NATION

PASSWORD

Revenge of Rate the Song above you

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nacrad
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nacrad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:09 am

OOC - HRT 19.07.2023
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They

Basically the result of Anglo-Dutch quarrels on who can profit more from Mingsplosion, coming to a retcon near you!

International News: HUNGARY IS OUT: Hungary quits the Warsaw Pact | Greece legalises same-sex marriage
Domestic News: 16 FEB 2024 (FRI) | Year of the Dragon: 10% birth rate boost expected, says Dept. of Health | CSG Resolute departs for ally visit | Highways & Transport Dept. revives M17 Motorway project between Namchon, KX and Samming, LK
Weather: Riverfort 23/27°C | Amoy 19/21°C | Taipei 23/25°C | Namchon 13/26°C

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:13 am

The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Cantelo
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cantelo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:43 am

Forever a Pilgrim; Oviedo - Santiago de Compostela 370km
Kingdom of Cantelo - Reín de Cantelo - Regne de Cantelo - Reialme de Cantelo
At a Glance | Cardona Journal | Queen Isabella I | Parliament of Cantelo | National Anthem of Cantelo
I like making flags for fun, shoot me a telegram if you’d like one made!
Spanish-American college student with an addiction to sushi. Political Compass

Cokoland
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cokoland » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:18 am

Not bad
8/10

Now feast your ears

https://youtu.be/3_jPYkgVBr0
Last edited by Cokoland on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
insert signature here

Marsoslavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsoslavia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:48 am

Last edited by Marsoslavia on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A nation of Slavic Mars' colonists who escaped from the nuclear apocalypse of Earth. We have not the Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism (and we will never be gay). Our ideology.
The nation doesn't represent my views. It was created for artistic purposes and it's 0% political.
Current year: 2170.

Cokoland
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Cokoland » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:21 am

How can you think that rayman singing sexbomb is not epic?

/skip
insert signature here

Occidens Praseodymia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Occidens Praseodymia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:48 am

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:42 pm

BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Outer Acharet
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Acharet » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:51 pm

6/10.
It's pretty good for its genre, and the vocals are neat, but it's not my cuppa tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRpYtAhGAo
⠀✭⠀THE STATE OF ACHARET⠀✭⠀
The puppet that just won't stay dead has crawled its way out of the grave once more.
oh shit oh fuck why is there a black huey full of angry canadians trying to kill me-

Some Other... Things: Kiu GhesikMiranda-22CBG-Palisade
Overview - Soon | Leadership - Soon

News? What news? News is for people who don't have a bloated military-industrial complex strangling their apparatus of state. Wait, that sounds like a bad thing, doesn't it?

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:59 pm

10/10, I love Stan Rogers.

https://youtu.be/h80l4XIPJC4
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Outer Acharet
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Acharet » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:02 pm

You could say we... stan him?

I'll show myself out.

/skip
Last edited by Outer Acharet on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The puppet that just won't stay dead has crawled its way out of the grave once more.
oh shit oh fuck why is there a black huey full of angry canadians trying to kill me-

News? What news? News is for people who don't have a bloated military-industrial complex strangling their apparatus of state. Wait, that sounds like a bad thing, doesn't it?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Outer Acharet wrote:6/10.
It's pretty good for its genre, and the vocals are neat, but it's not my cuppa tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRpYtAhGAo

I always did like the Byrds. Good song from a talented group. 8/10

Song for you to rate / review
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:18 pm

I like this, 8.5/10

Speaking of Walk Like An Egyptian,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK8TQ11uJ_4
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Cantelo
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cantelo » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:39 am

That gives me such a weird sense of dread but it's grown on me. 7/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5tlo-Nykk
Forever a Pilgrim; Oviedo - Santiago de Compostela 370km
Kingdom of Cantelo - Reín de Cantelo - Regne de Cantelo - Reialme de Cantelo
At a Glance | Cardona Journal | Queen Isabella I | Parliament of Cantelo | National Anthem of Cantelo
I like making flags for fun, shoot me a telegram if you’d like one made!
Spanish-American college student with an addiction to sushi. Political Compass

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:44 pm

BRETTENWALD

Aroni
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:25 pm

I fucking love Depeche Mode but this is not one of my favorites, 6/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7GCrTFCXYo
⚠️ This Nation is Undergoing Extensive Reimagining, Please Stand-by⚠️

Member of: SETA; IFTC

Occidens Praseodymia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Occidens Praseodymia » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:59 am

9/10
Depeche Mode are fantastic! Not my favourite one though, but still a really great song.

https://youtu.be/TAkfxefV_l8?t=343

Occidens Praseodymia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Occidens Praseodymia » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:15 am

/bump

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:26 am

The previous link took me to an Ali G movie bootleg, so I'm going to skip that on the assumption that Occidens pasted the wrong link and just drop a song for the next person.

https://youtu.be/byUipqLQ_Hc
Last edited by Brettenwald on Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRETTENWALD

Occidens Praseodymia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Occidens Praseodymia » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:24 pm

Brettenwald wrote:The previous link took me to an Ali G movie bootleg, so I'm going to skip that on the assumption that Occidens pasted the wrong link and just drop a song for the next person.

https://youtu.be/byUipqLQ_Hc

No, the song is there.

New African States
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New African States » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:57 am

I'll reply to Brettenwald's because Occidens Praseodymia's link is blocked in my country for being a bootlegged movie:

9/10 never heard that one before, thank you for introducing me to it!

Billy Merman - 900 Miles
The Federation of New African States
La Fédération des Nouveaux États Africains

Africa's self-proclaimed pan-African champion with a saviour complex
Ambassador to the WA: Damond Ihashi Ngarani

The FNAS is a medium-sized state located in Central Africa, in the southern jungles and valleys of the Congo.
Established on pan-African ideals, the country is an authoritarian state dedicated to fighting marxist movements, foreign influence and ethno-religious secessionist groups all over sub-Saharan Africa.

The FNAS generally supports WA resolutions aimed at condemning warmongers or improving the situation in the Third World, such as worldwide economic regulations.

Outer Acharet
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Outer Acharet » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:47 am

9/10, neato, though I find myself thinking it's 500 Miles +400.

Will you do your part?

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:56 am

BRETTENWALD

Western Swede
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Swede » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:59 am

Western Swede
NS stats aren't all correct. Slavery isn't legal, neither is prudism a policy.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:59 pm

BRETTENWALD

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7