NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu May 30, 2019 2:53 pm

The girl in the naval uniform- Sawagi- accepted the drink, though turned her head a little further down when the bartender pointed out her tears. “Thank you. And...you noticed? I’m sorry. I thought I could hide that.” She took a gentle sip of the water, appreciating the texture and empty flavour. Water was, after all, one of her favourite things. She looked around the Saloon. She’d been here before, but she was hardly a regular. Sawagi took her water and sat down an an empty table.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:"You seem to be getting bigger, I tried even raising the ceiling when the reconstruction happened, damn explosions keep occurring."

Don't worry about that! I will indeed be stopping at 60 meters, and I will not be growing anymore after that, hehe! So... well, how are you? You seemed... new!
As in, I'm certain that you are not new to this place, but to me, this is most likely the first time I am seeing you, or has my memory failed me? I don't know, ha!

- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Marnix Svtw. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 6:10 pm

The two super-elite criminals Franz and Slaine rolled past the horizon without their signature green cloaks, letting their greaser and magician-esque attires respectively go unhidden. Their sights were immediately assailed by the sight of some absolute titan stuck within the door.

Slaine was under the impression that Valentijn was a mech, and spoke to him as such. "Did you really think you'd fit that in there?" She asked and chided.

Franz was more or less kinder about it in a sharp reversal of their typical roles, albeit with self-serving intentions. He just wanted to get into the building, after all. "You...uh, need help with that?"
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu May 30, 2019 6:48 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:The two super-elite criminals Franz and Slaine rolled past the horizon without their signature green cloaks, letting their greaser and magician-esque attires respectively go unhidden. Their sights were immediately assailed by the sight of some absolute titan stuck within the door.

Slaine was under the impression that Valentijn was a mech, and spoke to him as such. "Did you really think you'd fit that in there?" She asked and chided.

Franz was more or less kinder about it in a sharp reversal of their typical roles, albeit with self-serving intentions. He just wanted to get into the building, after all. "You...uh, need help with that?"

In his mind, he was screaming and shouting for help, even worried that he would be stuck in this bar forever. But outside?

Nah, I am good, thank you very much. So... yeah, I guess I will stay here awhile! The name's Valentijn! I err... use the back door, please! Front door is occupied.
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Marnix Svtw. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:The girl in the naval uniform- Sawagi- accepted the drink, though turned her head a little further down when the bartender pointed out her tears. “Thank you. And...you noticed? I’m sorry. I thought I could hide that.” She took a gentle sip of the water, appreciating the texture and empty flavour. Water was, after all, one of her favourite things. She looked around the Saloon. She’d been here before, but she was hardly a regular. Sawagi took her water and sat down an an empty table.

"I have eyes everywheremy dear." He said as a rather playful quip before she headed out of interaction.
Valentine Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You seem to be getting bigger, I tried even raising the ceiling when the reconstruction happened, damn explosions keep occurring."

Don't worry about that! I will indeed be stopping at 60 meters, and I will not be growing anymore after that, hehe! So... well, how are you? You seemed... new!
As in, I'm certain that you are not new to this place, but to me, this is most likely the first time I am seeing you, or has my memory failed me? I don't know, ha!

"Oh me? I've been around here for a long time. My lore is far too confusing to understand. Just know I'm one of the bartenders here, I try to keep an eye on everything. " He chuckles "My name is Vixen."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Valentine Z wrote:In his mind, he was screaming and shouting for help, even worried that he would be stuck in this bar forever. But outside?

Nah, I am good, thank you very much. So... yeah, I guess I will stay here awhile! The name's Valentijn! I err... use the back door, please! Front door is occupied.

Franz disregarded the giant's advice. "Here, I'm going to give you a little push. Don't worry about the door, or, uh, collateral damage." Not giving the giant time to complain, he'd immediately try to shove Val into the building with his colossal super strength.

Slaine sighed and prepared to deflect any rubble or whatever.
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Thu May 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Oh me? I've been around here for a long time. My lore is far too confusing to understand. Just know I'm one of the bartenders here, I try to keep an eye on everything. " He chuckles "My name is Vixen."

Ahh, okay! Now I remember! Hey, we actually exchanged a few words here and there before! I am Valentijn, as you might have known!

(I'm not gonna do the name-aligning thing for a while now... too much for Ram's Saloon to fill in a lot of words. :P )

Planet Illysia wrote:Franz disregarded the giant's advice. "Here, I'm going to give you a little push. Don't worry about the door, or, uh, collateral damage." Not giving the giant time to complain, he'd immediately try to shove Val into the building with his colossal super strength.

Slaine sighed and prepared to deflect any rubble or whatever.

Whoa, whoa, what the heck are you doing! Ok, push from the foot, not from anywhere else, not especially my head or hands! Be carefu-

Before Valentijn could finish, he was suddenly shoved through the building, resulting in a broken door and some parts of the wall breaking apart - actually, the door was completely gone, while there's now a bigger hole.

In the meantime, Valentijn slid across the floor and hit his head against a stone wall, his helmet cushioning the impact, but all the energy and force went into the back of his neck. CRACK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Owwwww... I can't feel my head! I think it's broken! ....Yep, it's broken. This is gonna take some time.

At least the front door is free. And the stone wall was strong enough to withstand being damaged, minus a small crack on the headbutted area.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu May 30, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 8:06 pm

Skolipendra Organization wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Kiri blinked in surprise. She got up on her knees instead of standing (floating?) so she'd be closer to eye level with her new acquaintance.

"That's... that's actually really cool! I mean, it's not cool that you died, I don't mean that, I just mean it's neat to meet someone else like me, that I can talk to." She smiled, now just with her usual shyness, not shock.

She realized she probably looked very strange, as from anyone else's point of view the fox wasn't talking back to her. Then again, nothing was ever quite normal here as it was. A part of her wondered what, if anything, she could use to wipe intangible fox slobber off her face, but that wasn't really important right now.

"So... are you a kitsune? You look sort of like my parents and my sister, when they aren't in their human-ish form."

It seemed that she had grown up among the fox's kind, or a similar race. It would probably seem strange for a human, or in this case former human, to be raised by yōkai.

The fox playfully barked at Kiri. "Don't be upset that I died. That was hundreds of years ago. It was a different time, a different era." The fox stared with icy orbs.

"I am." the fox thought. "You were raised by foxes? Hmm... interesting. Is there anything more about that which you care to share?"

"Well, sort of. My parents were humans. We traveled a lot starting soon after I was born, and some years ago I got separated from them in a forest. That's when I ended up like this, if you know what I mean. It was actually only last year I found them again. In the time I was gone they has settled in a village of kitsune, and at some point became kitsune themselves.
Dad says he's pretty sure now that mom was always one, like in all those old stories where a lady's secretly a fox. Apparently the people there found some way to make dad one too, so mom wouldn't have to spend the next thousand years without him.
So... long story short, I wasn't really raised by foxes at first, but now that I'm back among people I'm going to school with them and everything. Usually they don't look like you, because that makes it hard for people to open doors and cook and drive and... well, a lot of things."

She thought a moment. "Maybe next time I'm here I'll bring my little sister and you can meet her. She's shy and doesn't talk much, but she's really nice. She sort of thinks I'm her 'guardian angel' or something like that."

She seemed a bit proud of this last bit, even if it didn't really mean anything.

Then a giant of some sort wedged it's way into the door. Kiri stared for a moment, not really sure what to make of this or how to respond.

~

(OOC: I'm still not sure where to go with some things for this nation, so her backstory might change at some point.

Also I just realized that Kiri basically asked a fox if it was a fox, since that was just the Japanese translation of it. Though I guess it would understand she meant the yōkai kind of fox.)
Last edited by Foxfound on Thu May 30, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm

Just outside of the Saloon, the body of young girl materialised above the ground. The child was fling into the surface, but survived the fall. Her back was exposed, with numerous fresh cuts forming a single word:

H E L L O

Feline ears protruded from her face, her cat-like mangled from the fall. Her hair was covered in grit, but otherwise an unremarkable black. Her simple clothing was tattered from the fall. Brown eyes surveyed the landscape, empty, devoid of cafe. With immense effort, she struggled to her feet. She couldn’t say a word- an unusual kind of sickness masked covered her mouth, and prevented her from speaking. The girl- nameless- limped into the building, staggering over the open hole in the wall and peeking inside. The place was filled with strangers. She held up a broken piece of wood, not even larger than her own hand, to use as a weapon in case it become necessary.

