NATION

PASSWORD

Arvan Irawer Embassy Applications

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Arvan Irawer Embassy Applications

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 am

Following a decree made by Arvan Irawer's Leading Member, Miguel Faulkner, Arvan Irawer has opened for foreign embassies to complete diplomatic missions. If your nation would like an embassy within Arvan Irawer, please fill out the following form.

Code: Select all
[spoiler][u]Embassy Request Form[/u]
Nation Name:
Nation Leader:
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent):

[u]Ambassador Information[/u]
Ambassador Name:
Ambassador Age:
Ambassador Gender:
Health/Security Issues:
Special Requests:

[u]Embassy Location[/u]
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below):
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?:
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

[u]Staff[/u]
Amount of Diplomatic Staff:
Other staff (please list type and amount):
Weapons and vehicles:
Special Requests:

[u]Other[/u]
Free Trade Pact:
Non-Aggression Pact:
Scientific Co-operation Pact:
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival:
Education/student Exchange:
Cultural Exchange:
Military Pact (Negotiable):
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation:
Additional/other information/ treaty requests:

Please declare any alcohol, live animals, dead animals or plants:
[/spoiler]


Staff Limits:
Staff is limited to 50 diplomatic staff, 35 security staff, and 15 service staff.

Weapon Limits:
Weapons that are banned: automatics and knives.
Weapons that are limited to 15: shotguns, tear gas grenades/tear gas canisters, pepper spray grenades/pepper spray canisters, flash bangs, rifles, semi-automatics and pepper spray grenades/pepper spray canisters.
All other weapons have no limit, however, we hold the right to deny weapons regardless of above limits.

Vehicle Limits:
No military or vehicles with weapons attached.
Vehicles are limited to 15.
We hold the right to deny vehicles regardless of above limits.

Please note nations who open embassies are required to comply with our Embassy Terms and Guidelines.

Established Embassies:
  • (Peoples Republic of) Lorrana - embassy & consulate,
  • Zarnicovia Nova - embassy & consulate,
  • (Federalis Imperium of) Astares Amauricanum - embassy & consulate,
  • Silvedania - embassy & consulate,
  • European Federation Reunified - embassy,
  • (The Community of) Shoalhaven - embassy,
  • (The Commonwealth of) Syndic Australia - embassy & consulate,
  • (Kingdom of) Graccia - embassy,
  • (Federal Republic of) Nacrad - embassy,
  • (Koninkrijk der Bataven - Kingdom of) Batavia - embassy,
  • Scanvindania - embassy & consulate,
  • South Americanastan - embassy & consulate,
  • (The Chanic Councils of) Crabaiaia - embassy & consulate,
  • (Sacerdotal Kingdom of) Airceltria - embassy & consulate,
  • (Grand Empire of) New Goldman - embassy &consulate,
  • (Republic of) Keflistan - embassy,
  • (The United Socialist States of) Dherelance - embassy,

Any questions or issues let me know below, or if it is urgent via a telegram.
Last edited by Arvan Irawer on Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 am, edited 26 times in total.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Lorrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 529
Founded: Dec 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrana » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:11 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: People's Republic of Lorrana
Government Type: Democratic Republic (kinda)
Nation Leader: Shona Durs
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Snoy Ni'er

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Nota Riwa
Ambassador Age: 29
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues:
Special Requests:

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Yes
If so, what district (choose from below): Mountains

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 25
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes please
If so, link to your embassy page: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=496838
NS Stats are sometimes right, but sometimes wrong. TG me if you have questions, but the most important thing to know is that Lorrana is capitalist, even though the stats show otherwise
News Headlines: Year of civil unrest in Lorrana is officially over; Worldvision Song Contest takes place in Valletta

User avatar
Zarnicovia nova
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9893
Founded: Jun 03, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarnicovia nova » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: zarnicovia nova
Government Type: democratic republic
Nation Leader: zarnicov the VI
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): minister kilwa

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: feg smith
Ambassador Age: 45
Ambassador Gender: male
Health/Security Issues: N/A
Special Requests: N/AS

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): finicial
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: port
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Amount of Security: 6
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: yes
Non-Aggression Pact: yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): no
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: already have
Additional/other information: N/A
Diplomacy: Tensions decrease between KTO and GCN. AZNUP puts foward ZN hold negiotations | politics: Protests in many states have quite following strong AZNUP response | economy: New Zeeland stock exchange keeps falling now by 42.3% as AZNUP looks to try and fix multiple economic issues. Debt continues to rise.

#prolifebutnotlikethis

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:18 am

Lorrana wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: People's Republic of Lorrana
Government Type: Democratic Republic (kinda)
Nation Leader: Shona Durs
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Snoy Ni'er

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Nota Riwa
Ambassador Age: 29
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues:
Special Requests:

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Yes
If so, what district (choose from below): Mountains

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 25
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes please
If so, link to your embassy page: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=496838


Accepted, I will put in a request soon.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 am

Zarnicovia nova wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: zarnicovia nova
Government Type: democratic republic
Nation Leader: zarnicov the VI
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): minister kilwa

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: feg smith
Ambassador Age: 45
Ambassador Gender: male
Health/Security Issues: N/A
Special Requests: N/AS

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): finicial
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: port
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Amount of Security: 6
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: yes
Non-Aggression Pact: yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): no
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: already have
Additional/other information: N/A


Accepted!
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Astares Amauricanum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 883
Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum
Government Type: Federal Congressional Empire
Nation Leader: Keisaer (Emperor) Adrean Blachkor and Keisaerina (Empress) Anna Blachkor
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Linda Weshin
Ambassador Age: 32
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Government
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Yes
If so, what district (choose from below): Mountains
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff:40 for the embassy, 6 for the consulate
Amount of Security: 16 for the Embassy, 2 for the Consulate
Special Requests: We wish to bring SMGs, pistols, tasers, batons and knives

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): Yes, not a mutual defense treaty right away, but rather military cooperation through joint exercises
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes please, link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=480398
Additional/other information: we wish to bring one Astarian Wolf for security, and medical drugs for the infirmary.
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3161
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:27 pm

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Silvedania
Government Type: Democracy
Nation Leader: PM Oisin Pryor
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Connor Stenhouse

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Oisin Markentash(not to be confused with Oisin Pryor)
Ambassador Age: 68
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: Asthma
Special Requests: n/a

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Sure
If so, what district (choose from below): Port
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Amount of Security: 15
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: No
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already Done
Additional/other information:
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:45 am

Astares Amauricanum wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum
Government Type: Federal Congressional Empire
Nation Leader: Keisaer (Emperor) Adrean Blachkor and Keisaerina (Empress) Anna Blachkor
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Linda Weshin
Ambassador Age: 32
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Government
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Yes
If so, what district (choose from below): Mountains
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff:40 for the embassy, 6 for the consulate
Amount of Security: 16 for the Embassy, 2 for the Consulate
Special Requests: We wish to bring SMGs, pistols, tasers, batons and knives

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): Yes, not a mutual defense treaty right away, but rather military cooperation through joint exercises
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes please, link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=480398
Additional/other information: we wish to bring one Astarian Wolf for security, and medical drugs for the infirmary.



Accepted, however we can not allow you to use SMGs and knives for security or bring them in. Pistols, tasers, batons and an Astrian Wolf are fine.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:46 am

Silvedania wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Silvedania
Government Type: Democracy
Nation Leader: PM Oisin Pryor
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Connor Stenhouse

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Oisin Markentash(not to be confused with Oisin Pryor)
Ambassador Age: 68
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: Asthma
Special Requests: n/a

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Sure
If so, what district (choose from below): Port
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Amount of Security: 15
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: No
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already Done
Additional/other information:


Accepted!
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
European Federation Reunified
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 417
Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Anarchy

Postby European Federation Reunified » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:55 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: European Federation Reunified
Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic
Nation Leader: President Nathalie Pérreau
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Albrecht Krüger

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Isabella Laursen
Ambassador Age: 59
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues: Liver problems
Special Requests: Medical examination every 60 days

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 10
Special Requests: Personal doctor

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already done
Additional/other information: No

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:58 pm

European Federation Reunified wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: European Federation Reunified
Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic
Nation Leader: President Nathalie Pérreau
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Albrecht Krüger

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Isabella Laursen
Ambassador Age: 59
Ambassador Gender: Female
Health/Security Issues: Liver problems
Special Requests: Medical examination every 60 days

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 10
Special Requests: Personal doctor

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already done
Additional/other information: No


Accepted, we will provide healthcare to Isabella Laursen and will grant you embassy a in-house doctor.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Shoalhaven
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Aug 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shoalhaven » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:10 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: The Community of Shoalhaven
Government Type: Unitary Liberal Democracy
Nation Leader: His Excellency, President Charles Stanory
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Rt.Hon. Ms Julianne Knight EC, Minister for Foreign Affairs

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Markus Hammel
Ambassador Age: 37
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: N/A
Special Requests: N/A

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Amount of Security: 15
Special Requests: N/A

Other
Free Trade Pact: Y
Non-Aggression Pact: Y
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Y
Military Pact (Negotiable): N
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already have
Additional/other information: N/A
The Community of Shoalhaven
About | Embassies | Oceania Region
All posts IC unless stated/implied otherwise. NS stats = NO. Nation doesn't represent my personal views/beliefs.

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:19 am

Shoalhaven wrote:Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: The Community of Shoalhaven
Government Type: Unitary Liberal Democracy
Nation Leader: His Excellency, President Charles Stanory
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Rt.Hon. Ms Julianne Knight EC, Minister for Foreign Affairs

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Markus Hammel
Ambassador Age: 37
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: N/A
Special Requests: N/A

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 12
Amount of Security: 15
Special Requests: N/A

Other
Free Trade Pact: Y
Non-Aggression Pact: Y
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Y
Military Pact (Negotiable): N
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already have
Additional/other information: N/A


Accepted!
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Syndic Australia
Envoy
 
Posts: 336
Founded: Sep 12, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Syndic Australia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 am

*******
*******
****
*******
The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
"In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"





From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs, January 13th, 2024

The Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs submits the following application for the reciprocation of consulic relations on the behalf of the Commonwealth of Syndic Australia, pursuant to the approved application for consulic relations by the Noice of Arvan Irawer on January 11th, 2024.


Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Syndicalist Republic
Nation Leader: Prime Minister Gene O'Caelleigh (Head of Government), the State Council (Head/s of State, collectively)
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Cabinet Minister for Consulic Affairs Alvin Reuben Cross, F.C.S. C.A.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Cz. Dennis T. Letts, F.C.S. C.A.
Ambassador Age: 43
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: Mild Alcohol Intolerance
Special Requests: Cz. Letts requests permission for his family - his with Nassiba and his two daughters Sabrina and Nadia - to accompany him to Arvan Irawer.

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): The Embassadoric District should suffice
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illryia?: Sure thing
If so, what district (choose from below): Again, the relevant Consulic District should suffice, though the mountains district is probably quite picturesque.
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 9
Amount of Security: 4
Special Requests: Australic vehicles are typically electric; should Arvan Irawer wish for us to use our own vehicles the appropriate charging facilities/tools would be appreciated. Aside, all Australic citizens are typically equipped with a single semi-automatic or bolt-action rifle for civil defence purposes (typically an Owens AD-6 Semi Automatic Rifle), with security staff also issued side-arms (pistols, non-lethal weaponry). Such weaponry would be stored securely within an armoury, within our embassy/consulate, but can be waived if such weapons are not legal.

Other
Free Trade Pact: Already Negotiated
Non-Aggression Pact: Already Negotiated
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Already Negotiated
Military Pact (Negotiable):
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already Negotiated
Additional/other information: The Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Academic Affairs typically wishes to negotiate for the establishment of student exchange programs for those in Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary education. Additionally, the option is open to expanding this to include those undertaking apprenticeships and traineeships.
January 27° - The 2025 Federal Election season has begun! Initial three-party preferred polls put the I.S.P. ahead at 37%, followed by the Country Party at 34%, then Labor at 29%.

⠀⠀ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⠀"In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"
⠀⠀✷ ⠀Australic Consulic Program
⠀⠀⠀Fremantle Intl. Transp. Hub
⠀⠀⠀⠀A.S.I. Portal (Factbooks)

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:58 am

Syndic Australia wrote:
*******
*******
****
*******
The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
"In truth and solidarity, Australia advances"





From the Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs, January 13th, 2024

The Secretariat of the Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Consulic Affairs submits the following application for the reciprocation of consulic relations on the behalf of the Commonwealth of Syndic Australia, pursuant to the approved application for consulic relations by the Noice of Arvan Irawer on January 11th, 2024.


Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Syndic Australia
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Syndicalist Republic
Nation Leader: Prime Minister Gene O'Caelleigh (Head of Government), the State Council (Head/s of State, collectively)
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Cabinet Minister for Consulic Affairs Alvin Reuben Cross, F.C.S. C.A.

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Cz. Dennis T. Letts, F.C.S. C.A.
Ambassador Age: 43
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: Mild Alcohol Intolerance
Special Requests: Cz. Letts requests permission for his family - his with Nassiba and his two daughters Sabrina and Nadia - to accompany him to Arvan Irawer.

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): The Embassadoric District should suffice
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illryia?: Sure thing
If so, what district (choose from below): Again, the relevant Consulic District should suffice, though the mountains district is probably quite picturesque.
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 9
Amount of Security: 4
Special Requests: Australic vehicles are typically electric; should Arvan Irawer wish for us to use our own vehicles the appropriate charging facilities/tools would be appreciated. Aside, all Australic citizens are typically equipped with a single semi-automatic or bolt-action rifle for civil defence purposes (typically an Owens AD-6 Semi Automatic Rifle), with security staff also issued side-arms (pistols, non-lethal weaponry). Such weaponry would be stored securely within an armoury, within our embassy/consulate, but can be waived if such weapons are not legal.

Other
Free Trade Pact: Already Negotiated
Non-Aggression Pact: Already Negotiated
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Already Negotiated
Military Pact (Negotiable):
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already Negotiated
Additional/other information: The Federal Consolidated Syndicate for Academic Affairs typically wishes to negotiate for the establishment of student exchange programs for those in Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary education. Additionally, the option is open to expanding this to include those undertaking apprenticeships and traineeships.


Accepted. However, we prohibit any automatic or semi-automatic weapons within Arvan Irawer. Rifles are allowed but ask that they are used only when necessary and that only a few are used, Pistols and other non lethal weapons are allowed. Charging facilities will be provided in both your embassy and consulate. Student exchange programs will be organised, and we accept the addition of apprenticeships and traineeships.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Graccia
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Sep 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Graccia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:53 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Kingdom of Graccia
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Nation Leader: King Cilal Abdullah the I st (State), Elçin Jalal (Government)
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Yaşar Nalband

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Naser Ökel
Ambassador Age: 37
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None.[spoiler]
Special Requests:

Embassy Location

City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: N/A

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 13
Amount of Security: 20
Special Requests: We would like to request a prayer room for our security and the diplomatic staff.

Other
Free Trade Pact: ✓
Non-Aggression Pact: ✓
Scientific Co-operation Pact: ✓
Military Pact (Negotiable): N/A
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation:
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: We dont have an official embassy page. Once it will be completed, we will notify you.
Last edited by Graccia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Conservative Alliance Treaty Organization
Karabakh is Azerbaijan!
Member of ICDN

User avatar
Belize and Honduras
Diplomat
 
Posts: 528
Founded: Nov 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Belize and Honduras » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:00 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Belize and Honduras
Government Type: People's Republic
Nation Leader: Prime Minister Juan A. Briceño
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Mireya Agüero de Corrales

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Keith R. Gilges
Ambassador Age: 41
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Government
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 30
Amount of Security: 5
Special Requests: None

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable):
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: None

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:46 am

Graccia wrote:
Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Kingdom of Graccia
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Nation Leader: King Cilal Abdullah the I st (State), Elçin Jalal (Government)
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Yaşar Nalband

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Naser Ökel
Ambassador Age: 37
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None.[spoiler]
Special Requests:

Embassy Location

City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: N/A

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 13
Amount of Security: 20
Special Requests: We would like to request a prayer room for our security and the diplomatic staff.

Other
Free Trade Pact: ✓
Non-Aggression Pact: ✓
Scientific Co-operation Pact: ✓
Military Pact (Negotiable): N/A
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation:
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: We dont have an official embassy page. Once it will be completed, we will notify you.


Accepted, a prayer room will be added and when your embassy page is completed we will apply.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:47 am

Belize and Honduras wrote:
Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Belize and Honduras
Government Type: People's Republic
Nation Leader: Prime Minister Juan A. Briceño
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Mireya Agüero de Corrales

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Keith R. Gilges
Ambassador Age: 41
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Government
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 30
Amount of Security: 5
Special Requests: None

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable):
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: None


Accepted, do you have an embassy page we can apply on?
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Nacrad
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1389
Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nacrad » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 pm

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Nacrad, Federal Republic of
Nation Leader:
President Matthew Y. Smith
Prime Minister Jonathan Stone
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Jackson Mann

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Carolyn Zheng
Ambassador Age: 45
Ambassador Gender: F
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy District
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 10
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: Y
Non-Aggression Pact: Y
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Y
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival: Y, visa-on-arrival
Education/student Exchange: Y
Cultural Exchange: Y
Military Pact (Negotiable): N
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already established
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: N/A
OOC - pre-transition
Call me Hannah
Pronouns: She/They


International News: PRC: 189k enlist in PLA this year | Soeul floods during record rainstorms
Domestic News: 11/08/2022 (THU) | Graduates accuse NUST of "rampant bigotry" | PRC proposes peace over Saddle Islands as sanctions choke its semiconductor supply | 5 kg of heroin intercepted @ Amoy
Weather: Riverfort 26/32°C | Amoy 28/31°C | Taipei 29/35°C | Nanchang 32/38°C


User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:36 am

Nacrad wrote:
Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Nacrad, Federal Republic of
Nation Leader:
President Matthew Y. Smith
Prime Minister Jonathan Stone
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Jackson Mann

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Carolyn Zheng
Ambassador Age: 45
Ambassador Gender: F
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy District
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 10
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: Y
Non-Aggression Pact: Y
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Y
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival: Y, visa-on-arrival
Education/student Exchange: Y
Cultural Exchange: Y
Military Pact (Negotiable): N
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Already established
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: N/A


Accepted!
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Koninkrijk der Bataven
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: Jan 10, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Koninkrijk der Bataven » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:54 pm

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Koninkrijk der Bataven // Kingdom of Batavia
Nation Leader: Queen Anna-Louise
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Loodsman

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Jacob Varendse
Ambassador Age: 51
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 4
Amount of Service Staff: 6
Weapons and vehicles: 2x Glock 17s, 2x Heckler & Koch MP5s, 2x BMW X1s
Special Requests: None at the moment

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival: Visa on arrival
Education/student Exchange: No
Cultural Exchange: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes, here is the link!
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: None
FACTBOOKS | POLICIES | THE BATAVIAN KINGDOM | ANTHEM | EMBASSY

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:59 am

Koninkrijk der Bataven wrote:
Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Koninkrijk der Bataven // Kingdom of Batavia
Nation Leader: Queen Anna-Louise
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Loodsman

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Jacob Varendse
Ambassador Age: 51
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues: None
Special Requests: None

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Embassy
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: No
If so, what district (choose from below):
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Amount of Security: 4
Amount of Service Staff: 6
Weapons and vehicles: 2x Glock 17s, 2x Heckler & Koch MP5s, 2x BMW X1s
Special Requests: None at the moment

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: Yes
Scientific Co-operation Pact: No
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival: Visa on arrival
Education/student Exchange: No
Cultural Exchange: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): No
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes, here is the link!
Additional/other information/ treaty requests: None


Accepted, however automatic or semi-automatic weapons can not be brought into Arvan Irawer.
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Arvan Irawer
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 411
Founded: Oct 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arvan Irawer » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 am

/bump
A 75.9 highly developed nation, according to this index
Former Member of ICDN(defunct)

National News:


This nation does not represent my views, Some NS stats are cannon, Most NS policies are cannon

User avatar
Scanvindania
Secretary
 
Posts: 39
Founded: Feb 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Scanvindania » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:00 am

Embassy Request Form
Nation Name: Scanvindania
Nation Leader: Jacob Tobiassen
Head of Foreign Relations (or equivalent): Julia Haraldsen

Ambassador Information
Ambassador Name: Henry Tommsen
Ambassador Age: 37
Ambassador Gender: Male
Health/Security Issues:
Special Requests:

Embassy Location
City: Arvan Irawer City
District (choose from below): Government
[Options: Financial, Government, Embassy, Forest]

Would you like a consular in Illyria?: Sure
If so, what district (choose from below): Consular
[Options: Mountains, Consular, Port]

Staff
Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Other staff (please list type and amount): 15 security staff
Weapons and vehicles: 15 Glock 19 pistols, 3 4x4s
Special Requests:

Other
Free Trade Pact: Yes
Non-Aggression Pact: No
Scientific Co-operation Pact: Yes
Free Movement/No-Visa or Visa on arrival: Yes
Education/student Exchange: Yes
Cultural Exchange: Yes
Military Pact (Negotiable): Yes
Would you like us to establish an Embassy in your Nation: Yes
Additional/other information/ treaty requests:

Please declare any alcohol, live animals, dead animals or plants: 11 vases of roses; 8 vases of sunflowers for, you know, decoration.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF SCANVINDANIA

Ministry of Communications

All inquiries are to be taken to
Akersgata 59,
Oslo
Scanvindania



Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ascvalion, Qzwin

Advertisement

Remove ads