NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 am

The Thenolian Kingdom wrote:I already got an amazing coat of arms by Brusseldorf but want to expand upon it. I am thinking something like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png with a few changes. For one, I want my current coat of arms (https://i.imgur.com/SQJc0UL.png) As the focal point, in the center replaceing the example’s shield. I also want the top not as tall and the crown a bit bigger. The color pallet I want similar to my current flag, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Grey, White, and Black though not everything has to be like this. lasty I want to make clear that I don’t need anything perfect, as long as it keeps the main design and the same feel. Thanks in advance.

So just working on this one, the SVG program I use (which will enable me to recolour anything) can't handle such a large file, I'm currently trying to get the free trial for Illustrator because it should be able to handle it.
If you like though, I can just do some basic image grafting - I can get you the result quickly however I won't be able to alter the colours of the background

Choose your poison
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:07 am

A u s t r i a-H u n g a r y wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

sorry sorry i forgot to say thank you. So thank you! also please im really sorry can i make one last request? I just need the medal from this coat of arms in the coat of arms you made for me please?

Do you want the dangling sheep thingy, or just the star?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Turonum
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Turonum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:42 am

Daunlaund wrote:
Turonum wrote:I appreciate your input, but I did kindly remind him. If you go back in the thread, you'll see. After I did this, Almonster started getting very aggressive. I'd like to also point out that I never thought that I controlled him lol. But I think I, along with anyone else he's snubbed, deserve to know why.

I would be nice to the guy there are so many requests and he does allot of them, next time just be patient he’s clearly busy. :eyebrow:

Go back in the thread. I was nice until he started in on me.

Turonum
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Turonum » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:44 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:I'm perfectly calm. I'm just not going to do anything for someone who calls me a dick. He's blocked. End of story.

So you can dish it out but not take it? How fragile are you?

The Thenolian Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Thenolian Kingdom » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:59 am

Brusseldorf wrote:
The Thenolian Kingdom wrote:I already got an amazing coat of arms by Brusseldorf but want to expand upon it. I am thinking something like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 29.svg.png with a few changes. For one, I want my current coat of arms (https://i.imgur.com/SQJc0UL.png) As the focal point, in the center replaceing the example’s shield. I also want the top not as tall and the crown a bit bigger. The color pallet I want similar to my current flag, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Grey, White, and Black though not everything has to be like this. lasty I want to make clear that I don’t need anything perfect, as long as it keeps the main design and the same feel. Thanks in advance.

So just working on this one, the SVG program I use (which will enable me to recolour anything) can't handle such a large file, I'm currently trying to get the free trial for Illustrator because it should be able to handle it.
If you like though, I can just do some basic image grafting - I can get you the result quickly however I won't be able to alter the colours of the background

Choose your poison

Do your best with what you have, I’m sure it will be good.

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Turonum wrote:
Daunlaund wrote:

I would be nice to the guy there are so many requests and he does allot of them, next time just be patient he’s clearly busy. :eyebrow:

Go back in the thread. I was nice until he started in on me.

Both of you seem in the wrong but he is the guy making the stuff

(Could I bump my request)

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Ausinia wrote:
The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:It would be better if you provided some details on how you want your flags and seal to be designed.

Also, flags go to the Flag Requests thread.

I don’t need the flag anymore thanks.

This is a defence shield so, maybe naval, Air Force and army, symbols, Like a ship, tank and gun.
I would also like just a naval one as well, with a deystroyer

-bump- •-_•-
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

A u s t r i a-H u n g a r y
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby A u s t r i a-H u n g a r y » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
A u s t r i a-H u n g a r y wrote:sorry sorry i forgot to say thank you. So thank you! also please im really sorry can i make one last request? I just need the medal from this coat of arms in the coat of arms you made for me please?

Do you want the dangling sheep thingy, or just the star?
both please :)
---------
---------
---------
Die Vereinigten Königreiche von Österreich-Ungarn
---------
---------
---------

"Indivislibiliter ac Inseparabiliter"
What if the United Kingdoms of Austria-Hungary becomes a new emerging colonial power?
Overview | Kaiser | Prime Minister | Territory

Sarcana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarcana » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:18 pm

Dear Flag/Seal/Logo Creator-Gods,

I’d like to kindly request a coat of arms, if that is fine. I would like the main part be a shield of this design, with my flag being placed within the shield. I’d like the shield placed upon the bottom of this, with a bear and a moose/elk (whatever works) on either side of the shield.
Floating above the shield will be the northern star.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Sarcana on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Can someone create a countryball of me?
Crazybloxian Empire

Lesah Behns
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lesah Behns » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Grettings, This is a new nation but I have been on the site for a while. Anyway I need a coat of arms for my nation, I have no direction at all for what I want so I will describe my nation a bit so You can think of a design. “Lesah Behns”, means “Lesser Beings/Men”, The Empire is a slave empire with almost all labor done by the slaves, but the slave trade is truly what their economy is built off, selling slaves to people or nations that pay the right price. The economy is amazing but extremely authoritarian with the power only held by the higher class slave-owners. I hope someone can make a Coat of Arms that matches my nations theme, Thank you.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 pm

Lesah Behns wrote:Grettings, This is a new nation but I have been on the site for a while. Anyway I need a coat of arms for my nation, I have no direction at all for what I want so I will describe my nation a bit so You can think of a design. “Lesah Behns”, means “Lesser Beings/Men”, The Empire is a slave empire with almost all labor done by the slaves, but the slave trade is truly what their economy is built off, selling slaves to people or nations that pay the right price. The economy is amazing but extremely authoritarian with the power only held by the higher class slave-owners. I hope someone can make a Coat of Arms that matches my nations theme, Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/kAZqbMm

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:Can someone create a countryball of me?

Wrong place mate
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Lesah Behns
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lesah Behns » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Lesah Behns wrote:Grettings, This is a new nation but I have been on the site for a while. Anyway I need a coat of arms for my nation, I have no direction at all for what I want so I will describe my nation a bit so You can think of a design. “Lesah Behns”, means “Lesser Beings/Men”, The Empire is a slave empire with almost all labor done by the slaves, but the slave trade is truly what their economy is built off, selling slaves to people or nations that pay the right price. The economy is amazing but extremely authoritarian with the power only held by the higher class slave-owners. I hope someone can make a Coat of Arms that matches my nations theme, Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/kAZqbMm

Wrong place mate

Absolutely amazing, thank you.

Yokotari
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:58 am

I have a rather unusual request that i would be grateful if someone could fulfill. I was wondering if someone could help me create a Mon for my nations Imperial Dynasty. Mon are similar to European Feudalistic Coats of Arms, in the sense that they are meant to represent a certain family or group. What i'm looking for is a Mon with the design inside a circle, with that inside symbol being something that looks similar to or can represent the Moon. Preferably a crescent moon. I'll attach a picture of various real life Mon designs below, any help is appreciated!

The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

Besgaria
Secretary

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besgaria » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:22 am

Besgaria wrote:Heya

I'm looking for a national coat of arms.

It has to incorporate my national colours (Blue, Black and White) and include some eagle imagery.

As a bit of inspiration, something like this:

Thanks a bunch to whoever makes it.

I feel a bit bad bumping this, as I don't mean to harass anyone to make it but if anyone has the time /feels like making this, much appreciated.
Just like check out my 2.0 wikis i guess

Daunlaund
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Daunlaund » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:20 am

Daunlaund wrote:Can I request a coat of arms based on

Changes-

•Can the lions be changed to black on a yellow background

•Can the top left corner have a on a red background.

•And can the bottom right corner feature a laurel wreath also on a red background

•can the crown be removed

•(this is optional but would be appreciated) a banner reading Sapentia sit potentia

I’m sorry this request is so long but whoever does this,thank you I owe you allot.

I hate to bump my requests but it would be great if someone could make this

Providenska
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Providenska » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Привет, comrades!

My nation is a Russian speaking nation taking up some little bits of Ukraine and Russia. We are a democratic republic, and are deeply proud of our Slavness. So, if you could do it, I would like a coat of arms reflecting this. Preferably with some Slavic elements. Thanks in advance!

If you can't do it, I fully understand, given the огромный amount of active requests as of now!
Last edited by Providenska on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Thenolian Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Thenolian Kingdom » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Reposting so it doesn’t get lost in the tread, don’t mean to come off as pushy...

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:01 am

First we got shameless bumps, now we got shameful bumps...
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

Belov
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Belov » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:30 am

https://imgur.com/a/nRhdD1v
I added a mini tutorial. Not best quality but ya know, it's a country ball. :)

Astraliniai
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Astraliniai » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am

Belov wrote:

'Tis not the thread for countryballs, kind sir.
THE ASTRALINIAI CONVERGENCE
A race of 10-12 ft tall, genderless, non-humanoid aliens who communicate with a series of growls, thumps, groans and other noises.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Yokotari wrote:I have a rather unusual request that i would be grateful if someone could fulfill. I was wondering if someone could help me create a Mon for my nations Imperial Dynasty. Mon are similar to European Feudalistic Coats of Arms, in the sense that they are meant to represent a certain family or group. What i'm looking for is a Mon with the design inside a circle, with that inside symbol being something that looks similar to or can represent the Moon. Preferably a crescent moon. I'll attach a picture of various real life Mon designs below, any help is appreciated!

Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:32 pm

Belov wrote:

Maybe move the hawk symbol further to the right and make it 1080p quality? It’s bad quality and I don’t want the instruction boxes either.
Crazybloxian Empire

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:
Belov wrote:https://imgur.com/a/nRhdD1v

Maybe move the hawk symbol further to the right and make it 1080p quality? It’s bad quality and I don’t want the instruction boxes either.

Maybe you should learn to appreciate someone's hardwork instead of calling out the "bad quality". Ask nicely, even.

Anywho, here's where you want to go: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=381155
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Frievolk
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frievolk » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi, I needed a few coats of arms for a few of my NS's states. I'd appreciate it if you could help me here.

1. The first thing I need is to put this flag in the place of the lion in the middle of the shield of this coat of arms.
  2. I need the the two lions in this seal to be replaced with the fox in this flag (except colored golden like the lions), and the seal the two lions (after editing, the two foxes) are holding should be replaced with this seal. The Latin words below should be replaced with "Eine ist Stärke", However, the crown on the top of it should not be removed.
Last edited by Frievolk on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC
Libertarian Constitutionalist
Part-time Anarchist
Anti-Monotheist
Iranian Nationalist
Templates
♔ The Frievolker Empire || Frievolker Kaiserreik
♔ The Realm in the Sun || De Reik in de Sonne
♔ Led by Kaiser Johann, Part of the Erstwelt
Never forget that the Muslims literally made up a new meaningless name for him when they forgot the name of Adam's Firstborn.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information