NATION

PASSWORD

2026 Crossoverian Presidential Election Final (OPEN)(POLL)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Your vote for President of Crossoveria

Soraya Alizai Telayeb (Krona)
15
56%
I. M. Weasel (Independent)
12
44%
 
Total votes : 27

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

2026 Crossoverian Presidential Election Final (OPEN)(POLL)

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:43 am

This is it! The final round! The point where Crossoverians decide who will run the country for the next five years. The remaining two candidates below will face off against each other for the next month. In the Final, there will be more campaign ads and political promises, but additional features will show up, including the Campaign Train, endorsements by Crossoverians, and the overall final debate.

Recap on the Secondary election Here

Recap on the Primary election here

More information about the parties here.

CANDIDATES
PARTY
BACKGROUND
PLATFORM
Image
  • Soraya Alizai Telayeb and Johannes Stingi
Krona Party
  • Soraya Alizai Telayeb has been serving as a representative in the Crossoverian Law House from the province of Choosio since 2022. She was previously the mayor of Zootropolis, the largest city in Crossoveria, for a decade, and before that an officer in the Crossoverian Armed Forces. Having been a major supporter of former Supreme Leader Marie BonAztire, she believes in upholding the system she established, returning Crossoveria to its 1981-2020 era.
  • Military strengthening
  • Interventionism
  • Denouncing America
  • Social conservatism
  • Jingoism
  • Promotion of traditional Crossoverian values
Image
  • I. M. Weasel and Feresteh Sodori
Independent
  • I. M. Weasel is a well known philanthropist, polymath, and multi-talented anthropomorphic weasel. Since the 1970s, Weasel has developed a domestic reputation of being a selfless “do-gooder”. In the late 1990s, he starred in a reality TV show which gained him international fame. Weasel had previously campaigned for President as an independent candidate in 1991, 1996, 2001, and 2006. He’s an advocate for smaller government, prioritizing diplomacy, and national reforms.
  • Reducing the size of the government
  • Free market economics
  • Criminal justice reform
  • Anthro rights and equality
  • Meritocracy
  • Rule by law rather than by decree


Polls are up where you can vote for your favorite candidate. Everyone is allowed one vote like in the Primaries. The results will be published on November 9th; the winner will be announced on that date and inaugurated by the Supreme Leader on January 9, 2027.

Votes will be counted in the polls and in the google form linked below. If you choose to vote via Google Form, please only vote once. You will be able to vote for only one candidate across all rounds.

LINK TO POLL

Feel free to send any IC letters of support to any of the candidates. If you have any questions about or for the candidates, don't hesitate to ask them. They'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Last edited by The Imagination Animals on Sat Oct 03, 2026 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: The Secondary Crossoverian Presidential Election concludes with candidates Soraya Alizai Telayeb and I. M. Weasel moving on to the Final round after voting | Ahmad Jallabari, former President of Watchomond University, has died at age 90

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:11 pm

Krona Party Convention, Crossoveripolis, 4 October 2026

Members of the Krona Party celebrated as their party reached the final round. Two months ago, such an achievement for this party would have been unheard of due to low confidence. But it seems like Soraya Alizai Telayeb has captivated the hearts of many within the Crossoverian establishment and the human minority, so much so that she won both the primary and secondary rounds. Could the Krona Party retake control of the Presidency?

“My fellow Crossoverians,” Ms. Alizai Telayeb said as she started her final convention speech. “I just want to say thank you so much for your dedication and support to my campaign. When I first announced my run, many in this country thought I wouldn’t make it out of the primary round, that I would be too conservative and reactionary for the people’s liking. Well, what do you know, now I’m here. Either the party knew what it was doing or the other candidates were just too weak. I am committed to bringing back traditional Crossoverian values, restoring proper order, and standing up to those who seek to defy us. We will reverse the radical leftist policies of Kipper Woofler and the Islamist fundamentalist policies of Al Meskin. We will bring back the good old days of Marie BonAztire, an era of order, prosperity, simultaneous tradition and progress, defiance, and greatness. I know y’all miss that era. I do too.”

“The Krona Party is the way and the source for Crossoveria’s prosperity. We have guided Crossoveria’s light for the past 45 years. We’ve been plunged into darkness for the past five years, and we shall not take it any longer. It’s time to bathe this country in light once more. It’s time we vote to do so.”

The crowd cheers for Soraya.



PRESERVING TRADITIONAL CROSSOVERIAN VALUES!

Image
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: The Secondary Crossoverian Presidential Election concludes with candidates Soraya Alizai Telayeb and I. M. Weasel moving on to the Final round after voting | Ahmad Jallabari, former President of Watchomond University, has died at age 90

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Imagination Animals » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:11 pm

I. M. Weasel Convention, Crossoveripolis, 5 October 2026

Weasel had been in a similar position as Soraya, though it was more longterm. After not getting more than 5% of votes in the four previous times, there were those who expected a situation similar to this in 2026. But changes in electoralism, Weasel’s politics, and the buffonery of the other candidates as exemplified in the primary debate skyrocketed him into a position no one could have forsought. Now, he faces his biggest hurdle yet: the conservative establishment. Could he overcome them?

“Dear Crossoverians, thank you all for being here after all this time,” he started his speech with. “Because of you all, we are now stronger than ever, more powerful than ever, and more united than ever, and that is something absolutely commendable. My commitments to you all have not changed one bit. I am still dedicated to ending the repression of anthropomorphic animals. I am still dedicated to eliminating AAA and other laws like that. I am still dedicated to reversing censorship in this country. I am still dedicated to using our military for its true purpose. And I am still dedicated to making this country better, to moving it forward, and to improve the lives of its 90 million citizens. The question is: are you? Remember, your ballot is the most important tool you have in building this new house of freedom. You must use it come November, for your people and for your country.”

“We have one month before we know who our next President will be. Will it be the anthropomorphic animal or the woman who wants to restore the BonAztire era? Which will it be, Crossoveria? Are you for me? Because I am for you!”

The crowd cheers loudly for the weasel.


I M 4 U

Image
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: The Secondary Crossoverian Presidential Election concludes with candidates Soraya Alizai Telayeb and I. M. Weasel moving on to the Final round after voting | Ahmad Jallabari, former President of Watchomond University, has died at age 90

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Imagination Animals » Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:50 pm

Alizai Telayeb’s speech on law and order (Alizai Telayeb Campaign Train 2026)
7 October 2026
Watchomond, Watchmoland Province, Crossoveria


“I would like to ask you all a very simple question. What do you think is most important for a country: freedom or security? In my view, it is security. Why? Well, have you ever thought about why you are able to walk the streets at night safely? Have you ever witnessed or been a victim of a serious crime? Have you ever asked yourself why this country got this safe?”

“Today, Crossoveria is one of the safest and most prosperous countries on the planet. Petty crime is rare and violent crime is almost nonexistent in this country. We didn’t achieve this through a popular referendum. We didn’t do this because a bunch of chronically online folks were saying rude things to us for our handling of crime. We built harsh prisons, implemented severe penalties, and employed capital punishment for criminals. We made it clear to everyone that we are not to be messed with and that this is not a safe place to be a delinquent. And it has worked. Really well. In fact, it’s one of the major reasons this country has remained intact 72 years after the glorious revolution. It’s one of the main reasons why you are able to have this much safety. If you ask me, this is worth maintaining.”

“Now, I recognize that there are outsiders, people who do not know Crossoveria or its citizens, who denounce the way we handle crime in this country. They say it is ‘too oppressive’ and that our actions contradict global norms. I would like for these people to put themselves in the shoes of Crossoverians. When you are positioned geographically in a region that your superiors have destabilized and incited regime change, and sought to do the same thing to you, would you not go to extra lengths to protect your people? Would you not have zero-tolerance policies towards troublemakers in your country as well? Just think for a moment. What do you think will really happen if we let all these poor criminals go? Crime is going to explode. It’s simple cause and effect, and it is something these so-called experts do not seem to understand.”

“Our law and order system is not malfunctioning, nor is it underperforming or being corrupted. There is no need or excuse to fix what is not broken, and doing so will do just that. The results speak for themselves. This is a system that works very well for us, and you will not pressure us into prioritizing your beloved free speech over keeping our people safe, because we will continue to prioritize the security of our people over that, and we must do so. As your President, I will make sure that you are safe and secure above all else. If you want to be as well, I mean, the choice come November is pretty obvious. Glory to Crossoveria!”
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: The Secondary Crossoverian Presidential Election concludes with candidates Soraya Alizai Telayeb and I. M. Weasel moving on to the Final round after voting | Ahmad Jallabari, former President of Watchomond University, has died at age 90

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1999
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Imagination Animals » Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:08 pm

Post Speech Q&A Session (Alizai Telayeb Campaign Train 2026)

PRESS: Ms. Alizai Telayeb, you’ve mentioned several times that you intend to bring Crossoveria back to the days of Marie BonAztire. Why exactly do you intend to do this?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Because it was a long era of stability, law, and order, an era where people respected authority, anthros knew their place, and women were uplifted. It was the essentially closest thing to a utopia for this country. Plus, BonAztire was a tough, strong woman who stood up to the imperialists.

PRESS: What do you say to the people who believe restoring that era will harm our democracy?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Did we not have democracy under BonAztire? Need I remind you that BonAztire was the one who brought democracy to Crossoveria. She’s the reason why I, and all the other candidates who ran in this election and the previous ones, were able to run for President.

PRESS: The elections under BonAztire were alleged to have been rigged for your party, with credible evidence backing this up.

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Foreign agencies like to make things up a lot, and this is no exception. They fabricate evidence to smear the legitimacy of Crossoveria’s elections. The truth is elections under BonAztire were free and fair, and the Krona Party has always been popular.

PRESS: What about Drake Osila?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Well, I think 5 years ago was an exception to that. I mean, it was the first time parties which many in this country have never heard of were running in elections. It’s only natural to experiment with that. Plus, I don’t think Mr. Osila had a proper hook. Krona essentially got screwed over by this, but we’ve since adapted.

PRESS: I see. Regarding your stance on anthro rights, why have you been speaking about them this way when they make up over ¾ of the population?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Do you think I hate anthros? If I did and if I campaigned on that, I wouldn’t have made it to the second round, let alone the final.

PRESS: Even if that wasn’t your intention, do you see how that specific rhetoric you’ve been employing on them could turn a lot of people off?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Again, if that was the case, I wouldn’t be here having this interview with you.

PRESS: Just answer the question.

ALIZAI TELAYEB: I did. I never suggested anthros should be repressed. All I’ve been advocating for is for rules to be properly enforced on them, just like they were under Marie BonAztire.

PRESS: Interesting how you bring this up, considering BonAztire’s regime is often considered the “absolute nadir” for anthro rights and that the anthros surveyed overwhelmingly have an extremely negative opinion on Marie BonAztire. What do you have to say about this?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: What is a nadir? Also, that survey must have been fabricated, just like these fake election allegations. Anthros are absolutely not against BonAztire.

PRESS: Have you talked to any anthros yourself?

ALIZAI TELAYEB: Uhhh… well, I have colleagues and workers in my campaign that have and what they’ve reported back to me is that they miss the BonAztire era and they appreciate and respect the Appropriate Anthro Appearance laws. I take their word for it. I trust that Crossoverians, regardless of whether they are human or anthro, will agree with this sentiment.

- Q&A OVER -
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!

Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: The Secondary Crossoverian Presidential Election concludes with candidates Soraya Alizai Telayeb and I. M. Weasel moving on to the Final round after voting | Ahmad Jallabari, former President of Watchomond University, has died at age 90


Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Inkraiya, Jonas Land

Advertisement

Remove ads