NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Freisharf wrote:BTR-152? I like

Did not know of the BTR-152 before you showed me, but yes, like a BTR-152 on steroids and a sumo wrestler's diet.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Altamirus wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:You should be excited, one vehicle cheaper than a Stryker that can carry almost a whole company, and has the firepower of a dozen APCs. I could actually imagine you fitting more like 30 infantry on the Warbus.

Warbus+(4x12.7x99mm machine guns)+(30x(infantry+Milkor MGL)=Win

How much?

How much what? Win?

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:
Altamirus wrote:How much?

$1.25

$2.00 if it's a two district ticket

Children ride free

Oh, how much does it cost. A quick guess, about $500,000, maybe as high as $1 million each, which is still far less than a Stryker.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:$1.25

Children ride free

Oh, how much does it cost. A quick guess, about $500,000, maybe as high as $1 million each, which is still far less than a Stryker.

LET THE NEW AGE OF MILITARY INGENUITY BEGIN AND THE RACE FOR THE WORLDS BEST BATTLE BUS BEGINS! -runs off to the scrap yards to find a suitable old bus to pimp out!-
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:$1.25

Children ride free

And far less armoured, mobile, or maneuverable to boot. Not only that, but it's also less strategically mobile, since it's probably twice as long as a Stryker.
Last edited by L3 Communications on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:06 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Oh, how much does it cost. A quick guess, about $500,000, maybe as high as $1 million each, which is still far less than a Stryker.

And far less armoured, mobile, or maneuverable to boot. Not only that, but it's also less strategically mobile, since it's probably twice as long as a Stryker.

But...but... it's a novelty vehicle D:
groovy GROOVY grovey govey govy gov go grooovy
Deviant Art

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:

But...but... it's a novelty vehicle D:

Novelty wears off.

):<
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Oh, how much does it cost. A quick guess, about $500,000, maybe as high as $1 million each, which is still far less than a Stryker.

Still a great replacement for trains where there are no trains

don't expect them to be used in Spizania or anything tho
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Satirius wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:

Still a great replacement for trains where there are no trains

don't expect them to be used in Spizania or anything tho

Armored subway would have been a better idea tbh.
Last edited by L3 Communications on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Bajireyn wrote:
Dostanuot Loj wrote:stryker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BTR-50 >>>>>>>>>> M113.

Argument over.

fixed

MOWAG piranha is for tacticlol death-truck loving AF bureaucrats with a taste for the generic, use Ratel/iKlwa

Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:39 pm

L3 Communications wrote:

True, it is not the best vehicle for a mobile army, but if I can sell it to someone good for me.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm

I'd buy it.
IC'ly it would probably be purchased by city based militias.
Deviant Art

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:I'd buy it.

I suppose it could be useful in assaulting cities, and I could probably make one that is smaller. The Short Warbus, for special forces.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Yall need'da chill out... haha

4 M113s vs. 1 Warbus... we would Flank your asses out. Plus if I get one of the M113 Mortar Carrier variants I can have rear artillery support thats MOBILE... you're done...
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:I'd buy it.

I suppose it could be useful in assaulting cities, and I could probably make one that is smaller. The Short Warbus, for special forces.

I see what you did there.
Deviant Art

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Fashiontopia wrote:Yall need'da chill out... haha

4 M113s vs. 1 Warbus... we would Flank your asses out. Plus if I get one of the M113 Mortar Carrier variants I can have rear artillery support thats MOBILE... you're done...

tell me more cool stories about scenarios that won't happen bro

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Try and flank the Warbus and get shot up by a couple dozen guys with Milkor MGLs, or some other support weapon. Hell, I could probably put a few guys with RPGs and have a ghetto tank destroyer.

Here is how the scenario would happen. Your M113s attempt to outflank the Warbus, but whenever they come within eye shot of it they get a dozen rocket propelled grenades up their ass. Or the Warbus could use the 50 soldiers inside to scout ahead and use the Warbus as a mobile fire support base. Best of all, since the Warbus has a huge roof you could probably place a few mortars on it.

Also, the Warbus was initially a joke, but I might decide to make it more practical.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Try and flank the Warbus and get shot up by a couple dozen guys with Milkor MGLs, or some other support weapon. Hell, I could probably put a few guys with RPGs and have a ghetto tank destroyer.

Here is how the scenario would happen. Your M113s attempt to outflank the Warbus, but whenever they come within eye shot of it they get a dozen rocket propelled grenades up their ass. Or the Warbus could use the 50 soldiers inside to scout ahead and use the Warbus as a mobile fire support base. Best of all, since the Warbus has a huge roof you could probably place a few mortars on it.

Also, the Warbus was initially a joke, but I might decide to make it more practical.

Backblast.

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:38 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Try and flank the Warbus and get shot up by a couple dozen guys with Milkor MGLs, or some other support weapon. Hell, I could probably put a few guys with RPGs and have a ghetto tank destroyer.

Backblast.

Damn...

Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Try and flank the Warbus and get shot up by a couple dozen guys with Milkor MGLs, or some other support weapon. Hell, I could probably put a few guys with RPGs and have a ghetto tank destroyer.

Backblast.

hang them all off the back in a ghetto recoiling carriage

ASE repost that shit and let me have at it

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

I've got an idea. you could affixe an up armored horse trailer to the bus, you know, Kevlar padded walls. fill it to the brim with men, drop the trailer at their drop zone and leave it there for like, small housing and such, you know, like a tent for them to rest in once the fighting stops. it'll just slow you down if you keep it.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:54 pm

A warmacktruck doesn't seem so bad

meh I'll just have Unimogs hauling flatbeds, soldiers should know how to make a lean-to

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Remember how in World War II the Germans used Flak 88's?

Why don't I just commit millions of dollars to converting Flak guns to Anti-Tank guns and kick your warbuses asses with 88mm Direct Fire from 1 Mile away...

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Fashiontopia wrote:Remember how in World War II the Germans used Flak 88's?

Why don't I just commit millions of dollars to converting Flak guns to Anti-Tank guns and kick your warbuses asses with 88mm Direct Fire from 1 Mile away...

they'd tear the puppy apart

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Satirius wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:Remember how in World War II the Germans used Flak 88's?

they'd tear the puppy apart

Hell a KPV would tear a "warbus" apart.

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information