NATION

PASSWORD

Azano-Lemurian Department of Foreign Affairs (Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Azano-Lemurian Department of Foreign Affairs (Open)

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Image



Letter of Invitation

The Rt Hon. Nikita Watridge
Capital House, 7 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 11, 2011

To The Most Esteemed Leaders and Ministers for Foreign Affairs (or equivalents thereof) of the World
From The Azano-Lemurian Presidency
RE The Opening of Embassies in the new Azano-Lemurian Capital

As the Republic of Azania-Lemuria continues its task; the unification of the formerly independent nations of Azania and Lemuria; that was started on the first of January of this year, the government is pleased to announce that the diplomatic district of the new capital city, Durban, is ready to begin hosting Embassies and Consulates.

It is on behalf of the Azano-Lemurian government, therefore, that I write today to all the leaders of the world in order to encourage the opening up of proper diplomatic relations. The new diplomatic district is within comfortable walking distance of Sharma House, the new headquarters of the Azano-Lemurian Department of Foreign Affairs, as well as Parliament House and Capital House (the President's residence and office). It is also conveniently placed with regard to La Lucia International Airport, and Durban's public transit system.

The Azano-Lemurian government hopes that this will encourage other nations to establish embassies in our nation. All further correspondence in this regard shall be handled by the Azano-Lemurian Minister for Foreign Affairs, the Honourable Rajiv Singh. We look forward to friendly and warm relations with the nations of the world.

Yours Sincerely,
The Rt Hon. Nikita Watridge,
President of Azania-Lemuria



Azano-Lemurian Diplomatic Protocol
Attached by the Department of Foreign Affairs

Concerning Extra-Territoriality and the Rights of Diplomats
* Embassies and Consulates within Azania-Lemuria are exempt from local law, are not taxed, and are considered territorially to be partial enclaves of whichever nation is represented by them.
* All diplomatic officials within Azania-Lemuria are given diplomatic immunity in accordance with General Assembly Resolution #22 (The Diplomatic Protection Act); subject, of course, to clause 10 of said resolution which prohibits nations from sending diplomats with the express intent of committing crimes of espionage, sabotage or subversion, causing harm to the civilian population, or other related crimes committed outside of a diplomat's duties.
* The Azano-Lemurian government reserves the right to, at any time and without being obliged to explain its decision, declare any diplomatic official of any nation a persona non grata. Anyone declared a persona non grata shall be expected to depart from Azania-Lemuria within 24 hours.

Concerning Staff
* Embassies and Consulates may have a maximum of sixty (60) attachés, assistants, and other diplomatic staff.
* Embassies and Consulates may have a maximum of twenty (20) security staff and armed personnel.
* Embassies and Consulates may have a maximum of twenty (20) service staff (including but not limited to; maintenance, janitorial, and culinary staff).
* Needless to say, there can be only one (1) Ambassador or Consul per Embassy or Consulate.

Concerning Equipment
* A maximum of seven (7) diplomatic automobiles are permitted per Embassy or Consulate.
* All diplomatic automobiles must be less than ten (10) years old.
* All diplomatic automobiles must be road-worthy and properly licensed under Azano-Lemurian law.

* A maximum of two (2) diplomatic aircraft are allowed per Embassy or Consulate.
* All diplomatic aircraft must be air-worthy and properly licensed to fly within Azano-Lemurian airspace.
* Nations using diplomatic aircraft that are not capable of vertical take-off and landing are expected to pay any storage and parking costs incurred at whichever airports are used. No help can be expected from the Azano-Lemurian Department of Foreign Affairs in this regard.

* All diplomatic vehicles must be non-military. Armoured vehicles not possessing weaponry are acceptable, however.

* Automatic assault rifles, machine guns and other heavy infantry weaponry are prohibited. Semi-automatic assault rifles, bolt actions rifles, side-arms and ceremonial weaponry are permitted but must be registered with the Department of Foreign Affair's Security Bureau.
* Grenades and other bombs are prohibited. However, smoke grenades, stun grenades, and tear-gas canisters are permitted but, again, must be registered with the Department of Foreign Affair's Security Bureau.
* Nuclear, radiological, biological and chemical weapons of mass-destruction are prohibited in the strongest degree. Should any such weapons be found on Azano-Lemurian soil, it shall be considered tantamount to a declaration of war from the offending nation.
* Any weaponry requiring more than one person to operate is prohibited.
* Permitted weaponry may not be used outside of the properties of the Embassies or Consulates in which they are kept, except in self-defence. It is prohibited to openly carry weapons outside of Embassies or Consulates (i.e. they must be concealed).

More information on the Department of Foreign Affairs can be found here.
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 am, edited 20 times in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Application Form

Code: Select all
[b][u]National Information[/u][/b]
- [i]Official Name of Nation[/i]:
- [i]Head of State[/i]:
- [i]Head of Government[/i]:
- [i]Government Type[/i]:
- [i]Economic System[/i]:
- [i]WA Category[/i]:
- [i]WA Membership (Y/N)[/i]:
- [i]Region[/i]:
- [i]International Alliances (if any)[/i]:
- [i]Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/i]:
- [i]Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria[/i]:

[b][u]Ambassadorial Information[/u][/b]
- [i]Ambassador's Name[/i]:
- [i]Ambassador's Family (if any)[/i]:

[u][b]Locational Information[/b][/u]
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- [i]First Choice Location[/i]:
- [i]Second Choice Location[/i]:
- [i]If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?[/i]:

[b][u]Staff and Equipment Information[/u][/b]
- [i]Diplomatic Staff (Number)[/i]:
- [i]Security Staff (Number)[/i]:
- [i]Service Staff (Number)[/i]:
- [i]Will you be hiring locally?[/i]:
- [i]Number and Type of Weapons[/i]:
- [i]Number and Type of Vehicles[/i]:

[b][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/b]
- [i]Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?[/i]:
- [i]Do you have any special requests?[/i]:
- [i]Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?[/i]:
- [i]Is there any additional information we should know?[/i]:
- [i]Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.[/i]:
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Open Diplomatic Relations
7 Sheptone Avenue, Durban, Yohannes -- Ambassador Wira Buana Djokosumantro
9 Sheptone Avenue, Durban, Maltropia -- Ambassador Seamus Dunphy

7 Grace Drive, Durban, New Mushroom Kingdom -- Ambassador Sandro Toadri
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Placeholder 1 for Future Expansion
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Placeholder 2 for Future Expansion
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Placeholder 3 for Future Expansion
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Placeholder 4 for Future Expansion
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Placeholder 5 for Future Expansion
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Neue Amerika
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Amerika » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Image


Official Communiqué
The United States of America
From the Office of the President


4476 K Street
Washington, D.C.,
The United States of America


National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The United States of America
- Head of State: President Albert Speer
- Head of Government: President Albert Speer; Adolf Hitler
- Government Type: False Democracy
- Economic System: Consumerism
- WA Category: Father Knows Best State
- WA Membership (Y/N): No
- Region: Aesange
- International Alliances (if any): None
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Harold Von Schumann
- Opinion on the United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria: None At-The-Moment

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Lizbeth Wolf
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: The Capital
- Second Choice Location: None
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: Non-Applicable

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): Fifteen
- Security Staff (Number): Twenty
- Service Staff (Number): Ten
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Twenty Luger Semi-Automatic Pistols, Twenty MP-40 Submachine-Guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Three Kubelwagon Staff-Cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: No
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: None
★ The United States of America ★
Die Vereinigte Staaten Amerika


User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Neue Amerika wrote:

Official Communiqué
The United States of America
From the Office of the President


4476 K Street
Washington, D.C.,
The United States of America


National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The United States of America
- Head of State: President Albert Speer
- Head of Government: President Albert Speer; Adolf Hitler
- Government Type: False Democracy
- Economic System: Consumerism
- WA Category: Father Knows Best State
- WA Membership (Y/N): No
- Region: Aesange
- International Alliances (if any): None
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Harold Von Schumann
- Opinion on the United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria: None At-The-Moment

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Lizbeth Wolf
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: The Capital
- Second Choice Location: None
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: Non-Applicable

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): Fifteen
- Security Staff (Number): Twenty
- Service Staff (Number): Ten
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Twenty Luger Semi-Automatic Pistols, Twenty MP-40 Submachine-Guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Three Kubelwagon Staff-Cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: No
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: None



The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 11, 2011

To Secretary of State, Harold Von Schumann, of the United States of America

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the United States of America (Neue Amerika) for an embassy in Durban. The American Embassy shall be located at 13 Marine Parade, Durban, ALCT.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12917
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm



Image

To : Rajiv Singh. Minister of Foreign Affairs. United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Kingdom of Yohannes.
Subject : Embassy Application - Azania-Lemuria.





Dear Rajiv Singh


Hereby i, Syahnan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs representing the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Kingdom of Yohannes, thank you for establishing an ambassadorial diplomatic mission within the Kingdom of Yohannes. Hereby i would like to submit my application for an embassy representing the nation of Yohannes and its imperial sovereignty Anagonia and Mindemoya, within the United Kingdom of Rajiv Singh.


below is the application to be reviewed by your department, honoured sir.

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: Kingdom of Yohannes
- Head of State: His Royal Majesty Chandra Hamengkubuwono. King of Yohannes and Emperor of Anagonia. King of the Commonwealth Realms of Mindemoya and Jonre
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable Ceara Bickerton. Member of Parliament
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy. Federal Parliamentary Democracy
- Economic System: Social Market Economy
- WA Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region: Terra Nova
- International Alliances (if any): The League of Imperial Nations
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Syahnan Soeharto
- Opinion on the United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Wira Buana Djokosumantro
- Ambassador's Family (if any): They will be staying at home due to various reason(s)

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Priviledge given to your department
- Second Choice Location: Priviledge given to your department
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: N/A

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 3 (1 Diplomatic Attache', 1 Cultural Attache', 1 Economic Attache')
- Security Staff (Number): 3 personnel of the ASA (Ambassadorial Security Agency)
- Service Staff (Number): 11
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5x LY46 'Hellhammer', 5x 'Dauntless' Ballistic Armour, 5x 'Enforcer' Shockmace
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: An embassy has been established in the capital city of Jakarta
- Do you have any special requests?: That the national flag of Yohannes is flown upon the ambassadorial ground. Also, we kindly request for an extra garage equipped with the latest VLT Automotive Spare Parts and Equipments essential upon the maintenance of the ambassadorial diplomatic service's three Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A




Sincerely
Image
Minister of Foreign Affairs


The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | The Financial Diary
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | Yohannesian Peace | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Yohannes wrote:


To : Rajiv Singh. Minister of Foreign Affairs. United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria.
From : Syahnan Soeharto. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Kingdom of Yohannes.
Subject : Embassy Application - Azania-Lemuria.





Dear Rajiv Singh


Hereby i, Syahnan Soeharto, Minister of Foreign Affairs representing the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Kingdom of Yohannes, thank you for establishing an ambassadorial diplomatic mission within the Kingdom of Yohannes. Hereby i would like to submit my application for an embassy representing the nation of Yohannes and its imperial sovereignty Anagonia and Mindemoya, within the United Kingdom of Rajiv Singh.


below is the application to be reviewed by your department, honoured sir.

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: Kingdom of Yohannes
- Head of State: His Royal Majesty Chandra Hamengkubuwono. King of Yohannes and Emperor of Anagonia. King of the Commonwealth Realms of Mindemoya and Jonre
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable Ceara Bickerton. Member of Parliament
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy. Federal Parliamentary Democracy
- Economic System: Social Market Economy
- WA Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region: Terra Nova
- International Alliances (if any): The League of Imperial Nations
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Syahnan Soeharto
- Opinion on the United Kingdom of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Wira Buana Djokosumantro
- Ambassador's Family (if any): They will be staying at home due to various reason(s)

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Priviledge given to your department
- Second Choice Location: Priviledge given to your department
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?: N/A

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 3 (1 Diplomatic Attache', 1 Cultural Attache', 1 Economic Attache')
- Security Staff (Number): 3 personnel of the ASA (Ambassadorial Security Agency)
- Service Staff (Number): 11
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5x LY46 'Hellhammer', 5x 'Dauntless' Ballistic Armour, 5x 'Enforcer' Shockmace
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: An embassy has been established in the capital city of Jakarta
- Do you have any special requests?: That the national flag of Yohannes is flown upon the ambassadorial ground. Also, we kindly request for an extra garage equipped with the latest VLT Automotive Spare Parts and Equipments essential upon the maintenance of the ambassadorial diplomatic service's three Monteluci Bucintoro 4700 Lusso
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A




Sincerely
(Image)
Minister of Foreign Affairs






The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 13, 2011

To Minister of Foreign Affairs, Syahnan Soeharto, of the Kingdom of Yohannes

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the Kingdom of Yohannes for an embassy to Azania-Lemuria in Durban. All special requests have been duly noted and have been granted free of charge. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 7 Shepstone Avenue, Durban.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Banchao
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banchao » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 pm

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Banchao
- Head of State: Grand Duchess Lilian Goodell
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Jeffert Tolly
- Government Type: Ducal Monarchy
- Economic System: capitalist
- WA Category: Father Knows Best State
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region: The Alliance of Queens
- International Alliances (if any): Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns, applied for the League of Imperial Nations(Pending)
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of State Greggory Patnum
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Joan Delacour
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Daughters: Fleurs Delacour, Garbrielle Delacour

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: The Capital
- Second Choice Location: none
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 1
- Security Staff (Number): 15
- Service Staff (Number): 20
- Will you be hiring locally?: All of the service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Beretta 93R, 10 Heckler & Koch MP7, 10 CheyTac Intervention
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Limousines, 5 Chrystler 300s touring edition, and two bicycles for the girls

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We do not have an embassy program at the moment
- Do you have any special requests?: That Fleur and Gabrielle recieve a special guard from your nation to accompany them to school and such
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?: none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: Fleur will be bringing her Tabby cat while Gabrielle will be brining her German Shepherd Dog

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Banchao wrote:National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The Grand Duchy of Banchao
- Head of State: Grand Duchess Lilian Goodell
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Jeffert Tolly
- Government Type: Ducal Monarchy
- Economic System: capitalist
- WA Category: Father Knows Best State
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region: The Alliance of Queens
- International Alliances (if any): Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns, applied for the League of Imperial Nations(Pending)
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of State Greggory Patnum
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Joan Delacour
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Daughters: Fleurs Delacour, Garbrielle Delacour

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: The Capital
- Second Choice Location: none
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 1
- Security Staff (Number): 15
- Service Staff (Number): 20
- Will you be hiring locally?: All of the service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Beretta 93R, 10 Heckler & Koch MP7, 10 CheyTac Intervention
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Limousines, 5 Chrystler 300s touring edition, and two bicycles for the girls

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We do not have an embassy program at the moment
- Do you have any special requests?: That Fleur and Gabrielle recieve a special guard from your nation to accompany them to school and such
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?: none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: Fleur will be bringing her Tabby cat while Gabrielle will be brining her German Shepherd Dog




The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 13, 2011

To Minister of State, Greggory Patnum, of the Grand Duchy of Banchao

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the Grand Duchy of Banchao for an embassy to Azania-Lemuria in Durban. All special requests have been duly noted and have been granted free of charge. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 8 Shepstone Avenue, Durban.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister
 
Posts: 3451
Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 pm

National Information
- Official Name of Nation:The New Mushroom Kingdom
- Head of State:HRMH King Samis I
- Head of Government: see above
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Economic System: Semi-Capitalism
- WA Category:Corrupt Dictatorship
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region:Altair Clouds
- International Alliances (if any):None
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Kandi Sandi
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria:Indiffernt

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name:Sandro Toadri
- Ambassador's Family (if any):All of his spores are grown up

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location:Anywhere thats friendly to our Antomy
- Second Choice Location:That the embassy have a layout designed by qualifed NMK Enginners,and no weedkiller to be allowed in the area
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:We have Differnt Atonomies,and weedkiller kills us

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number):30
- Security Staff (Number):10
- Service Staff (Number):15
- Will you be hiring locally?:No,We will bring in our own Mushroom People
- Number and Type of Weapons:none
- Number and Type of Vehicles:none

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:Yes,In sig
- Do you have any special requests?:See second chocie location,and also,maywe plant a small mushroom garden nearby,and we use Warp pipes instead of aircraft,so we need to build one either inside the embassy,or nearby
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?:sure
- Is there any additional information we should know?:We are all Sentient-Mushrooms
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.:Our species has Mushrooms above there eyes,instead of hair,and we will bring in mushrooms for the garden
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:National Information
- Official Name of Nation:The New Mushroom Kingdom
- Head of State:HRMH King Samis I
- Head of Government: see above
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Economic System: Semi-Capitalism
- WA Category:Corrupt Dictatorship
- WA Membership (Y/N): N
- Region:Altair Clouds
- International Alliances (if any):None
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Kandi Sandi
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria:Indiffernt

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name:Sandro Toadri
- Ambassador's Family (if any):All of his spores are grown up

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location:Anywhere thats friendly to our Antomy
- Second Choice Location:That the embassy have a layout designed by qualifed NMK Enginners,and no weedkiller to be allowed in the area
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:We have Differnt Atonomies,and weedkiller kills us

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number):30
- Security Staff (Number):10
- Service Staff (Number):15
- Will you be hiring locally?:No,We will bring in our own Mushroom People
- Number and Type of Weapons:none
- Number and Type of Vehicles:none

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?:Yes,In sig
- Do you have any special requests?:See second chocie location,and also,maywe plant a small mushroom garden nearby,and we use Warp pipes instead of aircraft,so we need to build one either inside the embassy,or nearby
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?:sure
- Is there any additional information we should know?:We are all Sentient-Mushrooms
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.:Our species has Mushrooms above there eyes,instead of hair,and we will bring in mushrooms for the garden




The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 13, 2011

To Minister for Foreign Affairs, Kandi Sandi, of the New Mushroom Kingdom

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the New Mushroom Kingdom for an embassy to Azania-Lemuria in Durban. All special requests have been duly noted and have been granted free of charge. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 7 Grace Drive in a humid area of Durban suitable to mushroon anatomy.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Maltropia
Senior N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6976
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:45 pm

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
- Head of State: King Brendan
- Head of Government: King Brendan
- Government Type: Despotic Monarchy
- Economic System: Capitalist Free-market
- WA Category: Democratic Socialists
- WA Membership (Y/N): Yes
- Region: Paradoxia
- International Alliances (if any): None at present
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister Máirín O' Rourke
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: None at this time

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Seamus Dunphy
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Any
- Second Choice Location:
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 3
- Security Staff (Number): 10
- Service Staff (Number): 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Rapiers & Muskets for security, and 4 AK-47s
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Black Mercedes E-class

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Have done so
- Do you have any special requests?: Political Protection/Asylum for citizens of Paradoxia
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Indifferent
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: None
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING / [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t?). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I'm a Roleplay Mentor, specialising in GE&T. Please TG me if you have any questions.

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Maltropia wrote:National Information
- Official Name of Nation: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
- Head of State: King Brendan
- Head of Government: King Brendan
- Government Type: Despotic Monarchy
- Economic System: Capitalist Free-market
- WA Category: Democratic Socialists
- WA Membership (Y/N): Yes
- Region: Paradoxia
- International Alliances (if any): None at present
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister Máirín O' Rourke
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: None at this time

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Seamus Dunphy
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Any
- Second Choice Location:
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 3
- Security Staff (Number): 10
- Service Staff (Number): 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Rapiers & Muskets for security, and 4 AK-47s
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Black Mercedes E-class

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Have done so
- Do you have any special requests?: Political Protection/Asylum for citizens of Paradoxia
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Indifferent
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: None




The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 14, 2011

To Minister for Foreign Affairs, Máirín O' Rourke, of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia for an embassy to Azania-Lemuria in Durban. All special requests have been duly noted and have been granted free of charge. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 9 Shepstone Avenue, Durban.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Iradnia
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Iradnia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 pm

To: The Hon. Rajiv Singh, MFA of the Republic of Azania-Lemuria
From: Jenine Kolzig, SECSTATE of the United Socialist States of Iradnia

We hope that you will carefully review our embassy application, and allow us to esablish a diplomatic mission within your nation. The state and people of Iradnia see the value in forming a strong bond with another growing nation with such a clean record in civil rights, and the degree of political freedom provided to your people. It will be a pleasure to begin working with your people as soon as possible.
With highest regards, SECSTATE Jenine Kolzig

National Information
Official Name of Nation: United Socialist States of Iradnia
Head of State: President Darrick Novak
Head of Government: President Darrick Novak
Government Type: Representative Democracy
Economic System: Mixed market. Government controls basic means of production/ Citizens still possess economic autonomy
WA Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
WA Membership: Yes
Region: Absolution
International Alliances: No formal allies
Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Jenine Kolzig
Opinion on the RA-L: A fair and noble state

Ambassadorial Information
Ambassador's Name: Eric Blaustahl
Ambassador's Family: Maria Blaustahl (Wife, 3 months pregnant)

Locational Information
First Choice Location: A main thoroughfare in your capital city, with a 10' tall single gate wall if the building has a yard around it. Iradnia will pay the expenses if labor and material is provided.

Staff and Equipment Information
Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador Blaustahl, 8 aides, 2 secretaries)
Security Staff: 15 (All veteran members of the Iradnian Department of Homeland Security)
Service Staff: 6 (1 Janitor, 1 Chef, 1 Maintenance worker, 3 Cooking Assistants)
Will you be hiring locally? Yes, the service staff will be local.
Number and Type of Weapons: (15) Glock 31C IDHS Service Pistols. These will ALWAYS be carried concealed in public and worn openly in and around the embassy. (5) SIG 552 SP Rifles for use inside the embassy in the event of an assault or lockdown.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Mercedes-Benz W221for the ambassador, 3 guards and an aide, and 2 Mercedes-Benz W164 SUV's for 10 guards to cover the front and rear of the W221. Will all have bullet-resistant armor, bullet-resistant glass, and the necessary engine/suspension modifications to hold the added weight.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, please. The application can be found at this internet address (OCC:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=90780)
Do you have any special requests?: Yes. If it is possible (if not, very well), we would like our embassy security to be granted permission to carry the rifles in public. With the stocks folded, they could be concealed in slings underneath the security force's sports coats, and not cause civilians to become alarmed.
Any additional information?: No
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The ambassador will be bringing his personal selection of liquors inside a small fridge.
Last edited by Iradnia on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Osthia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5220
Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Image
From the Office of His Majesty's Foreign Minister, Lord Balian Creusome

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
- Head of State: Emperor Arathor I
- Head of Government: Emperor Arathor I
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Economic System: Capitalist/Socialist
- WA Category: Democratic Socialists
- WA Membership (Y/N): Yes
- Region: Commonwealth of Crowns, which we are the Delegate of.
- International Alliances (if any): Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns, SEC, Steel Pact, W8
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Balian Creusome
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral, but we have high hopes for you.

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Count Albert Sforka
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Angelina Sforka, Wife, 45

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Obviously anything that can accomadate a diplomat will be fine, as well as have a small stone wall and gate for security measures.
- Second Choice Location: N/A
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 12
- Security Staff (Number): 15
- Service Staff (Number): 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes for service staff, everything else will consist of Osthians.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 G78 assault rifles, and 15 swords and handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 armored limousine, 1 transport helicopter, and 4 armored black SUVs

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, you can find the link for it in our signature.
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes, do so in our Foreign Ministry thread.
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 am

Iradnia wrote:To: The Hon. Rajiv Singh, MFA of the Republic of Azania-Lemuria
From: Jenine Kolzig, SECSTATE of the United Socialist States of Iradnia

We hope that you will carefully review our embassy application, and allow us to esablish a diplomatic mission within your nation. The state and people of Iradnia see the value in forming a strong bond with another growing nation with such a clean record in civil rights, and the degree of political freedom provided to your people. It will be a pleasure to begin working with your people as soon as possible.
With highest regards, SECSTATE Jenine Kolzig

National Information
Official Name of Nation: United Socialist States of Iradnia
Head of State: President Darrick Novak
Head of Government: President Darrick Novak
Government Type: Representative Democracy
Economic System: Mixed market. Government controls basic means of production/ Citizens still possess economic autonomy
WA Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
WA Membership: Yes
Region: Absolution
International Alliances: No formal allies
Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Jenine Kolzig
Opinion on the RA-L: A fair and noble state

Ambassadorial Information
Ambassador's Name: Eric Blaustahl
Ambassador's Family: Maria Blaustahl (Wife, 3 months pregnant)

Locational Information
First Choice Location: A main thoroughfare in your capital city, with a 10' tall single gate wall if the building has a yard around it. Iradnia will pay the expenses if labor and material is provided.

Staff and Equipment Information
Diplomatic Staff: 12 (Ambassador Blaustahl, 8 aides, 2 secretaries)
Security Staff: 15 (All veteran members of the Iradnian Department of Homeland Security)
Service Staff: 6 (1 Janitor, 1 Chef, 1 Maintenance worker, 3 Cooking Assistants)
Will you be hiring locally? Yes, the service staff will be local.
Number and Type of Weapons: (15) Glock 31C IDHS Service Pistols. These will ALWAYS be carried concealed in public and worn openly in and around the embassy. (5) SIG 552 SP Rifles for use inside the embassy in the event of an assault or lockdown.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Mercedes-Benz W221for the ambassador, 3 guards and an aide, and 2 Mercedes-Benz W164 SUV's for 10 guards to cover the front and rear of the W221. Will all have bullet-resistant armor, bullet-resistant glass, and the necessary engine/suspension modifications to hold the added weight.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, please. The application can be found at this internet address (OCC:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=90780)
Do you have any special requests?: Yes. If it is possible (if not, very well), we would like our embassy security to be granted permission to carry the rifles in public. With the stocks folded, they could be concealed in slings underneath the security force's sports coats, and not cause civilians to become alarmed.
Any additional information?: No
Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The ambassador will be bringing his personal selection of liquors inside a small fridge.



The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 17, 2011

To Secretary of State, Jenine Kolzig, of the United Socialist States of Iradnia

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the United Socialist States of Iradnia for an embassy in Durban. All special requests have been duly noted and have been granted free of charge. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 14 Marine Parade, Durban.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Azania-Lemuria on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08

User avatar
Azania-Lemuria
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azania-Lemuria » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 am

Osthia wrote:
(Image)
From the Office of His Majesty's Foreign Minister, Lord Balian Creusome

National Information
- Official Name of Nation: The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
- Head of State: Emperor Arathor I
- Head of Government: Emperor Arathor I
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Economic System: Capitalist/Socialist
- WA Category: Democratic Socialists
- WA Membership (Y/N): Yes
- Region: Commonwealth of Crowns, which we are the Delegate of.
- International Alliances (if any): Imperial Commonwealth League of Crowns, SEC, Steel Pact, W8
- Minister for Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Balian Creusome
- Opinion on the Republic of Azania-Lemuria: Neutral, but we have high hopes for you.

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Count Albert Sforka
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Angelina Sforka, Wife, 45

Locational Information
(Note:Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests).
- First Choice Location: Obviously anything that can accomadate a diplomat will be fine, as well as have a small stone wall and gate for security measures.
- Second Choice Location: N/A
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary?:

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff (Number): 12
- Security Staff (Number): 15
- Service Staff (Number): 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes for service staff, everything else will consist of Osthians.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 G78 assault rifles, and 15 swords and handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 armored limousine, 1 transport helicopter, and 4 armored black SUVs

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes, you can find the link for it in our signature.
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes, do so in our Foreign Ministry thread.
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.: N/A




The Hon. Rajiv Singh
Sharma House, 12 Kingsway Lane
Durban, ALCT
Azania-Lemuria

January 17, 2011

To Minister for Foreign Affairs, Lord Balian Creusome, of the Constitutional Empire of Osthia

The Department of Foreign Affairs has accepted the application of the Constitutional Empire of Osthia for an embassy to Azania-Lemuria in Durban. We look forwards to friendly relations between our two nations. Your new embassy shall be located at 10 Shepstone Avenue, Durban.

Yours Sincerely,
The Hon. Rajiv Singh,
Minister for Foreign Affairs
~Information Courtesy of the Azano-Lemurian Government

The Republic of Azania-Lemuria
Factbook|NSEconomy|WikiStates|Foreign Affairs

Economic Left/Right: -4.25 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.08


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic, Artadal, Google [Bot], Pooshland, Xencovia

Advertisement

Remove ads