NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Convoy
Civilian

Founded: Mar 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Convoy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:06 pm

Danceria wrote:"As long as said poker doesn't require the removing of clothing, or gratuitous amounts of money..." the creature smiled, and seated herself in a nearby table, and scooted a few out for any guests. "Then "deal me in!" as you gue'la say..."

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:"Would you two, ehm, mind if I join you?" he said in his incredibly thick accent. After looking around the poker table, he took out his twenty euro bill and placed it on the table. "Whoever wins get this, huh?" he smiled and laughed a bit, before taking a seat on one of the chairs near the table.

Hoyt chuckled warmly. "Take a seat, lads! We'll start of small then, yeah?" He added his own contribution to the main pot, $40.

He looked around once more. "We still got empty seats! Anyone else want to join us?"
All profits go to Hoyt.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:24 pm

The Convoy wrote:
Danceria wrote:"As long as said poker doesn't require the removing of clothing, or gratuitous amounts of money..." the creature smiled, and seated herself in a nearby table, and scooted a few out for any guests. "Then "deal me in!" as you gue'la say..."

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:"Would you two, ehm, mind if I join you?" he said in his incredibly thick accent. After looking around the poker table, he took out his twenty euro bill and placed it on the table. "Whoever wins get this, huh?" he smiled and laughed a bit, before taking a seat on one of the chairs near the table.

Hoyt chuckled warmly. "Take a seat, lads! We'll start of small then, yeah?" He added his own contribution to the main pot, $40.

He looked around once more. "We still got empty seats! Anyone else want to join us?"

Almost with an embarrassed flush, the four armed creature fumbled for some sort of a coinpurse, and a calculator therein. After some number-crunching, she fumbled for a single gold-colored slab, no bigger than piece of a chocolate bar. Tossing it onto the table. "If I've done my math right..." she began. "It should an even fifty "United States Dollars". I think."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 pm

Baphy is obnoxiously singing karaoke on a stage in the bar area, dressing like a band member of Cameo while on her knees in her overly dramatic performance.

"I need your love!
I'm down on my knees, beggin' please, please, pleeeeeeease!" She firmly grasps the microphone with both hands, mascara coated along the sides of her face due to tears.

"Don't go!
Don't you hear me, baby?
Don't leave me now!
Ohhh no no no no!"

That one guy who was triggered and threw a radio through some walls is sitting in the audience having a drink. "Ugh, KC and the Sunshine band sucks, but at least this is better than that damn Percolator song."
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:23 pm

The Captain who shot his friend makes a return as a member of the audience listening to the karaoke performance, the goat demon, quite frankly, disgusted him to no end. As brief moments slammed into him like long decades, still while harking back on the past with sheer frustration and utter guilt, he snaps....

He stands up and withdraws a poorly maintained single shot 40mm grenade launcher from his ragged jacket, aimed right at Baphomet, he pulls the trigger and unleashes the small explosive round with a loud and sharp "POOMFT".
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:29 pm

Ozzy wrote:The Captain who shot his friend makes a return as a member of the audience listening to the karaoke performance, the goat demon, quite frankly, disgusted him to no end. As brief moments slammed into him like long decades, still while harking back on the past with sheer frustration and utter guilt, he snaps....

He stands up and withdraws a poorly maintained single shot 40mm grenade launcher from his ragged jacket, aimed right at Baphomet, he pulls the trigger and unleashes the small explosive round with a loud and sharp "POOMFT".

"Pleeease don't-" Her ears twitch at the all-too-familiar sound of a grenade launcher firing, she lets go of the microphone and almost cartwheels from the path of the explosive shell with inhuman reflexes, if it wasn't for her heightened senses and supernatural reaction speed, she would have been rendered a nasty mess.

"What the fuck?"
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:35 pm

Kitsune France wrote:"Pleeease don't-" Her ears twitch at the all-too-familiar sound of a grenade launcher firing, she lets go of the microphone and almost cartwheels from the path of the explosive shell with inhuman reflexes, if it wasn't for her heightened senses and supernatural reaction speed, she would have been rendered a nasty mess.

"What the fuck?"

The wall behind her explodes in a flash of fire and a giant puff of smoke, scattering sharp wooden pieces throughout the room and sending them raining down on screaming patrons rushing to flee the scene.

He pops the grenade launcher in half and ejects the 40mm casing, pushing people out of his way and taking advantage of the chaos he caused to mask his escape from the goat demon. However, he is not lost, and is probably easily distinguishable from the crowd given his military attire and determination to GTFO.

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Ozzy wrote:The wall behind her explodes in a flash of fire and a giant puff of smoke, scattering sharp wooden pieces throughout the room and sending them raining down on screaming patrons rushing to flee the scene.

He pops the grenade launcher in half and ejects the 40mm casing, pushing people out of his way and taking advantage of the chaos he caused to mask his escape from the goat demon. However, he is not lost, and is probably easily distinguishable from the crowd given his military attire and determination to GTFO.

She growls and conjures up a small stiletto and gives chase, she definitely sees him and is not thrilled. "MOVE IT, PEOPLE!" Baphy is nimble, and slides between people in the crowd with ease, she is going to catch up with him and probably eviscerate him. Mister I-Hate-60s-Songs gives chase too with a Glock pistol in grip, not having the best of luck navigating among the fleeing crowd.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Ozzy wrote:The wall behind her explodes in a flash of fire and a giant puff of smoke, scattering sharp wooden pieces throughout the room and sending them raining down on screaming patrons rushing to flee the scene.

She growls and conjures up a small stiletto and gives chase, she definitely sees him and is not thrilled. "MOVE IT, PEOPLE!" Baphy is nimble, and slides between people in the crowd with ease, she is going to catch up with him and probably eviscerate him. Mister I-Hate-60s-Songs gives chase too with a Glock pistol in grip, not having the best of luck navigating among the fleeing crowd.

"Stupid bitch." He muttered under his breath, running around a corner of the saloon and surprising her with a bashing from the butt of his grenade launcher, with a little more force than what is normal for a mortal man.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Ozzy wrote:"Stupid bitch." He muttered under his breath, running around a corner of the saloon and surprising her with a bashing from the butt of his grenade launcher, with a little more force than what is normal for a mortal man.

Baph silently admits that she should have seen that one coming, the blow lands right on her nose and halts her pursuit, while it didn't knock her out or make her stumble like it would have done to probably anyone, it did surprise the hell out of her and cause her nose to bleed just a little. "Damn, I don't know what kind of steroids you are on, but that actually hurts!" She wipes her nose and chuckles, stiletto still in her hand as she swings the blade upright, aiming to gut him.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Ozzy wrote:"Stupid bitch." He muttered under his breath, running around a corner of the saloon and surprising her with a bashing from the butt of his grenade launcher, with a little more force than what is normal for a mortal man.

Baph silently admits that she should have seen that one coming, the blow lands right on her nose and halts her pursuit, while it didn't knock her out or make her stumble like it would have done to probably anyone, it did surprise the hell out of her and cause her nose to bleed just a little. "Damn, I don't know what kind of steroids you are on, but that actually hurts!" She wipes her nose and chuckles, stiletto still in her hand as she swings the blade upright, aiming to gut him.
Ozzy wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:She growls and conjures up a small stiletto and gives chase, she definitely sees him and is not thrilled. "MOVE IT, PEOPLE!" Baphy is nimble, and slides between people in the crowd with ease, she is going to catch up with him and probably eviscerate him. Mister I-Hate-60s-Songs gives chase too with a Glock pistol in grip, not having the best of luck navigating among the fleeing crowd.

"Stupid bitch." He muttered under his breath, running around a corner of the saloon and surprising her with a bashing from the butt of his grenade launcher, with a little more force than what is normal for a mortal man.

A voice echoed from the shadows. "Awe come on fellas, what's with all the violence?"
The voice laughed "You have caught my attention. And furthermore, raised my curiosity." Vixen stepped out and slowly claps "I wanna say something like 'The gangs all here'... But I don't know you folk."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:55 pm

Kitsune France wrote:Baph silently admits that she should have seen that one coming, the blow lands right on her nose and halts her pursuit, while it didn't knock her out or make her stumble like it would have done to probably anyone, it did surprise the hell out of her and cause her nose to bleed just a little. "Damn, I don't know what kind of steroids you are on, but that actually hurts!" She wipes her nose and chuckles, stiletto still in her hand as she swings the blade upright, aiming to gut him.

He narrowly avoids the slicing by mere millimeters, using her upward momentum against her and giving her an uppercut, revealing a metal arm in the process. The former Captain pays the strange voice no mind, calling it quits and lights a soda can with a wick sticking out of it, a home made smoke bomb to aid his second attempt at escape.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Ozzy wrote:He narrowly avoids the slicing by mere millimeters, using her upward momentum against her and giving her an uppercut, revealing a metal arm in the process. The former Captain pays the strange voice no mind, calling it quits and lights a soda can with a wick sticking out of it, a home made smoke bomb to aid his second attempt at escape.

Low bloods wrote:A voice echoed from the shadows. "Awe come on fellas, what's with all the violence?"
The voice laughed "You have caught my attention. And furthermore, raised my curiosity." Vixen stepped out and slowly claps "I wanna say something like 'The gangs all here'... But I don't know you folk."

Baphy wasn't caught off guard this time, she parries the uppercut with her knife-free hand and before she could even make another attempt to cut him, smoke completely enshrouds her. Despite being able to see him anyway, she sheathes her little stiletto and scoffs, opting not to give chase this time. "Who the hell is that guy anyway? What the hell is his problem with me?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:02 pm

"And here was trying to look cool, geez the nerve of some people. Welp I'm off for some time." He walks off into the shadows.
Last edited by Low bloods on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:54 pm

The whole of the four fighters had been roused to attention by the grenade and had watched the whole time.

"Dickkkhhhhead!" slurred an angered Rachel, who had just woken back up.

"Hey, ugly and untalented, go finish him off. Don't let him go like that," growled Astre to Baph.
Last edited by Veise on Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Veise wrote:The whole of the four fighters had been roused to attention by the grenade and had watched the whole time.

"Dickkkhhhhead!" slurred an angered Rachel, who had just woken back up.

"Hey, ugly and untalented, go finish him off. Don't let him go like that," growled Astre to Baph.

Her eyes narrowed at Astre and crosses her arms, not so much offended by the insulting remarks, but by the sheer lack of respect. "Pfft, not with that attitude I won't."

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Kitsune France wrote:Her eyes narrowed at Astre and crosses her arms, not so much offended by the insulting remarks, but by the sheer lack of respect. "Pfft, not with that attitude I won't."

"If you're believing you're worthy of my respect, think again. Besides, that idiot fired an explosive within this damn building. It makes no sense to let him scamper off."

He stood up and brandished his rapier. "If you'll sit back down like a limp-wristed bitch with no self-respect, then I'll kill him for competency's sake."
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Veise wrote:"If you're believing you're worthy of my respect, think again. Besides, that idiot fired an explosive within this damn building. It makes no sense to let him scamper off."

He stood up and brandished his rapier. "If you'll sit back down like a limp-wristed bitch with no self-respect, then I'll kill him for competency's sake."

"Then go do it yourself, kiddo, instead of wasting precious time trying to flex on me." She raised a brow with a smug grin, then shrugged, probably just to further irritate Astre.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:49 pm

An explosion goes off in some part of the town, a large cabover semi-truck drives through the smoke knocking cars and carriages out of the way.

Florida Z
Civilian

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Florida Z » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:06 pm

A girl in muddy green overalls and a sun hat is fighting off a single zombie with a katana. Her overstuffed backpack seems to be mostly filled with anime and related things, rather than the food and supplies one would expect of someone in such an inhospitable place.

The semi truck trashing the already-trashed town annoys her. As soon as it stops she stands right in front of it and tells it to COOL IT.
Last edited by Florida Z on Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Florida and some other places following a zombie apocalypse. Heavily inspired by the video game Death Road to Canada.
Factbooks coming later if I get any coherent ideas.
Also, this is the same player as Foxfound.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Veise wrote:"If you're believing you're worthy of my respect, think again. Besides, that idiot fired an explosive within this damn building. It makes no sense to let him scamper off."

"Then go do it yourself, kiddo, instead of wasting precious time trying to flex on me." She raised a brow with a smug grin, then shrugged, probably just to further irritate Astre.

Astre turned back to his drunken squad. "I can't see you being really older than me. I just can't, and I wonder why." sarcastically replied Astre. He turned to his squad. "Is that thing grinning? I can't t-"

Then the van appeared. Astre immediately pointed his rapier at it. "Oh, great. The idiot caravan's here," he complained, before turning back to Baph and adding, "You needed a ride home?"

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:04 pm

The semi truck didn't stop at all, but it slid to grinding halt the moment some crazy girl ran in front of it.

"Why did we stop?" A voice inquired, pistol poking the driver on the back of the head.

"S-s-s-sorry Captain Cruz, some girl j-j-just jumped in front of the truck..."

"GAH, OUT OF MY WAY!!" Cruz (the nut from earlier) punted the driver from his seat and commandeered the vehicle, with a sharp and short hiss, the truck lurches forward and around the girl who hopped in front of it.

The 18 wheeler quickly faces Baphomet and begins to gain momentum, whatever the hell was in the way was going to be smacked by the truck.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Where Baph not to move, that meant Astre Squad could end up getting hit with her (assuming they're near). Astre began calculating a response in his head, even though the alcohol made it kind of slower...

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 pm

Ozzy wrote:The semi truck didn't stop at all, but it slid to grinding halt the moment some crazy girl ran in front of it.

"Why did we stop?" A voice inquired, pistol poking the driver on the back of the head.

"GAH, OUT OF MY WAY!!" Cruz (the nut from earlier) punted the driver from his seat and commandeered the vehicle, with a sharp and short hiss, the truck lurches forward and around the girl who hopped in front of it.

The 18 wheeler quickly faces Baphomet and begins to gain momentum, whatever the hell was in the way was going to be smacked by the truck.

Veise wrote:Where Baph not to move, that meant Astre Squad could end up getting hit with her (assuming they're near). Astre began calculating a response in his head, even though the alcohol made it kind of slower...

Baphy didn't have words for Astre's previous statements, she knew his personality type all too well so it wasn't something worth getting mad at. The truck caught her attention the moment it drove through an explosion, knowing full well who it is.... slightly nervous by Astre and his pals' drunken stupor, the goat demoness lightly jogs towards the semi in a deadly game of chicken, conjuring up red flames in her hands that molded into a short throwing axe.

Baphy roars and throws the flaming axe towards the truck with insane speed, almost breaking the sound barrier with it, aiming at the middle of the truck in effort to split it in half and stop it dead in its tracks.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Ozzy wrote:The semi truck didn't stop at all, but it slid to grinding halt the moment some crazy girl ran in front of it.

Veise wrote:Where Baph not to move, that meant Astre Squad could end up getting hit with her (assuming they're near). Astre began calculating a response in his head, even though the alcohol made it kind of slower...

Baphy didn't have words for Astre's previous statements, she knew his personality type all too well so it wasn't something worth getting mad at. The truck caught her attention the moment it drove through an explosion, knowing full well who it is.... slightly nervous by Astre and his pals' drunken stupor, the goat demoness lightly jogs towards the semi in a deadly game of chicken, conjuring up red flames in her hands that molded into a short throwing axe.

Baphy roars and throws the flaming axe towards the truck with insane speed, almost breaking the sound barrier with it, aiming at the middle of the truck in effort to split it in half and stop it dead in its tracks.

"What the...." Cruz tries to steer from the path of the oncoming fiery ax, but it was simply too fast for a bulky ass vehicle to avoid, and it pretty much already landed a blow the moment he saw it. The semi truck splits into a perfect upside-down V, the driveshaft and fifth wheel coupling immediately annihilated by the attack, but the now-detached trailer kept going due to Cruz's desperate maneuver to steer the vehicle, causing a chunk of the plywood and steel cargo box to lightly bump into the 'idiot caravan'.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Having predicted that momentum would keep the thing going, Astre launched himself into the flying, super-strength dropkick at the trailer hoping to roughly deflect it back somewhere around the door.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives