NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Low bloods wrote:He shrugs, not sure how to respond.

He nods and eats the slices.
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Aterria wrote:
S i t k a wrote:Larisa sits down nearby, drinking a worryingly red liquid from a teacup. She begins speaking, quietly enough to keep the officer from hearing most it.

"We'd happily give you refuge in our country, Sitka, if you'd like. We've always been a refuge for the oppressed and weary. Now, as for your fellowmen... we hardly have the capability to help militarily, but as president I may be able to pull some strings with some of my foreign friends and get an airship in to evacuate the villages. It's not like the Empire would be able to get revenge on us. Nobody finds our dimension if we don't want them to."

The soldier smiles. "That definitely sounds pretty good to me, but I better see if I can get my family to come along. Treason is considered the highest possible crime in the Empire, second only to terrorism. If they find out that I've left, my family will be liquidated", he cringes at that thought. He then notices Larisa, and what she's holding in particular.

"Hmm, that's blood ain't it? Say, you aren't a human are you?" He says quietly to avoid alarming his officer.

She grins briefly, revealing fangs.

"I am a vampire. Don't worry, the blood all comes from willing donors. I don't 'hunt' or anything like that. My adopted son would essentially have been my prey in darker times, but those darker times were put to rest many years ago."
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Aterria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

S i t k a wrote:She grins briefly, revealing fangs.

"I am a vampire. Don't worry, the blood all comes from willing donors. I don't 'hunt' or anything like that. My adopted son would essentially have been my prey in darker times, but those darker times were put to rest many years ago."

The Indian smiles. "That's good to know, I might know much about Vampires, but all I've ever heard are rumors and side stories from the commander. I'm sure being one comes with its quirks and benefits?"
Last edited by Aterria on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A large mixed tech / retro empire set in an Earth-like world
Currently undergoing heavy civil unrest
**Based on the old game "battlenations" (now dead), Valkyria Chronicles, Code Geass (Holy Britannian Empire), and lots of other things

IMPERIAL BROADCASTING CENTER No real news as of today

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Danceria wrote:"I am simply called...Bane." the Maksed man stated simply, in stark contrast tot he America's upbeat demeanor.

Ooh, nice name! It's so nice to meet new people now and then, hehe!
- 1st Lt. Adriana Krystal Desiree Venus Kowalski Faith Ingrid Lillian

Low bloods wrote:"Hope it's enjoyed."

Why, thank you! Yes, I enjoyed it, thank you very much! :D
- 1st Lt. Adriana Krystal Desiree Venus Kowalski Faith Ingrid Lillian
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

New Trimainia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Trimainia » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:13 am

S i t k a wrote:
New Trimainia wrote:A young man flanked by two men in black suits enter the saloon. The man waves the two suited men away and they take place by the door. Then he proceeds to take a seat on a chair against the wall. He is wearing a black button-up coat, red dress pants, a pair of gloves, a pair of Oakley Sliver XL PRIZM Matte Black Polarized Sunglasses, and a nice pair of dress shoes. He looks to be in his 40s despite his grey hair which is in a faction that resembles a wave flowing to the left side of his head. He removes the sunglasses and rubs his face with his other hand with a sigh.

One can only hope that the man wasn't expecting a normal experience at the Saloon, because sitting on the rafters above him was what appeared to be a teenage boy with fox ears and a tail. He was white and somewhat see-through, suggesting that he was a ghost or spirit of some kind.

"Ello there! Who might you be, good sir?"

"Mm, you know the newest leader of an island nation in a region with a dysfunctional government. You know what? Where are my manners? Let's restart that. My name is Pagan Min. What is yours?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Both Vixen and the knight sat at the bar counter conversation about random topics.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Grumbles mumbles trumbles then yawns gets some food and feeds the pup.
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:Grumbles mumbles trumbles then yawns gets some food and feeds the pup.

"Just one of those days?"
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Grumbles mumbles trumbles then yawns gets some food and feeds the pup.

"Just one of those days?"

'Yes its one of those days.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Just one of those days?"

'Yes its one of those days.'

"Days like these are the worst." He laughs.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Yes its one of those days.'

"Days like these are the worst." He laughs.

'So much so but then the day ends and it goes back to boring. Not that boring is bad for me its rather good.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Days like these are the worst." He laughs.

'So much so but then the day ends and it goes back to boring. Not that boring is bad for me its rather good.'

"I can't say I have plans to spice things up, sadly.
That one time in the far past where we tried to got shut down rather fast, then that one dude trying to plunge this place into space was also quite the failed attempt." He nods
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'So much so but then the day ends and it goes back to boring. Not that boring is bad for me its rather good.'

"I can't say I have plans to spice things up, sadly.
That one time in the far past where we tried to got shut down rather fast, then that one dude trying to plunge this place into space was also quite the failed attempt." He nods

'I think I blocked those events out of my mind.....cause I don't remember those things happening.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Fred the rum cup disappeared. Ferro looked around.
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Aterria wrote:
S i t k a wrote:She grins briefly, revealing fangs.

The Indian smiles. "That's good to know, I might know much about Vampires, but all I've ever heard are rumors and side stories from the commander. I'm sure being one comes with its quirks and benefits?"

"Indeed. I don't age, for one, which means I'll be around to take care of my son as long as is necessary. I look about 20, but I turned 45 this February. Certain diseases don't effect me, and I'm fine with the cold. I can't get heart problems if I don't have a heart. And since I only need blood to survive I don't even need to breathe, which makes diving underwater much more achievable and enjoyable.
There are drawbacks, of course. I have never seen sunlight in my life, and if I ever do it will be the last thing I ever see. Crosses can be used to hurt me, but only if the person wielding one actually wants to hurt me. This cross necklace would be a death sentence otherwise. The stake through the heart thing would get me too, but then again, it would probably kill a regular human as well."
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Fred the rum cup crashed through the ceiling in a massive pod. Ferro looked up and gasped.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Aterria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 pm

S i t k a wrote:"Indeed. I don't age, for one, which means I'll be around to take care of my son as long as is necessary. I look about 20, but I turned 45 this February. Certain diseases don't effect me, and I'm fine with the cold. I can't get heart problems if I don't have a heart. And since I only need blood to survive I don't even need to breathe, which makes diving underwater much more achievable and enjoyable.
There are drawbacks, of course. I have never seen sunlight in my life, and if I ever do it will be the last thing I ever see. Crosses can be used to hurt me, but only if the person wielding one actually wants to hurt me. This cross necklace would be a death sentence otherwise. The stake through the heart thing would get me too, but then again, it would probably kill a regular human as well."

"Sounds like quite the life", the Indian soldier chuckles. "Though the sunlight issue does sound awfully concerning. I for one would probably go insane if I were kept in the dark for too long. And as for the stake in the heart, I can definitely tell you yes to that statement... I've witnessed it before..."

The Indian pauses.

"It's best we don't dwell on that fact too much... my military service has only brought me countless bad memories it seems. Though soon I'll be done, complete with honorary citizenship and new property and travel rights."
**Based on the old game "battlenations" (now dead), Valkyria Chronicles, Code Geass (Holy Britannian Empire), and lots of other things

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Aterria wrote:
S i t k a wrote:"Indeed. I don't age, for one, which means I'll be around to take care of my son as long as is necessary. I look about 20, but I turned 45 this February. Certain diseases don't effect me, and I'm fine with the cold. I can't get heart problems if I don't have a heart. And since I only need blood to survive I don't even need to breathe, which makes diving underwater much more achievable and enjoyable.

"Sounds like quite the life", the Indian soldier chuckles. "Though the sunlight issue does sound awfully concerning. I for one would probably go insane if I were kept in the dark for too long. And as for the stake in the heart, I can definitely tell you yes to that statement... I've witnessed it before..."

The Indian pauses.

"It's best we don't dwell on that fact too much... my military service has only brought me countless bad memories it seems. Though soon I'll be done, complete with honorary citizenship and new property and travel rights."

She raises an eyebrow. "Only 'honorary' citizenship? I'm not sure I understand entirely. And you're not even allowed to own property or travel? Seriously, the people of my world should be helping you and your compatriots get away from there."

Aterria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:14 pm

S i t k a wrote:She raises an eyebrow. "Only 'honorary' citizenship? I'm not sure I understand entirely. And you're not even allowed to own property or travel? Seriously, the people of my world should be helping you and your compatriots get away from there."

"Yes, honorary citizenship. It's a tier lower than full citizenship, but it's usually the highest legal status a colonial can achieve. By being an honorary citizen, at least by law I have most of the rights of a regular citizen, something a colonial can only dream of. I'll finally be able to leave Bharata and live somewhere else, away from all the violence, away from all the hardship..."

He looks down.

"If you're offering me a chance to leave, I seriously have to think about it. I've spent the last 5 years of my life in the military, and studied hard to pass my citizenship exams. If I leave now, I'll be throwing away everything I've worked so hard for..."

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Aterria wrote:
S i t k a wrote:She raises an eyebrow. "Only 'honorary' citizenship? I'm not sure I understand entirely. And you're not even allowed to own property or travel? Seriously, the people of my world should be helping you and your compatriots get away from there."

"Yes, honorary citizenship. It's a tier lower than full citizenship, but it's usually the highest legal status a colonial can achieve. By being an honorary citizen, at least by law I have most of the rights of a regular citizen, something a colonial can only dream of. I'll finally be able to leave Bharata and live somewhere else, away from all the violence, away from all the hardship..."

He looks down.

"If you're offering me a chance to leave, I seriously have to think about it. I've spent the last 5 years of my life in the military, and studied hard to pass my citizenship exams. If I leave now, I'll be throwing away everything I've worked so hard for..."

"You know that people will still look down on you. But perhaps it is your duty to stay. It is your decision whether you wish to leave for a new life or stay to try to make things better for your compatriots."

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:50 pm

A gaggle of gentlemen enter the bar.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Danceria wrote:A gaggle of gentlemen enter the bar.

Ferro nods to the men.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Wentera wrote:
Danceria wrote:A gaggle of gentlemen enter the bar.

Ferro nods to the men.

Some nod back, in recognition. One of them was the red robed scientist from before...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Danceria wrote:
Wentera wrote:Ferro nods to the men.

Some nod back, in recognition. One of them was the red robed scientist from before...

Ferros eyes widened but then he acted calm again.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Wentera wrote:
Danceria wrote:Some nod back, in recognition. One of them was the red robed scientist from before...

Ferros eyes widened but then he acted calm again.

"Hello there! I am happy to report your metal has confounded me!" he laughs. "You can have it back. I'm at my wire's end!"
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives