NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Low bloods wrote:Vixen glanced at the current events and wasn't sure if he should be surprised just keep going on his way, sure the bartender had seen shootouts but not as odd."

The old wold knight sniffed the air and growled "What on earth is that... insanity?" His eyes narrowed from behind his visor.

Santiago whips his head around at both of them with a sickening crunching noise, silently gawking at Vixen with an ominous lifeless stare before sinking into the ground, leaving the pistol floating in midair... before it hit the ground ten seconds later and shot someone else through the eye.

A green pony is seen sweeping the bodies outside the door with a push broom, putting them all into one big pile to be shoved into a dust pan bigger than a pickup truck.

"That shall do it..."
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen glanced at the current events and wasn't sure if he should be surprised just keep going on his way, sure the bartender had seen shootouts but not as odd."

The old wold knight sniffed the air and growled "What on earth is that... insanity?" His eyes narrowed from behind his visor.

Santiago whips his head around at both of them with a sickening crunching noise, silently gawking at Vixen with an ominous lifeless stare before sinking into the ground, leaving the pistol floating in midair... before it hit the ground ten seconds later and shot someone else through the eye.

A green pony is seen sweeping the bodies outside the door with a push broom, putting them all into one big pile to be shoved into a dust pan bigger than a pickup truck.

"That shall do it..."

"Do you even have hands to do that with?"

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Nantoraka wrote:"Do you even have hands to do that with?"

She keeps her head low and sweeps faster while sweating profusely, pretending not to hear the person. She still grips the thing with hooves because cartoon logic or some shit.

Meanwhile, two giant sentient hard drives bash themselves against each other until one splits open and the disk inside flies somewhere to behead some passerby. Then the writer stops typing because they forget this is a saloon and not Superjail.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Kitsune France wrote:

"That shall do it..."

a few shadow creatures crawled out from under the tables and mopped up the aftermath inside the bar "Well, it's been awhile since I've laid eyes on a Pony. Before my time here atleast."
Vixen crookedly grins before adjusting his face. "How odd."

Nantoraka wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:Santiago whips his head around at both of them with a sickening crunching noise, silently gawking at Vixen with an ominous lifeless stare before sinking into the ground, leaving the pistol floating in midair... before it hit the ground ten seconds later and shot someone else through the eye.

"That shall do it..."

"Do you even have hands to do that with?"

"Odds are magic or just some awkwardmanner with their mouth and hooves, just the sight of one makes me curious as they have disappeared for a long while, not to mention one of the bar goers here has a nasty habit of doing the creatures the wrong way. And by that I mean those Afrikaners." The knight shook his head
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Low bloods wrote: a few shadow creatures crawled out from under the tables and mopped up the aftermath inside the bar "Well, it's been awhile since I've laid eyes on a Pony. Before my time here atleast."

"Uh, yeah, just got a new job here and all... cleaning the place up and whatnot." She shakily replies before wiping her forehead with a handkerchief, clearly nervous about socializing, probably for all the right reasons.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote: a few shadow creatures crawled out from under the tables and mopped up the aftermath inside the bar "Well, it's been awhile since I've laid eyes on a Pony. Before my time here atleast."

"Uh, yeah, just got a new job here and all... cleaning the place up and whatnot." She shakily replies before wiping her forehead with a handkerchief, clearly nervous about socializing, probably for all the right reasons.

"Good luck." Vixen snickers "Just do me a favor." He leans over the bar counter.
"Be safe, after all the place isn't the only mess that needs to be cleaned up.
And I'd hate to see you apart of it." His words seemed like they'd be an insult but his tone was mellow as if he were speaking of concern.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Good luck." Vixen snickers "Just do me a favor." He leans over the bar counter.
And I'd hate to see you apart of it." His words seemed like they'd be an insult but his tone was mellow as if he were speaking of concern.

"Oh I try really hard to stay safe here, given how some people... hell, a majority, hate my own kind." She stated the last bit with a hint of sadness, trying to distract herself from the thought by rigorously scrubbing the blood from the floors.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Good luck." Vixen snickers "Just do me a favor." He leans over the bar counter.

"Oh I try really hard to stay safe here, given how some people... hell, a majority, hate my own kind." She stated the last bit with a hint of sadness, trying to distract herself from the thought by rigorously scrubbing the blood from the floors.

"Well if you ever need a drink, my name is Vixen and I'm sure the old man is somewhere around if I'm not. I'm sure drinking on the job is fine seeing how many things my shadows have coughed up."
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Well if you ever need a drink, my name is Vixen and I'm sure the old man is somewhere around if I'm not. I'm sure drinking on the job is fine seeing how many things my shadows have coughed up."

"I carry a flask around..." She grunted, showing a flask that she apparently wore as a necklace over her raggedy maid outfit. "Er, I am Cloverleaf... and I have to say, you look very familiar..."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Well if you ever need a drink, my name is Vixen and I'm sure the old man is somewhere around if I'm not. I'm sure drinking on the job is fine seeing how many things my shadows have coughed up."

"I carry a flask around..." She grunted, showing a flask that she apparently wore as a necklace over her raggedy maid outfit. "Er, I am Cloverleaf... and I have to say, you look very familiar..."

"If you ever need a filler we have a multiverseal disposal full of various choices." Vixen nods "As to you, I do recall that outfit and one that fit your description but it was when I was a fair bit younger." He tilted his head and chuckles "It was always so fun to poke my nose into the business of others."
If you can see us...

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:18 pm

Low bloods wrote: "If you ever need a filler we have a multiverseal disposal full of various choices." Vixen nods "As to you, I do recall that outfit and one that fit your description but it was when I was a fair bit younger." He tilted his head and chuckles "It was always so fun to poke my nose into the business of others."

"I understand." It took her a moment to say more, shyly kicking at the ground with a hoof as she stopped scrubbing. "I remember you, you were Vixen... you are the only person here I recognize from, "that place"." If Vixen remembers old Clover from years ago at the Steel Building, it would be pretty obvious how much younger she looked then, more colorful and more full of energy compared to now.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 am

Kitsune France wrote:
Low bloods wrote: "If you ever need a filler we have a multiverseal disposal full of various choices." Vixen nods "As to you, I do recall that outfit and one that fit your description but it was when I was a fair bit younger." He tilted his head and chuckles "It was always so fun to poke my nose into the business of others."

"I understand." It took her a moment to say more, shyly kicking at the ground with a hoof as she stopped scrubbing. "I remember you, you were Vixen... you are the only person here I recognize from, "that place"." If Vixen remembers old Clover from years ago at the Steel Building, it would be pretty obvious how much younger she looked then, more colorful and more full of energy compared to now.

"Yes I gave your little friend some advice, or even some lifting conversation. I do recall that place." Oddly enough Vixen seems a bit older but doesn't seem to have taken any downhill spirals atleast none still visible
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:48 pm

'We are nothing but killers,most of us reasoned killers as in we don't just kill unless to protect ourselves or others. It's part of us and always will be.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:'We are nothing but killers,most of us reasoned killers as in we don't just kill unless to protect ourselves or others. It's part of us and always will be.'

Kiri looked at her strangely.

"I don't kill anyone. That would be awful."
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'We are nothing but killers,most of us reasoned killers as in we don't just kill unless to protect ourselves or others. It's part of us and always will be.'

Kiri looked at her strangely.

'Yes it would be awful. You didn't say you wouldn't or couldn't just that you don't.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Kiri looked at her strangely.

'Yes it would be awful. You didn't say you wouldn't or couldn't just that you don't.'

"Well... I wouldn't! And I probably couldn't."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Yes it would be awful. You didn't say you wouldn't or couldn't just that you don't.'

"Well... I wouldn't! And I probably couldn't."

Shrugs.

'You may be right, but for others I've seen here they probably could and possibly would. I know I could but not would mostly cause mess and restriction.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Two young adults entered the saloon, one being a light-brown haired girl wearing a particularly nostalgic denim jacket, and the other a girl already somewhat familiar with the saloon, Noeanyyn. Noeanyyn confidently swaggered her way over to the bar with friend-in-tow, chatting to her compatriot in some obscure language, though her friend not carry the same bubbly tone as her seemingly more alcohol-tolerant friend did.

"Noeanyyn... Jus I'nihl nondubelligetis'W'ad'exista here-"

"Shut up, we speak Conclus English here, Meausa!"
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Click here for the Aaaaaan Conflict Map (Updated January 2024)
=== AAAAAA ===
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)

Aaaaaa (pronounced AH-AY-UH)
Aaaaaan News Ticker (Updated August 8th 2023)
AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Aaaaaa wrote:Two young adults entered the saloon, one being a light-brown haired girl wearing a particularly nostalgic denim jacket, and the other a girl already somewhat familiar with the saloon, Noeanyyn. Noeanyyn confidently swaggered her way over to the bar with friend-in-tow, chatting to her compatriot in some obscure language, though her friend not carry the same bubbly tone as her seemingly more alcohol-tolerant friend did.

"Uh-oh. Cthulhu cultists."

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Aaaaaa wrote:Two young adults entered the saloon, one being a light-brown haired girl wearing a particularly nostalgic denim jacket, and the other a girl already somewhat familiar with the saloon, Noeanyyn. Noeanyyn confidently swaggered her way over to the bar with friend-in-tow, chatting to her compatriot in some obscure language, though her friend not carry the same bubbly tone as her seemingly more alcohol-tolerant friend did.

"Uh-oh. Cthulhu cultists."

"Eh? Cult? You calling me cult? Hey satanas, you are-"

Meausa slapped her hand over Noeanyyn's mouth.

"Uh... sorry, um.... We're not cultists. What made you think that?"

Noeanyyn ordered a drink with Meausa's hand still over her mouth.
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
=== AAAAAA ===

AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Aaaaaa wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"Uh-oh. Cthulhu cultists."

"Eh? Cult? You calling me cult? Hey satanas, you are-"

Phur'an just blinked.
"...Anyways. What made me think that? How you would've opened a portal to Hell with one more word of that language."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Well... I wouldn't! And I probably couldn't."

Shrugs.

'You may be right, but for others I've seen here they probably could and possibly would. I know I could but not would mostly cause mess and restriction.'

"That... that's scary. Killing people isn't right. I don't like it when people get hurt..."

Kiri smiled and opened her mouth to say hello upon seeing her friend Noeanyyn, but upon seeing she had company panicked and went invisible; it seemed likely that this was the friend that thought she was a demon.
Last edited by Foxfound on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:07 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Aaaaaa wrote:"Eh? Cult? You calling me cult? Hey satanas, you are-"

Phur'an just blinked.
"...Anyways. What made me think that? How you would've opened a portal to Hell with one more word of that language."

"Of... Aaaaaan English? That was just our language. Are you saying it's... is similar to a cult? Oh dear... maybe I need a drink now."

"Yeah yeah, you should Meausa! I will order-"

"No! No, it's okay Noeanyyn."

She turned back to the other bar patron. "Sorry... uh, just ignore her. I think she's already been drinking."

Foxfound wrote:

Kiri smiled and opened her mouth to say hello upon seeing her friend Noeanyyn, but upon seeing her friend she panicked and went invisible; it seemed likely that this was the friend that thought she was a demon.

From the corner of her eye, Noeanyyn noticed a vaguely person-shaped blueish hue dissipate from existence, and she had a fairly good idea of what that was.

"Uh oh..." Meausa turned back towards her. "Something wrong?"

"N-no, no no. Uh... M-Meausa, you should really drink! I insist!" before she could object, Noeanyyn ordered a second, particularly strong vodka. "I... well... f-fine, as long as it isn't too... potent." Noeanyyn patted her friend on the back and spoke in their native (and cultish?) language: *You're Aaaaaan, you'll be fine!*
Last edited by Aaaaaa on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=== AAAAAA ===

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:09 pm

Coming straight from the non-canon Veiser Civil War was Astre Squad, composed of its namesake and three subordinates. Astre entered adorned in a sky-blue cloak. With him was Rachel, a petit young woman with sky-blue hair in a bob wearing a white cloak, then there was Gunther, a lad with goatee and French mustache, wearing a black pith helmet and black cloak and, finally, there was Pascal, a average-looking Air Corpsman in a steel grey-blue cloak and black cap. Much of their armaments and equipment were concealed under their cloak, though Rachel had a Zweihander larger than herself visible.

"So this is the place, huh?" Astre said stoically.

Rachel smiled. "It feels homey!" She reached a hand out of her cloak to draw some of her thick hair behind her ear.

"Of course it does..."
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:17 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Shrugs.

"That... that's scary. Killing people isn't right. I don't like it when people get hurt..."

'Killing people is neither right or wrong, it just is. I don't care much when people get hurt.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives