NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Eien no Yorokobi wrote:
Gikochinai waved at Kiri. She seemed to be weirdly glowing and translucent, but she still found that cute. “”Oh! Hello! I’m Gikochinai! Nice to meet you! You’re cute!” She nodded and smiled.

"Hee hee! Thank you! Most people think I'm scary, so that's a nice change."

(OOC: I know I just started posting, but I'm really tired and I think I need to log off now. Sorry.)

”Oh! Do they? I don’t think you’re scary!” She didn’t explain why. The scariest things she’d ever witnessed had been...no, no no. She didn’t want to think about it. Today was a time for happiness and fun and talking to cute people.

OOC: That’s fine, have a good night.
Leader
Yes, this is Kyoki Chudoku.
This is probably one of my more optimistic nations. That’s kind of sad really. This nation is mainly for fun and messing around. Please keep that in mind.
This nation doesn’t represent my views and doesn’t use NS stats.
If you think this nation is insane...you’re probably right.
Feel free to ask questions and stuff! I enjoy conversations.

Ursingard
Civilian

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ursingard » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:48 am

King Uther and his entourage barge in through the doors, laughing and growling.
"Barkeep, I hope you've stocked up on mead, because we're here to relieve you of it!"
Uther begins tossing out Salmon (Currency, not actual fish).
"Drinks are on us!," the Ursin bellows.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:44 am

Astre sat at the bar, still bleeding rather badly from the stomach. The mouth-bleeding had mostly subsided for now, though. He looked at the bartender and muttered, "...White wine..."
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Eien no Yorokobi wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Hee hee! Thank you! Most people think I'm scary, so that's a nice change."

(OOC: I know I just started posting, but I'm really tired and I think I need to log off now. Sorry.)

”Oh! Do they? I don’t think you’re scary!” She didn’t explain why. The scariest things she’d ever witnessed had been...no, no no. She didn’t want to think about it. Today was a time for happiness and fun and talking to cute people.

"Well, most ghosts are scary, and even I have to stay away from them. I guess people aren't used to nicer ones like me.

The funny thing is, a few times I've tried to spook people as a joke - that's what people expect ghosts to do, right? - but when I actually try to do it it doesn't work. Last time I accidentally tripped over something. And I don't even have feet anymore!"
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Veise wrote:Astre sat at the bar, still bleeding rather badly from the stomach. The mouth-bleeding had mostly subsided for now, though. He looked at the bartender and muttered, "...White wine..."

Vixenpoured him a glass "You really should let me clean that cut, maybe patch you up a bit better."
Ursingard wrote:King Uther and his entourage barge in through the doors, laughing and growling.
"Barkeep, I hope you've stocked up on mead, because we're here to relieve you of it!"

"What's the occasion?" Vixen said as he attended to them in a well manner of multitasking.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:06 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Eien no Yorokobi wrote:

"Well, most ghosts are scary, and even I have to stay away from them. I guess people aren't used to nicer ones like me.

The funny thing is, a few times I've tried to spook people as a joke - that's what people expect ghosts to do, right? - but when I actually try to do it it doesn't work. Last time I accidentally tripped over something. And I don't even have feet anymore!"

”I’ve seen some scary things! Not ghosts, though! Don’t worry! I know how that feels! I trip over a lot too, sometimes! I don’t know why! I’ve tried scaring people before, but mostly I just wanted to cheer them up! Or love them! I think I was more scary when I wasn’t really trying. But that’s ok! I’m not scary anymore!”
Leader
This is probably one of my more optimistic nations. That’s kind of sad really. This nation is mainly for fun and messing around. Please keep that in mind.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Low bloods wrote:Vixenpoured him a glass "You really should let me clean that cut, maybe patch you up a bit better."

Astre took a mighty drink of it. "Feh...I can withstand a bulle-" His prideful words were interrupted by him coughing up some blood. "Tch... what a pain. You have drinks to serve, though, so I can and rather would wait."
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Ursingard
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Ursingard » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Veise wrote:Astre sat at the bar, still bleeding rather badly from the stomach. The mouth-bleeding had mostly subsided for now, though. He looked at the bartender and muttered, "...White wine..."

Vixenpoured him a glass "You really should let me clean that cut, maybe patch you up a bit better."
Ursingard wrote:King Uther and his entourage barge in through the doors, laughing and growling.

"What's the occasion?" Vixen said as he attended to them in a well manner of multitasking.

"A successful hunt, my friend. Some fire-giants were stirring up trouble in a local county- destroying communities, stealing livestock, killing people, that sort of thing. We caught wind of it, and offered our services to the Sheriff- we Ursins have a particular knack for monster fighting, and the Sheriff was offering a hefty bounty on those giants. We tracked them down, and engaged them in an epic battle... I'll let you guess who won. We're here to celebrate a good day- we had a good fight, we put a stop to those giants terrorizing innocents, and we made a good bit of money doing it, too. Today was a good day."
-Uther

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:22 pm

'I don't wanna be nothing like you
I don't wanna be just like you
I don't wanna be anything like you
I don't wanna be just like you.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 pm

Meanwhile, a man who heavily resembled Pieter van der Blekkenhorst had entered the saloon with a joyful look on his face. He wasn't wearing the usual dictator robes, much rather a fancy suit.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:09 pm

Astre growled and forced himself to stand up. "Pieter...." He slowly reached for his rapier, but was emotionally overwhelmed and sat back down. He clutched his head in pain.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Having no idea about the person who had just entered or anyone they resembled, Gikochinai couldn’t help her natural impulse to wave hello. ”Hello! Hi! You’re cute!” She smiled as she spoke. She wasn’t lying- she did find him cute, but then, she found everyone cute. Not dead people, not anymore, but aside from that, everyone.
Leader

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Veise wrote:Astre growled and forced himself to stand up. "Pieter...." He slowly reached for his rapier, but was emotionally overwhelmed and sat back down. He clutched his head in pain.

"Wait, what the..." Pieter said as he turned to Astre. "Are you okay, lad? Who are you?"

Eien no Yorokobi wrote:Having no idea about the person who had just entered or anyone they resembled, Gikochinai couldn’t help her natural impulse to wave hello. ”Hello! Hi! You’re cute!” She smiled as she spoke. She wasn’t lying- she did find him cute, but then, she found everyone cute. Not dead people, not anymore, but aside from that, everyone.

"Aw, thanks, lass! Honestly, at my age, you don't get alot of compliments like that... really wonderful of you, though, thank you!" Pieter said, smiling.
Last edited by Afrikaaners Ryk on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:43 pm

He felt something truly different about this particular Pieter. He continued clutching his head and glared fiercely at him.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Ursingard
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Ursingard » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:51 pm

Veise wrote:He felt something truly different about this particular Pieter. He continued clutching his head and glared fiercely at him.

Pieter glared back in confusion at him. Perhaps he had something to do with him in some odd way, despite not even knowing him.

"Well... this is quite motionless. Then again, you are wounded, so the silence is justified... poor lad. Anything I can do to help? I can call in the doctors, maybe." Pieter said. It would be clear then that this was not the real Pieter

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:
Veise wrote:He felt something truly different about this particular Pieter. He continued clutching his head and glared fiercely at him.

Pieter glared back in confusion at him. Perhaps he had something to do with him in some odd way, despite not even knowing him.

"Well... this is quite motionless. Then again, you are wounded, so the silence is justified... poor lad. Anything I can do to help? I can call in the doctors, maybe." Pieter said. It would be clear then that this was not the real Pieter

Kiri meekly floated up to him.

"Um, sir... I think what's going on here is that you look a lot like this guy who shows up every now and then and is really mean to us. That man... I think his name is Astre, he must have thought you were him. I hadn't noticed before how hurt he looked... I think you'd better call those doctors you mentioned."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:26 pm

Zero blinked, noticing that there was a Pieter here, as he entered the Saloon, also unsure if this Astre was hurt and by what. Which he didn’t care much. It would lessen the competition as it was peculiar that Master(VictorNet) allowed a snobbish mere weakling to join a fight of titans. Nevertheless, Zero walked over towards Pieter, staring at him and curiosity looking at this Kirki, fella. Smelling of Wizzard, old foes of him in the far and forgotten past. Then, Zero decided to speak at Pieter to avoid awkwardness.”Hello here, do you have a twin brother, perhaps?”
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:

Kiri meekly floated up to him.

"Um, sir... I think what's going on here is that you look a lot like this guy who shows up every now and then and is really mean to us. That man... I think his name is Astre, he must have thought you were him. I hadn't noticed before how hurt he looked... I think you'd better call those doctors you mentioned."

"Well, I am Pieter, but I certainly wouldn't be a mean person! Whoever this other Pieter is..." He shuddered. "...I dare give him a good bloody finger wagging for besmirching my good name. I mean, I would never be mean to someone like you."

"And... Astre? Hm, sounds fancy... don't worry, I'll just call the emergency services... you know the code for them around this area?" Pieter asked.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:32 pm

"I don't want your help." Astre grit his teeth. "A damn alternate version or not, you're still the same being as the bastard who ...made a pleasure doll out of my sister's pedigree! It's not something I can so easily accept!"

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Kiri meekly floated up to him.

"Well, I am Pieter, but I certainly wouldn't be a mean person! Whoever this other Pieter is..." He shuddered. "...I dare give him a good bloody finger wagging for besmirching my good name. I mean, I would never be mean to someone like you."

"And... Astre? Hm, sounds fancy... don't worry, I'll just call the emergency services... you know the code for them around this area?" Pieter asked.

She frowned worriedly.

"I was hoping you knew. This saloon place is weird. Like, between time and space weird. I don't know if phones even work here..."

Veise wrote:"I don't want your help." Astre grit his teeth. "A damn alternate version or not, you're still the same being as the bastard who ...made a pleasure doll out of my sister's pedigree! It's not something I can so easily accept!"

Duncan had been sitting at one of the farther tables unnoticed, occupied by his usual card game with Humbold and Wiltshire and drinking hot chocolate. Noticing the situation. He got up and calmly walked over to Astre, having procured a case of first aid supplies from somewhere.

"I have medical experience of sorts, if you want help from somebody else."

He kept a respectful distance while he waited for an answer.

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Upon hearing what Astre had said, it took Gikochinai a couple of seconds to process everything. She knew what those words meant. They were a complicated way of putting it, but she knew. Alternate version...she was too familiar with these things. She’d never met her counterpart, but...that was not what disturbed her. Once, she had a been a goddess. The Incarnation of Pleasure. And-

I don’t want to think about it! It’s over! I got past it! I’m not a goddess anymore! That was a lie anyway! No! I got away from it! No more of it! No!

With no warning, she rushed over to a nearby corner, trying to hide her face, that for that moment, she couldn’t bring herself to smile. Then, she turned around, happy as ever, waving once again, but daring not to say even a word.
Leader

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Veise wrote:"I don't want your help." Astre grit his teeth. "A damn alternate version or not, you're still the same being as the bastard who ...made a pleasure doll out of my sister's pedigree! It's not something I can so easily accept!"

"Easy there, lad! I'm sorry about what my alternate version did, but personality-wise, I'd probably be in no way like him! Believe me, I apologise on his behalf for whatever he- I, did to you!" Pieter said in a pleading tone.

Foxfound wrote:
Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:

She frowned worriedly.

"I was hoping you knew. This saloon place is weird. Like, between time and space weird. I don't know if phones even work here..."

Duncan had been sitting at one of the farther tables unnoticed, occupied by his usual card game with Humbold and Wiltshire and drinking hot chocolate. Noticing the situation. He got up and calmly walked over to Astre, having procured a case of first aid supplies from somewhere.

"I have medical experience of sorts, if you want help from somebody else."

He kept a respectful distance while he waited for an answer.

"Damn shame. Well, at least the other lad knows... pure relief." Pieter sighed.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:59 pm

Astre was thinking of an answer when Giko suddenly sprinted. He raised his eyebrows and then stared for a moment as she turned back around. After a moment, he turned back to Duncan and nodded. "Egh...fine. So that I don't turn my whole wardrobe a vibrant red..." He leaned against the counter and looked away.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:41 pm

Veise wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixenpoured him a glass "You really should let me clean that cut, maybe patch you up a bit better."

Astre took a mighty drink of it. "Feh...I can withstand a bulle-" His prideful words were interrupted by him coughing up some blood. "Tch... what a pain. You have drinks to serve, though, so I can and rather would wait."

"Watch this." He snaps as a doppelganger peaked out from Vixen's shadow taking over.

Now he pulls over a table a bit off from most people. "Lay down and show me the wound. I'm sure we can get this done in seconds with two doctors." Vixen nods

Ursingard wrote:

"A successful hunt, my friend. Some fire-giants were stirring up trouble in a local county- destroying communities, stealing livestock, killing people, that sort of thing. We caught wind of it, and offered our services to the Sheriff- we Ursins have a particular knack for monster fighting, and the Sheriff was offering a hefty bounty on those giants. We tracked them down, and engaged them in an epic battle... I'll let you guess who won. We're here to celebrate a good day- we had a good fight, we put a stop to those giants terrorizing innocents, and we made a good bit of money doing it, too. Today was a good day."
-Uther

"My brother does the same thing." Vixen said rather idly. "He takes on normal bounties he travels but prefers dragon hunting as he hopes to encounter a former lover of ours." He chuckles "Anyway drink up I'msure you fellas earned it."
Last edited by Low bloods on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives