NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Area 6-Z wrote:
"Hey there." Victoria greeted.

"What brings you here?" Oni tilts his head "for me it's the shakes, beats the hot weather that passes through the lands." He nods and orders another glass as he had finished his.

"Just came here to relax and forget my worries in my world." Victoria said.
Puppet account of Aeritai.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.
My flag is not canon to the Area 6-Z Lore, so PLEASE don't ask about my flag.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Up in the rafters Z and Kiri were playing their own card game. Since Kiri couldn't move the cards by herself Z was doing it for her. Somehow this didn't lead to any cheating.
Area 6-Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"What brings you here?" Oni tilts his head "for me it's the shakes, beats the hot weather that passes through the lands." He nods and orders another glass as he had finished his.

Z and Kiri looked down at this new person below them.

"Hello there, ma'am," Kiri said. "Are you new here?"

Hopefully this person wasn't afraid of ghosts. Or of fox-people in dresses, though that would be a strangely specific fear.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue May 21, 2019 4:39 pm

Foxfound wrote:Up in the rafters Z and Kiri were playing their own card game. Since Kiri couldn't move the cards by herself Z was doing it for her. Somehow this didn't lead to any cheating.
Area 6-Z wrote:

Hopefully this person wasn't afraid of ghosts. Or of fox-people in dresses, though that would be a strangely specific fear.

"No, I came here before and nice to meet you two." Victoria said.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Area 6-Z wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Up in the rafters Z and Kiri were playing their own card game. Since Kiri couldn't move the cards by herself Z was doing it for her. Somehow this didn't lead to any cheating.

Z grinned and put down her cards.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Z and this is Kiri. What's your name?"
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue May 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Area 6-Z wrote:

Z grinned and put down her cards.

"Name's Victoria Quinn, I'm the Overseer of Area 6-Z." Victoria introduced herself.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Area 6-Z wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Z grinned and put down her cards.

"Name's Victoria Quinn, I'm the Overseer of Area 6-Z." Victoria introduced herself.

"6-Z? What's that?" asked the ghost.

"Hey, if it has my name in it it must be pretty cool," replied Z. Never mind that her name was just a single letter.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Area 6-Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"What brings you here?" Oni tilts his head "for me it's the shakes, beats the hot weather that passes through the lands." He nods and orders another glass as he had finished his.

"You have chosen a good place. This place is barely a mess often times keeping silent." Oni nods and leans back in his seat "Job got you stressed?"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Tue May 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Area 6-Z wrote:

"6-Z? What's that?" asked the ghost.

"Hey, if it has my name in it it must be pretty cool," replied Z. Never mind that her name was just a single letter.

"Its a quarntine community set up by WHO during the Outbreak." Victoria explained.

Low bloods wrote:
Area 6-Z wrote:

"You have chosen a good place. This place is barely a mess often times keeping silent." Oni nods and leans back in his seat "Job got you stressed?"

"Yep pretty much... Keeping a whole community together during one of the world's worst plagues in human history and making sure no one dies." Victoria said.

"That and being criticized by multiversal national leaders for putting my life in danger they treat me like I'm a politican sitting in a office all day in truth I'm just a regular member in the community I get my hands dirty like every other member and I live in a tent with no A/C." Victoria soon stopped at sighed as she looked down and looked back at Oni.

"Sorry didn't mean to go on a rant..."
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Area 6-Z wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"6-Z? What's that?" asked the ghost.

"Its a quarntine community set up by WHO during the Outbreak." Victoria explained.

Low bloods wrote:"You have chosen a good place. This place is barely a mess often times keeping silent." Oni nods and leans back in his seat "Job got you stressed?"

"Yep pretty much... Keeping a whole community together during one of the world's worst plagues in human history and making sure no one dies." Victoria said.

"That and being criticized by multiversal national leaders for putting my life in danger they treat me like I'm a politican sitting in a office all day in truth I'm just a regular member in the community I get my hands dirty like every other member and I live in a tent with no A/C." Victoria soon stopped at sighed as she looked down and looked back at Oni.

"Outbreak? What outbreak?" Kiri said, tilting her head in a puzzled manner.

Z listened to the rest of it. "Hmm... worst plague in human history, huh? Might explain why there aren't all that many humans on our island, relatively speaking..."

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Tue May 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Slaine had a curious look to her, and truth be told she was a little curious, though she was no social creature as much as she clearly wanted to say something. She rubbed her wrist as comparisons between a world of zombie apocalypse and a world of corruption ran through her mind.
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Tue May 21, 2019 8:56 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Aaaaaa wrote:Those inside the saloon could hear the clip-clopping of hooves just outside the doors, and a rugged man sporting a dark coat and uniquely shaped, indented derby hat walked through and took a seat at the bar. A rather old looking bolt-action rifle was slung behind his back, and he seemed to be sporting a pistol of some variety at his waist.

He placed a few bills on the counter.

"Beer."

"Sure thing." Vixen poured the man a glass

"Thanks." was all the man said in return, and drank it in silence next to the bar. A scowl was across his face the whole time, but it was mostly just for show.
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Click here for the Aaaaaan Conflict Map (Updated January 2024)
=== AAAAAA ===
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)

Aaaaaa (pronounced AH-AY-UH)
Aaaaaan News Ticker (Updated August 8th 2023)
AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 am

Area 6-Z wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"6-Z? What's that?" asked the ghost.

Low bloods wrote:"You have chosen a good place. This place is barely a mess often times keeping silent." Oni nods and leans back in his seat "Job got you stressed?"

Area 6-Z wrote:
Foxfound wrote: "6-Z? What's that?" asked the ghost. "Hey, if it has my name in it it must be pretty cool," replied Z. Never mind that her name was just a single letter.
Low bloods wrote: "You have chosen a good place. This place is barely a mess often times keeping silent." Oni nods and leans back in his seat "Job got you stressed?"
"Yep pretty much... Keeping a whole community together during one of the world's worst plagues in human history and making sure no one dies." Victoria said. "That and being criticized by multiversal national leaders for putting my life in danger they treat me like I'm a politican sitting in a office all day in truth I'm just a regular member in the community I get my hands dirty like every other member and I live in a tent with no A/C." Victoria soon stopped at sighed as she looked down and looked back at Oni. "Sorry didn't mean to go on a rant..."
Oni laughs "Dont worry, they all give you that. I have my hands full every day with various things of my own and I get the same thing. You cant let others who live in a peaceful world down talk that which they dont understand. Not all leaders struggle, it creates a sense of ignorance." Oni shrugs "Perhaps you should freshen out your file, that's what I often times do."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri May 24, 2019 5:00 pm

"To think, I've been here for-" he checks a spot on the bar counter with engravings in it. "Three long years. While sure I have been around longer than even that it just makes you think sometimes just how things have ended up. All the changes, all the lost. It just makes me wonder." Vixen sighed and ended his dialogue as he idly cleans his glass.

"I just remember The latest avengers movies and just think of the Ram snapping everything out of existence. Shame it's been so long since the massacre I forgot such a simple thing such as its month." The night coughed as his banter came to its end, he finishes with one sentence "Shame, the whole arching story thing never held well."
If you can see us...

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat May 25, 2019 6:56 pm

John Mercer walked into the saloon with two sentinels acting his bodyguards paying little to attention any of the freaks and mentally disturbed that resided here, instead of a mental hospital by his own thought. Seeing little sanity here but dealt with it. As he deserved a celebratory beverage before getting baptized by the flames of the coming war with coming war with Skyhooked on the horizon. John Mercer with his sentinel guards following sat at the bar and asked, the bartender, “What best cup for entering the storm do you have?” He said in his Aquarian accent.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat May 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Some boring person from the 'real world' is typing furiously on a laptop in the corner. Probably best not to bother him, as he seems to be quite busy with somethi - no, wait, he got distracted and now he's browsing the internet.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 25, 2019 10:36 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:John Mercer walked into the saloon with two sentinels acting his bodyguards paying little to attention any of the freaks and mentally disturbed that resided here, instead of a mental hospital by his own thought. Seeing little sanity here but dealt with it. As he deserved a celebratory beverage before getting baptized by the flames of the coming war with coming war with Skyhooked on the horizon. John Mercer with his sentinel guards following sat at the bar and asked, the bartender, “What best cup for entering the storm do you have?” He said in his Aquarian accent.

"How's about some storm brew." He shows off a bottle that looked as if a small storm was twisting around inside. "Or perhaps hell and or heavens cloak. When consumed one gains a over shield of hell fire or Holy light to protect you for the drunken adventures to come."

Foxfound wrote:Some boring person from the 'real world' is typing furiously on a laptop in the corner. Probably best not to bother him, as he seems to be quite busy with somethi - no, wait, he got distracted and now he's browsing the internet.

"Queen, perhaps we should converse with the locals." One with average hearing could eavesdrop even accidentally on the just awaking woman who turns to the closest living thing (unluckily this was the boring person, rip).

"So how'd a person like you get to such a place? You dont seem like you are from here. Kinda a sore thumb." She says this even though her own attire doesn't match that of even far away lands.
If you can see us...

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun May 26, 2019 6:22 am

Low bloods wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:John Mercer walked into the saloon with two sentinels acting his bodyguards paying little to attention any of the freaks and mentally disturbed that resided here, instead of a mental hospital by his own thought. Seeing little sanity here but dealt with it. As he deserved a celebratory beverage before getting baptized by the flames of the coming war with coming war with Skyhooked on the horizon. John Mercer with his sentinel guards following sat at the bar and asked, the bartender, “What best cup for entering the storm do you have?” He said in his Aquarian accent.

"How's about some storm brew." He shows off a bottle that looked as if a small storm was twisting around inside. "Or perhaps hell and or heavens cloak. When consumed one gains a over shield of hell fire or Holy light to protect you for the drunken adventures to come."

John Mercer analyzed the storm brew with intrigue, ignoring the following statement he found it ridiculous in believing any beverage could have magic properties as if we lived in a fictional universe, which John Mercer knew he resided in the real world while these loonies have mistaken entertainment for reality to an increbile degree. ”I’ll have this Storm brew, bartender.” Said John Mercer laying down two Denarii coins that would be the equivalent of twelve dollars. The sentinels stared ominously with their cold dark optics tracing the bartender’s social and physical movements to monitor it’s threat level to the Chancellor of Rapture, testing at the bar counter.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sun May 26, 2019 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Yegla Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yegla Islands » Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 am

Rasputin glanced over to Mercer and his hulking entourage. He supposed they should be on unfriendly terms now, considering what was to come. Still, nothing had officially taken place as of yet, and Mercer probably wasn't stupid enough to try anything here of all places. Probably.

The black smoke coiled around him a little more tightly as he took another drag of his cigar.

Dictator-backed dedication to absolute civil freedoms, ultrabureaucratic pseudo-socialism and heavily-armed neutrality.
Fueled by PMT*/FanT nanopunk schizotech, eldritch red tape and snazzy neo-cold war aesthetics on a broken continent.

✯ Factbooks are currently in the middle of a Big™ Rewrite™, almost everything's out of date and ugly. Don't read them. ✯
This nation uses NS stats. Sort of. In a general kind of way.
*Definitions of "Post", "Modern" and "Technology" may vary

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun May 26, 2019 10:00 am

Low bloods wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Some boring person from the 'real world' is typing furiously on a laptop in the corner. Probably best not to bother him, as he seems to be quite busy with somethi - no, wait, he got distracted and now he's browsing the internet.

"Queen, perhaps we should converse with the locals." One with average hearing could eavesdrop even accidentally on the just awaking woman who turns to the closest living thing (unluckily this was the boring person, rip).

"So how'd a person like you get to such a place? You dont seem like you are from here. Kinda a sore thumb." She says this even though her own attire doesn't match that of even far away lands.

He looked up.

"Ah. Well, how I got here is hard to explain... I just came here to write some things. I keep trying to write about these worlds I make up but it always ends up making no sense."

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun May 26, 2019 11:31 am

Astre Crestet entered the bar in ornate white regalia. His elbow rested on the pommel end of his rapier and his signature look of disdain scanned the bar, freezing on Mercer of Rapture and narrowing in intensity for a brief moment until it passed over him.

Astre despised Mercer, but for now they were allies of a sort.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 26, 2019 11:38 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Low bloods wrote:

John Mercer analyzed the storm brew with intrigue, ignoring the following statement he found it ridiculous in believing any beverage could have magic properties as if we lived in a fictional universe, which John Mercer knew he resided in the real world while these loonies have mistaken entertainment for reality to an increbile degree. ”I’ll have this Storm brew, bartender.” Said John Mercer laying down two Denarii coins that would be the equivalent of twelve dollars. The sentinels stared ominously with their cold dark optics tracing the bartender’s social and physical movements to monitor it’s threat level to the Chancellor of Rapture, testing at the bar counter.

He poured him a glass. And slides it his way. It wouldn't be strong, it was a fairly easy to consume drink but its effects would kick in in a rather subtle manner after a drink or two.

Vixens movements are calm but definitely somthing an average person wouldn't trust as he was a demon though his true appearance was hidden.

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Queen, perhaps we should converse with the locals." One with average hearing could eavesdrop even accidentally on the just awaking woman who turns to the closest living thing (unluckily this was the boring person, rip).

He looked up.

"Ah. Well, how I got here is hard to explain... I just came here to write some things. I keep trying to write about these worlds I make up but it always ends up making no sense."

"I guess I'm in a similar situation." She listens to his situation and thought. "Well do you find it not to make sense or do others find it this way?"
Last edited by Low bloods on Sun May 26, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

San Lumen
Post Kaiser

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun May 26, 2019 2:16 pm

Leo Adamants landed his spacecraft outside the bar and walked in wearing his usual full leather Galactic Police uniform.

He got some tea from Mister Mouffan who gave him a rather curt look at ordering tea but gave it too him anyway.

"Hello my friends. Its been awhile. How have things been?" He announced.
Last edited by San Lumen on Sun May 26, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 26, 2019 3:03 pm

San Lumen wrote:Leo Adamants landed his spacecraft outside the bar and walked in wearing his usual full leather Galactic Police uniform.

He got some tea from Mister Mouffan who gave him a rather curt look at ordering tea but gave it too him anyway.

"Sup." Vixen chuckles "How goes the law?"
If you can see us...

San Lumen
Post Kaiser

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Sun May 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Low bloods wrote:
San Lumen wrote:Leo Adamants landed his spacecraft outside the bar and walked in wearing his usual full leather Galactic Police uniform.

"Sup." Vixen chuckles "How goes the law?"

"It's been going well. Quite busy though. A kid with incredible power took over the planet of Evoq and proclaimed himself Emperor. I don't know if he can be stopped." Leo told Low.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 26, 2019 3:14 pm

"If there's a will there's a way I guess. But perhaps it isnt for you to stop, maybe its best to keep your ways to yourself and the problem will be solved in other ways." He nods
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives