NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Low bloods wrote:(That's fine, I mean I've been theowbacking for quite some time, and new ones as well.)

Oni looks over to her "Oh, I guess you can say the same for me, atleast specifically for me. Our rulers don't get tied into these deals much, we only enjoy a drink rather than interact and conversate."

Ahh, I see! Maybe it will change with you talking to me know, hahaha! Anyway, Mr. Oni! It's nice to meet you too! You can call me Germaine, or Mercy, if you want.
- Lead Ambassador Germaine Moira “Mercy” Sylvia Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Hailie Constance
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(That's fine, I mean I've been theowbacking for quite some time, and new ones as well.)

Oni looks over to her "Oh, I guess you can say the same for me, atleast specifically for me. Our rulers don't get tied into these deals much, we only enjoy a drink rather than interact and conversate."

Ahh, I see! Maybe it will change with you talking to me know, hahaha! Anyway, Mr. Oni! It's nice to meet you too! You can call me Germaine, or Mercy, if you want.
- Lead Ambassador Germaine Moira “Mercy” Sylvia Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Hailie Constance

"Both are good names, judging by the fact that you are like 3 inches taller than me I think I can tell where you hail." Oni nods "Almost forgot I had freedom to do whatever I wanted here." He laughs and grins rather widely "But, unlike most kings and queens I'm quite social. Mostly a calm one unless you decide to annoy me."
Last edited by Low bloods on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:35 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Both are good names, judging by the fact that you are like 3 inches taller than me I think I can tell where you hail." Oni nods "Almost forgot I had freedom to do whatever I wanted here." He laughs and grins rather widely "But, unlike most kings and queens I'm quite social. Mostly a calm one unless you decide to annoy me."

Yes... you guessed it right! *She chuckles for a while* Well, we made jokes that a good 60 of us can name a small city of 100,000 people. Anyway, so... that will make you 8 ft. 4 in. ?
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 pm

Marty floats in silently, smiling at the sunlight coming through the windows Sitka added to the place.

Valentine Z wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Both are good names, judging by the fact that you are like 3 inches taller than me I think I can tell where you hail." Oni nods "Almost forgot I had freedom to do whatever I wanted here." He laughs and grins rather widely "But, unlike most kings and queens I'm quite social. Mostly a calm one unless you decide to annoy me."

Yes... you guessed it right! *She chuckles for a while* Well, we made jokes that a good 60 of us can name a small city of 100,000 people. Anyway, so... that will make you 8 ft. 4 in. ?

"Hello, ma'am. What's your name?"
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:59 pm

S i t k a wrote:"Hello, ma'am. What's your name?"

Why, hello there! I am Germaine, or Mercy, if you want. Ahh, and yes, I can totally see you, and hear you, my little friend! So, you're some kind of a spirit?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:22 pm

A few... things would come in carrying a mech head.
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Wentera wrote:A few... things would come in carrying a mech head.

Ooh... I assume Clarissa, Tiffany, and Adriana won't like that! I wonder if that was from a rogue mech or something...
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
S i t k a wrote:"Hello, ma'am. What's your name?"

Why, hello there! I am Germaine, or Mercy, if you want. Ahh, and yes, I can totally see you, and hear you, my little friend! So, you're some kind of a spirit?

"Yes. I'm a ghost, but spirit works as well. My name's Marty Anndrasdan, and I'm from Alaska."
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Valentine Z wrote:

Oni opens his mouth then stops himself. "Excuse me I seem yo have miscouculated my own hight." He laughs "I'm 6 ft., barely six."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:20 pm

'Black eyed lady, with a fine ankle and even better assets was walking down the street looking for a snack and a drink. Having found neither went on a killing spree to find her drink and snack.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:'Black eyed lady, with a fine ankle and even better assets was walking down the street looking for a snack and a drink. Having found neither went on a killing spree to find her drink and snack.'

That's rather interesting."
If you can see us...

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:45 pm

A red-haired, fair skinned, angular-faced woman started into the bar, in South Fallsian military uniform. She wheeled a black haired, fair skinned, and slightly bearded man on a wheel chair. She bent down, kissed him, and wheeled him over to the bar, plopping down next to Marty. Her name was May. "Remember me, kid?" After baring her fangs to smile, she nonchalantly spun her hands and ordered a drink, her expression placid.
Last edited by The South Falls on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 pm

The South Falls wrote:A red-haired, fair skinned, angular-faced woman started into the bar, in South Fallsian military uniform. She wheeled a black haired, fair skinned, and slightly bearded man on a wheel chair. She bent down, kissed him, and wheeled him over to the bar, plopping down next to Marty. Her name was May. "Remember me, kid?" She nonchalantly flipped her hands and ordered a drink, her expression placid.

"I think so. Your name was... May, right? I hope so. I'm bad at remembering names."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:49 pm

The South Falls wrote:A red-haired, fair skinned, angular-faced woman started into the bar, in South Fallsian military uniform. She wheeled a black haired, fair skinned, and slightly bearded man on a wheel chair. She bent down, kissed him, and wheeled him over to the bar, plopping down next to Marty. Her name was May. "Remember me, kid?" She nonchalantly flipped her hands and ordered a drink, her expression placid.

"What'll It be?" Vixen grins, looking at the next costomer
If you can see us...

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:52 pm

S i t k a wrote:

"I think so. Your name was... May, right? I hope so. I'm bad at remembering names."

"You got it, Marty. Right, was that your name?" She sipped a shot glass filled with vodka. "I left when Darren here was recuperating. From when Victoria came and stabbed him. Came back, needed a drink." She ordered a red wine from the bar and handed into to Darren.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:54 pm

The South Falls wrote:
S i t k a wrote:"I think so. Your name was... May, right? I hope so. I'm bad at remembering names."

"You got it, Marty. Right, was that your name?" She sipped a shot glass filled with vodka. "I left when Darren here was recuperating. From when Victoria came and stabbed him. Came back, needed a drink." She ordered a red wine from the bar and handed into to Darren.

"Oh yeah, that... so nothing's been done about Victoria yet? Hasn't anybody gotten the word out about what she's really like?"

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:00 pm

S i t k a wrote:
The South Falls wrote:"You got it, Marty. Right, was that your name?" She sipped a shot glass filled with vodka. "I left when Darren here was recuperating. From when Victoria came and stabbed him. Came back, needed a drink." She ordered a red wine from the bar and handed into to Darren.

"Oh yeah, that... so nothing's been done about Victoria yet? Hasn't anybody gotten the word out about what she's really like?"

She swallowed her Vodka. Hard. "Yeah. In a way. The government knows. A few 'commoners' around me know. But..." She takes the black glove off her right hand. A deep, striated, black mark is there, oozing sludge. "I'm stuck with this. She cursed me, cursed the few that knew." She put the glove back on, concealing a ring.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 pm

The South Falls wrote:
S i t k a wrote:"Oh yeah, that... so nothing's been done about Victoria yet? Hasn't anybody gotten the word out about what she's really like?"

She swallowed her Vodka. Hard. "Yeah. In a way. The government knows. A few 'commoners' around me know. But..." She takes the black glove off her right hand. A deep, striated, black mark is there, oozing sludge. "I'm stuck with this. She cursed me, cursed the few that knew." She put the glove back on, concealing a ring.

"I don't remember if you told me about that or not... what... what do you mean by curse?"

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Black eyed lady, with a fine ankle and even better assets was walking down the street looking for a snack and a drink. Having found neither went on a killing spree to find her drink and snack.'

That's rather interesting."

'And she found her snack and drink by killing people for she was a vampire.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:That's rather interesting."

Melody: "I figured that would be the answer. We don't do that anymore, you know."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:That's rather interesting."

(I guess there's another reason this nation is called Lowblood *drum noises*)
"I've handled some before." The knight nods "But perhaps I should keep my distance."

"That's the best idea you had this month." One could hear Oni respond from a distance.
Last edited by Low bloods on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:17 pm

S i t k a wrote:
The South Falls wrote:She swallowed her Vodka. Hard. "Yeah. In a way. The government knows. A few 'commoners' around me know. But..." She takes the black glove off her right hand. A deep, striated, black mark is there, oozing sludge. "I'm stuck with this. She cursed me, cursed the few that knew." She put the glove back on, concealing a ring.

"I don't remember if you told me about that or not... what... what do you mean by curse?"

"She uses a special blade to extract one's soul. She cut me with it. On our wedding day, no less."

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'And she found her snack and drink by killing people for she was a vampire.'

(I guess there's another reason this nation is called Lowblood *drum noises*)
"I've handled some before." The knight nods "But perhaps I should keep my distance."

"That's the best idea you had this month." One could hear Oni respond from a distance.

[rim shot]

'I've handle a whole clan twas fun and painful, slow too after while.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(I guess there's another reason this nation is called Lowblood *drum noises*)

[rim shot]

(Money shot)
"Either way, I'm probably going to go out soon, to track down that man in the white hide."
Last edited by Low bloods on Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:[rim shot]

(Money shot)
"Either way, I'm probably going to go out soon, to track down that man in the white hide."

[oh my]

'Why you after the shaman?'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives