NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maori Empire
Secretary

Founded: May 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Maori Empire » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:
Maori Empire wrote:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY CANNOT HURT ME!?" Aroha screamed at Eliah. "LOOK AT THEM! THEIR FACES ARE A FRIGHTENING IMAGE, NOTHING BUT EMPTY HOLES CONSUMED WITH FIRE FROM THE UNDERWORLD, FUELED BY THE SOULS OF THOSE LOST AND DAMNED! I'm telling you, the evil Jack will be our downfall!"

Suddenly, as one of the guards attacked a pumpkin, his coir leggings caught on the candle and it set on fire, quickly spreading as the guard tried to stop and roll on the ground to stop it.

"You see!? They are demons of fire, and they'll kill us all!" Aroha panicked as she pulled out a sharktooth sword. "I refuse to let these orange balls of misery try and kill me." She said as she charged and butchered another pumpkin.

"Fellow Polynesians," General Castro-Stalina saluted the Maoris with her canteen of rum. "Calm. This is a safe place - as safety goes. I have been here for quite some time and I have not been molested. Neither has my fish or my duck. And we're not even armed." She smiled to herself at the idea of an armed duck and fish. "Sit down. Have a drink. Don't make a spectacle of yourselves."

"This place is safe, hm? Then how do you explain my guard being burnt by the orange demon, hm?" She said, pointing to the guard, naked and covered in burns, as she then pondered. "...though I guess you are right on a social regard, future woman. We are acting rather unprofessional on this one. We truly apologise. But may I ask; do you know anything of these Jacks of the Lantern world, and why they want us killed?"
Imagine an alternate timeline where the Polynesians that made itself at home in New Zealand created an empire that lasted for many centuries before, after their last (current) leader killed herself, faded into history.
-The new religion of Bokononism spawns in Micronesia and Kiribati. 
-Maori army orders 2,000 of the newfangled 'crossbows' from China.
-Upcoming Aborigines v. Papuans gladiator tournament event is live in Aotearoa.
-Fish flock into Pacific region at ever-growing rate; local Maori fishermen in awe

Current year: 563 B.C.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 pm

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
For some reason, that possibility reminded her of one very specific term. Reincarnation. Why did she feel so...desperate, when she thought about that? Such strange feelings flooded her in that instant, an overwhelming urge to just...embrace it. To forget that other world, the world of worthlessness and treachery, and embrace the reality that brought her comfort, some of of blissful, empty happiness. How could both be real? Had she died, come back? Had she been deluded, manipulated, broken? Were both of them irrealities?

There was no fate. Witheare had said that. Yet for some reason, she felt as though she were betraying her purpose by even being here. Yet she didn’t know what her purpose even was. It was so...overpowering. She had failed. Had she? Failed...failed...move on from that failure, by failing again, failing to hold back those pointless tears, why did she remember this, what was this, was this ream what was happening? She recalled a sight, and couldn’t help but speak aloud, just for a moment.

”I felt...so trapped. I...felt as though I was in some coffin, of excruciating pain and all-consuming ecstasy at once...something flashing in my head, I don’t know what, just...something, and I...that’s when I feel I failed most, yet came to live most, in all these muddled memories. How can...all of it be reality? Or is all of it an illusion? Is this reality, right now? I...”

"It is okay, Vezurea. We can figure this out together. Such machinations are not unusual to me." Witheare stated, hoping to reassure Vezurea. "You say you felt like you were in a coffin? Interesting..."

Witheare paused, and sipped some hot tea. "You keep saying that you feel like you failed. What do you feel like you failed at? Who do you feel like you let down?"

Umbral LowBlood wrote:Suddenly a loud crack of thunder struck near the saloon,
a Neko wandered in drenched head to toe he was shivering, beaten and one could mistake it for rain but a tear streaming down his face as he gritted his teeth.
He had a woman in one arm and a broken set of daggers in the other.
Hes clothes torn, his eyes darting around cautious of those around him but he had rarely anytime to spare. He had no idea what was going through his mind as he found a booth to lay his comrade in.
She got up and handed him a guitar she had strapped to her back.
With a broken voice"I'd hate to go out in a place like this." She coughed a bit of blood which ended up getting on both the guitar and the neko "Could you play me that song I taught you, your claws sound alot better th-."

She gets cut off by her comrade who started playing playing a song "Sorry if it sounds bad, I'm kinda having a panic attack."
"It's fine." She listens to the melody as she drifts off "I can't believe he throat chopped me me."

"I cant believe he took out Talon with a flick of a rock."

"Greetings, come on in. Are you both okay?"

”Failed...I feel like...I failed...” That was one thing that didn’t make any sense. The one connection these worlds had. Those she failed appeared the same. She remembered another rebirth. Trapped within the confines of some kind of cylinder, overwhelmed by agony, thrashing trying to resist as she drowned in clear fluid, almost blinded from the pain. Yet she had...given in. Was that right? What of that coffin, then? That was later. That was just beyond the point where memories diverged, and where there was only one history to recall. So many machines...another? Another rebirth, in the midst? She remembered lying down on some kind of operating table, harsh pain in her eye, flesh rotting, then regenerating, another voice speaking briefly in her mind, only to be...snuffed out.

Vezurea buried her head into the table for a moment. She couldn’t hold it back. Tears began to form in her uncovered eye. But she could remember. A figure, so often stained in boood, shrouded in red with purple beneath. Those eyes...a deep purple, like the hair of that...tyrant. That was the connection. Tyrant...Overlady...Creator...She Beyond Divinity...so many conflicts, so many connections. But that, in each rebirth, was who she felt she failed, save that time in the coffin. For in that time...she’d failed only one person, one desperate wish undone by her weakness...

”I failed...her. I failed...Her. She who made me...what I am. And she who made all...in reality. And...most of all, I failed...myself...”

She saw another with torn clothes...a neko. A neko!? She turned away her gaze. She couldn’t face one like that. Those...beings...those were always the tormented, the blessed, the minor traitors, Her every creation...she’d seen so many die. Smiling, laughing, singing. And others, others more grown up, falling to her own hands. She’d seen tally-marks carved in pain and blood upon their skin. She didn’t dare face one who brought forth such...ambivalent blissful anguish in her mind.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

13 Necropolis 13
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 13 Necropolis 13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:22 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
"It is okay, Vezurea. We can figure this out together. Such machinations are not unusual to me." Witheare stated, hoping to reassure Vezurea. "You say you felt like you were in a coffin? Interesting..."

Witheare paused, and sipped some hot tea. "You keep saying that you feel like you failed. What do you feel like you failed at? Who do you feel like you let down?"

”Failed...I feel like...I failed...” That was one thing that didn’t make any sense. The one connection these worlds had. Those she failed appeared the same. She remembered another rebirth. Trapped within the confines of some kind of cylinder, overwhelmed by agony, thrashing trying to resist as she drowned in clear fluid, almost blinded from the pain. Yet she had...given in. Was that right? What of that coffin, then? That was later. That was just beyond the point where memories diverged, and where there was only one history to recall. So many machines...another? Another rebirth, in the midst? She remembered lying down on some kind of operating table, harsh pain in her eye, flesh rotting, then regenerating, another voice speaking briefly in her mind, only to be...snuffed out.

Vezurea buried her head into the table for a moment. She couldn’t hold it back. Tears began to form in her uncovered eye. But she could remember. A figure, so often stained in boood, shrouded in red with purple beneath. Those eyes...a deep purple, like the hair of that...tyrant. That was the connection. Tyrant...Overlady...Creator...She Beyond Divinity...so many conflicts, so many connections. But that, in each rebirth, was who she felt she failed, save that time in the coffin. For in that time...she’d failed only one person, one desperate wish undone by her weakness...

”I failed...her. I failed...Her. She who made me...what I am. And she who made all...in reality. And...most of all, I failed...myself...”

She saw another with torn clothes...a neko. A neko!? She turned away her gaze. She couldn’t face one like that. Those...beings...those were always the tormented, the blessed, the minor traitors, Her every creation...she’d seen so many die. Smiling, laughing, singing. And others, others more grown up, falling to her own hands. She’d seen tally-marks carved in pain and blood upon their skin. She didn’t dare face one who brought forth such...ambivalent blissful anguish in her mind.

"Listen to me, Vezurea. Listen to me. You didn't fail anyone. You are here, right now." Witheare said, in a weak attempt at reassuring her.
Please refer to this nation as "Necropolis" in character.
A [1.8] civilization, according to this index. | Tier: 10 Level: 6 Type: 11 | Feel free to ask questions!
Current year: 2085 CE. | Disclaimer: This nation does not represent my actual views. | Member of the Anti-Democracy League.
Civil Rights, Economy, Political Freedom, Authoritarianism, Business Subsidization, Compliance, Corruption, Defense Forces, Ideological Radicality, Inclusiveness, Income Equality, Industry: Arms Manufacturing, Industry: Information Technology, Industry: Mining, Law Enforcement, Scientific Advancement, Sector: Manufacturing
All other NS stats are enemy propaganda.
Just your typical undead, magic-wielding, space-faring, genocidal empire.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:26 am

And in a stroke of luck, and good timing, Gwen shrunk back to a good 10 feet, and her mind is as normal as ever.

Oooh, that is good now, Gwen! Now, please stop drinking random potions that you found lying around!
- Exuberant Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Harumi

Woo-hoo! I may still be tall, but this is a manageable height! :P
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy Wv. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Maori Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Maori Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:31 am

Valentine Z wrote:And in a stroke of luck, and good timing, Gwen shrunk back to a good 10 feet, and her mind is as normal as ever.

Oooh, that is good now, Gwen! Now, please stop drinking random potions that you found lying around!
- Exuberant Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Harumi

- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy Wv. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

Aroha turned to Gwen, who had shrunk herself before, and looked at her in amazement.

"And I thought I was the tallest person in my village..." Aroha mentioned as she smiled in amazement. "...are you a mighty warrior of sorts in the future-world? Perhaps you know what these evil Jacks of the Lantern realm are doing, burning innocents with their demon powers?" She said, pointing her sword to a jack 'o' lantern outside before swinging her sword around and striking it, as the other guard had finished destroying the last of the pumpkins and the second one, now naked and covered in burns from being set on fire, had walked up next to her.
Last edited by Maori Empire on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine an alternate timeline where the Polynesians that made itself at home in New Zealand created an empire that lasted for many centuries before, after their last (current) leader killed herself, faded into history.
-Fish flock into Pacific region at ever-growing rate; local Maori fishermen in awe

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 am

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"Listen to me, Vezurea. Listen to me. You didn't fail anyone. You are here, right now." Witheare said, in a weak attempt at reassuring her.

”Exactly...I am here. I didn’t...why should I have done that, why should...” She sighed. ”In each world I’ve come to know...real or false...right or wrong...it was only for a fraction of a moment of a possible illusion I even seemed to care about myself...why should I? Others were always so much more important. I always needed to be accepting...willing...compliant...that was the only worth I ever felt. The knowledge I was useful to someone else...even if it meant sacrificing myself by their will...why should I care about myself? I was worthless. I still feel worthless. And yet...I know I should care. But nothing makes sense, I can’t work anything out, and I feel so...without meaning...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:39 am

Maori Empire wrote:Aroha turned to Gwen, who had shrunk herself before, and looked at her in amazement.

"And I thought I was the tallest person in my village..." Aroha mentioned as she smiled in amazement. "...are you a mighty warrior of sorts in the future-world? Perhaps you know what these evil Jacks of the Lantern realm are doing, burning innocents with their demon powers?" She said, pointing her sword to a jack 'o' lantern outside before swinging her sword around and striking it, as the other guard had finished destroying the last of the pumpkins and the second one, now naked and covered in burns from being set on fire, had walked up next to her.

At first, the four of them are confused, especially Holly. Then, it struck to Gwen.

Ahhh, yes, well, you could say that I am from the future, but at this point, I have explored so many timelines that I was from the past, coming in from the future... or living in the present now. Anyway... those things? Ahh, they are just harmless pumpkins. That's what we call a Halloween, a celebration of everything horror-themed and these Jack-o-Lanterns are one of those!

Holly looked at the naked guard.

Errm... err... would you like me to cool off those wounds? People say that ice water worsened burns, but a gradual coldness won't! Maybe get some clothes first, hm hm!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

13 Necropolis 13
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 13 Necropolis 13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:52 am

Valentine Z wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Violet searched for Robert. She'd heard he had left, but she still wanted to cuddle him, to tell him stories and discuss problems. She wanted to have love for a little while, before going back out to fight for those she had no love for. She took a drink from her flask of whiskey. She'd lay off the vodka tonight. She wanted to have a taste of May's blood. She really wanted it. She really, really did.

So, she stole the flask off of May's belt and twisted it open. Before May noticed, she chugged it all down, her mouth blood red. She laughed maniacally, until May turned around.

May began the exchange.

"What is that you've been drinking?"

"Um... punch."

"I know blood when I smell it, violet."
"Fine. Fine. I just wanted a taste, that's all."

"So you drank the whole bottle?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"You know that's slightly toxic to humans?"

"I don't care."

"It's your life, not mine."

Ahh, it is you, friend! I know you! You danced with Robert that night, yes? Don't worry, he's just on a break (and the fact that the character has no character yet!). So... yep, he will come back in a week!

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:Witheare grinned. "I can go colder, much colder!" she giggled. "But perhaps this isn't the embrace you meant."

Witheare's form tore apart into shadows, which grew to Gwen's height. The shadows reformed into Witheare, but at Gwen's size. "It's rare I ever have to do that." she said, before hugging Gwen.

Hahaha, no no no, my friend! Please keep your coolness to Holly! We humans can't take the sub-zero temperatures.

The four of them saw the change in height. Holly wasn't that surprised, seeing how she has that power. Valentijn and Gwen were shocked, while Clarissa... was being Clarissa... she was delighted and gave a small clap.

What in the- ahh, now I feel much more comfortable with the hugging out thing!

Hahahah, that is sooo fascinating! :P

That's something I... I actually see it a few times from Holly, but not like this!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

We are cold to the touch, and we can change form too! I think we are pretty similar! :D
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

Valentine Z wrote:And in a stroke of luck, and good timing, Gwen shrunk back to a good 10 feet, and her mind is as normal as ever.

"Was that the embrace from me you were waiting for during the black hole incident? You said you were waiting for an embrace from me." Witheare asked Gwen, before that form of her shrunk back down to child size.

"Yes, but can you be anyone, anywhere, at any time, Holly?" she asked.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:

”Exactly...I am here. I didn’t...why should I have done that, why should...” She sighed. ”In each world I’ve come to know...real or false...right or wrong...it was only for a fraction of a moment of a possible illusion I even seemed to care about myself...why should I? Others were always so much more important. I always needed to be accepting...willing...compliant...that was the only worth I ever felt. The knowledge I was useful to someone else...even if it meant sacrificing myself by their will...why should I care about myself? I was worthless. I still feel worthless. And yet...I know I should care. But nothing makes sense, I can’t work anything out, and I feel so...without meaning...”

"Then is then. Whatever happened then, happened then. The now is important. It isn't about that... Who are you, Vezurea, and what do you want?" Witheare asked, offering more tea to Vezurea.
Please refer to this nation as "Necropolis" in character.
A [1.8] civilization, according to this index. | Tier: 10 Level: 6 Type: 11 | Feel free to ask questions!
Current year: 2085 CE. | Disclaimer: This nation does not represent my actual views. | Member of the Anti-Democracy League.
Civil Rights, Economy, Political Freedom, Authoritarianism, Business Subsidization, Compliance, Corruption, Defense Forces, Ideological Radicality, Inclusiveness, Income Equality, Industry: Arms Manufacturing, Industry: Information Technology, Industry: Mining, Law Enforcement, Scientific Advancement, Sector: Manufacturing
All other NS stats are enemy propaganda.
Just your typical undead, magic-wielding, space-faring, genocidal empire.

Maori Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Maori Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:00 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Maori Empire wrote:Aroha turned to Gwen, who had shrunk herself before, and looked at her in amazement.

At first, the four of them are confused, especially Holly. Then, it struck to Gwen.

Ahhh, yes, well, you could say that I am from the future, but at this point, I have explored so many timelines that I was from the past, coming in from the future... or living in the present now. Anyway... those things? Ahh, they are just harmless pumpkins. That's what we call a Halloween, a celebration of everything horror-themed and these Jack-o-Lanterns are one of those!

Holly looked at the naked guard.

Errm... err... would you like me to cool off those wounds? People say that ice water worsened burns, but a gradual coldness won't! Maybe get some clothes first, hm hm!

"You... celebrate evil? That is... quite strange, to say the least, but I admire the world for not cowering at the sight of it, but much rather laughing in its' face." Aroha said. "Anyways, it is nice to know that those orange things you call 'pumpkins' are merely decorations with torches inside. Quite funny that I even was alarmed by such things." Aroha chuckled.

"Oh, as for him? Well, usually what we'd do to treat a burn would be to rub in with Aloe Vera while praying to Rehua, but we're happy to do it your way." Aroha said. "As for the nudity, it's not really taboo for us, but in fact encouraged to an extent due to religious reasons, but if it makes you that uncomfortable, we should have a spare set of coir armour in our other unharmed soldier's kit." She said as she removed the shield on the non-scathed guard's back and revealed a sack containing another set of coir.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:01 am

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:
Ahh, it is you, friend! I know you! You danced with Robert that night, yes? Don't worry, he's just on a break (and the fact that the character has no character yet!). So... yep, he will come back in a week!

Hahaha, no no no, my friend! Please keep your coolness to Holly! We humans can't take the sub-zero temperatures.

The four of them saw the change in height. Holly wasn't that surprised, seeing how she has that power. Valentijn and Gwen were shocked, while Clarissa... was being Clarissa... she was delighted and gave a small clap.

What in the- ahh, now I feel much more comfortable with the hugging out thing!

Hahahah, that is sooo fascinating! :P

That's something I... I actually see it a few times from Holly, but not like this!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

We are cold to the touch, and we can change form too! I think we are pretty similar! :D

"Was that the embrace from me you were waiting for during the black hole incident? You said you were waiting for an embrace from me." Witheare asked Gwen, before that form of her shrunk back down to child size.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

"Then is then. Whatever happened then, happened then. The now is important. It isn't about that... Who are you, Vezurea, and what do you want?" Witheare asked, offering more tea to Vezurea.

What do I want?

That was a question that gnawed at her. How was she supposed to know what she wanted when she didn’t know what she had been? The past allowed one to make choices, informed their character, yet Vezurea’s pasts were each uncertain and unforgiving. She didn’t want to be a part of either of them. She just wanted to...to...to be free of this feeling of failure and worthlessness.

”I want...to know. What happened. What I am. But above all else, I want...to move past the past, whichever one it may be, and...make myself feel worthy of existing...”

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:35 am

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Alright.'' Cowboy said, and went into the newly found room.

She flipped on a switch revealing an old dusty room it was a kitchen of sorts, there was even a button to cover the entrance to open up a middle section for a window as if to add that cafe effect to the place, but it didn't seem to work anymore the circuits rusted and old.
But there was alot of kitchenware and even a bunch of equipment for deserts and such. Seemingly unused for a long time.
"Look around for some canned goods while I go gather some of my own." She walks into a shadow and vanishes for awhile.
Most ingredients should be found all for the meats. That's where kairi went off to find.

Cowboy looked around for canned beans at first. It took it some time for him to find the correct table, but he found the beans eventually. Then he found a bunch of canned corn kernels, and canned tomatoes as well.

''Well, fresh tomatoes would be way better, but I guess, that canned tomatoes are good as well.'' Cowboy said.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:48 am

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:"Was that the embrace from me you were waiting for during the black hole incident? You said you were waiting for an embrace from me." Witheare asked Gwen, before that form of her shrunk back down to child size.

Well, if you call yourself Death, I guess that was it, then, haha! Either way, I am not sure at that point, but yeah, I am glad to be one of the Fates now.

Oooh, most certainly! :P Here, watch!

In some light and bright display, Holly split herself into two identical copies, and the other copy of her would morph into Valentijn.

Done, and done! See, right down to his very armor as well!

But of course, the difference being that, whatever Holly turns into, will still be blue. That's how you distinguish us!

Maori Empire wrote:"You... celebrate evil? That is... quite strange, to say the least, but I admire the world for not cowering at the sight of it, but much rather laughing in its' face." Aroha said. "Anyways, it is nice to know that those orange things you call 'pumpkins' are merely decorations with torches inside. Quite funny that I even was alarmed by such things." Aroha chuckled.

"Oh, as for him? Well, usually what we'd do to treat a burn would be to rub in with Aloe Vera while praying to Rehua, but we're happy to do it your way." Aroha said. "As for the nudity, it's not really taboo for us, but in fact encouraged to an extent due to religious reasons, but if it makes you that uncomfortable, we should have a spare set of coir armour in our other unharmed soldier's kit." She said as she removed the shield on the non-scathed guard's back and revealed a sack containing another set of coir.

Ahh, yes! It is indeed a little strange to be an event, don't you think so? Either way, I know that it's been popular with many of the people around!

Ooh, as for him? Don't worry, I can just do that from a distance!

Holly approached the burn victim and simply lowered the temperatures around the affected areas, all without laying a hand. It was something like taking the heat energy out of the surroundings, though ironically, for a being that is made out of cold lights and low energies, she certainly has a lot to spare.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Maori Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Maori Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:51 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
Low bloods wrote:She flipped on a switch revealing an old dusty room it was a kitchen of sorts, there was even a button to cover the entrance to open up a middle section for a window as if to add that cafe effect to the place, but it didn't seem to work anymore the circuits rusted and old.
But there was alot of kitchenware and even a bunch of equipment for deserts and such. Seemingly unused for a long time.
"Look around for some canned goods while I go gather some of my own." She walks into a shadow and vanishes for awhile.
Most ingredients should be found all for the meats. That's where kairi went off to find.

Cowboy looked around for canned beans at first. It took it some time for him to find the correct table, but he found the beans eventually. Then he found a bunch of canned corn kernels, and canned tomatoes as well.

''Well, fresh tomatoes would be way better, but I guess, that canned tomatoes are good as well.'' Cowboy said.

Aroha turned to the group and saw the cans that had tomatoes and corn and other fruits and such completely foreign to her. She inspected one other can, a tin of canned bread; it looked like food, but encased in some odd, hard material, like the metal the Chinese brang with them when they imported their crossbows. She tapped on the container and banged it on the table, even gnawing at it before she gave up and put it down, before looking to the Cowboy and his friend.

"Excuse me, future man, but how do you eat these strange hard things? They have food on them and things like that, but they aren't anything like food at all..." Aroha said. "...can you help?"

Valentine Z wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:"Was that the embrace from me you were waiting for during the black hole incident? You said you were waiting for an embrace from me." Witheare asked Gwen, before that form of her shrunk back down to child size.

Well, if you call yourself Death, I guess that was it, then, haha! Either way, I am not sure at that point, but yeah, I am glad to be one of the Fates now.

Oooh, most certainly! :P Here, watch!

In some light and bright display, Holly split herself into two identical copies, and the other copy of her would morph into Valentijn.

Done, and done! See, right down to his very armor as well!

But of course, the difference being that, whatever Holly turns into, will still be blue. That's how you distinguish us!

Maori Empire wrote:"You... celebrate evil? That is... quite strange, to say the least, but I admire the world for not cowering at the sight of it, but much rather laughing in its' face." Aroha said. "Anyways, it is nice to know that those orange things you call 'pumpkins' are merely decorations with torches inside. Quite funny that I even was alarmed by such things." Aroha chuckled.

Ahh, yes! It is indeed a little strange to be an event, don't you think so? Either way, I know that it's been popular with many of the people around!

Ooh, as for him? Don't worry, I can just do that from a distance!

Holly approached the burn victim and simply lowered the temperatures around the affected areas, all without laying a hand. It was something like taking the heat energy out of the surroundings, though ironically, for a being that is made out of cold lights and low energies, she certainly has a lot to spare.

The guard looked up to her, relieved as the burns ceased to be any more painful. Not knowing how to speak any form of English (canonically, Aroha shouldn't be either), he simply smiled as he said "Mauruuru koe, e te wahine" and grabbed his coir armour on the floor and strapping up, ceasing his public nudity.
Last edited by Maori Empire on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:00 am

Maori Empire wrote:The guard looked up to her, relieved as the burns ceased to be any more painful. Not knowing how to speak any form of English (canonically, Aroha shouldn't be either), he simply smiled as he said "Mauruuru koe, e te wahine" and grabbed his coir armour on the floor and strapping up, ceasing his public nudity.

Holly smiled, but no one could see her face. So she simply nods her head.

:)
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:37 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:

Violet spent herself into deep thought. When things troubled her, when she couldn't take it anymore, she'd just detach from it. She'd run away from her problems, and she'd kill or send to be killed anyone who might bring then up again. She just never faced her demons. But why? Was there a reason? Or was she just shrinking from it through cowardice? She asked herself. Still, she offered this solution.

"Look, Vezurea, all you've got to do is forget. Start a new life, start a new job, find a good person to live with. Just forget it. Detaching yourself is the best way to avoid torturing yourself over your memories. Go to therapy. Try everything in your power to distract yourself." The expression of her fair face was mixed, as Violet herself tried to suppress that which haunted her.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:56 am

Meanwhile, as the Castilians were chattering, a young gnome girl clad in overalls, a white T-shirt and dirty gloves with bare feet and goggles with a broken lens in one eye, where Gonzalo turned and smiled as he embraced him.

"Hola, mi amor! I am so joyed to see you again. I've been homesick at the vets' reunion because of you... how's things back home?" He said as he marched over to the gnome, kissing her on the lips for a moment before putting her 3-foot-tall form down, causing the nearby guards to gag. "Oh, Gonzalo... you and your god-forbidden midget fetish."

"Aw, shoot! David 'n' ah have been doin' as swell as a pig in the mud!" The gnome said in a Southern American accent.

"Dear lord, it even sounds like a gringo. But that's the gnome for you, I suppose..." Alejandro mentioned as the gnome then waddled up to him and jumped up to punch him in the balls, Mario style, causing Alejandro to kneel and yelp in pain.

"Oooooohhh, dios mio..." Alejandro moaned as he fell over, the gnome smirking as he walked back over to Gonzalo and hugged his leg.
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:48 am

The South Falls wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

Violet spent herself into deep thought. When things troubled her, when she couldn't take it anymore, she'd just detach from it. She'd run away from her problems, and she'd kill or send to be killed anyone who might bring then up again. She just never faced her demons. But why? Was there a reason? Or was she just shrinking from it through cowardice? She asked herself. Still, she offered this solution.

"Look, Vezurea, all you've got to do is forget. Start a new life, start a new job, find a good person to live with. Just forget it. Detaching yourself is the best way to avoid torturing yourself over your memories. Go to therapy. Try everything in your power to distract yourself." The expression of her fair face was mixed, as Violet herself tried to suppress that which haunted her.

Forget...move on, as if it never happened...begin anew...a second chance...why did this all feel...familiar? In each world in her mind, each rebirth have her such thoughts. The rebirth in a vat, the resurrection in a hospital and the reincarnation in a coffin each shared that. Forget. The old was a lie. The new is reality. Accept it. Move on. Forget the past. Yet she could not forget, for that was all she had.

”Therapy? Where could I find therapy...each world I know...is at war. Death, slaughter, massacre...madness...there is no therapy for me there, only shame, and sorrow, and agony and death. Beyond that history...beyond my very own life...what is there left for me?”

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:05 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Violet spent herself into deep thought. When things troubled her, when she couldn't take it anymore, she'd just detach from it. She'd run away from her problems, and she'd kill or send to be killed anyone who might bring then up again. She just never faced her demons. But why? Was there a reason? Or was she just shrinking from it through cowardice? She asked herself. Still, she offered this solution.

Forget...move on, as if it never happened...begin anew...a second chance...why did this all feel...familiar? In each world in her mind, each rebirth have her such thoughts. The rebirth in a vat, the resurrection in a hospital and the reincarnation in a coffin each shared that. Forget. The old was a lie. The new is reality. Accept it. Move on. Forget the past. Yet she could not forget, for that was all she had.

”Therapy? Where could I find therapy...each world I know...is at war. Death, slaughter, massacre...madness...there is no therapy for me there, only shame, and sorrow, and agony and death. Beyond that history...beyond my very own life...what is there left for me?”

"Hold on! I've got just the answer for you!" Alejandro said as he pulled out a bag of purple dust. "Whenever I'm in the dumps, I just take this nice clump of cortezite. And believe me, it... it... oh dios mio, the buzz is dying, hold on.." He said as he poured the purple dust onto a table and snorted it up, bouncing right back up. "Ah! That's the kick I needed! Hoo, this is good stuff!" He said as he then coughed up some blood before looking upwards. "...so, how 'bout it?"

"No, hombre, we are NOT doing cortezite or ANY sort of drugs in my vicinity..." Celaeno said as she swept the powder into a bag and placed it in between her cleavage, then walked away.

"Well, shit, that's my plans ruined... Well, Plan B is a night of debauchery. Eliah and Mathias are probably going to get down and, disgustingly enough, Gonzalo and the midget are also presumably making sweet love... why did I have to be stationed here? I want to go down to Maracaibo, snort some lines and shag some nines, damnit... well, I guess we're both in a rut."

"Partner, y'all know she's goin' through some deep shit. She's being haunted by her own bloody past, and here you are comparing something like that to, like, 24 hours without a damn rut. I mean, sex, sex, sex. Is that really all you darned Guats think about?" the Gnome said.
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:09 am

Maori Empire wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Cowboy looked around for canned beans at first. It took it some time for him to find the correct table, but he found the beans eventually. Then he found a bunch of canned corn kernels, and canned tomatoes as well.

Aroha turned to the group and saw the cans that had tomatoes and corn and other fruits and such completely foreign to her. She inspected one other can, a tin of canned bread; it looked like food, but encased in some odd, hard material, like the metal the Chinese brang with them when they imported their crossbows. She tapped on the container and banged it on the table, even gnawing at it before she gave up and put it down, before looking to the Cowboy and his friend.

"Excuse me, future man, but how do you eat these strange hard things? They have food on them and things like that, but they aren't anything like food at all..." Aroha said. "...can you help?''

''That is a tin can, my friend. Some of the food is stored in tin cans nowadays, so it would stay fresh for a longer time Not only that, but some... liquids are being put into them as well, so they could be used longer. To open a can, you usually would use a can opener, but you can open it well with a knife as well - in fact, that was the thing, that we did, before can openers were invented. Look, I will get it open.'' Cowboy said, and then struck his knife in the can's cover, and started to slowly open the can. It was a bit hard, but he managed to open it in the end. It had a canned bread inside it.

''Here you go. Food is inside it.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Maori Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Maori Empire » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:32 am

Maori Empire wrote:

"Excuse me, future man, but how do you eat these strange hard things? They have food on them and things like that, but they aren't anything like food at all..." Aroha said. "...can you help?''

''That is a tin can, my friend. Some of the food is stored in tin cans nowadays, so it would stay fresh for a longer time Not only that, but some... liquids are being put into them as well, so they could be used longer. To open a can, you usually would use a can opener, but you can open it well with a knife as well - in fact, that was the thing, that we did, before can openers were invented. Look, I will get it open.'' Cowboy said, and then struck his knife in the can's cover, and started to slowly open the can. It was a bit hard, but he managed to open it in the end. It had a canned bread inside it.

Aroha, intrigued by the can and surprised at how easy it was to open, wandered over to take the can, as she looked at it carefully and poked the lump of canned bread with her finger before putting it out inter her own hand and taking a bite out of it. It tasted fairly disgusting, but intriguing to her...

"Well... this is odd. You said this kind of food was meant to last for a longer time than regular food? That is quite amazing... I suppose if the need for survival comes, you future people can feast on your 'tin cans' whenever it is needed." Aroha said. "But don't worry; this comes from somebody who has been eating tropical fruit, chicken and fish her whole life. Still, while your cans would prove useful, it can't possibly compare to going out on a hunt when it is needed. Both enticing and tactical for survival."

"Say, what other kinds of things do you have in your cans? Is there can fish? can-banana? can... human?" Aroha said, as she soon gasped as she realised the last one. "Actually, ignore that last one, please... just tell me what kind of cans there are."

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 am

Low bloods wrote:She flipped on a switch revealing an old dusty room it was a kitchen of sorts, there was even a button to cover the entrance to open up a middle section for a window as if to add that cafe effect to the place, but it didn't seem to work anymore the circuits rusted and old.

Kairi skippedout of a portal, bullets whizzing past as she held freshly cut meat of both a cow and a pig. Also a few other ingredients, like tomatoes and a few odd ones like a stock of corn which she held in her mouth and a full watermelon.
She said something muffled but then puts all of it on a counter and the beef and pork up on hooks "I also have a chicken, dont kill it, as it is now my pet."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Umbral LowBlood
Civilian

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Umbral LowBlood » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:49 am

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Umbral LowBlood wrote:Suddenly a loud crack of thunder struck near the saloon,
a Neko wandered in drenched head to toe he was shivering, beaten and one could mistake it for rain but a tear streaming down his face as he gritted his teeth.
He had a woman in one arm and a broken set of daggers in the other.
Hes clothes torn, his eyes darting around cautious of those around him but he had rarely anytime to spare. He had no idea what was going through his mind as he found a booth to lay his comrade in.
She got up and handed him a guitar she had strapped to her back.
With a broken voice"I'd hate to go out in a place like this." She coughed a bit of blood which ended up getting on both the guitar and the neko "Could you play me that song I taught you, your claws sound alot better th-."

She gets cut off by her comrade who started playing playing a song "Sorry if it sounds bad, I'm kinda having a panic attack."
"It's fine." She listens to the melody as she drifts off "I can't believe he throat chopped me me."

"I cant believe he took out Talon with a flick of a rock."

The neko responds "No, I'm not ok. I'm alone, she's only alive as long as her magic can keep her. My best friend betrayed us and nearly killed me."
Surprised this nation is still intact,
so are we.
This is an alternate universe for low blood.
We still arnt flippin zombies people!

Oof, almost forgot NS stats,they don't exist here.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:54 am

Maori Empire wrote:"This place is safe, hm? Then how do you explain my guard being burnt by the orange demon, hm?" She said, pointing to the guard, naked and covered in burns, as she then pondered. "...though I guess you are right on a social regard, future woman. We are acting rather unprofessional on this one. We truly apologise. But may I ask; do you know anything of these Jacks of the Lantern world, and why they want us killed?"

The General shrugged. "You have to be careful with fire. I wouldn't say it 'wants' you killed but it can hurt you if you don't respect it. I would suggest starting by not attacking everything you see like a maniac." She took a drink. She contemplated offering one to the Maoris but if they couldn't handle fire, alcohol would probably be too much for them too. "I've never been called a 'future woman' before. To most of the... patrons here, I'm probably in the past. A lot of our technology comes from the 1960s - but my uniform is a state-of-the art photo-print." She wondered if she should mention that the bugs that had been digitally removed. "We're stuck here...." She looked around the room. "No offense to anybody here.... We're stuck here because our aircraft is older than I am and not holding together as well as I am." She checked her balance. Falling off her stool at this point would tend to negate her point.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am

Maori Empire wrote:

Aroha, intrigued by the can and surprised at how easy it was to open, wandered over to take the can, as she looked at it carefully and poked the lump of canned bread with her finger before putting it out inter her own hand and taking a bite out of it. It tasted fairly disgusting, but intriguing to her...

"Well... this is odd. You said this kind of food was meant to last for a longer time than regular food? That is quite amazing... I suppose if the need for survival comes, you future people can feast on your 'tin cans' whenever it is needed." Aroha said. "But don't worry; this comes from somebody who has been eating tropical fruit, chicken and fish her whole life. Still, while your cans would prove useful, it can't possibly compare to going out on a hunt when it is needed. Both enticing and tactical for survival."

"Say, what other kinds of things do you have in your cans? Is there can fish? can-banana? can... human?" Aroha said, as she soon gasped as she realised the last one. "Actually, ignore that last one, please... just tell me what kind of cans there are."

''Well, we have canned meat, and canned fruits, obviously. As for cans themselves... Along with tin cans, we have steel cans, but they are often classified as 2 piece cans and 3 piece cans. Although cans are mostly used for holding food and beverages, but they can also contain things like che... I meant, things like poison, or something like that.''

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Cowboy looked around for canned beans at first. It took it some time for him to find the correct table, but he found the beans eventually. Then he found a bunch of canned corn kernels, and canned tomatoes as well.

Kairi skippedout of a portal, bullets whizzing past as she held freshly cut meat of both a cow and a pig. Also a few other ingredients, like tomatoes and a few odd ones like a stock of corn which she held in her mouth and a full watermelon.
She said something muffled but then puts all of it on a counter and the beef and pork up on hooks "I also have a chicken, dont kill it, as it is now my pet."

''Alright. I think, that we should be able to make a soup now. At first, we need to sauté the bacon, until it becomes brown. Then we should add ground beef, and then afterwards - a bunch of garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.''

''Then we should add the rest of ingredients, asides from corn, and boil it. After that, we should simmer it for a while, and add corn. After adding corn, we should continue to simmer the soup.''

''And no, I will not kill your chicken - it is a strange choice for a pet, but isn't that strange enough.'' Lone Cowboy sighed.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Maori Empire wrote:

''Well, we have canned meat, and canned fruits, obviously. As for cans themselves... Along with tin cans, we have steel cans, but they are often classified as 2 piece cans and 3 piece cans. Although cans are mostly used for holding food and beverages, but they can also contain things like che... I meant, things like poison, or something like that.''

Low bloods wrote:Kairi skippedout of a portal, bullets whizzing past as she held freshly cut meat of both a cow and a pig. Also a few other ingredients, like tomatoes and a few odd ones like a stock of corn which she held in her mouth and a full watermelon.

''Alright. I think, that we should be able to make a soup now. At first, we need to sauté the bacon, until it becomes brown. Then we should add ground beef, and then afterwards - a bunch of garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.''

''Then we should add the rest of ingredients, asides from corn, and boil it. After that, we should simmer it for a while, and add corn. After adding corn, we should continue to simmer the soup.''

''And no, I will not kill your chicken - it is a strange choice for a pet, but isn't that strange enough.'' Lone Cowboy sighed.

"I feel like I should be writing this down, it sounds like you're a pro. I wonder how many recipes you know? Do you know how to make jerky, I never had the chance to try it."
Kairi spoke idly as she watched him go, her tail sliced up the watermelon as she offered it to the two around her.

"With a chicken I can make a frittata. I dont eat much human food, but I do get curious."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives