help?" She asked, hand still hold her arms lightly.

:shock: you..............."bangs on the door" I NEED TO GET OUT!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm

*P.A system*

"Due to the recent attitudes displayed by some of the Tenants. Anyone who wants may come down and live in the Fallout shelter to avoid any Demonic Catfights, That is all.

Oh also, if anyone wants some leftover Pancakes, please recieve them now. Also, the Individual who owns the Me-262 parked outside; You left your lights on."
Last edited by The BranRiech on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

*Dabfia is working on a new hidden room in his bedroom*
*Drilling*

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:*P.A system*

"Due to the recent attitudes displayed by some of the Tenants. Anyone who wants may come down and live in the Fallout shelter to avoid any Demonic Catfights, That is all.

Oh also, if anyone wants some leftover Pancakes, please recieve them now. Also, the Individual who owns the Me-262 parked outside; You left your lights on."

Shit that one is mine *Jumps off of balcony and turns lights off*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox giggled. "Oh look at that, I've left you almost completely speechless. I'm sorry, maybe you'd understand more if I did something else." She said. She slowly leaned into Tsuyoi's side and licked her lips before drawing her hot, wet tongue across her bare neck. She leaned back out and looked into her eyes. "Did that help?" She asked, hand still hold her arms lightly.

:shock: you..............."bangs on the door" I NEED TO GET OUT!

"Oh come now, you can act better than that." She said as she came up behind Tsuyoi and grabbed her in a reverse embrace. "[b]Just tell me to stop, and I will. Besides, it's not like I'm really the personality of the person you knew. The real Monfrox is watching through my eyes, but can't control anything. Needless to say, she's feeling a bit embarrassed about what's happening as well, so you aren't the only one." She purred into her ear. Making sure to be as nice as possible, she nibbled a bit on her ear lobe.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 pm

*P.A to everyone but Mons room*

"Guys, I have control of the security cameras dwon here. If anyone wants to see what's going on in one of the apartments right now, feel free to come on down before I post the video on Youtube . . ."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote: :shock: you..............."bangs on the door" I NEED TO GET OUT!

"Oh come now, you can act better than that." She said as she came up behind Tsuyoi and grabbed her in a reverse embrace. "[b]Just tell me to stop, and I will. Besides, it's not like I'm really the personality of the person you knew. The real Monfrox is watching through my eyes, but can't control anything. Needless to say, she's feeling a bit embarrassed about what's happening as well, so you aren't the only one." She purred into her ear. Making sure to be as nice as possible, she nibbled a bit on her ear lobe.

"escapes and runs to the other side of monfrox's room tripping over the broken xbox"
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 pm

*Hears the thump*
Oh look someone tripped over something * continues working*

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh come now, you can act better than that." She said as she came up behind Tsuyoi and grabbed her in a reverse embrace. "Just tell me to stop, and I will. Besides, it's not like I'm really the personality of the person you knew. The real Monfrox is watching through my eyes, but can't control anything. Needless to say, she's feeling a bit embarrassed about what's happening as well, so you aren't the only one." She purred into her ear. Making sure to be as nice as possible, she nibbled a bit on her ear lobe.

"escapes and runs to the other side of monfrox's room tripping over the broken xbox"

Monfrox was right behind her the whole time she ran. "[b]Sorry, but I didn't here you say for me to stop. If you stood up this long, surely you can say those words to my face, can't you?" She said as she stood over Tsuyoi. Needless to say, she was enjoying herself. So much in fact, that she spawn a Space anomaly around her entire room. To everyone else, the pair would appeared to have vanished. Now, Tsuyoi was confined to Monfrox's room, unless she decided to let her go.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"escapes and runs to the other side of monfrox's room tripping over the broken xbox"

Monfrox was right behind her the whole time she ran. "Sorry, but I didn't here you say for me to stop. If you stood up this long, surely you can say those words to my face, can't you?" She said as she stood over Tsuyoi. Needless to say, she was enjoying herself. So much in fact, that she spawn a Space anomaly around her entire room. To everyone else, the pair would appeared to have vanished. Now, Tsuyoi was confined to Monfrox's room, unless she decided to let her go.

"kicks at monfrox" please let me go! i already have a roomate! you already have 2 roomates!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Bones radios Bran.

"Hey, we got secret cameras in there, we can get the angles you can't. We should total get together after this and exchange clips with each other, for the, uh... best cinematic experience, so to speak."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Monfrox was right behind her the whole time she ran. "Sorry, but I didn't here you say for me to stop. If you stood up this long, surely you can say those words to my face, can't you?" She said as she stood over Tsuyoi. Needless to say, she was enjoying herself. So much in fact, that she spawn a Space anomaly around her entire room. To everyone else, the pair would appeared to have vanished. Now, Tsuyoi was confined to Monfrox's room, unless she decided to let her go.

"kicks at monfrox" please let me go! i already have a roomate! you already have 2 roomates!

"Why can't you understand what I'm saying? Go on, let me hear the word 'no' and I'll let you go, free as a bird. If not, I'll just have to show you what it's like to get inside someone's mind." She said with fake surprise in her voice while dodging the kicks.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm

"Nevermind guys, the camera malfunctioned. It must have skipped back a few hours when there wasn't anyone in there.

I'll be hosting a server on Minecraft if anyone's interested."

Bone Fort wrote:Bones radios Bran.

"Hey, we got secret cameras in there, we can get the angles you can't. We should total get together after this and exchange clips with each other, for the, uh... best cinematic experience, so to speak."

"I'll take you up on that, I was thinking of analyizing personality traits to see if anything is different about either of them. Wanna help?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"kicks at monfrox" please let me go! i already have a roomate! you already have 2 roomates!

"Why can't you understand what I'm saying? Go on, let me hear the word 'no' and I'll let you go, free as a bird. If not, I'll just have to show you what it's like to get inside someone's mind." She said with fake surprise in her voice while dodging the kicks.

NO! OKAY I SAID NO! NOW LET ME GO OR ILL GET MAD!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Dabfia is tinkering with a teleport machine and a camera
heheheheh

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Nevermind guys, the camera malfunctioned. It must have skipped back a few hours when there wasn't anyone in there.

I'll be hosting a server on Minecraft if anyone's interested."

Bone Fort wrote:Bones radios Bran.

"I'll take you up on that, I was thinking of analyizing personality traits to see if anything is different about either of them. Wanna help?"

"Sure, don't worry though, our cameras are still working. Would be pretty useless for killing supernatural creatures if they cut out so easily."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Why can't you understand what I'm saying? Go on, let me hear the word 'no' and I'll let you go, free as a bird. If not, I'll just have to show you what it's like to get inside someone's mind." She said with fake surprise in her voice while dodging the kicks.

NO! OKAY I SAID NO! NOW LET ME GO OR ILL GET MAD!

And, just like that, the Space anomaly dissipated and Monfrox helped Tsuyoi up from her feet. "Jeez, you make me feel so bad. Here, maybe this will help. Think of it as a 'I'm sorry' present." She said. She took her hands and manifested the Fruit Punch anomaly on either one and then joined them together. A bright light filled up the room and an artifact known as Kolobok was created. She took the artifact and put in in Tsuyoi's hands. "When you hold this mystery of the Zone in your hands, you feel how your skin becomes tougher and less sensitive. You can still shoot through it with a bullet, but it's much more difficult to cut through." She said to her. "Keep this with you at all times and never show it to anyone." For once, her tone was the same as her intentions: completely serious. She also hugged her yet again. "Feel free to talk to me anytime, as this was a one-time deal, I promise." She said before she showed her the door.

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Right outside the door, Bones and co. are sitting in lawn chairs, beer and popcorn in their hands.

"So how did it go?"

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:NO! OKAY I SAID NO! NOW LET ME GO OR ILL GET MAD!

And, just like that, the Space anomaly dissipated and Monfrox helped Tsuyoi up from her feet. "Jeez, you make me feel so bad. Here, maybe this will help. Think of it as a 'I'm sorry' present." She said. She took her hands and manifested the Fruit Punch anomaly on either one and then joined them together. A bright light filled up the room and an artifact known as Kolobok was created. She took the artifact and put in in Tsuyoi's hands. "When you hold this mystery of the Zone in your hands, you feel how your skin becomes tougher and less sensitive. You can still shoot through it with a bullet, but it's much more difficult to cut through." She said to her. "Keep this with you at all times and never show it to anyone." For once, her tone was the same as her intentions: completely serious. She also hugged her yet again. "Feel free to talk to me anytime, as this was a one-time deal, I promise." She said before she showed her the door.

"one of my wings eats it"
stupid wings........"walks out of door"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Bone Fort wrote:Right outside the door, Bones and co. are sitting in lawn chairs, beer and popcorn in their hands.

"So how did it go?"

Bran was sitting right besides Bones and was drinking some root beer though a straw and commenting on how cool Bones cameras were.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Swith finishes her coffee and and frowns. She has a feeling she's just missed out on something spicy. Her suspicions were confirmed when she noticed the motley males in lawn chairs staged outside an apartment door.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm

*A hatch opens in the middle of the hallway and dabfia steps out looking toward the bone's and them in the chairs*
You guys find out what happened yet?
Last edited by Dabfia on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Swith finishes her coffee and and frowns. She has a feeling she's just missed out on something spicy. Her suspicions were confirmed when she noticed the motley males in lawn chairs staged outside an apartment door.

Bones pulls up two chairs and motions to Swith and Dabfia.

"Come, join us. We have live feed on this TV, and front row seats for the best part, The Walk of Shame!"
Last edited by Bone Fort on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse