NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Stellar Expedition wrote:Jakob craned his neck to the side in a theatrically subtle act of dodging, and attempted to grab the demon's wrist and employ a rather mild grip. The Expedition members glared. "You really are just a kid with a knife," hissed Jakob, forming a frown with flared nostrils and narrowed eyes in tow.

"Minus the knife."

OOC: I'll be honest, I was already aware of all of that.

The demon grinned as the attempt was made to grab her wrist. Being that her manifested form was made of ectoplasm, she merely moved the particles that made up her body a bit further apart, allowing the hand to pass through her as if she had all of the substance of a gas. Most matter had little effect on her... she could touch it, but it couldn't touch her. There were exceptions though. "Am I?"

OOC: Just making sure. I don't know anyone here, so I wasn't aware of anyone's roleplay experience. I tend to avoid making assumptions.

Foxfound wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"Bluff?" the demon said, bemused. In a burst of speed, she lunged with her knife, aiming for Jakob's right eye.* "You mortals really are foolish. You should know your betters."

OOC:* This is in fact an attack at Jakob. Were this not a roleplay, were this just me writing, I'd have described the effects of the attack, but as it is a roleplay, I'm not going to do that; that would be godmodding. You decide what happens, but understand that you'll have to do something about it. Either you dodge, block, or otherwise avoid the attack, or that will go through his eye... and possibly further. Imps aren't particularly strong physically speaking, but that's still a sharp knife made from a rather dense material.

The knife, and by extension it's wielder, stopped.

A brief assessment of the situation would reveal that Duncan seemed to be using a sort of telekinesis. It clearly took some effort, but not an excessive amount. Of course, if the imp is strong enough to overpower him, this state of affairs might only last a few seconds.

"You are proving to be quite the pain." the imp said. In a brief moment, she seemed to disappear in a cloud of thick, black smoke. Her knife fell to the ground with a loud clang against the floor. She reappeared only centimeters away from Duncan, and attempted to bite a large chunk of flesh from his neck, using her sharp, triangular teeth. She aimed carefully for the carotid arteries, knowing this would result in a quick, showy death that might send a message to everyone else involved.

OOC: Well... non-physical attacks will work on her... as long as it isn't relying on thermal energy (she's an imp, she loves heat), or electricity (still hurts, but less than normal). However, there's a few physical things that will work, depending on what they are made of. If one of you grabs the knife she dropped... that would work on her. It's made of a material that can make contact with ectoplasm.

EDIT OOC: Wait, what? Oh, so I can't react to anything before more people keep posting more and more? Seriously people, slow the fuck down! I said I can't keep up with you already, so you go faster? No. That's poor sportsmanship right there. If you want to focus on speed of posts rather than anything else, I just won't roleplay with you.
Last edited by Earth Circa 2050 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:EDIT OOC: Wait, what? Oh, so I can't react to anything before more people keep posting more and more? Seriously people, slow the fuck down! I said I can't keep up with you already, so you go faster? No. That's poor sportsmanship right there. If you want to focus on speed of posts rather than anything else, I just won't roleplay with you.

OOC: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to post too fast. I'll slow it down and give people more time to respond to things.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:54 pm

".....Yes."

Jakob, knowing Duncan was some form of psychic, assumed he could exorcise things and thus injure incorporeal, supernatural beings, and sat back.

//I think everyone has a faint idea of how combat RP works... Also, what? Are you seriously getting mad at us for replying to you quickly? Do you want us to take hours to write back or something??? Nobody's autohitting you. That's how, like, pseudo-veteran RPers on kiddie platforms like ROBLOX or whatever RP.
Last edited by Stellar Expedition on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:56 pm

Foxfound wrote:OOC: Looks like I got beat to the punch. Duncan was standing in the way, so I don't really know if this takes precedence or not.

OOC: I was aware of that, I suppose I should have clarified the imp flying past him for the first attack or something?

Sorry, everything was going kind of fast even before the combat. I honestly can't keep up with any of you. I've been called a fast typer by my friends, but until I can type at the speed of thought, I'll never be fast enough. I can barely handle keeping up with one of you, let alone three...

Stellar Expedition wrote:".....Yes."

Jakob, knowing Duncan was some form of psychic, assumed he could exorcise things and thus injure incorporeal, supernatural beings, and sat back.

//I think everyone has a faint idea of how combat RP works... Also, what? Are you seriously getting mad at us for replying to you quickly? Do you want us to take hours to write back or something??? Nobody's autohitting you. That's how, like, pseudo-veteran RPers on kiddie platforms like ROBLOX or whatever RP.

OOC: Let me tell you something then. Before I even came to NS, and I've been here about a year on various accounts, I've had 6+ bloody years of RP experience on another RP site. I come from the school of quality over quantity. I would rather produce one decent post than ever produce a thousand weak posts. I take combat RP the same way I do any serious RP; wait for everyone to post, or don't bother RPing at all. And yes, if it takes hours, then it takes hours. I don't care what you think there. I'm trying to respond to people outside of this chat at the same time as this, and dealing with IRL stuff too. If you have such an ego to demand I put all my attention in this and reply as fast as you, you can shove it. I have no obligation to respond to any of you. I'm here because I want to be, not because I have to be. I do this because I enjoy it. If you're going to be an ass, I'll just leave. After all, I don't need to be here.

And with that... I'm no longer enjoy this. Have fun, I'm out of here for now. TG me if you want, or don't.
Last edited by Earth Circa 2050 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Foxfound wrote:OOC: Looks like I got beat to the punch. Duncan was standing in the way, so I don't really know if this takes precedence or not.

OOC: I was aware of that, I suppose I should have clarified the imp flying past him for the first attack or something?

Sorry, everything was going kind of fast even before the combat. I honestly can't keep up with any of you. I've been called a fast typer by my friends, but until I can type at the speed of thought, I'll never be fast enough. I can barely handle keeping up with one of you, let alone three...

OOC: No, I think it's my fault. I don't always think through my posts enough, and sometimes I try to rush so someone doesn't post first and contradict what I had in mind. You're way better at this than I ever could be. Usually my writing ends up as nonsense.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Stellar Expedition
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellar Expedition » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

OOC: Let me tell you something then. Before I even came to NS, and I've been here about a year on various accounts, I've had 6+ bloody years of RP experience on another RP site. I come from the school of quality over quantity. I would rather produce one decent post than ever produce a thousand weak posts. I take combat RP the same way I do any serious RP; wait for everyone to post, or don't bother RPing at all. And yes, if it takes hours, then it takes hours. I don't care what you think there. I'm trying to respond to people outside of this chat at the same time as this, and dealing with IRL stuff too. If you have such an ego to demand I put all my attention in this and reply as fast as you, you can shove it. I have no obligation to respond to any of you. I'm here because I want to be, not because I have to be. I do this because I enjoy it. If you're going to be an ass, I'll just leave. After all, I don't need to be here.

And with that... I'm no longer enjoy this. Have fun, I'm out of here for now. TG me if you want, or don't.

//...What? In all of my years of roleplay, I have literally never had someone flip out at me because I responded to them quickly. I'm so confused. I never asked for you to respond quickly, either, so...literally everything you're angry about here is all in your head.
An FFT, multiverse-travelling supership-microstate of people looking for a new home alongside their Fleet Captain
Year: Somewhere between the 30th and 90th millennium | NS Stats are not used | Characters

Main Theme | Combat Theme | Ambient Theme 1 | Ambient Theme 2

Explorer's Manual: BREAKING! More scandal! Police Commander Eva admitted to usage of excessive force against Officer Levi. Levi has, without signs shown of intimidation to do so, opted to not press personal charges. Eva sentenced to rehabilitation. |Civilian Tempuella charged with maliced assault and sexual harassment against Elite Officer Levi, who claimed "[his] eyes still hurt a little"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora nodded her head. ”Ah, good to know. All those kids who died had souls the whole time. Some people get touchy over these things. I’ve never understood that. Why are people so afraid of suffering? Not their own suffering, that I get, but the suffering of others? I’ve always found it enjoyable to be honest. People are weird sometimes.”

Mekishima wrote:
"Well, I guess some are born with compassion, and some aren't." Daito said as he sat down. "Though, if I may bring it up, even you have that compassion. After all, don't you have a hatred for 'defilers', if I recall?"

"Mortals are foolish to hold onto such things like that." the demon said. "It's little more than hypocrisy, to be certain."

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Innocence stopped mattering to me a long time ago. As for why I’m here? Hmm...” Aozora stepped closer to Daito, examining her scythe. ”Where else do I have to go? My nation is in ruins. I have no path to any other world, save the one which wishes me destruction. I don’t blame them. I still hate them. So, here I am, at the centre of chaos, a world of paradoxes. It’s the only place, for now, that I can belong to. But it won’t be for long. That’s for sure.”

"Last I remember, likewise is my home universe in ruins. A bombed out, war-torn world submerged in flames and choked in death and suffering. My own home nation is embroiled in civil war, and the neighboring clans are at war... everything is blasted wreckage." the demon frowned. "Still, as destroyed and crumbling and violent as it is... I wish to return to it. It is my home, after all. I miss it. I miss the smell of brimstone, the choking smoke of burning buildings, the shaking of the ground as bombs rip up the ground and destroy steelworks. I miss the toxic fumes of the poisoned swamps. I miss the seas of lava, and I miss the steam on my face."

Stellar Expedition wrote:Noire shook her head and whipped her hair dramatically. "Nope. You're speaking of them as if they're relevant to anyone who isn't from your universe, honey, and I'd be careful about that."

"Ignorant fool..." the demon mumbled.

Low bloods wrote:Vixen cut away from the conversation and focused more on other situations.
A shadow crawls over across the counter speaking to one another.

"Train robbery, again?" Vixen slung his jacket on and and walks off into a shadow.

For the while Vixen was replaced with Kairi and if not her then the shadow creature.
Both were exceptional replacements.

"Hey, could I get a drink, please? Maybe a Xithanu*, extra green?" the demon asked.

*Alcoholic beverage from Inferno, made from fermented reeds native to that universe. Has a high cadmium content thanks to the cadmium in the soil where the reeds grow, making it extremely poisonous.

The glass had been sitting on the table, it was unsure who had poured it, but it was indeed there.

Vixen was standing around a little roughed up, he glances around and thinks to himself 'The hell happened when I was gone.'

OOC: And I thought a nap was a good idea, oof.
Last edited by Low bloods on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Astre flamboyantly burst through the saloon doors, walking in with exaggerated, bouncing steps and a hand clutching his belt. He popped and locked into a sharp pose and whipped his hair.

"The Duke of Destruction is back, and he demands white wine. You know what to do, Vixen," he said, pointing a sideways finger gun at everyone's favorite bartender.
Last edited by Veise on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Aozora, not really sure what was going on, elected to just sit down for a moment. She was tempted to order some alcohol- not to drink, of course. To burn for fun. But before she could do anything, her meandering, semi-murderous thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the Saloon. He was a confident one by the looks of it. ”Duke of Destruction? Alliterative titles, always so fancy...always so disappointing. If you’re going to do something like that, why not King of Calamity, or Emperor of Eternal Evisceration, or Archangel of Amorally Amplifying Atrocious and All-Annihilating Agony?”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 pm

"Too long. Opinion discarded," sassed Astre, as he sauntered over to the bar and launched himself into his seat, immediately spinning around and crossing his legs.
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

”Your choice. Feel free to narrowly avoid falling over. I mean, seriously, you’re lucky your head didn’t slam against the corner or something. Well, you have fun with whatever you’re here for. Alcohol, was it? It’s a great substance. Very flammable.”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 pm

"It's called choreography, madam." hissed Astre as he reached back for his expected drink of white wine without looking.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Veise wrote:Astre flamboyantly burst through the saloon doors, walking in with exaggerated, bouncing steps and a hand clutching his belt. He popped and locked into a sharp pose and whipped his hair.

"The Duke of Destruction is back, and he demands white wine. You know what to do, Vixen," he said, pointing a sideways finger gun at everyone's favorite bartender.

"I'm everyone's favorite bartender now, when was this promotion" Vixen snickers he served him a drink. Having squinted in a manner trying to figure if Aster was hitting him with a Jojo pose or just holding him at gunpoint.
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora, not really sure what was going on, elected to just sit down for a moment. She was tempted to order some alcohol- not to drink, of course. To burn for fun. But before she could do anything, her meandering, semi-murderous thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the Saloon. He was a confident one by the looks of it. ”Duke of Destruction? Alliterative titles, always so fancy...always so disappointing. If you’re going to do something like that, why not King of Calamity, or Emperor of Eternal Evisceration, or Archangel of Amorally Amplifying Atrocious and All-Annihilating Agony?”

"We serve non alcoholic drinks here, and if you'd really like I know s good sushi place down the road." Vixen suggested. He indeed found himself taking a few trips every now and then.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:35 pm

By the strange aura of sparkles that Astre emitted, it was definitely a JoJo pose, so very blatantly one...now what's his stand? Astre took his drink and sipped passive-aggressively at Aozora with a pinkie up.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 pm

”Reminds me of an old friend of mine. A goddess, of course. She was always so excited, always so dramatic. She died the same way she lived. I was sad about at one point. That was stupid of me. I’ve since learned to extinguish such compassion in its entirety.”

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Astre gave a single loud slurp of his wine, listening, before giving a sympathetic nod. "Mhmm..." He fluidly slid the glass out from between his lips. "Do go on."

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:45 pm

”I mean, I don’t have much else to say on it, really. Don’t think you’d care much anyway. But you know, your drinking gives me an idea...” Aozora looked over at Astre, before launching a precisely targeted burst of purple fire at his drink.

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:50 pm

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:

Holy shit, you want to talk about EGO? I've been reading this thread for a bit, and I have to say... In my seven years of being on NationStates I have never ever seen someone complain that a thread was going too fast. This thread is fucking dead half the time. You have the audacity to talk about "quality over quantity" in what is essentially the IC version of the Eternal Thread? You can't be serious, here. In an II/F&NI/NS thread, I can understand the frustration, but here? HERE of all places you're going to complain about "weak" posts? In a chat thread? This is a joke, right? And, like, if you're already talking to someone in another chat or dealing with IRL stuff and you're busy than just say so. People here already say "OOC: going to sleep" all the time and nobody complains, this would basically be the same thing. You have no obligation to respond to any of them? They have no obligation to slow their posting for you.

This is by far, by fucking far, the most ridiculous, condescending, illogical, asinine criticism someone has given on this website that I've ever seen. Jesus H Christ, I'm not even part of this and I'm PO'ed.
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Click here for the Aaaaaan Conflict Map (Updated January 2024)
=== AAAAAA ===
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)

Aaaaaa (pronounced AH-AY-UH)
Aaaaaan News Ticker (Updated August 8th 2023)
AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Astre took a sip of his wine and dramatically spun the seat so that the flames licked the counter instead. He narrowed his eyes. "I've got half a mind to punish you for that, and the other half thinks of mercy. Do not be gambling on what vote the senate passes." He swiped his arm, extinguishing the flames, and aggressively set his drink down.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Aozora just shrugged. ”Good evasion skills. Just testing you. The same way that I do with test subjects, you know?” Aozora was, of course, neglecting to mention how to her, test subject was roughly equivalent to torture victim. ”Wait, you’re comparing your own mind to a democracy? I’d make an insult but I don’t think I top that one.” Having decided against indulging murderous violence, she was attempting to engage in the more “obnoxious irritation” aspects of causing suffering.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 pm

"Don't make me need this intake of alcohol, thank you very much," replied Astre with indignance in his voice before going for a few more sips.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:04 pm

”If you didn’t already need it, you wouldn’t be here. Maybe I should try some one day. Nah, last time I did was a...mistake.”

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:27 pm

"It's recreational." Astre replied. "Amusing be your attitude, madam, so what are you called?" continued the Prince, gesturing with his drink repeatedly.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:28 pm

”I don’t think the full title really matters, not any more...but very well. I’ll tell you who I am. Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity. And you?”

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 am

Meanwhile, Pieter and the gang showed up to the saloon, casual as ever and smiling with a smug look.

"Chaos returns, everyone. And this time not the form of a demon nor a Jew." Pieter said as he and the crew sat down. "Speaking of the Jews, you heard of these juicy details our agents recovered from the Israelis?"

"Indeed." Velding said as he looked at a group of files. "Who knew those bloody kikes could be so clumsy with juicy details like this?" He said, going through them. "I mean, PETN charge placements in the World Trade Center? Trade deals and secret alliance plans with the Soviet Union? Deployment of agents acting as right wing activists spreading anti-Muslim sentiment- Oh, those bloody conspiracy theory draadtrekkers will have a field day with this one!"
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives