NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:02 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m here to record data on the lot of you, so when time comes, we can kill all of you.”

“or something like that”

Ahh, so you are here to kill the Fate. Brilliant idea, I must say! I certainly am bored of my job of being a Goddess, and would gladly let someone do my job! Haha, nah... I will wait around when that happens, you see?
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wit. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison

Gwen likes to think she is a Fate. Unfortunately, it is a blurred line on how much power she can use.

Shut it, I can use everything to my liking, even modifying these people!
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wit. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison

It's illegal. "Anti-Godmodding Clause 5398B." And stop talking to the narrator.

Ugggh, fine, fine... Do people still come here just for the drinks, or do they fight here a lot? Alcohol and magical/tech fights aren't always a wise combination.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m here to record data on the lot of you, so when time comes, we can kill all of you.”

“or something like that”

Ahh, so you are here to kill the Fate. Brilliant idea, I must say! I certainly am bored of my job of being a Goddess, and would gladly let someone do my job! Haha, nah... I will wait around when that happens, you see?

Gwen likes to think she is a Fate. Unfortunately, it is a blurred line on how much power she can use.

Shut it, I can use everything to my liking, even modifying these people!

It's illegal. "Anti-Godmodding Clause 5398B." And stop talking to the narrator.

Ugggh, fine, fine... Do people still come here just for the drinks, or do they fight here a lot? Alcohol and magical/tech fights aren't always a wise combination.

“ah, you’re mentally unhinged and talk a lot, great
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
most glorious puppet of UIJ
i am almost certainly drunk/high on NS, forgive me (or not idc) if its' obvious
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“ah, you’re mentally unhinged and talk a lot, great

Hey, I am not the only one that talks to the great big people in the sky! They control and- wait... can you see them, even? You know, the people?
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:“I- will- explode- when- it- comes-“ came the voice through comms. The girl who was actually in the bar, meanwhile, showed no sign of caring- although she was rather unable to do much behind mumble and make vague hand gestures to communicate anyway. “What- do- you- mean- pay-? I- have- nothing- to- pay- with- anyway- but- life-.”

She then turned towards the other woman, at which point- perhaps a little fast- the supervisor spoke again. “Portal- distortion- is- a- documented- risk- of- travel- I- will- endure.”

"Okay. Have fun bleeding out, I guess," the pinkette replied. "If you don't really want help, I won't force it on you."

Hellham wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote:Slaine stared, unblinking, for a moment. Her body turned to cards and reformed, giving Slaine a copy of her dress to Slaine's white-red-black color scheme, and purple high heels.

Akeldama watched without any significant change in her expression, taking on a slightly curious look in addition to her amused one. "An interesting ability," she commented, "not necessarily one I myself would have or desire, but interesting nonetheless." Akeldama then looked over Slaine’s variant of her dress, unbothered by the plagiarism.

"I'm not really sure how to respond to that," Slaine replied, the cards that made up the dress shifting back into her typical uniform as she spoke. "I'll stop stealing from you now."
Last edited by Planet Illysia on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“ah, you’re mentally unhinged and talk a lot, great

Hey, I am not the only one that talks to the great big people in the sky! They control and- wait... can you see them, even? You know, the people?

“no, you’re just crazy”
Leviathan leaned in and whisper to her. ”shut the fuck up or they’ll fucking notice”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Hellham
Civilian

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:
Hellham wrote:
Akeldama watched without any significant change in her expression, taking on a slightly curious look in addition to her amused one. "An interesting ability," she commented, "not necessarily one I myself would have or desire, but interesting nonetheless." Akeldama then looked over Slaine’s variant of her dress, unbothered by the plagiarism.

"I'm not really sure how to respond to that," Slaine replied, the cards that made up the dress shifting back into her typical uniform as she spoke. "I'll stop stealing from you now."

Akeldama chuckled. "Oh, I am not bothered, my dear. Just be sure to name me when you’re asked about that dress design, hm?" She said with a smile.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Illustrious State of Hellham
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:12 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“no, you’re just crazy”
Leviathan leaned in and whisper to her. ”shut the fuck up or they’ll fucking notice”

Gwen sweated a little. They know? They are aware?! Well, of course they are! Though who will notice? She probably won't ask.

All right, then. Sorry! :P So... how's the weather today?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“no, you’re just crazy”

Gwen sweated a little. They know? They are aware?! Well, of course they are! Though who will notice? She probably won't ask.

All right, then. Sorry! :P So... how's the weather today?

“I donno, you were literally just outside”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:19 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“I donno, you were literally just outside”

Oooh, right! It was soooo sunny, haha! The weather that we Valentians love, of course! Though... I could use an air conditioner or two, really. So... tell me more about yourself. Are you like a talking ship?
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Hellham wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote:"I'm not really sure how to respond to that," Slaine replied, the cards that made up the dress shifting back into her typical uniform as she spoke. "I'll stop stealing from you now."

Akeldama chuckled. "Oh, I am not bothered, my dear. Just be sure to name me when you’re asked about that dress design, hm?" She said with a smile.

"Ok," Slaine said, blinking and scratching her head. That wasn't really what she was worried about, but it was kind of nice anyways. "...I will, I guess."
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

Hellham
Civilian

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:
Hellham wrote:

"Ok," Slaine said, blinking and scratching her head. That wasn't really what she was worried about, but it was kind of nice anyways. "...I will, I guess."

Akeldama smiled pleasantly before looking at the time. "Well, it seems I must be off for now. Take care, and do try to avoid killing each other, hm?" She said in an amused tone to those in the room, leaving shortly afterwards.

(G’night)
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Illustrious State of Hellham
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I donno, you were literally just outside”

Oooh, right! It was soooo sunny, haha! The weather that we Valentians love, of course! Though... I could use an air conditioner or two, really. So... tell me more about yourself. Are you like a talking ship?

“I am an AI of a warship. I’m just using this Sentinel body to get about.”
Hellham wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote:"Ok," Slaine said, blinking and scratching her head. That wasn't really what she was worried about, but it was kind of nice anyways. "...I will, I guess."

Akeldama smiled pleasantly before looking at the time. "Well, it seems I must be off for now. Take care, and do try to avoid killing each other, hm?" She said in an amused tone to those in the room, leaving shortly afterwards.

(G’night)

“no promises”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:54 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“I am an AI of a warship. I’m just using this Sentinel body to get about.”

So, are you a good and happy AI like Clarissa... or an evil one like Clarissa?

(It's an inside joke on the two Clarissas - one from Valentine Z, one from Samantha-Higgs).
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:04 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:“I- will- explode- when- it- comes-“ came the voice through comms. The girl who was actually in the bar, meanwhile, showed no sign of caring- although she was rather unable to do much behind mumble and make vague hand gestures to communicate anyway. “What- do- you- mean- pay-? I- have- nothing- to- pay- with- anyway- but- life-.”

She then turned towards the other woman, at which point- perhaps a little fast- the supervisor spoke again. “Portal- distortion- is- a- documented- risk- of- travel- I- will- endure.”

Kresge looked over at the child, and frowned slightly. He pulled a small pin-like object from some inner pocket of his coat, and stood it point-down on the table. It seemed to balance perfectly well - as it wobbled slightly, there was a barely-perceptible shimmer on the surrounding floor. A faint circle had been drawn around their table. He turned to Indigo.

"Just a little extra protection. Have to look out for employees, after all. And I'm not entirely sure I trust in whoever is... controlling that body."

Areagne, too, took precautions. Her eyes seemed to flash for a moment, and there was a faint crackling. Beyond that, and a vague ozone-like smell, nothing else was evident for the time being. The golem remained impassive. It was disposable, after all.
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I am an AI of a warship. I’m just using this Sentinel body to get about.”

So, are you a good and happy AI like Clarissa... or an evil one like Clarissa?

(It's an inside joke on the two Clarissas - one from Valentine Z, one from Samantha-Higgs).

“Depends on your definition of good and bad i guess”

Leviathan's crassness seemed to be wearing off, as if he was getting tired.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:20 pm

"you're all psychopaths"
"all of you"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:41 pm

"Almost reminds me of old times. Except that nobody here is too familiar of a face. But everything is crazy and everyone is either getting called or calling someone crazy."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:44 pm

[Deleted]
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:33 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Almost reminds me of old times. Except that nobody here is too familiar of a face. But everything is crazy and everyone is either getting called or calling someone crazy."

”There are no crazies here, only saner man. Who can endure the shit we have witness in our careers.” Commented, John Mercer, looking up after cleaning his schlagen rifle. ”The crazies are the ones, who have failed to maintain their so-called sanity, when they are faced with an situation straight from the void.” He added, placing his weapon into a storage dimension and hailing a server for a cup of coffee.

"Do you even know what you're talking about? Because it sounds to me like you're talking out of your ass about sanity while creepily cleaning a rifle, doesn't paint a good picture you bumbling fool"
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:21 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:”There are no crazies here, only saner man. Who can endure the shit we have witness in our careers.” Commented, John Mercer, looking up after cleaning his schlagen rifle. ”The crazies are the ones, who have failed to maintain their so-called sanity, when they are faced with an situation straight from the void.” He added, placing his weapon into a storage dimension and hailing a server for a cup of coffee.

"Do you even know what you're talking about? Because it sounds to me like you're talking out of your ass about sanity while creepily cleaning a rifle, doesn't paint a good picture you bumbling fool"

(The reason The knight is saying this and not Vixen is because is because I don't believe he really minds the personality as of the knight who always sits back watching.)

"You know why I come here, to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. I know your a machine but you gotta have some way to get that stick lodged out from your mechanical rear."
This knight spoke as his he placed his hand on his helmet, perhaps he had a migrane, he seems equally annoyed by a variety of things.
"Its like your giving your two cents but you got a pocket full of pennies, throwing them at every new face."
He laughs
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:59 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:"Do you even know what you're talking about? Because it sounds to me like you're talking out of your ass about sanity while creepily cleaning a rifle, doesn't paint a good picture you bumbling fool"

(The reason The knight is saying this and not Vixen is because is because I don't believe he really minds the personality as of the knight who always sits back watching.)

"You know why I come here, to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. I know your a machine but you gotta have some way to get that stick lodged out from your mechanical rear."
This knight spoke as his he placed his hand on his helmet, perhaps he had a migrane, he seems equally annoyed by a variety of things.
"Its like your giving your two cents but you got a pocket full of pennies, throwing them at every new face."
He laughs

(what are you talking about)

"you're cosplaying as a knight, how am I suppose to take anything you say seriously you metallic stain on humanity"
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:46 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(The reason The knight is saying this and not Vixen is because is because I don't believe he really minds the personality as of the knight who always sits back watching.)

He laughs

(what are you talking about)

"you're cosplaying as a knight, how am I suppose to take anything you say seriously you metallic stain on humanity"

(I just thought I should state that I'm switching characters. Often times I do it on the fly. I just thought I should say it just to avoid confusion.)

"I've heard of corruption in an AI but your case is a bit much...

Learn some Lowbloodian culture you ignorant machine, we wear armor such as this, a bullet is all it takes to debunk your cosplay theory."

He said this as he casually grabbed a pistol left by a random drunk and shot himself in the leg, the bullet deflected off the leg plate into the floor.

"This cosplay can take on a few rounds of a tactical shotgun, chump.
I may be a stain but I bet you arnt even safe for the environment? When you go obsolete that body will just rust away only leaving behind a little chemical smudge. Perhaps one for the future of AI to learn from."

He crossed his arms and sat back down, lettingout a deep sigh as he placed the gun on the counter.
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(what are you talking about)

(I just thought I should state that I'm switching characters. Often times I do it on the fly. I just thought I should say it just to avoid confusion.)

Learn some Lowbloodian culture you ignorant machine, we wear armor such as this, a bullet is all it takes to debunk your cosplay theory."

He said this as he casually grabbed a pistol left by a random drunk and shot himself in the leg, the bullet deflected off the leg plate into the floor.

I may be a stain but I bet you arnt even safe for the environment? When you go obsolete that body will just rust away only leaving behind a little chemical smudge. Perhaps one for the future of AI to learn from."

He crossed his arms and sat back down, lettingout a deep sigh as he placed the gun on the counter.

(I mean I don't know any of your characters anyways)

"Lowbloodian culture? What, is that some sort of diabetics cult?"

Leviathan didn't seem too impressed by the idiotic and unsafe discharge, rather he was quite angered. "You're a fucking idiot, that could have ricocheted and hit someone you actual brain dead, dimwitted, massive retard"
"You are the literal opposite of safe you moron, and you speak of things you know nothing of. Is this "lowbloodian" culture, just a bunch of brain dead idiots in impractical and ridiculous full plate armor that shoot themselves? I'm disgusted."

Leviathan drew his sidearm, he was going to have to keep an eye on this crazy. This guy was unstable and a threat to those around him.

(cough metal plate armor can't stop bullets cough cough)
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:22 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(I just thought I should state that I'm switching characters. Often times I do it on the fly. I just thought I should say it just to avoid confusion.)

(I mean I don't know any of your characters anyways)

Leviathan didn't seem too impressed by the idiotic and unsafe discharge, rather he was quite angered. "You're a fucking idiot, that could have ricocheted and hit someone you actual brain dead, dimwitted, massive retard"
"You are the literal opposite of safe you moron, and you speak of things you know nothing of. Is this "lowbloodian" culture, just a bunch of brain dead idiots in impractical and ridiculous full plate armor that shoot themselves? I'm disgusted."

Leviathan drew his sidearm, he was going to have to keep an eye on this crazy. This guy was unstable and a threat to those around him.

(I'll just say I have alot.)
"That's like saying everyone in Australia has a pet kangaroo. The reason the nation is called that is because it homes a vary rare bloodborne illness."
He seemed rather vague but one often times does when talking about Lowblood.

"Think of it as a simple bar trick." He laughs "How could I hit someone in the head if I was aiming down. You see the reason I shot at my leg was to safely demonstrate the capability of my armor, it wasn't going to hit someone unless they were right next to me because the angle was rather a straight shot, there's no way it would somehow fly away from me because of that factor." He nods

He thought about his words on "Lowbloodian culture" and replies.
"Not all use their heads, but some are bold, and some are vary well braindead. I was just proving a point."

(I never said it was metal *wink*. No but this nation is a mix of medievil/FT/maybe even a little bit of dark fantasy. There's knights, magic, power armor, orbital space cannons, castles alot of crazy stuff.)
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:28 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(I mean I don't know any of your characters anyways)

(I'll just say I have alot.)
"That's like saying everyone in Australia has a pet kangaroo. The reason the nation is called that is because it homes a vary rare bloodborne illness."
He seemed rather vague but one often times does when talking about Lowblood.

"Think of it as a simple bar trick." He laughs "How could I hit someone in the head if I was aiming down. You see the reason I shot at my leg was to safely demonstrate the capability of my armor, it wasn't going to hit someone unless they were right next to me because the angle was rather a straight shot, there's no way it would somehow fly away from me because of that factor." He nods

He thought about his words on "Lowbloodian culture" and replies.
"Not all use their heads, but some are bold, and some are vary well braindead. I was just proving a point."

(I never said it was metal *wink*. No but this nation is a mix of medievil/FT/maybe even a little bit of dark fantasy. There's knights, magic, power armor, orbital space cannons, castles alot of crazy stuff.)

(That’s not how ricochet works)

“So it is a diabetics cult, I was right”

“A bar trick is downing a bottle of vodka in seconds, you’re just simply retard. That’s not how ricochet works, it was unsafe, and I can’t wait till you put a bullet through your head.”

“You’re not a clown, you’re the entire circus.”

(great)
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives