NATION

PASSWORD

Atlas Region Sign-Up (OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trus
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trus » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Western, Prussian Esq, (hence "Trussian") but somewhat behind the times. There are still nobles and that.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Trus wrote:Western, Prussian Esq, (hence "Trussian") but somewhat behind the times. There are still nobles and that.

Alright. If you want to draw a map claim, Here is the link to the map. The continent with the "Federal Republic of Carloso" and the "Free Imperial Coraspar State" is the continent with Western/Germanic ethniticies.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Trus
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trus » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:53 pm

How big is recommended?

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Trus wrote:How big is recommended?

Between the size of Giliberafta and Dairoji looks about fair.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

North Yemen-
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North Yemen- » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 pm

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO ATLAS
A request made to the Founder, Executive President and Minister of Recruitment to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

General National Information

Formal Nation Name: The Khuvsghul Khaganate

National Demonym: Khuvsghul

Nation Population: 1,115,400,700

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Big and flat. Lots of grass. Lots of cows. Some mountains in the south. Nobody lives in those mountains. Pretty, fertile river valleys along a number of yet unnamed rivers with rich soil and beautiful flora.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: Imagine if the Mongols had successfully supplanted the Chinese, as was Ghengis' initial plan, by deporting and slaughtering them and moving ethnic Mongols into their territory/intermarrying with the attractive ones (sound familiar?). Essentially, I'm thinking a massive multi-ethnic empire largely dominated by a single ethnic group--the Khuvsgul, who would rule over and dominate a number of other Turkic peoples and other Central Asian groups. Western Indians, Afghans, Persians and the like would coexist with Azerbaijanis, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Turkmens, and Tatars. Mongolic peoples would comprise the other 80-90% as what would likely be one of the world's largest ethnic groups.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Essentially, the Khuvsgul Khaganate would be a relic of a time past, an age of absolutism and divine right. Clinging onto power jealously, the Khagans were silently deposed by the military, who quietly began to implement a number of disastrous and repressive reforms. The monarchy, not officially removed from power, slowly began to plot their return to power and, striking a bargain with Republican factions, moved to launch a counter-coup to rally the masses into several weeks of popular revolt. Eventually, the military stepped down and the monarchs returned to power, albeit with diminished powers and a republican establishment.

The monarchs still officially reign, but over a massive nation with crippling overpopulation and a highly conservative, superstitious, uneducated populace with a stagnant economy. Bickering political factions and a military that still dreams of retaking power cause unease and inaction in many geopolitical situations. The relative size, however, of the Khuvsgul economy and it's potential markets, as well as cheap hordes of laborers, make Khuvsghul a matter of interest for many foreign groups, business and state, who have taken to tacitly funding and funding certain factions in court, the armed forces, and parliament. Its untapped reserves of trillions of dollars in mineral and gas wealth sit dormant, waiting for a strong faction to rise over the others while the populace hungers for stability and powerful leadership once again.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Bor-Öndör

What form of government does your nation have?: Uneasy Constitutional Monarchy

Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Mönkhbat Khagan, official Khagan and Temur Oljeitu, Regent Minister.

How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Factional, polarized, and uneasy. Right-wing in most situations. Our Khagan is only 12 years old, by the way, and watches Spongebob in his freetime. He's also kind of a spoiled brat, like his little sister.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $4,147 per capita, $4,625,566,700,00 overall

What is your nation’s economic system?: Dirigiste Economy

What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Accelerating Growth

Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: 0.0014 Tugriks to the Dollar

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 1,250,600 active, 445,000 reserve, no conscription.
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 2.4%
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Today's PLA, hence, roughly 30 years behind any Western army, and lacking in projection or any real military capabilities at all.
Please list the branches of your military: The Khuvsghul Khaganate Ground Forces, the Khuvsghul Khesig Corps, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Air Forces, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Sea Forces, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Internal Militarized Police Forces, the Khuvsghul Strategic Weapons Corps, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Sky Defense Forces
How many active personnel are in each branch?:
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Ground Forces~ 550,000
The Khuvsghul Khesig Corps ~ 5,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Air Forces ~ 360,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Sea Forces ~ 140,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Internal Militarized Police Forces ~ 3,200,000
The Khuvsghul Strategic Weapons Corps ~ 60,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Sky Defense Forces~ 30,000
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy:

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted): Do Enjoy
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

OOC & Offsite Information

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: If accepted, this account will move into Atlas and supplant Daeseong as my main, with the former moving back to a slightly inactive region, Tiandi.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: I spend quite a bit of time on NS.
Please describe your moderation history: No issues.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not for this nation, no.
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Do not be fooled by the population; Khuvsgshul is not in any position to be exerting itself internationally. Its military is bureaucracy choked and incompetent, its government is in disarray, and the nation is only significant in the potential markets and resources it poses to bring to the world's mega corporations. Khuvsghul cannot bring its population to bear against any other nations. That being said, it's also not likely a great idea to invade the Khaganate for obvious reasons [one of the greatest OOC reasons I'd like such a large population].

I'm not an avid fan of war RP, not do I really care to invade or exert diplomatic force. I'll probably just complain on the RMB as always, grumble about the old days like the cranky geezer I am, and kick y'all off my lawn. I will offer my knowledge and expertise in economics or political structures for anybody who cares enough to ask, and write long essays about RP etiquette and insult Valaran, who is my arch-nemesis. Otherwise, I might make a few diplomatic posts, do some character RP, and eventually RP some social collapse/shift in my nation that might result in the rise of an uber nationalist dictator.

Additionally, I've bridge the awkward culture gap between Carsodonia, Huda, and Chilokver by bringing together disparate Central Asian nationalities and groups, offer you all convenient places to get your masses of exceptionally cheap labour (while balancing out the upwards trend in per capita income that Atlas seems to suffer/have/whatever) and generally bitch my nation to whatever the region broadly needs. I'm not really in this to play, but rather to advise and exist and help out wherever I can. I don't enjoy RPing a strong nation, and Khuvsghul is no strong nation---not really by any metric. It's just big. It's like that one 6th grader who weighs more than the PE teacher who can barely walk the mile.

Additionally, Khuvsghul will give me an outlet to explore my interest and fascination with Mongolian culture (or rather, my feigned interest as a result of meeting this splendid Mongolian girl). Hopefully, you find these reasons satisfactory and pleasant.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.
RAJofARJUNAPUR
अर्जुनपुर गणराज्य
Arjunapur on IIwiki ||Member of SACTO || Here is my RP Resume ||Arjunapuri Order of Battle
Arjunapuri Force Doctrine || Common NS Misconceptions about India!

Concepts
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Concepts » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:51 pm

A request made to the Founder, Executive President and Minister of Recruitment to allow the below nation to enter the region of Atlas

Formal Nation Name: The Union of Lethritain
National Demonym: Lethrish/Lethon
Nation Population: 81,000,000

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: The climate of Lethritain is generally described as temperate, or moderate in nature, with the exception of the far north of the island chain, where temperatures regularly reach below freezing in the winter. Geographically, Lethritain is often described as very hilly in some areas, and abnormally flat in others. Plains and valleys span across the largest islands in the Union, and beaches can be found on the coast of almost anything south of the defined centerpoint of the Union Islands. Having a largely urbanized population, almost 90% of Lethons live in the Union's sprawling cities spread across the island chain, where as the rest either live in smaller suburban zones or live out in the countryside working a farm.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The largest ethnicity within the Union of Lethritain is Anglo-Saxons, but the country still maintains a good degree of diversity within it's borders. The past decade has seen the Union take in a steady inflow of legal Slavic and Hispanic immigrants. The Union has no official religion, so anyone who decides to move in to the country is free to practice any religion they'd like; however, because it's official language is English, immigrants must go through screening and verification processes that confirm their ability to speak and understand English fluently. Sports are popular in the Union, particularly soccer (or, football as it is called there) and tennis. Lethrish youth enjoy a highly efficient public schooling system set up by the ruling "Labour" party, but still find themselves entranced in the world of technology and similarly, electronic music. Lethrish culture can be briefly described as a healthy mix of British, Nordic, and American culture.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Lethritain was first settled by Anglo-Saxon explorers in the year 353 AD. Uninhabited up until that point, the explorers faced no opposition in their further expansion and development across the islands. Eventually, as the population rose, Lethritain united under a national monarchy in the year 1015 (hence why it earns the nickname "the Thousand Year Union"), and began to grow to become a formidable military force with resources still waiting to exploited for it's economy. As Lethritain continued to develop further and further, the Renaissance reached the nation in the early 16th century, which opened up the Union to other cultures and areas to trade with. The small Union eventually grew to become something of a trading post empire from the 16th to the 19th century, until it collapsed in 1895 due to inflation. After the collapse, a Republic was set up under a constitutional government, and complete abolition of the monarchy became a reality. Regardless of their attempts to silence the extremely rich and still influential royals, they failed, and the royal family was able to take over the "Chamber of Governance". Surprisingly after, the royals signed a treaty with leading republicans (who had the people's support) and agreed on a compromise - that a republic would exist as the governing body of Lethritain; however, the monarchy would still exist, and they, along with the nobility, would keep their riches and titles for themselves. This is the current system that Lethritain enjoys today. From the year 1940 to 1949, the Chamber of Governance was corruptly dominated by military generals and those who advocated for militarism within the Union, and the 9 year period saw the Union become hugely isolationist, with military growth at the forefront of government ideals. Finally, in 1949, the well equipped and new generation military overthrew the militarist leaders under the command of General Ethan Lorton, who lead an active campaign to systematically and secretly eliminate fascist militarist generals and leaders, and replace them back with actual politicans to restore the true republic in Lethritain. In their first free election for a decade, the Labour party won an astonishing majority, and remained in power for the entirety of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. These 4 decades saw Lethritain's infrastructure, education, health care, science, technology, and other key elements to it's economy be prioritized alongside international trade and friendly relations. Although the Conservative party won both elections in the 90s (in which development continued, but at a slower rate due to increased military involvement in foreign conflicts), the Labour Party regained control in 2000, and has been back in control since. Currently, Lethritain is in an official state of war with //insert isis/isis equivalent//.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Colossus
What form of government does your nation have?: Parliamentary Republic with a standing Constitutional Monarchy
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s:
Prime Minister: Andrew Quilloncourt
Queen: Alexandria II
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Not very "hot" at the moment, with most of the population unified under the ideals of the Labour Party, along with the Conservative opposition party providing a healthy balance of power at least inside the Chamber of Governance. Lethrish left wingers and right wingers are often at odds politically, but most arguments between the two sides are civil and calm unlike most places, mostly thanks to the massive feeling of belonging and unity of the Lethrish people that has been developed over time by various governing parties, who have all seemed to stress the idea of civil unity. Despite this, during election time, heated arguments and banter inside the Chamber of Governance are considered commonplace, which ignite conflict between members of the two parties at times. Lethrish elections often receive a gratuitous amount of internet and social media coverage from people across the globe.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $3.72 trillion/$45,925.92
What is your nation’s economic system?: Mixed economy
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Growth
Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: 1 Lethrish Shilling (LSS) = 1.8 United States Dollars (USD)

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 272,000
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 5%
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Modern German/British

Please list the branches of your military:
Union Defense Forces (UDF)
- UGF (Union Ground Forces): 165,000
- UNF (Union Naval Forces): 92,000
- UAF (Union Air Force): 15,000
How many active personnel are in each branch?: Listed above
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: I'm working on this. It is a massive work in progress. (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP: Please give me a prompt here and/or
Military RP: a prompt here.
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: This is a main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: Plan on spending a lot of time here, at least
Please describe your moderation history: N/A

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not at the moment, but I do have a map

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Mostly a heavy diplomatic and economic force. A military force when it comes to terrorism or when I am threatened with war. OOCly, I'd probably see myself as a jokester at points, but always willing to share some knowledge and converse with anyone who wants to. (By the way, if you want to talk to me personally regarding my app or something like, just send me a telegram).

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current Executive President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.
Hello world. I RP as Aereland.
King of Slacking. Lazy bum. Won't do anything unless I have to or want to.
I enjoy video games, writing, and playing the beautiful game.
Always bored. Always supposed to be doing schoolwork. Never doing it.
Florida born, Wisconsin raised. 16 y/o agnostic, centrist.
I like memes. Please send me your dankest memes via a telegram.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:56 pm

North Yemen- wrote:

Formal Nation Name: The Khuvsghul Khaganate

National Demonym: Khuvsghul

Nation Population: 1,115,400,700

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Big and flat. Lots of grass. Lots of cows. Some mountains in the south. Nobody lives in those mountains. Pretty, fertile river valleys along a number of yet unnamed rivers with rich soil and beautiful flora.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: Imagine if the Mongols had successfully supplanted the Chinese, as was Ghengis' initial plan, by deporting and slaughtering them and moving ethnic Mongols into their territory/intermarrying with the attractive ones (sound familiar?). Essentially, I'm thinking a massive multi-ethnic empire largely dominated by a single ethnic group--the Khuvsgul, who would rule over and dominate a number of other Turkic peoples and other Central Asian groups. Western Indians, Afghans, Persians and the like would coexist with Azerbaijanis, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Uyghurs, Turkmens, and Tatars. Mongolic peoples would comprise the other 80-90% as what would likely be one of the world's largest ethnic groups.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Essentially, the Khuvsgul Khaganate would be a relic of a time past, an age of absolutism and divine right. Clinging onto power jealously, the Khagans were silently deposed by the military, who quietly began to implement a number of disastrous and repressive reforms. The monarchy, not officially removed from power, slowly began to plot their return to power and, striking a bargain with Republican factions, moved to launch a counter-coup to rally the masses into several weeks of popular revolt. Eventually, the military stepped down and the monarchs returned to power, albeit with diminished powers and a republican establishment.

The monarchs still officially reign, but over a massive nation with crippling overpopulation and a highly conservative, superstitious, uneducated populace with a stagnant economy. Bickering political factions and a military that still dreams of retaking power cause unease and inaction in many geopolitical situations. The relative size, however, of the Khuvsgul economy and it's potential markets, as well as cheap hordes of laborers, make Khuvsghul a matter of interest for many foreign groups, business and state, who have taken to tacitly funding and funding certain factions in court, the armed forces, and parliament. Its untapped reserves of trillions of dollars in mineral and gas wealth sit dormant, waiting for a strong faction to rise over the others while the populace hungers for stability and powerful leadership once again.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Bor-Öndör

What form of government does your nation have?: Uneasy Constitutional Monarchy

Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Mönkhbat Khagan, official Khagan and Temur Oljeitu, Regent Minister.

How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Factional, polarized, and uneasy. Right-wing in most situations. Our Khagan is only 12 years old, by the way, and watches Spongebob in his freetime. He's also kind of a spoiled brat, like his little sister.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $4,147 per capita, $4,625,566,700,00 overall

What is your nation’s economic system?: Dirigiste Economy

What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Accelerating Growth

Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: 0.0014 Tugriks to the Dollar

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 1,250,600 active, 445,000 reserve, no conscription.
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 2.4%
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Today's PLA, hence, roughly 30 years behind any Western army, and lacking in projection or any real military capabilities at all.
Please list the branches of your military: The Khuvsghul Khaganate Ground Forces, the Khuvsghul Khesig Corps, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Air Forces, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Sea Forces, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Internal Militarized Police Forces, the Khuvsghul Strategic Weapons Corps, the Khuvsghul Khaganate Sky Defense Forces
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Ground Forces~ 550,000
The Khuvsghul Khesig Corps ~ 5,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Air Forces ~ 360,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Sea Forces ~ 140,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Internal Militarized Police Forces ~ 3,200,000
The Khuvsghul Strategic Weapons Corps ~ 60,000
The Khuvsghul Khaganate Sky Defense Forces~ 30,000
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy:

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted): Do Enjoy
Diplomatic RP:
Military RP:
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: If accepted, this account will move into Atlas and supplant Daeseong as my main, with the former moving back to a slightly inactive region, Tiandi.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: I spend quite a bit of time on NS.
Please describe your moderation history: No issues.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not for this nation, no.

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Do not be fooled by the population; Khuvsgshul is not in any position to be exerting itself internationally. Its military is bureaucracy choked and incompetent, its government is in disarray, and the nation is only significant in the potential markets and resources it poses to bring to the world's mega corporations. Khuvsghul cannot bring its population to bear against any other nations. That being said, it's also not likely a great idea to invade the Khaganate for obvious reasons [one of the greatest OOC reasons I'd like such a large population].

I'm not an avid fan of war RP, not do I really care to invade or exert diplomatic force. I'll probably just complain on the RMB as always, grumble about the old days like the cranky geezer I am, and kick y'all off my lawn. I will offer my knowledge and expertise in economics or political structures for anybody who cares enough to ask, and write long essays about RP etiquette and insult Valaran, who is my arch-nemesis. Otherwise, I might make a few diplomatic posts, do some character RP, and eventually RP some social collapse/shift in my nation that might result in the rise of an uber nationalist dictator.

Additionally, I've bridge the awkward culture gap between Carsodonia, Huda, and Chilokver by bringing together disparate Central Asian nationalities and groups, offer you all convenient places to get your masses of exceptionally cheap labour (while balancing out the upwards trend in per capita income that Atlas seems to suffer/have/whatever) and generally bitch my nation to whatever the region broadly needs. I'm not really in this to play, but rather to advise and exist and help out wherever I can. I don't enjoy RPing a strong nation, and Khuvsghul is no strong nation---not really by any metric. It's just big. It's like that one 6th grader who weighs more than the PE teacher who can barely walk the mile.

Additionally, Khuvsghul will give me an outlet to explore my interest and fascination with Mongolian culture (or rather, my feigned interest as a result of meeting this splendid Mongolian girl). Hopefully, you find these reasons satisfactory and pleasant.

Fortunately, I know you are definetly able to RP. Pass incoming, comrade!

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Concepts wrote:

Formal Nation Name: The Union of Lethritain
National Demonym: Lethrish/Lethon
Nation Population: 81,000,000

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: The climate of Lethritain is generally described as temperate, or moderate in nature, with the exception of the far north of the island chain, where temperatures regularly reach below freezing in the winter. Geographically, Lethritain is often described as very hilly in some areas, and abnormally flat in others. Plains and valleys span across the largest islands in the Union, and beaches can be found on the coast of almost anything south of the defined centerpoint of the Union Islands. Having a largely urbanized population, almost 90% of Lethons live in the Union's sprawling cities spread across the island chain, where as the rest either live in smaller suburban zones or live out in the countryside working a farm.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The largest ethnicity within the Union of Lethritain is Anglo-Saxons, but the country still maintains a good degree of diversity within it's borders. The past decade has seen the Union take in a steady inflow of legal Slavic and Hispanic immigrants. The Union has no official religion, so anyone who decides to move in to the country is free to practice any religion they'd like; however, because it's official language is English, immigrants must go through screening and verification processes that confirm their ability to speak and understand English fluently. Sports are popular in the Union, particularly soccer (or, football as it is called there) and tennis. Lethrish youth enjoy a highly efficient public schooling system set up by the ruling "Labour" party, but still find themselves entranced in the world of technology and similarly, electronic music. Lethrish culture can be briefly described as a healthy mix of British, Nordic, and American culture.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Lethritain was first settled by Anglo-Saxon explorers in the year 353 AD. Uninhabited up until that point, the explorers faced no opposition in their further expansion and development across the islands. Eventually, as the population rose, Lethritain united under a national monarchy in the year 1015 (hence why it earns the nickname "the Thousand Year Union"), and began to grow to become a formidable military force with resources still waiting to exploited for it's economy. As Lethritain continued to develop further and further, the Renaissance reached the nation in the early 16th century, which opened up the Union to other cultures and areas to trade with. The small Union eventually grew to become something of a trading post empire from the 16th to the 19th century, until it collapsed in 1895 due to inflation. After the collapse, a Republic was set up under a constitutional government, and complete abolition of the monarchy became a reality. Regardless of their attempts to silence the extremely rich and still influential royals, they failed, and the royal family was able to take over the "Chamber of Governance". Surprisingly after, the royals signed a treaty with leading republicans (who had the people's support) and agreed on a compromise - that a republic would exist as the governing body of Lethritain; however, the monarchy would still exist, and they, along with the nobility, would keep their riches and titles for themselves. This is the current system that Lethritain enjoys today. From the year 1940 to 1949, the Chamber of Governance was corruptly dominated by military generals and those who advocated for militarism within the Union, and the 9 year period saw the Union become hugely isolationist, with military growth at the forefront of government ideals. Finally, in 1949, the well equipped and new generation military overthrew the militarist leaders under the command of General Ethan Lorton, who lead an active campaign to systematically and secretly eliminate fascist militarist generals and leaders, and replace them back with actual politicans to restore the true republic in Lethritain. In their first free election for a decade, the Labour party won an astonishing majority, and remained in power for the entirety of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. These 4 decades saw Lethritain's infrastructure, education, health care, science, technology, and other key elements to it's economy be prioritized alongside international trade and friendly relations. Although the Conservative party won both elections in the 90s (in which development continued, but at a slower rate due to increased military involvement in foreign conflicts), the Labour Party regained control in 2000, and has been back in control since. Currently, Lethritain is in an official state of war with //insert isis/isis equivalent//.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Colossus
What form of government does your nation have?: Parliamentary Republic with a standing Constitutional Monarchy
Prime Minister: Andrew Quilloncourt
Queen: Alexandria II
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Not very "hot" at the moment, with most of the population unified under the ideals of the Labour Party, along with the Conservative opposition party providing a healthy balance of power at least inside the Chamber of Governance. Lethrish left wingers and right wingers are often at odds politically, but most arguments between the two sides are civil and calm unlike most places, mostly thanks to the massive feeling of belonging and unity of the Lethrish people that has been developed over time by various governing parties, who have all seemed to stress the idea of civil unity. Despite this, during election time, heated arguments and banter inside the Chamber of Governance are considered commonplace, which ignite conflict between members of the two parties at times. Lethrish elections often receive a gratuitous amount of internet and social media coverage from people across the globe.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $3.72 trillion/$45,925.92
What is your nation’s economic system?: Mixed economy
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Growth
Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: 1 Lethrish Shilling (LSS) = 1.8 United States Dollars (USD)

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 272,000
How would you describe your military’s technology?: Modern German/British

Please list the branches of your military:
Union Defense Forces (UDF)
- UGF (Union Ground Forces): 165,000
- UNF (Union Naval Forces): 92,000
- UAF (Union Air Force): 15,000
How many active personnel are in each branch?: Listed above
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: I'm working on this. It is a massive work in progress. (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP: Please give me a prompt here and/or
Military RP: a prompt here.
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: This is a main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: Plan on spending a lot of time here, at least
Please describe your moderation history: N/A

Do you have an IIWiki page?: Not at the moment, but I do have a map

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Mostly a heavy diplomatic and economic force. A military force when it comes to terrorism or when I am threatened with war. OOCly, I'd probably see myself as a jokester at points, but always willing to share some knowledge and converse with anyone who wants to. (By the way, if you want to talk to me personally regarding my app or something like, just send me a telegram).

Do you have another account historically?

Concepts
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Concepts » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Roski wrote:Do you have another account historically?

Yeah. I think I used to be something along the lines of "Insane Freethinkers" or something like that a few months back, but I abandoned the idea and went back to writing independently. Now I'm back, giving the site another go, I guess. Just looking for a place to chill in, meet some new buddies, and strike up some epic vibes in some RPs.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Concepts wrote:
Roski wrote:Do you have another account historically?

Yeah. I think I used to be something along the lines of "Insane Freethinkers" or something like that a few months back, but I abandoned the idea and went back to writing independently. Now I'm back, giving the site another go, I guess. Just looking for a place to chill in, meet some new buddies, and strike up some epic vibes in some RPs.

Alright, so a military or diplomatic RPing sample?

Here: a conference on the issues of global warming, where your leader is required to speak. Please of course, introduce your character, and his thought process as the person before him is speaking. Him actually speaking is optional, of course. I look forward to seeing it?

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:07 pm

I'll respond tomorrow :)

Concepts
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Concepts » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Roski wrote:
Concepts wrote:Yeah. I think I used to be something along the lines of "Insane Freethinkers" or something like that a few months back, but I abandoned the idea and went back to writing independently. Now I'm back, giving the site another go, I guess. Just looking for a place to chill in, meet some new buddies, and strike up some epic vibes in some RPs.

Alright, so a military or diplomatic RPing sample?

Here: a conference on the issues of global warming, where your leader is required to speak. Please of course, introduce your character, and his thought process as the person before him is speaking. Him actually speaking is optional, of course. I look forward to seeing it?

Love it. It will be posted within 24 hours, and within the next hour or two if I decide to buckle down.

Concepts
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Concepts » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:41 pm

C O L O S S U S
2016 Conference on Global Warming

"Sir, you've got about five minutes until it's your turn to speak," said a warming female voice from behind him, one of the event organizers, "make sure you've got everything you need now - they've already skipped a few blokes because they took too long to appear at the podium."

Francis Orton, the speaker, briefly turned around in his seat to address the woman, a more of a snarky tone than he had hoped to portray. Scoffing a bit as she walked away, Francis could hear her footsteps receding farther into the building behind him as he returned to reviewing his speech notes. The notes were unimaginably similar to the speeches he gave in the Chamber of Governance for national politics, but as a simple Labour Party MP, he hadn't seen much action on the international stage. Regardless, he was selected by the event board to speak at the event, and no matter how nervous you are, it's simply one of those offers that cannot be turned down in the eyes of many.

Skimming his notes over time after time, he practiced his emphasis on the fact that global warming is a global problem, and that every nation with representatives inside the conference must absolutely adhere to what the conference stands for. Previous gatherings much like the Colossus Conference saw nations and leaders make big and bold statements about what they were going to do in order to combat the issue, and then only follow through with about half of what they said they were going to do. These particular occurences drove Orton mad, mad to the point where he even attacked his own party leader for not upholding what the gatherings established. Francis' main agenda would be the stressing of all nations to push and support one another to actually combat the planetary poison, and not just know it's there and make empty promises.

Further down in his notes, Francis stressed the slow and steady replacement of harmful sources of energy that emitted pollutants into the air with clean, green, efficient and environmentally friendly forms of energy. Nuclear power plants could be replaced with solar panels. Coal plants with wind farms. The possibilities with green energy were endless, and Orton often experimented with different types of energy in his province, turning his smaller sized area of governance into a green paradise. Believing that if every province or even every nation followed his footsteps in being a pioneer of clean energy, more than half of what causes the global warming problem would be solved and completely eradicated. At the very least, it would slow down the poison's progression, therefore prolonging the life of Earth and every life form on it.

Right next to that, he put an emphasis on the role of not only national entities in shifting their means of energy and environmental protection, but also large corporations, who contribute even more to the global warming epidemic than a lot of people can even begin to fathom. With lots of massive business entities thriving and continually profiting off of dirty forms of energy, it is they who seem to be the most opinionated to the side of not supporting the global effort to combat climate change. He put down multiple examples of corporate executives specifically denying the existence of globsl warming and refusing to cease the most harmful of their activities. Pollution, waste dumps, garbage islands, all of them come mostly for corporations. This is why Orton was also an advocate of a mixed economy skewed more in the direction of a command economy than a market economy so that massive corporations wouldn't even possess the power or resources to do those kinds of things, as their abilities would be limited by the government.

At the end of his notes sheet, he ended with the bold and simple statement.

"We only get one planet. One chance to live and thrive as a race. One chance not to screw up our world so badly that it literally becomes an uninhabitable wastand. The fact of the matter is that if we all follow through with the efforts we agree upon at this year's Colossus Conference, we can truthfully and effectively save the Earth. If we continue to ignore the problem as if it is not there, or if we continue to talk about it and do nothing about it, we will be destroyed."

Continuing on with that, he stressed the importance of the ability of nations to set aside all political differences for once, and come together to solve this one problem collaboratively, because the survival of humanity truly depended on it. From east to west, north to south, rich to poor, smart to dumb, Francis believed that absolutely everyone with the ability to help the efforts needed to pitch in one way or another, otherwise climate change would never be stopped, and soon would become am unbeatable force of death in all forms.

As evidence to back up his point, he tallied up an estimated number of deaths that climate change caused just last year alone. It was a staggering figure of over 1,000 dead and injured, and that is omitting those who are still unaccounted for. Naming off multiple storms, catastrophic environmental events, and general abnormalities, he was able to comprehensively explain to non-believers or those who simply didn't know what climate change was, exactly what was happening and why it needed to stop.

"It's your turn now, sir," the same voice as before spoke again, this time in front of him, "right through that doorway. Good luck."

"Thank you," Francis said as he adjusted his glasses and paced to the doorway, opening it quickly.

In almost no time, he found himself standing in front of hundreds of news reporters, massively influential politicians, and Nobel peace prize winners. He was an absolute speck compared to everyone in the crowd. Gulping, he walked slowly to the podium, placed his notes down, and adjusted the microphone.

"Presenting Francis Orton, Labour MP from Lethritain," an announcer's voice boomed. The crowd erupted in claps and cheers - professionally, though. Not like a DJ coming to the mixer at a rave. Still, just that burst of appreciation was enough to give the MP a boost of confidence, the small fish in the big pond taking in some more water through his gills.

"Thank you, thank you," Orton said, "well, I would like to begin by..."

Smoothly and powerfully, he went on to address everything he needed to in thr alotted speech time. It went down as one of the most brilliant speeches of the conference, featured multiple times on the biggest broadcasting networks across the globe.

(Apologies for the seemingly abrupt ending, its 45 past midnight here and I got 4 hours of sleep last night. Hope it's good enough.)

Greater Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 24, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Greater Carloso » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:18 am

I'm temporarily overruling Roski's acceptance of North Yemen-/Yalos in light of certain concerns about the population.

However, my own view is that it would be a necessary space filler in the plot between Korlsan and Taohua.

EDIT: After discussing with the cabinet, I can happily say your new nation is accepted, Yalos.
Last edited by Greater Carloso on Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF CARLOSO
"Nation, sovereignty, unity"
SACTO SUPREME | 3rd place in Baptism of Fire 68 | RTC NEWS
MT (2024)

Concepts
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Concepts » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Has a decision been made on my app?

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Concepts wrote:Has a decision been made on my app?

Since there has been no real protest, and I see nothing about your history that makes you a "threat" to the region, I believe that you are accepted :)

Havenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Havenburgh » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

Formal Nation Name: The United Republic of Havenburgh
National Demonym: Havenese
Nation Population: 52,000,00

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: warm and sunny, usual temp is between 40 and 90 degrees farenheit. The terrain is mostly flat, except in for certian areas around the coast and border where it is very mountainous with multiple ranges. There is many lakes and ponds

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: we mainly have one ethnicity due to our strict immigration policy, but our culture is wide and diverse. We focus on being good to our neighbors and being good to the envirement and always striving to be the best through might, intelligence and feats

Please give a brief description of your national history: not made yet, will do if I get in with other nations

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Jacarta
What form of government does your nation have?: Centrist Federalist democracy
-President Johnathan Adams
-The National Assembly
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?:
Coalition led parliaments are the thing, with so many different political parties

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): not definite due to probable region change
What is your nation’s economic system?: Mixed market economy
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): stable, slow and miniscule growth
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD:
Rubles: 1 R=1.25 USD

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: all together, all branches combined 1,653,000. Active ground troops 900,000
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American) modern day American

Please list the branches of your military: Army, Navy, Air Corps, Domestic Guard, Coastal Guard
Army: 900,000
Navy: 276,000
Air corps: 261,000
Domestic Guard: 182,000
Coastal Guard: 34,000
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses) http://www.nationstates.net/nation=have ... /id=560487

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=369963&sid=d94f7b8bc4f49f9e08d7b66a4c2acdcf
(Kieragard is my puppet)
Military RP: stayed out of all wars and proud of it
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: every day im on NS
Please describe your moderation history: well... I just got banned from the region for puppet spamming and evading banishment and the mods smacked me around

Do you have an IIWiki page?: yes, forgot the link

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: (geopolitical power and OOC contribution) mid to too power, OOC uncertian

Mirahold
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mirahold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Formal Nation Name: The Confederate Provinces of Mirahold
National Demonym: Miraheld
Nation Population: 940,000,000

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Miraheld is a cold nation. Notable for its vast snowy plains and tundras, citizens here have adapted to the unforgiving weather. Frequent cases of below 0 degrees Celsius temperature have occurred in the nation, and as a result it holds one of the lowest average climates in the world. To the Northwest, plenty of mountains and rigorous terrain make up the area. Contrary to Mirahold Proper, the warmest region located to the south. The East Coast has several glaciers and below sea level towns, built upon thick frozen lakes. In this area is the Glacier, a miraculous marvel of nature where flowing water from the glacier spreads to all of Mirahold, despite it being well below 0 degrees Celsius.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The most popular ethnicity is a blend of Russian, Inuit, Tribal Ainu, and American. Culture is pro-Capitalistic, pro-Military, and pro-Moralism, despite the government's attempt to be secularized.

Please give a brief description of your national history: After Operation: Jupiter, the combined NATO invasion of Manchuria and Kamchatka, an Outpost created in Vladivostok became the capital of the Territories of Greater Seward. After the fall of Soviet Republics, the UN acknowledged the former American territory as Mirahold. Because of its formation, Mirahold has been made up of many different groups in West North America and East Asia wishing to begin a new life. Since its creation, Mirahold has been known for its unique crop, the Icefruit, its Ice Hockey teams, and its beyond reason moralism.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Fort Seward
What form of government does your nation have?: Confederate Republic
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: King Augustus Brown, Grand Steward Gregory Trikovski.
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Monarch has abilities to declare war, lead army, and add laws for greater prosperity, Grand Steward passes or vetoes laws, uses executive powers for greater prosperity, and appoints National Justices. Government is largely based off of Prussian constitutionalism and the Dutch Republic, with sections based off NATO constitutionalism. Largely Conservative ideology, then Libertarians followed by Moralists.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): (in US dollars) $102,340,231,772,623.22, per Capita $108872.59
What is your nation’s economic system?: Laissez Faire
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): Stable
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: Steeler, $1.57

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: Active: 1.405 million, reserve 2.01 million
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?:
How would you describe your military’s technology?: 70s NATO (e.g. 70s American)

Please list the branches of your military: Army, Air Force, Navy, Combined Forces
How many active personnel are in each branch?: Mean=351250
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: WIP (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted): Enemy amphibious movements began their assault on land. Trying to neutralize the enemy before full out hell, soldiers shot at landing parties as manned artillery began their attempt to destroy all approaching transport craft. As this was happening, fighter jets began their campaign to intercept all aircraft carriers to make the battle one sided. Civilians in the area fled, not wanting to be caught in the fire. Calls for Naval support were unanswered, due to their destroyed state. Cannon Fodder regiments started to try to hijack the boats, so that they man capture enemies moving towards, despite being largely unsuccessful. General Rurikovich and 1st Calvary waited beyond the mountain, preparing defenses in the enemy were to advance from the beach. As the snowstorm touched down on land, units prepared their thermal goggles to strike in the white. So began the counter attack on Jupiter Beach.
Diplomatic RP: Kidis looked on the crowd at the summit. "As we speak, the New Wave armies are invading Salem and Vladivostok. What are we doing to counter this falling out of democracy? Why do we make a mockery of the great organization that ended the First Republic? What are we doing to ensure liberty. You pen-pushers may think it is their right of this demonstration, but by God," he took the document formally ending the state of war and the Reds. "... We will." As the document' ripped in half, the crowd gasped, some fainting.
Military RP: See second above
Sports RP: N/A
P2TM RP: N/A

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: Main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: Varies, if I am not involved in an RP at least once a month, but daily if the last statement isn't true.
Please describe your moderation history:

Do you have an IIWiki page?: No

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: Preferably a military force, but it depends on my surroundings

"To Bigotry, No Sanction. To Persecution, No Assistance" ~A guy
"It is well that war is terrible, or that we may grow too fond of it" ~A guy
"The only thing that saves us from bureaucracy is its ineffectiveness" ~ A guy.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:41 pm

Please massively nerf your economy and population.

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:44 pm

The largest economy in Atlas is 19.147 trillion, and this is intended to stay the highest. Even now, some of us are demanding that this number come down, by at least 20%

I cannot accept an additional economy over 10 trillion, and I don't feel that accepting one over 5 trillion is any good. If you want a massive population, you need to have a less than 4 trillion dollar GDP, and if you want a high gdp per capita, please have under 80 million people. I fyou want an over 70,000 gdp/c, please have a population under 40 million.

Mirahold
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirahold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Roski wrote:The largest economy in Atlas is 19.147 trillion, and this is intended to stay the highest. Even now, some of us are demanding that this number come down, by at least 20%

I cannot accept an additional economy over 10 trillion, and I don't feel that accepting one over 5 trillion is any good. If you want a massive population, you need to have a less than 4 trillion dollar GDP, and if you want a high gdp per capita, please have under 80 million people. I fyou want an over 70,000 gdp/c, please have a population under 40 million.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if there was a pop or econ limit. I'll have a population of 20 million, drop armed forces enlistments by half, and GDP of 8.71 trillion

Brytene
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brytene » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Mirahold wrote:
Roski wrote:The largest economy in Atlas is 19.147 trillion, and this is intended to stay the highest. Even now, some of us are demanding that this number come down, by at least 20%

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if there was a pop or econ limit. I'll have a population of 20 million, drop armed forces enlistments by half, and GDP of 8.71 trillion

that's still 3x the german GDP with only 1/4 the pop mate
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
The Obi-Wan of New Atlas
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt

Mirahold
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mirahold » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Brytene wrote:
Mirahold wrote:Fair enough, I wasn't sure if there was a pop or econ limit. I'll have a population of 20 million, drop armed forces enlistments by half, and GDP of 8.71 trillion

that's still 3x the german GDP with only 1/4 the pop mate

I don't mean to be Godmodding, I rushed that post without giving it much thought.
Since 20 million times 33,103.33 is 662,066,600,000, there's my GDP

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 am

Havenburgh wrote:

Formal Nation Name: The United Republic of Havenburgh
National Demonym: Havenese
Nation Population: 52,000,00

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: warm and sunny, usual temp is between 40 and 90 degrees farenheit. The terrain is mostly flat, except in for certian areas around the coast and border where it is very mountainous with multiple ranges. There is many lakes and ponds

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: we mainly have one ethnicity due to our strict immigration policy, but our culture is wide and diverse. We focus on being good to our neighbors and being good to the envirement and always striving to be the best through might, intelligence and feats

Please give a brief description of your national history: not made yet, will do if I get in with other nations

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Jacarta
What form of government does your nation have?: Centrist Federalist democracy
-President Johnathan Adams
-The National Assembly
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?:
Coalition led parliaments are the thing, with so many different political parties

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): not definite due to probable region change
What is your nation’s economic system?: Mixed market economy
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): stable, slow and miniscule growth
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD:
Rubles: 1 R=1.25 USD

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: all together, all branches combined 1,653,000. Active ground troops 900,000
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American) modern day American

Please list the branches of your military: Army, Navy, Air Corps, Domestic Guard, Coastal Guard
Army: 900,000
Navy: 276,000
Air corps: 261,000
Domestic Guard: 182,000
Coastal Guard: 34,000
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses) http://www.nationstates.net/nation=have ... /id=560487

Roleplaying

Diplomatic RP:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=369963&sid=d94f7b8bc4f49f9e08d7b66a4c2acdcf
(Kieragard is my puppet)
Military RP: stayed out of all wars and proud of it
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: main
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: every day im on NS
Please describe your moderation history: well... I just got banned from the region for puppet spamming and evading banishment and the mods smacked me around

Do you have an IIWiki page?: yes, forgot the link

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: (geopolitical power and OOC contribution) mid to too power, OOC uncertian

This application has been rejected by the Executive President

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:31 am

Mirahold wrote:
Brytene wrote:that's still 3x the german GDP with only 1/4 the pop mate

I don't mean to be Godmodding, I rushed that post without giving it much thought.
Since 20 million times 33,103.33 is 662,066,600,000, there's my GDP

These are numbers I can accept

now, I need a roleplaying sample a tiny bit better than those in the application, so here is a prompt:

MILITARY RP

Your capital city is holding, barely. A numerically and technologically superior nation has your capital city under siege. You are left with a remaining population of 45,000, with all others having fled, died, or been severly wounded. You have a total of four hundred soldiers defending the city, with no armour, minimal ammunition, and only IEDs are your way to defeat enemy armor. Your enemy is assaulting with three American divisions (~60,000) worth of men.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information