Still bleeding, yet unable to cry out in pain, the woman stumbled into the Saloon proper, regarding those around her with helpless terror, and fiercely clutching her improvised weapon. Splinters dug into her hand, but she tried to ignore it- that pain was nothing compared to what she felt all over.
Most aspects of this are fairly work-in-progress. And yes, I am who you think I am.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 8:52 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:Just outside of the Saloon, the body of young girl materialised above the ground. The child was fling into the surface, but survived the fall. Her back was exposed, with numerous fresh cuts forming a single word:

H E L L O

Feline ears protruded from her face, her cat-like mangled from the fall. Her hair was covered in grit, but otherwise an unremarkable black. Her simple clothing was tattered from the fall. Brown eyes surveyed the landscape, empty, devoid of cafe. With immense effort, she struggled to her feet. She couldn’t say a word- an unusual kind of sickness masked covered her mouth, and prevented her from speaking. The girl- nameless- limped into the building, staggering over the open hole in the wall and peeking inside. The place was filled with strangers. She held up a broken piece of wood, not even larger than her own hand, to use as a weapon in case it become necessary.

Still bleeding, yet unable to cry out in pain, the woman stumbled into the Saloon proper, regarding those around her with helpless terror, and fiercely clutching her improvised weapon. Splinters dug into her hand, but she tried to ignore it- that pain was nothing compared to what she felt all over.

Kiri's eyes went wide at the sight of this poor injured girl.

"Oh my God oh my God are you okay?!"

She didn't wait for a proper response.

"Someone come over here! She's hurt!"

The spirit fretted visibly, unable to help directly.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 8:55 pm

The girl turned her head at sight of the spirit. Was she in the Eternal Paradise? Had her journey as a message killed her, brought her to a land of loyal, worthy souls? But only one person here had a ghostly form. The girl clambered onto a table, and used her sharpened shard of wood to begin writing in the object’s surface. It hurt, and her body shuddered with each motion, but there was nothing else she could do. At last, her writing was finished:

n o t
o k
Most aspects of this are fairly work-in-progress. And yes, I am who you think I am.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 9:04 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:The girl turned her head at sight of the spirit. Was she in the Eternal Paradise? Had her journey as a message killed her, brought her to a land of loyal, worthy souls? But only one person here had a ghostly form. The girl clambered onto a table, and used her sharpened shard of wood to begin writing in the object’s surface. It hurt, and her body shuddered with each motion, but there was nothing else she could do. At last, her writing was finished:

n o t
o k

Kiri teared up a bit at this sight. Who had done this to this poor little girl?

With no physical way to help her, all she could do was give her a hug, though she wouldn't be able to feel it.

"Don't worry don't worry we'll find someone to help you. Everything will be okay I promise..."

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 9:06 pm

The girl couldn’t feel this spirit hugging her, but the gesture made her feel...something. She wasn’t sure what it was. It was a vague feeling, a kind of warmth that wasn’t the burning fire of pain. Whatever it was, she held onto it, a wrote a little a more:

t h a n k
y o u

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 9:20 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:The girl couldn’t feel this spirit hugging her, but the gesture made her feel...something. She wasn’t sure what it was. It was a vague feeling, a kind of warmth that wasn’t the burning fire of pain. Whatever it was, she held onto it, a wrote a little a more:

t h a n k
y o u

Kiri smiled weakly through her tears. She would do her best to make sure this innocent girl made it through this alright.

"It's alright. You don't have to hurt yourself writing anymore. Someone here will know how to help you feel better. I'll stay with you as long as you need."

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 9:23 pm

"There you go," Franz said, ignoring the damage and briefly glancing to the girl who just entered.

Slaine walked over to Kiri and the other girl. "Alright, what's going on here?" She asked.

Join my Discord RP!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:"There you go," Franz said, ignoring the damage and briefly glancing to the girl who just entered.

Slaine walked over to Kiri and the other girl. "Alright, what's going on here?" She asked.

Kiri turned toward this person.

"She's hurt and bleeding. I don't know who did this to her but she needs help."

She looked down at her own hands, which hung limply from her wrists. "I can't really do anything to help her... do you know what to do?"

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 9:50 pm

Foxfound wrote:Kiri turned toward this person.

She looked down at her own hands, which hung limply from her wrists. "I can't really do anything to help her... do you know what to do?"

"Sure..." Slaine would point one hand at the girl. "It'll get you to stop squealing, I suppose."

A mass of playing cards would flow from out of Slaine's sleeve, and they would begin swirling around the girl. "Don't resist, please." The cards, if not resisted, would stick to the girl and seemingly disappear as if becoming another layer or something.

Join my Discord RP!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:

"Sure..." Slaine would point one hand at the girl. "It'll get you to stop squealing, I suppose."

A mass of playing cards would flow from out of Slaine's sleeve, and they would begin swirling around the girl. "Don't resist, please." The cards, if not resisted, would stick to the girl and seemingly disappear as if becoming another layer or something.

She crossed her arms. "Hmph. What, would you not want someone to call for help if you got hurt?"

She immediately looked more subdued; it must not be in her nature to criticize people.

Watching what Slaine was doing, Kiri was nervous at first, but soon judged that the cards were acting as a sort of bandage. Probably.

"How are you doing that? Magic?"
Last edited by Foxfound on Thu May 30, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 10:01 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:

The girl was confused. What were these strange rectangles being attached to her body? But she did not resist. She didn’t really understand the concept of resistance. She usually just accepted whatever happened to her, and once again, she allowed that mentality to take control, holing that whatever this was would take the pain away.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 10:23 pm

"Just shut up and watch," Slaine deadpanned in a calm, non-venomous manner. Franz rapped his fingers rapidly against the table, forming a drumroll. The woman snapped her fingers, and all of the cards turned over to show that they were all Kings. After emitting some dramatic sparkly noise, they would dissolve into a healing green energy...

Join my Discord RP!

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 10:37 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:"Just shut up and watch," Slaine deadpanned in a calm, non-venomous manner. Franz rapped his fingers rapidly against the table, forming a drumroll. The woman snapped her fingers, and all of the cards turned over to show that they were all Kings. After emitting some dramatic sparkly noise, they would dissolve into a healing green energy...

The girl, still confused, felt many of her wounds disappearing. The scarring on her back began to vanish, her mangled tail began to become normal, and her numerous other injuries were repaired. Her pain, too, seemed to disappear, though her clothing remained tattered. She felt much better. However, she was still unable to remove the sickness mask, and thus unable to speak. The most she could do was give a grateful nod and carve another few words into the table:

t h a n k
y o u
v e r y
m u c h

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 11:05 pm

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Kiri said to Slaine with a smile, before turning to see what the girl had written.

"See, everything's going to be alright."

She opened her mouth again to ask a question, but paused.

"Hold on. I'm going to find you a pencil and some paper so you don't have to hurt yourself carving into that table."

She flew over to the bar and asked something of Mr. Mouffan, who nodded and brought over a pencil and paper from behind the counter.

"There, now things should be easier. First off, what's your name? I'm Kiri."

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Thu May 30, 2019 11:13 pm

The girl examined the paper. She knew how to write. But a name? She thought for a while. She didn’t really have one. She was just called whatever her duty was for the moment. Did she have anything to say? She didn’t want to disappoint the nice spirit girl who’d helped help her. There was only one option, then. The young child took the pen, and wrote on the paper:

My name is message

She didn’t capitalise her name. The idea of being important enough for that didn’t occur to her.

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Thu May 30, 2019 11:15 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote:"Just shut up and watch," Slaine deadpanned in a calm, non-venomous manner. Franz rapped his fingers rapidly against the table, forming a drumroll. The woman snapped her fingers, and all of the cards turned over to show that they were all Kings. After emitting some dramatic sparkly noise, they would dissolve into a healing green energy...

The girl, still confused, felt many of her wounds disappearing. The scarring on her back began to vanish, her mangled tail began to become normal, and her numerous other injuries were repaired. Her pain, too, seemed to disappear, though her clothing remained tattered. She felt much better. However, she was still unable to remove the sickness mask, and thus unable to speak. The most she could do was give a grateful nod and carve another few words into the table:

t h a n k
y o u
v e r y
m u c h

"You're welcome," the pinkette replied. "My name is Slaine. The guy in the leather jacket is my partner-in-crime, Franz."

//Going to sleep for the night.

Join my Discord RP!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu May 30, 2019 11:22 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:The girl examined the paper. She knew how to write. But a name? She thought for a while. She didn’t really have one. She was just called whatever her duty was for the moment. Did she have anything to say? She didn’t want to disappoint the nice spirit girl who’d helped help her. There was only one option, then. The young child took the pen, and wrote on the paper:

My name is message

She didn’t capitalise her name. The idea of being important enough for that didn’t occur to her.

Kiri smiled warmly. "That's a beautiful name!"

"So... do you have anywhere to stay, or go home to? If not you can stay with my family for a while."

She decided not to ask who had hurt her, not yet. She didn't want the poor child to become upset.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives