NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:34 pm

-Survivors of Earth- wrote:
President Gary Montgomery Stu wrote:Gary Montgomery Stu, after drinking himself with a full litre of Sprite, enters the saloon like an unseen spectre, observing the patrons, their conversations, and their shenanigans.

Despite his gloriously youthful appearance, he is hunched over because of the very heavy Cape he has draped himself with. Making him look like an old person from afar.

He sits himself down beside Father Atom, a condescending smug look etched on his face.

Gary greets Father Atom:

“What is up, Father Atom?”

Father Atom looked up from his book and towards Gary as he nodded in his direction.

"I am well good sir, how are you on this fine day?" Atom asked.

Kiri the ghost girl happened to be sitting nearby, reading. Little did she know that her supernatural nature would probably send Father Atom into a frenzy if he saw her.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:43 pm

(Shit Phur'an has to make a cheeky scooby-doo reference but he can't notice her)
(this is a dilemma)

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:54 pm

Nantoraka wrote:(Shit Phur'an has to make a cheeky scooby-doo reference but he can't notice her)
(this is a dilemma)

(Naturally, the Scooby-Doo reference takes precedence.)
(So what if problems ensue?)
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

President Gary Montgomery Stu
Civilian

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby President Gary Montgomery Stu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Veise wrote:Astre waved off the bottle offered to him by the demon and sat down at the bar. Then came that newcomer and, judging by his shit-eating grin, Astre knew he would be nothing but an annoyance and closed his eyes for a moment.

Gary smiles at Astre, rather in a very eerie manner. His smile reaching ear to ear like the Joker, revealing his teeth covered in plaque.

President Gary Montgomery Stu wrote:Gary Montgomery Stu, after drinking himself with a full litre of Sprite, enters the saloon like an unseen spectre, observing the patrons, their conversations, and their shenanigans.

Despite his gloriously youthful appearance, he is hunched over because of the very heavy Cape he has draped himself with. Making him look like an old person from afar.

He sits himself down beside Father Atom, a condescending smug look etched on his face.

Gary greets Father Atom:

Father Atom looked up from his book and towards Gary as he nodded in his direction.

Gary turns and responds to Father Atom, still smiling like a goofy jackass

“Good, I am feeling very good...Nyeheheheh...”

Gary goes on to ask for a cup of Sprite and a bowl of cooked Spam and Rice.
Nantoraka wrote:

Gary greets Father Atom:

"I've never seen a more dysfunctional relationship between liver and human."

Gary goes on to ignore what the Director had said about him, snorting at the comment made about him.
99.99% of all my factbooks are just like Electronic Art’s games: They are all incomplete.
You can’t spell ‘American Dream’ without Eric Andre.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Astre's eyes shot open, and he replied to the guy's psychotic grin with a sinister, hateful glare with squinting, cat-like eyes and flared nostrils.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Foxfound wrote:

Kiri the ghost girl happened to be sitting nearby, reading. Little did she know that her supernatural nature would probably send Father Atom into a frenzy if he saw her.

"aw hell naw"
"Someone get the Shaggy Gang here!"

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Kiri the ghost girl happened to be sitting nearby, reading. Little did she know that her supernatural nature would probably send Father Atom into a frenzy if he saw her.

"aw hell naw"

"Hm? What?"

She turned around in her seat, looking at him quizzically.

"Oh. Hello. What's your name? My name's Kiri."

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"aw hell naw"

"Hm? What?"

"Well"
"Do you want my short name, my long name, or my English translated name? I have a lot of names."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:24 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Hm? What?"

"Well"
"Do you want my short name, my long name, or my English translated name? I have a lot of names."

"...
I guess English? I can speak English and Japanese."

President Gary Montgomery Stu
Civilian

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby President Gary Montgomery Stu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Veise wrote:Astre's eyes shot open, and he replied to the guy's psychotic grin with a sinister, hateful glare with squinting, cat-like eyes and flared nostrils.

Gary takes a slurp from his spicy Kimchi noodles, sending droplets of the spicy water out and about the area. Gary inhales and then releases a burp.

Gary, already noticing Astre’s hateful stare in his direction, stares right back with one side of his smile crooked all the way to his ear, tilting his head.

“Got a problem, Sir?”
99.99% of all my factbooks are just like Electronic Art’s games: They are all incomplete.
You can’t spell ‘American Dream’ without Eric Andre.

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:28 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"Well"

"...

"Rightio. Well, in English, my name is Water That Waves, but if you want you can just call me Water or Waves. I sure as hell can't stand saying the full thing each time."
"Nice to meet you and...uh, what exactly are you?"

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"...

"Rightio. Well, in English, my name is Water That Waves, but if you want you can just call me Water or Waves. I sure as hell can't stand saying the full thing each time."

"Waves could work! Oh, and I'm what you'd probably call a ghost. The more accurate term is yūrei, though. Most of us haunt things and are pretty mean, but I promise I'm nice!"

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:33 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"Rightio. Well, in English, my name is Water That Waves, but if you want you can just call me Water or Waves. I sure as hell can't stand saying the full thing each time."

"Waves could work! Oh, and I'm what you'd probably call a ghost. The more accurate term is yūrei, though. Most of us haunt things and are pretty mean, but I promise I'm nice!"

"I hope."
"I have an anti-ghost vacuum in my closet for spooky ghosts like that."
"Where exactly did you come from? Did you just pop out of a grave, or...."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:43 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Waves could work! Oh, and I'm what you'd probably call a ghost. The more accurate term is yūrei, though. Most of us haunt things and are pretty mean, but I promise I'm nice!"

"I hope."

She shivered a bit at that second sentence.

"P-please don't hurt me...
And, well, what happened was I was too scared to go to the afterlife without my parents. I didn't know where they went after I died, though, so I sort of hid in my grave for a while... so I guess that's accurate, technically."

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"I hope."

She shivered a bit at that second sentence.

And, well, what happened was I was too scared to go to the afterlife without my parents. I didn't know where they went after I died, though, so I sort of hid in my grave for a while... so I guess that's accurate, technically."

"I never hurt people, as long as I'm not being haunted. Sole exception."
"Ah....right....your parents. What's that story about?"

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:01 am

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:She shivered a bit at that second sentence.

"I never hurt people, as long as I'm not being haunted. Sole exception."

"Well... we used to travel a lot, since we didn't have a permanent home, and I got separated from them in this really dark forest, and then I was... killed by some kind of horrible monster. It was too dangerous for them to stick around long, and I ended up being buried there... I was actually stuck alone for over ten years. It was hard to leave or ask for help because most people assumed I was malevolent. I'm reunited with my parents now, though, so don't worry. I made some friends and they helped me find them. It turns out they were living nearby all along! And even better, I have a little sister now!"

It wasn't exactly something anyone would want to think about going through, but she seemed to have gotten through it alright.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:31 am

President Gary Montgomery Stu wrote:Gary takes a slurp from his spicy Kimchi noodles, sending droplets of the spicy water out and about the area. Gary inhales and then releases a burp.

Gary, already noticing Astre’s hateful stare in his direction, stares right back with one side of his smile crooked all the way to his ear, tilting his head.

“Got a problem, Sir?”

"Maybe." grunted Astre, before closing his eyes again.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"I never hurt people, as long as I'm not being haunted. Sole exception."

"Well... we used to travel a lot, since we didn't have a permanent home, and I got separated from them in this really dark forest, and then I was... killed by some kind of horrible monster. It was too dangerous for them to stick around long, and I ended up being buried there... I was actually stuck alone for over ten years. It was hard to leave or ask for help because most people assumed I was malevolent. I'm reunited with my parents now, though, so don't worry. I made some friends and they helped me find them. It turns out they were living nearby all along! And even better, I have a little sister now!"

It wasn't exactly something anyone would want to think about going through, but she seemed to have gotten through it alright.

Phur'an put his hand to his mouth and began coughing, before stopping.
"Jesus Christ. That's metal."

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:20 pm

*extraordinarily loud and bored groaning*

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 pm

"Well this place seems to be busy by the looks of it, or was busy by the looks of it"
Last edited by Low bloods on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:08 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Well... we used to travel a lot, since we didn't have a permanent home, and I got separated from them in this really dark forest, and then I was... killed by some kind of horrible monster. It was too dangerous for them to stick around long, and I ended up being buried there... I was actually stuck alone for over ten years. It was hard to leave or ask for help because most people assumed I was malevolent. I'm reunited with my parents now, though, so don't worry. I made some friends and they helped me find them. It turns out they were living nearby all along! And even better, I have a little sister now!"

Phur'an put his hand to his mouth and began coughing, before stopping.
"Jesus Christ. That's metal."

She frowned for a bit, but recovered.

"Y-yeah... it's been pretty rough. But... it's fine now. I'm with my family, which is what I wanted in the first place. And most of the people in my village don't mind that I'm a ghost."

Zorvaxovania
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorvaxovania » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:27 pm

Hate to say something out of character but

By golly y'all are still here that's mad lads

uuuuuuuuuuuh ima update my flag n come back once i block all these region advertisements its great seeing old face flag things

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:03 pm

Two groups of cowboys are shooting at each other inside the saloon while Ballroom Blitz blares from a stereo, cries of anguish are heard as some of the shooters trip over tables and die from gunshot wounds.

Some weird bald guy clips through the wall, a floating pistol summoned out of nowhere and into his hand before he shoots them all one by one, the pistol making an unrealistic popping sound. After all the active shooters are killed, the man stares off into space before randomly yelling...

"S A N T I A G O!"
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Vixen glanced at the current events and wasn't sure if he should be surprised just keep going on his way, sure the bartender had seen shootouts but not as odd."

The old wold knight sniffed the air and growled "What on earth is that... insanity?" His eyes narrowed from behind his visor.
Last edited by Low bloods on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Kitsune France wrote:Two groups of cowboys are shooting at each other inside the saloon while Ballroom Blitz blares from a stereo, cries of anguish are heard as some of the shooters trip over tables and die from gunshot wounds.

Some weird bald guy clips through the wall, a floating pistol summoned out of nowhere and into his hand before he shoots them all one by one, the pistol making an unrealistic popping sound. After all the active shooters are killed, the man stares off into space before randomly yelling...

"S A N T I A G O!"

"...Wow, good job Lone Ranger."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives