NATION

PASSWORD

[WITHDRAWN] Commend Valentine Z

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: [SUBMITTED] Commend Valentine Z

Postby Yohannes » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:08 pm

I strongly agree with Kuriko, Candensia, Fauxia and Numero Capitan's posts. That being said, just like Kuriko and Candensia, would I support a Commend Valentine Z if it came to a vote? Yes. Yes, I would support Commend Valentine Z. I have voted accordingly the regional offsite forum :)

Edit: Valfor told me about the off-site forum abuse of moderation position in detail (telegram). I did not know about this. With a heavy heart I rescind my support, and will abstain from voting.
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:03 am

Iarann Grudaidh wrote:It's a shame how a post about commending someone with a kind heart, good intentions and so much positivity has turned into a CCD thing...

This proposal was never about any of those things, it's a CCD thing and has always been a CCD thing.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:56 am

Valentine Z is wholesome, should be commended. 'Nuff said
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:09 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Valentine Z is wholesome, should be commended. 'Nuff said

I don't agree, but regardless that's not what the debate is about.

Is this the proposal that should commend Valentine Z? Does the SC want a proposal to pass that will forever be tainted by the author and co-author's obvious motive to spite their former region?
ShrewLlamaLand

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:16 am

Shrew:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Is this the proposal that should commend Valentine Z? Does the SC want a proposal to pass that will forever be tainted by the author and co-author's obvious motive to spite their former region?

Also Shrew:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
The Church of Satan wrote:I'm just gonna go ahead and state my opposition to this proposal on general principle. Any proposal any member of CCD puts forward shouldn't pass.

Plus TBH has earned their condemnations. Something CCD isn't use to doing; earning things.

Ah, there it is, the classic "against due to author".

Duly noted.

As for what you said, I don't particularly care about what you think about me. It's not right for me to defend my attitude (it will sound very boastful, even after admitting that I do have my flaws, as I did say on the second page; I am not immune to lashing out.), when I could (and did) show the world what kind of a person I am.

Say whatever you want about me, but don't you go and mock / berate my friends for who they are.

Regardless, I will gladly wait for the rest of SC, and NS a whole, to vote on this once this gets onto the floor.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:19 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Valentine Z is wholesome, should be commended. 'Nuff said

I don't agree, but regardless that's not what the debate is about.

Is this the proposal that should commend Valentine Z? Does the SC want a proposal to pass that will forever be tainted by the author and co-author's obvious motive to spite their former region?

Bold of you to assume people in the future would read this thread to learn about under what circumstances this proposal was voted under
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:28 am

Valentine Z wrote:Shrew:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Is this the proposal that should commend Valentine Z? Does the SC want a proposal to pass that will forever be tainted by the author and co-author's obvious motive to spite their former region?

Also Shrew:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Ah, there it is, the classic "against due to author".

Duly noted.

As for what you said, I don't particularly care about what you think about me. It's not right for me to defend my attitude (it will sound very boastful, even after admitting that I do have my flaws, as I did say on the second page; I am not immune to lashing out.), when I could (and did) show the world what kind of a person I am.

Say whatever you want about me, but don't you go and mock / berate my friends for who they are.

That's not "against due to author", it's "against due to circumstances and the obvious ulterior motive regarding this proposal".

Oh and also: ah, there it is, the classic "don't lash out at my friends" regarding people you've never met from an online game.

What a kind person you are coming to gloat after the election was rigged in your favour. How utterly deserving of commendation.

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:I don't agree, but regardless that's not what the debate is about.

Bold of you to assume people in the future would read this thread to learn about under what circumstances this proposal was voted under

Are you implying that the author and/or circumstances regarding WA proposals doesn't matter?
Last edited by ShrewLlamaLand on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShrewLlamaLand

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:30 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:That's not "against due to author", it's "against due to circumstances and the obvious ulterior motive regarding this proposal".

Oh and also: ah, there it is, the classic "don't lash out at my friends" regarding people you've never met from an online game.

What a kind person you are coming to gloat after the election was rigged in your favour. How utterly deserving of commendation.

Just confess your love and feelings for me and be done with it. ;)

Also, nope. I never gloated about that; just my sincere thanks to those that supported. EDIT: I never vetted or watched this proposal vehemently when it was being drafted. Rein and Chuck asked for what I have contributed, and I said it plainly without any sugarcoating; not once I said that I deserve to get commended, just a feeling of gratefulness that I was reached out. Never was this suggested "You know... I should be commended!"

Can't be asked to make another reply, so... EDIT: You got me there...... except for the fact that you and your cult is the one that attacked me in the first place. Is it really gloating if I am responding to your meaningless dispatches?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:38 am

Valentine Z wrote:Just confess your love and feelings for me and be done with it. ;)

Typing out that garbage from Anime UwU was painful enough. Believe me, there's no love here.

Valentine Z wrote:Also, nope. I never gloated about that; just my sincere thanks to those that supported.

Ah. So now we're not just commending someone utterly unworthy, we're commending some who is an outright liar.

ShrewLlamaLand

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:43 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Just confess your love and feelings for me and be done with it. ;)

Typing out that garbage from Anime UwU was painful enough. Believe me, there's no love here.

Which you initially denied.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:47 am

Support support support!

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:47 am

Valentine Z wrote:EDIT: I never vetted or watched this proposal vehemently when it was being drafted. Rein and Chuck asked for what I have contributed, and I said it plainly without any sugarcoating; not once I said that I deserve to get commended, just a feeling of gratefulness that I was reached out. Never was this suggested "You know... I should be commended!"

Have you considered why perhaps Reinkalistan and Chuck decided to reach out to you? Your own story makes their motive blatantly obvious.

Valentine Z wrote:EDIT: You got me there...... except for the fact that you and your cult is the one that attacked me in the first place. Is it really gloating if I am responding to your meaningless dispatches?

You lied and don't even have the decency to make a proper post and own up to it. Nice.

Even when my shit is called out I have the honour to come back here and admit to it. :)
ShrewLlamaLand

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:50 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:You lied and don't even have the decency to make a proper post and own up to it. Nice.

Ironic considering that you pathetically split hairs about your denial of Anime Uwu being your puppet, so you have absolutely no moral high ground to stand on.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Founded: Oct 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:04 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Have you considered why perhaps Reinkalistan and Chuck decided to reach out to you? Your own story makes their motive blatantly obvious.

For the record, I first asked in the WA discord whether Val was commendable. A few people seemed to think so.

I then asked Val himself over discord whether he'd be okay with a commendation. He was fine with it.

I drafted this, though I knew tempers would still be running high after the Secretary-General election, which is why I intended to keep the discussion away from the Secretary-General election. Honestly, I believe that Val's effort in his wonderful campaign could actually warrant another point in the proposal, but I decided against it; I didn't want you turning up and stirring shit.

After all, if I'm going to go by your own logic; you have absolutely no evidence to suggest I wrote this to spite the CCD.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Heya! If it wasn't already evident, this is South Reinkalistan.
Kahuna Fatufua for Warzone Sandbox

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:13 am

North Reinkalistan wrote:
After all, if I'm going to go by your own logic; you have absolutely no evidence to suggest I wrote this to spite the CCD.

Oh no. He has the Razor out. EVERYONE RUN!

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Are you implying that the author and/or circumstances regarding WA proposals doesn't matter?

Of course, they matter, Shrew, the only problem is who in the future would ever want to read this thread?

"Does the SC want a proposal to pass that will forever be tainted by the author and co-author's obvious motive to spite their former region?"

When people read over this commendation in the future, they would not think 'Oh hey it's written by a guy who left a region he didn't like recently so he's written this commendation to commend someone his former region hates,'. They would think 'Oh hey this Val lad sounds quite nice!' Unless they specifically wished to read this thread, and use up the efforts to find it, they will never know of the circumstances under which this commendation is written under. Like everything, unless we record it, it will eventually be confined to the dustbin of history.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:25 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:When people read over this commendation in the future, they would not think 'Oh hey it's written by a guy who left a region he didn't like recently so he's written this commendation to commend someone his former region hates,'. They would think 'Oh hey this Val lad sounds quite nice!' Unless they specifically wished to read this thread, and use up the efforts to find it, they will never know of the circumstances under which this commendation is written under. Like everything, unless we record it, it will eventually be confined to the dustbin of history.

No one will read over this in the future because it won't pass.

North Reinkalistan wrote:After all, if I'm going to go by your own logic; you have absolutely no evidence to suggest I wrote this to spite the CCD.

You mean evidence like this?

What motive could you possibly have for submitting this?
ShrewLlamaLand

Envoy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:31 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:When people read over this commendation in the future, they would not think 'Oh hey it's written by a guy who left a region he didn't like recently so he's written this commendation to commend someone his former region hates,'. They would think 'Oh hey this Val lad sounds quite nice!' Unless they specifically wished to read this thread, and use up the efforts to find it, they will never know of the circumstances under which this commendation is written under. Like everything, unless we record it, it will eventually be confined to the dustbin of history.

No one will read over this in the future because it won't pass.

North Reinkalistan wrote:After all, if I'm going to go by your own logic; you have absolutely no evidence to suggest I wrote this to spite the CCD.

You mean evidence like this?

What motive could you possibly have for submitting this?

Isn't Val part of the WA Elite? And yourself have said that the WA Elite holds immense power, and seeing how Rein is now pushing to commend Val, a member of the WA Elite, wouldn't it make sense for the Elite to commend one of themselves? Additionally, thanks to the immense power wielded by them, they could easily pass this, additionally, countless people have run into Val Z throughout the lad/lass (Sorry, i can't confirm if you're a lad or a lass) history on the forums, and would most likely vote for the proposal.

The deck is stacked against you, Shrew.

Also, on Rein's reasoning to writing this commendation... Dunno, Rein's motivations are like a fucking roulette wheel to me.
Last edited by MineLegotia and Equestria on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:35 am

The proposal contents are very underwhelming. ‘Invaluable contributions’. Like what?
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:36 am

North Reinkalistan wrote:I didn't want you turning up and stirring shit.

That worked out splendidly.

Valfor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valfor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:36 am

The LKE wishes to place on record that we strongly oppose this resolution due to the author's leading role in maliciously destroying content on our forums less than a year ago. Specifically, South Reinkalistan accessed the account of a friend (who knowingly supplied the password to South Reinkalistan) and then used the moderator powers (held on the friend's account as a junior minister) to delete (by editing out) a significant amount of content across many threads and posts, in some cases replacing the previous content with highly inappropriate as well as offensive content. This incident followed earlier occasions when South Reinkalistan and his associates were warned on the LKE Discord server for offensive, prejudiced and discourteous comments. The subsequent deletion of content seemed to reflect frustration within that group about the enforcement of our Discord rules. The previous statement by LKE administration on this matter can be found at: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1248488.

It would send an appalling message if individuals involved in maliciously destroying a significant amount of off-site content are awarded the accomplishment of authoring a successfully enacted SC resolution, and the associated badge, within less than a year after their actions. The LKE supports life-time banishment for such actions. Others might reasonably accept that rehabilitation may be appropriate after a long period, but a year or two years later is clearly too short and makes a mockery out of any collective community punishment for such actions to the point where there is no deterrence and all our forums are accordingly put at greater risk. The LKE accordingly urges all parties not to support this resolution.

Thank you,
Valfor Talleyrand
Secretary of State for the Exterior
The Land of Kings and Emperors

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:39 am

Pretty sure the only reason people would actually vote AGAINST this is because it seems premature, and not because of this whole "vote rigging" bullshit being espoused by CCD and Friends, nor because of the "this was written as a proposal against the CCD" narrative being espoused by Shrew.

Also, Anime UwU. Did I unwittingly serve as Shrew's role-model for this new puppet? Hmmm....

EDIT: I wish to ask LKE whether or not they would be willing to support a Commend Valentine Z proposal were it to be written by a different author, since it seems they're opposed to this resolution proposal due to the authorship of South Reinkalistan.
Last edited by Castelia on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:45 am

Castelia wrote:Pretty sure the only reason people would actually vote AGAINST this is because it seems premature, and not because of this whole "vote rigging" bullshit being espoused by CCD and Friends, nor because of the "this was written as a proposal against the CCD" narrative being espoused by Shrew.

Also, Anime UwU. Did I unwittingly serve as Shrew's role-model for this new puppet? Hmmm....

EDIT: I wish to ask LKE whether or not they would be willing to support a Commend Valentine Z proposal were it to be written by a different author, since it seems they're opposed to this resolution due to the authorship of South Reinkalistan.

Agreed. The proposal is better off at a later date when the subject of the proposal has done more commendation worthy acts to be recognised for.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Valfor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valfor » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:46 am

Castelia wrote:EDIT: I wish to ask LKE whether or not they would be willing to support a Commend Valentine Z proposal were it to be written by a different author, since it seems they're opposed to this resolution due to the authorship of South Reinkalistan.

Our concerns are solely about the author and not the nominee. We would not oppose (and indeed would likely support) a similar proposal from a different author and we do not have any particular problems with this text. However, the identity of the present author is an insurmountable obstacle and cannot be ignored for the reasons we have outlined. In our judgement, very significant concerns about (the recent past actions of) an author can be good grounds to oppose a resolution and this is such a case.
Last edited by Valfor on Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:48 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Isn't Val part of the WA Elite? And yourself have said that the WA Elite holds immense power, and seeing how Rein is now pushing to commend Val, a member of the WA Elite, wouldn't it make sense for the Elite to commend one of themselves? Additionally, thanks to the immense power wielded by them, they could easily pass this, additionally, countless people have run into Val Z throughout the lad/lass (Sorry, i can't confirm if you're a lad or a lass) history on the forums, and would most likely vote for the proposal.

The deck is stacked against you, Shrew.

Also, on Rein's reasoning to writing this commendation... Dunno, Rein's motivations are like a fucking roulette wheel to me.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but from what I can personally tell, Valentine Z isn't directly a part of the WA Elite. They they've been supported by the WA Elite in the past, but this was mostly to spite Jocospor and myself. Coinflip if it passes assuming it makes quorum.

Given Reinkalistan's motives: take a step back, look at it in parts. The target of this proposal, the timing of its submission, the co-author. Connect the dots - it's pretty obvious when you take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Castelia wrote:Pretty sure the only reason people would actually vote AGAINST this is because it seems premature, and not because of this whole "vote rigging" bullshit being espoused by CCD and Friends, nor because of the "this was written as a proposal against the CCD" narrative being espoused by Shrew.

EDIT: I wish to ask LKE whether or not they would be willing to support a Commend Valentine Z proposal were it to be written by a different author, since it seems they're opposed to this resolution due to the authorship of South Reinkalistan.

For the record, the CCD nor myself would not personally support such a proposal, but at the same time I would not strongly oppose one if it came to vote.
ShrewLlamaLand

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Founded: Oct 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:03 am

Valfor wrote:-snip-

I'm glad this turned up.

As I've outlined elsewhere, I recognise that what I did during this time was awful. Presently, I have nothing against the Land of Kings and Emperors. I did a stupid, awful thing, and I've tried to make amends with members of the LKE through apology where I can, such as J.S Talleyrand and Onderkelkia. I find that supporting life-time banishment for such actions, however justified it may seem, is a stretch. The very notion that people cannot change and should be eternally excluded from a community for such mistakes, though, does not perpetuate a good reflection of this community.

I was an idiot. I did stupid things. I wasn't a very nice person. Again, and again, and again, have I apologised as such to the communities I have wronged. And I'll continue to apologise again, and again, and again. It may seem like I'm saying such out of frustration, but such could not be further from the truth. I apologise knowing that this is me trying to better myself through acknowledging my past wrongs and using it to make sure I don't needlessly add toxicity to another community.

I cannot offer anything to the LKE but words, where I've taken much from the LKE I cannot give back. This is an injustice that it is within nobody's power to fix, and I'll bear it with me for as long as I play this game. Of that, I have no doubt. Yet I would like to make it clear that those actions do not in their entirety reflect my opinions and who I am now. It is well within the LKE's right to oppose this resolution based off of the past, but I would definitely make the assertion that I've changed at least in part.

I don't want my past to drag other people down. I just want to play the game. I recognise that this cannot be achieved without me making up for what I've done, which is why I've done my best to help contribute to communities where I can, and (hopefully) positively contribute towards the game's atmosphere on the whole.
Last edited by North Reinkalistan on Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Heya! If it wasn't already evident, this is South Reinkalistan.
Kahuna Fatufua for Warzone Sandbox

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council