NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 pm

-Survivors of Earth- wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora allowed her hesd to crash against the table, then regretted it when the pain reached her. ”I’m going to be upfront with you. I dislike religion. I hate cults. And I despise people who claim any semblance of divinity or divine right as an excuse to commit genocide.”

"And I respect the fact that you disagree with my view points." Atom said.

"It is not genocide if I am trying to save the Earth from the sins of Adam and Eve."

”Yes. Yes it is. It doesn’t matter what reason you give, it’s still going to be genocide. I’ve had enough of fanatics like this...” Aozora rubbed her face wound, which only made it hurt more.

Veise wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora allowed her hesd to crash against the table, then regretted it when the pain reached her. ”I’m going to be upfront with you. I dislike religion. I hate cults. And I despise people who claim any semblance of divinity or divine right as an excuse to commit genocide.”

"Are you okay?" Septette said, reaching out in vain as she was actually quite far. "I really don't see why you would do that with your head..."

”Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I’ve had far worse, trust me. But...thanks. What’s your name?”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I’ve had far worse, trust me. But...thanks. What’s your name?”

"I am Septette Crestet, eldest Princess of Veise." answered the girl with a bit of a smile as her hands came to rest upon her knee. "And yours, stranger?"
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Veise wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I’ve had far worse, trust me. But...thanks. What’s your name?”

"I am Septette Crestet, eldest Princess of Veise." answered the girl with a bit of a smile as her hands came to rest upon her knee. "And yours, stranger?"

”Ah, a princess. Interesting. I’m Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality. No, not really- it’s a really old presumptuous title.”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 pm

"It's a eye for an eye." The old demon wandered in looking around "If somthing roams around killing and wreaking havoc, even if it is for the greater cause of one species over the other. It's always two sides and countless murder. In the end is anyone a hero, or even justified? It's only survival."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:"I am Septette Crestet, eldest Princess of Veise." answered the girl with a bit of a smile as her hands came to rest upon her knee. "And yours, stranger?"

”Ah, a princess. Interesting. I’m Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality. No, not really- it’s a really old presumptuous title.”[/quote]
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Chiyumi-"

The multiverse suddenly corrected itself, as it refused to let two versions of Astre meet. One took priority over the other, and thus Astre and Septette both vanished from the bar, being banished back to their home universes...
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:11 pm

As the Mekishiman soldiers from ealier walked into the bar, appearing beside them was Kugo Shimada, dressed in a traditional samurai robe with a katana at his waist.

"I return after such a long time... and it seems nearly nothing has changed." Kugo said to his guards
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Shortly after, a strangely shady and grim version of Astre entered. His classic rapier was there, but he wore a conical straw hat and an enormous black overcoat. Astre's typical stern gaze was replaced with one of malice with a hint of pain in it. This Astre seemed stronger, too...

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Mekishima wrote:As the Mekishiman soldiers from ealier walked into the bar, appearing beside them was Kugo Shimada, dressed in a traditional samurai robe with a katana at his waist.

"I return after such a long time... and it seems nearly nothing has changed." Kugo said to his guards

"Is that your third time saying that? This place wont change, no matter how often, the events that went into play have permanently locked this saloon and its inhabitants into a still state, a still state of pure chaos." The knight sighed.
Veise wrote:Shortly after, a strangely shady and grim version of Astre entered. His classic rapier was there, but he wore a conical straw hat and an enormous black overcoat. Astre's typical stern gaze was replaced with one of malice with a hint of pain in it. This Astre seemed stronger, too...

The leader of the wolves glanced over "A straw hat, eh. Weird attire for one who weilds such weaponry."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

-Survivors of Earth-
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -Survivors of Earth- » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm

After finishing his drink Father Atom got his book and opened it as he prayed.

"I am God's sword and by his will I shall purge all sinners from the Earth so their evil won't taint the new Garden of Eden." Father Atom said to himself.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Veise wrote:Shortly after, a strangely shady and grim version of Astre entered. His classic rapier was there, but he wore a conical straw hat and an enormous black overcoat. Astre's typical stern gaze was replaced with one of malice with a hint of pain in it. This Astre seemed stronger, too...

The Mekishimans returned a sharp gaze to Astre as he walked in. Granted, from stories told by his guards, he knew of him, but what he saw before him was far more different than the story of a man of sparkling white regalia he knew. He returned a confused but serious glare as he then looked to his guard.

"This is the man you tell me of? He appears to be more... troubled and rugged, then you tell me." the Emperor said.

"I don't know. Something must have happened to him." Daito said.
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Mekishima wrote:As the Mekishiman soldiers from ealier walked into the bar, appearing beside them was Kugo Shimada, dressed in a traditional samurai robe with a katana at his waist.

"Is that your third time saying that? This place wont change, no matter how often, the events that went into play have permanently locked this saloon and its inhabitants into a still state, a still state of pure chaos." The knight sighed.

The leader of the wolves glanced over "A straw hat, eh. Weird attire for one who weilds such weaponry."

Astre glared. His old diva glare was replaced with an overwhelming tidal wave of malice. He felt no need to explain himself to some thug.

Mekishima wrote:The Mekishimans returned a sharp gaze to Astre as he walked in. Granted, from stories told by his guards, he knew of him, but what he saw before him was far more different than the story of a man of sparkling white regalia he knew. He returned a confused but serious glare as he then looked to his guard.

"This is the man you tell me of? He appears to be more... troubled and rugged, then you tell me." the Emperor said.

"So you've heard the stories." Astre shrugged. "Then you must know what I am fighting for." He then glanced at Father Atom.
Last edited by Veise on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:32 pm

-Survivors of Earth- wrote:After finishing his drink Father Atom got his book and opened it as he prayed.

"I am God's sword and by his will I shall purge all sinners from the Earth so their evil won't taint the new Garden of Eden." Father Atom said to himself.

"You're a dog, a servant." Blood nods "I was once a target for the Angel's, they're just as demons and humans, just different colors, different thought."
Veise wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Is that your third time saying that? This place wont change, no matter how often, the events that went into play have permanently locked this saloon and its inhabitants into a still state, a still state of pure chaos." The knight sighed.

Astre glared. His old diva glare was replaced with an overwhelming tidal wave of malice. He felt no need to explain himself to some thug.

Mekishima wrote:The Mekishimans returned a sharp gaze to Astre as he walked in. Granted, from stories told by his guards, he knew of him, but what he saw before him was far more different than the story of a man of sparkling white regalia he knew. He returned a confused but serious glare as he then looked to his guard.

"So you've heard the stories." Astre shrugged. "Then you must know what I am fighting for."

The raider gave a chuckle "The strong silent type, I've seen many. I'll let you go on your path just as I'll go on my own."
If you can see us...

-Survivors of Earth-
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Survivors of Earth- » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 pm

Low bloods wrote:
-Survivors of Earth- wrote:After finishing his drink Father Atom got his book and opened it as he prayed.

"You're a dog, a servant." Blood nods "I was once a target for the Angel's, they're just as demons and humans, just different colors, different thought."
Veise wrote:Astre glared. His old diva glare was replaced with an overwhelming tidal wave of malice. He felt no need to explain himself to some thug.

"So you've heard the stories." Astre shrugged. "Then you must know what I am fighting for."

The raider gave a chuckle "The strong silent type, I've seen many. I'll let you go on your path just as I'll go on my own."

"I am no dog." Atom said his eye still closed.

"God has chosen me to lead the new world after he sent down his rightous hellfire upon ths Earth. And I will finish what he started by killing the sinners who refuse the Angels of God help me see through my sinful world."

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Veise wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Is that your third time saying that? This place wont change, no matter how often, the events that went into play have permanently locked this saloon and its inhabitants into a still state, a still state of pure chaos." The knight sighed.

"So you've heard the stories." Astre shrugged. "Then you must know what I am fighting for." He then glanced at Father Atom.

"I only have but a glimpse. I know you are after our loyal ally, the Ryk." Kugo said with neutrality in his expression. "I know you have spilt much blood on your journey. But other than that, I know not else. Not of your purpose, or your desire, just your presence."
-Survivors of Earth- wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You're a dog, a servant." Blood nods "I was once a target for the Angel's, they're just as demons and humans, just different colors, different thought."

"I am no dog." Atom said his eye still closed.

"God has chosen me to lead the new world after he sent down his rightous hellfire upon ths Earth. And I will finish what he started by killing the sinners who refuse the Angels of God help me see through my sinful world."

Daito and Kugo simply looked at each other then.

"Now you see why I keep an eye on the Christian populace?" Kugo said.
Last edited by Mekishima on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm

"An ally, you say...don't you dare get in my way. I will be stopped by nothing until Pieter and his nation is erased." threatened Astre, pointing an empty fist at the Mekishimans.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm

Veise wrote:"An ally, you say...don't you dare get in my way. I will be stopped by nothing until Pieter and his nation is erased." threatened Astre, pointing an empty fist at the Mekishimans.

"We would, but how? You've proven yourself to be far too powerful in combat for us to waste our resources in directly attacking you. If there is anything they, us or any of the Ryk's brethren can do to stop you..." Kugo said as he leaned in while glaring. "...let's just say you'll be the first to know. But for now, let us keep the peace. After all, a true warrior must be humble."

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Aozora tilted her head in confusion. ”Wasn’t he just....here? The...heck? Oh goodness no, don’t tell this is like me and Her...”

When Aozora finally decided to speak up, the conversations had progressed substantially. ”Aren’t those guys the aggravating defilers or something?”

Otremira
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Otremira » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:31 am

“Oh. Well that doesn’t look good.” The King subtly pressed a button on his cloak and muttered in Otremiran; “Potential hostile in building, take defensive positions, do not act until provoked.”

On the roof of the building, several agents dressed in black moved into position to enter the building, should anything go wrong. Across the street, a sniper set up his rifle, watching through the windows to make sure the king’s safety was assured.
☩ The Holy Kingdom of Otremira ☩
☩ Il Regna Sancte d’Outremiré ☩

A kingdom in the Levant, founded by the great Crusader Godfrey of Bouillon. It is ruled by King Aimeric IV of Jerusalem-Bourbon, and speaks a language descended from the Crusaders’ Old French.
Also known as Robosia or Netherspace. Decided to try a normal nation for once in my life.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Astre let his silence provide answers to the Mekishimans and Aozora. His eyes darted around, before locking onto the King of Otremira. His pupils contracted and he stared into the King's soul for a moment before turning away. He began to walk towards the bar, his flamboyant gait replaced by a stiff, rigid one that minimized noise.
Last edited by Veise on Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Veise wrote:Astre let his silence provide answers to the Mekishimans and Aozora. His eyes darted around, before locking onto the King of Otremire. His pupils contracted and he stared into the King's soul for a moment before turning away. He began to walk towards the bar, his flamboyant gait replaced by a stiff, rigid one that minimized noise.

Vixen had a wicked grin
as be and his brother converesed.

Blood turned to the newcomer "I cant tell if you are hurt or just filled with rage... or perhaps you are a candle that has lost your spark."

Vixen was about to reach for his section of wine when suddenly Blood spoke out and offered him a bottle.

Here take this, I was looking forward to drinking all of them but perhaps you could use it more than I. " The demon held out the bottle it was an odd mixture which gave off a odd hue. This drink was of Vixen's creations an exceptionally hard alcoholic beverage to craft with the targeted consumer being of demonic origin. With that being said it was safe for mortal consumption, it was just really strong Blood explains.

Vixen was fairly hesitantly grabbing the wine bottle "A offer only if your curiousity seeks it, if not I can always get the usual, or even somthing else."
If you can see us...

-Survivors of Earth-
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Survivors of Earth- » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Father Atom kept to himself at the counter as he kept reading his hand written book as he listened to all the conversations going on around him.

President Gary Montgomery Stu
Civilian

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby President Gary Montgomery Stu » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Gary Montgomery Stu, after drinking himself with a full litre of Sprite, enters the saloon like an unseen spectre, observing the patrons, their conversations, and their shenanigans.

Despite his gloriously youthful appearance, he is hunched over because of the very heavy Cape he has draped himself with. Making him look like an old person from afar.

He sits himself down beside Father Atom, a condescending smug look etched on his face.

Gary greets Father Atom:

“What is up, Father Atom?”
99.99% of all my factbooks are just like Electronic Art’s games: They are all incomplete.
You can’t spell ‘American Dream’ without Eric Andre.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Astre waved off the bottle offered to him by the demon and sat down at the bar. Then came that newcomer and, judging by his shit-eating grin, Astre knew he would be nothing but an annoyance and closed his eyes for a moment.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

-Survivors of Earth-
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Survivors of Earth- » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:10 pm

President Gary Montgomery Stu wrote:Gary Montgomery Stu, after drinking himself with a full litre of Sprite, enters the saloon like an unseen spectre, observing the patrons, their conversations, and their shenanigans.

Despite his gloriously youthful appearance, he is hunched over because of the very heavy Cape he has draped himself with. Making him look like an old person from afar.

He sits himself down beside Father Atom, a condescending smug look etched on his face.

Gary greets Father Atom:

Father Atom looked up from his book and towards Gary as he nodded in his direction.

"I am well good sir, how are you on this fine day?" Atom asked.

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:26 pm

President Gary Montgomery Stu wrote:Gary Montgomery Stu, after drinking himself with a full litre of Sprite, enters the saloon like an unseen spectre, observing the patrons, their conversations, and their shenanigans.

Gary greets Father Atom:

"I've never seen a more dysfunctional relationship between liver and human."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives