NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:36 am

"Ah, you actually talked back?" Astre raised an eyebrow and frowned. "I don't think I'm the runny one here." He leaned back against his table. "What interests me more is your calling me 'brave'. Why do you posture, humble nomad?"
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:23 pm

Florida Z wrote:The katana proved unable to cause any meaningful damage to the metal arm, despite katana lady's best efforts. She now attempted a slice at his side.

Veise wrote:Pascal spun on his heel almost immediately and rushed Cruz again. He chose not to telegraph his attack, but would swing horizontally once he was in range.

The crazy gentleman would keep up with the katana girl's rather conspicuous strikes to his side, sweat running down his brow as his metal arm works to block the blade with ludicrous speed. Sadly, Cruz calls it quits, jumping into the air and landing on Pascal's blade mid-swing to jump again onto the roof of a nearby wooden building, hopping from roof to roof and cursing Baphomet under his breath.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:54 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Florida Z wrote:The katana proved unable to cause any meaningful damage to the metal arm, despite katana lady's best efforts. She now attempted a slice at his side.

Veise wrote:Pascal spun on his heel almost immediately and rushed Cruz again. He chose not to telegraph his attack, but would swing horizontally once he was in range.

The crazy gentleman would keep up with the katana girl's rather conspicuous strikes to his side, sweat running down his brow as his metal arm works to block the blade with ludicrous speed. Sadly, Cruz calls it quits, jumping into the air and landing on Pascal's blade mid-swing to jump again onto the roof of a nearby wooden building, hopping from roof to roof and cursing Baphomet under his breath.

Out of nowhere a a white van soars onto the rooftops making a series of thumps upon the wooden rooftops as the side door swung open as a woman leaned out and spoke.

"Running are we, you got good skills and pointless rage towards the bar goers... and pretty much everyone. Either way, what we're saying is you caught our eye."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:12 pm

Low bloods wrote:Out of nowhere a a white van soars onto the rooftops making a series of thumps upon the wooden rooftops as the side door swung open as a woman leaned out and spoke.

"Running are we, you got good skills and pointless rage towards the bar goers... and pretty much everyone. Either way, what we're saying is you caught our eye."

"Yes I am aware that I pissed off everyone. What do you want?' Cruz sneered, his hands up and ready to retaliate if they done something funny.

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:27 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Out of nowhere a a white van soars onto the rooftops making a series of thumps upon the wooden rooftops as the side door swung open as a woman leaned out and spoke.

"Yes I am aware that I pissed off everyone. What do you want?' Cruz sneered, his hands up and ready to retaliate if they done something funny.

"We have caused some havoc in the past, maybe some point we could work together eh?..." she laughs "And if you say, die or anything, we'll meet again. Or if you lose a limb I personally might be able to help you out, think of it as insurance in away." She nods "Perhaps we'll work together in the future, deal?"
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:26 am

Veise wrote:"Ah, you actually talked back?" Astre raised an eyebrow and frowned. "I don't think I'm the runny one here." He leaned back against his table. "What interests me more is your calling me 'brave'. Why do you posture, humble nomad?"

The sheep herder chuckled. He inspected the boy before him, and didn't say a word. All he did was put up a wide smile. He eventually got bored of the sword-wielding brat, and decided to spit on the ground. Sjon turned his back on the privileged prick, and casually got back into his seat, glaring at the valuables piled together on the table.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am

//Pascal didn't even swing, Ozzy, so don't control my characters please. Nor was I given any chance to try to counter it...

Pascal relaxed, knowing (or at least assuming) he managed to slash the arch of Cruz' foot when he performed that dumb maneuver.

Astre crossed his arms. "That's what I thought, you senile bastard." It was wise that the old man did not call Astre privileged, for this multiversal iteration of the warrior prince had actually been dealt quite a poor hand.

"Pascal, you let him get away?"

Pascal's silence gave Astre the answer.

"Goddamnit. Well, these two will throw up if they fly and I no longer care enough to bother, so we should prepare to head out actually."
Last edited by Veise on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Veise wrote://Pascal didn't even swing, Ozzy, so don't control my characters please. Nor was I given any chance to try to counter it...

>rushes again
>would swing once in range
(Okay, I am sorry for interpreting the attack as an eventuality.

You look like someone who seen a lot of anime, so you would know what kind of 'dumb' maneuver I am referring to when one timely jumps off of a horizontally swung sword. I didn't mean to be a bother, but holy crap these places are not as fun as they used to be.)

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:05 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Veise wrote://Pascal didn't even swing, Ozzy, so don't control my characters please. Nor was I given any chance to try to counter it...

>rushes again
>would swing once in range
(Okay, I am sorry for interpreting the attack as an eventuality.

You look like someone who seen a lot of anime, so you would know what kind of 'dumb' maneuver I am referring to when one timely jumps off of a horizontally swung sword. I didn't mean to be a bother, but holy crap these places are not as fun as they used to be.)

//There's no need to flame. I wrote it to give you the opportunity to dodge or attempt something as my character moved in range; not to control what move my character performed (because he could've thrown a feint, used a kick, or thrown a vertical/diagonal slash that would render that move impossible).

If you're going to be toxic, then you can go ahead and find something more fun to do. I also would like to ask you to not stereotype me, thank you (I've never even seen that happen in an anime either)
Last edited by Veise on Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Veise wrote://There's no need to flame. I wrote it to give you the opportunity to dodge or attempt something as my character moved in range; not to control what move my character performed (because he could've thrown a feint, used a kick, or thrown a vertical/diagonal slash that would render that move impossible).

If you're going to be toxic, then you can go ahead and find something more fun to do. I also would like to ask you to not stereotype me, thank you (I've never even seen that happen in an anime)

(I uh, wasn't flaming, if I was, I would have been admonished by now lol... trust me I know how that works. There are better ways to convey that message and it was clearly written in a manner the sword would be swinging anyway, controlling it would be me saying "Pascal took the shot" when you haven't already provided such context. As for stereotyping you? I don't think you know what that means.

However, I will hit the road, because I am positive nobody likes the conflicting OOC clutter here.)

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:33 pm

//Great then.

"Let's head out. We'll all be corpses next morning..." Astre said. He wondered if his upcoming hangover would be enough to make him stay in bed all day. He quickly paid for the table's drinks then returned to the table.

Astre took Rachel's blade and stuffed it in her sheath, then hoisted the girl up into a piggyback carry. The feeling of her head resting against him and her arms hanging over her shoulders made him uncomfortable but he lived with it. Pascal put his weapons away and hoisted Gunther up into a firearms carry.

"Too many idiots for one location but the drinks are really good. Maybe we'll come back." Astre said. Pascal nodded and the squadron promptly departed from the building.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Vixen stood behind the bar counter as his pets cleaned the slightly destroyed building.
"Well, that was fun." He let's out a yawn. "Guess things are back to "Normal." He spoke to himself as he leand on the counter.
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Low bloods wrote:To all those that asked for drinks Vixen replied "Sure what'll it be." As he then hears that a large order would be coming in "If you write all the orders down I can make it happen."

"Sure thing!" the small demon said. Spacetime tore open around her, and she vanished into the void.

A few minutes later, she returned, her clothes caked in blood, and riddled with bullet holes. She was breathing heavily. She removed a datastick* from one of her pockets, with mud caked onto the plastic shell around it, and lay it on the table. "Here. Here's the list."

*While this functions identical to a USB drive, it is not USB compatible, and has an exponentially larger storage.
NS Stats don't even make sense for this. Canon policies are here. WA category is canon though!
Important Military Info Rated 10/10 by DES.
A 1.6 repeating civilization, according to this index. Tier 9, Level 9, Type 11.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:44 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:
Low bloods wrote:To all those that asked for drinks Vixen replied "Sure what'll it be." As he then hears that a large order would be coming in "If you write all the orders down I can make it happen."

"Sure thing!" the small demon said. Spacetime tore open around her, and she vanished into the void.

A few minutes later, she returned, her clothes caked in blood, and riddled with bullet holes. She was breathing heavily. She removed a datastick* from one of her pockets, with mud caked onto the plastic shell around it, and lay it on the table. "Here. Here's the list."

*While this functions identical to a USB drive, it is not USB compatible, and has an exponentially larger storage.

"I'm gonna need some extra hands for this."
He plugs the USB into one of his shadow creature as a few break off from repairs to prep the orders. "Give me like a good thirty minutes. "
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Low bloods wrote:
The Hell Legions wrote:

"I'm gonna need some extra hands for this."
He plugs the USB into one of his shadow creature as a few break off from repairs to prep the orders. "Give me like a good thirty minutes. "

The list itself over 3TB long, and the total order comes out to a little over 4.3e10^18 drinks.
NS Stats don't even make sense for this. Canon policies are here. WA category is canon though!
A 1.6 repeating civilization, according to this index. Tier 9, Level 9, Type 11.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:29 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:The list itself over 3TB long, and the total order comes out to a little over 4.3e10^18 drinks.

Baph just happens to be there nosing in on the exchange. "Are you serious!? Infinity? It's bad enough my head hurts..." The goat demon whimpers and places an ice bag on her head since she was bonked pretty damn hard on the face by some super human.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:31 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I'm gonna need some extra hands for this."

The list itself over 3TB long, and the total order comes out to a little over 4.3e10^18 drinks.

OOF

"I've had worse." Vixen laughs as his crew doubled. "I mean I could have an army but I assume it'll be cramped."
Kitsune France wrote:
The Hell Legions wrote:The list itself over 3TB long, and the total order comes out to a little over 4.3e10^18 drinks.

Baph just happens to be there nosing in on the exchange. "Are you serious!? Infinity? It's bad enough my head hurts..." The goat demon whimpers and places an ice bag on her head since she was bonked pretty damn hard on the face by some super human.

"Yeah it's the usual."
Vixen nods, as if he'd been in this situation before. "Do you need anything for that bruise on your head?"
Last edited by Low bloods on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:17 am

Kitsune France wrote:

Low bloods wrote:OOF

"I've had worse." Vixen laughs as his crew doubled. "I mean I could have an army but I assume it'll be cramped."

"Infinity? No. Just... four quintillion or so? The battalion is thirsty and wants more drinks for later. Speaking of which... they won't be able to come here in person to get their drinks... on account of being on the front lines." the small demon said. "I don't expect you to deliver to a literal war zone. That just wouldn't be fair. So I'll handle the actual transport. Just as long as you can get all the drinks. Thanks a ton!"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:56 am

The Hell Legions wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:Baph just happens to be there nosing in on the exchange. "Are you serious!? Infinity? It's bad enough my head hurts..." The goat demon whimpers and places an ice bag on her head since she was bonked pretty damn hard on the face by some super human.

Low bloods wrote:OOF

"Infinity? No. Just... four quintillion or so? The battalion is thirsty and wants more drinks for later. Speaking of which... they won't be able to come here in person to get their drinks... on account of being on the front lines." the small demon said. "I don't expect you to deliver to a literal war zone. That just wouldn't be fair. So I'll handle the actual transport. Just as long as you can get all the drinks. Thanks a ton!"

Ofter a long period of time, but not too long.

"Yeah we are placing them in crates as we speak, well placing the last of them in crates, names are on a list."

A shadow creature pulls out a large crate from what seems to be a pocket dimension the list of names are five pages down

"There's a ton of these, so if you want to follow him he'll lead you to where they are currently being stored... also, do be gentle with how you handle them."
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Low bloods wrote:
The Hell Legions wrote:

Ofter a long period of time, but not too long.

"Yeah we are placing them in crates as we speak, well placing the last of them in crates, names are on a list."

A shadow creature pulls out a large crate from what seems to be a pocket dimension the list of names are five pages down

"There's a ton of these, so if you want to follow him he'll lead you to where they are currently being stored... also, do be gentle with how you handle them."

"Thank you very much. I understand this must have been quite a lot on your part... here's payment for the quantity of alcohol, and labor." the small demon produced what seemed to be a check, and wrote on it "485,237,327,000 gW", then handed a high calorie snack cake for each person working. "That should cover it. Don't spend the wattage all in one spot."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:35 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Ofter a long period of time, but not too long.

"Thank you very much. I understand this must have been quite a lot on your part... here's payment for the quantity of alcohol, and labor." the small demon produced what seemed to be a check, and wrote on it "485,237,327,000 gW", then handed a high calorie snack cake for each person working. "That should cover it. Don't spend the wattage all in one spot."

"Glad I want to only one giving extra, the last crate was an extra, had a few kegs extra. But I'm we'll enjoy the treats." He nods
Last edited by Low bloods on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Low bloods wrote:
The Hell Legions wrote:

"Glad I want to only one giving extra, the last crate was an extra, had a few kegs extra. But I'm we'll enjoy the treats." He nods

"Thank you. Also, do please allow 3-5 weeks if you do indeed wish to move all of that wattage to your account in one go." the little demon said. She tore open a rift through spacetime, and began feeding the crates through one at a time.

OOC: My math may be slightly off, but the wattage written on the check should be equal to the number of calories in the total quantity of alcohol?

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Glad I want to only one giving extra, the last crate was an extra, had a few kegs extra. But I'm we'll enjoy the treats." He nods

"Thank you. Also, do please allow 3-5 weeks if you do indeed wish to move all of that wattage to your account in one go." the little demon said. She tore open a rift through spacetime, and began feeding the crates through one at a time.

OOC: My math may be slightly off, but the wattage written on the check should be equal to the number of calories in the total quantity of alcohol?

"I'm sure this place will take forever to transfer... the amount of times a check has bounced would make a one cry." Vixen chuckles "But this is only a hobby, you know."
OOC: Depends on the type for pricing. And I'm sure it would go to the bar, Vixen only takes a small amount from most purchases unless its somthing this crazy he takes a generous amount due to the fact that he has to use so much energy.
If you can see us...

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:19 am

Low bloods wrote:
The Hell Legions wrote:

"I'm sure this place will take forever to transfer... the amount of times a check has bounced would make a one cry." Vixen chuckles "But this is only a hobby, you know."
OOC: Depends on the type for pricing. And I'm sure it would go to the bar, Vixen only takes a small amount from most purchases unless its somthing this crazy he takes a generous amount due to the fact that he has to use so much energy.

"I was asking you to wait 3-5 to prevent any potential bouncing." she said. "A hobby? You say that as if it demeans your work, or as if there are other things you'd rather not be doing."

OOC: Misspoke slightly; it should be equal to the average number of calories in an alcoholic drink... when converted to watts.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 am

The Hell Legions wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I'm sure this place will take forever to transfer... the amount of times a check has bounced would make a one cry." Vixen chuckles "But this is only a hobby, you know."

"I was asking you to wait 3-5 to prevent any potential bouncing." she said. "A hobby? You say that as if it demeans your work, or as if there are other things you'd rather not be doing."

OOC: Misspoke slightly; it should be equal to the average number of calories in an alcoholic drink... when converted to watts.

"Oh no, I mean it in a manner that implies that I'm doing it for fun. I've owned a few bars so I've acquired some skills but here I'm here to really try to help out if the old man is too busy." He chuckles
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives