NATION

PASSWORD

TET: The road goes ever on and on

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Tiami wrote:
Mystletainn wrote:*takes pictures*

Hey now, only people with an access card are permitted to take pictures.

Bugger :p
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Tiami wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Bring it on. :p

I'm already on you.

I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT.
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Mystletainn wrote:
Tiami wrote:Hey now, only people with an access card are permitted to take pictures.

Bugger :p

If you do something for me, I'll let you have access.
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Ainin
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13968
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ainin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Tiami wrote:
Mystletainn wrote:*takes pictures*

Hey now, only people with an access card are permitted to take pictures.

*repeatedly takes pictures*
Fuck the police.
Just a guy who does things. | IIwiki | Esquarium, a fun, realistic closed-world MT RP region. Join us!
« Demain fait irrésistiblement son œuvre, et il la fait dès aujourd'hui. »

User avatar
Ordenburg
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7362
Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordenburg » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Mystletainn wrote:
Tiami wrote:Hey now, only people with an access card are permitted to take pictures.

Bugger :p


*standing in a dark alley way* Hey you, you need an access card, right? well I think I could help you.
Res Ad Triarios Venit
"You don't have to be crazy, but it helps!"
Yoite's Captain of Chaos
Jarl Ordenburg BloodAxe
Jarl Technoburg Bloodborg
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:That there are people with so little time on their hands. Of course, NS exists too, so...

Time in one hand, Internet in the other.

New England and The Maritimes wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Never did it, but I always assumed you just threw money at the college until a degree came out.

Some of them hide the coin slot.

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Ordenburg wrote:
Mystletainn wrote:Bugger :p


*standing in a dark alley way* Hey you, you need an access card, right? well I think I could help you.

*beheads you*
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Tiami wrote:
Ordenburg wrote:
*standing in a dark alley way* Hey you, you need an access card, right? well I think I could help you.

*beheads you*

Aw.
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Tiami wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Bring it on. :p

I'm already on you.


That was quick. :p
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Tiami wrote:I'm already on you.


That was quick. :p

I SHIP EEET. *nosebleeds*
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Tiami wrote:I'm already on you.


That was quick. :p

I'm still bringing the punishment, too. Prepare yourself for the thrusting of a lifetime.
>.>
<.<
No one read this!
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54204
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:An affront to human decency, for example.

That too. :lol:

Oops. I've got nothing against you, CC. You're not ZS, after all. Some people are disgusting, others are rather nice. You clearly fall in the second category as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I should log into this forum again when I've had a good night's sleep.
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

User avatar
Ordenburg
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7362
Founded: Sep 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordenburg » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Tiami wrote:
Ordenburg wrote:
*standing in a dark alley way* Hey you, you need an access card, right? well I think I could help you.

*beheads you*


*returns to the land of the living in true form* Hey I was only luring him into a deal where he sells his soul to me and his bodily rights, you just ruined a chance I would have gladly shared with you.
Res Ad Triarios Venit
"You don't have to be crazy, but it helps!"
Yoite's Captain of Chaos
Jarl Ordenburg BloodAxe
Jarl Technoburg Bloodborg
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:That there are people with so little time on their hands. Of course, NS exists too, so...

Time in one hand, Internet in the other.

New England and The Maritimes wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Never did it, but I always assumed you just threw money at the college until a degree came out.

Some of them hide the coin slot.

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Tiami wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
That was quick. :p

I'm still bringing the punishment, too. Prepare yourself for the thrusting of a lifetime.
>.>
<.<
No one read this!

I SHIP THISS PAIRING D:

*takes pictures*
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Ordenburg wrote:
Tiami wrote:*beheads you*


*returns to the land of the living in true form* Hey I was only luring him into a deal where he sells his soul to me and his bodily rights, you just ruined a chance I would have gladly shared with you.

Hmm...I already had his soul to began with.
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Transnapastain
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 12226
Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Transnapastain » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent

It really shouldn't need to be said, but obviously I'm joking and that is in no way an actual warning, official or otherwise.
Last edited by Transnapastain on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married to Gallade, the last "surviving" F7 marriage Euro haz returned!
[21:02] <Trans|Work> suckle
[21:02] <Trans|Work> all of you
[21:02] <Trans|Work> SUCKLE

TGs are welcome from everyone but Grat
[22:52] <Lanos> now I can't get into the Mangina

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Tiami wrote:
Ordenburg wrote:
*returns to the land of the living in true form* Hey I was only luring him into a deal where he sells his soul to me and his bodily rights, you just ruined a chance I would have gladly shared with you.

Hmm...I already had his soul to began with.

Wait. What?
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent

It really shouldn't need to be said, but obviously I'm joking and that is in no way an actual warning, official or otherwise.

:lol:
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 180452
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Imma kiss my own ass. I rock in the kitchen. :p
Code name: Ratatouille Strychnine
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats֍Stop the slow loris illegal pet trade
Cat with internet access||Heartless, strawmanner, Truscum, ''transgendered non-binary kawaii Chan'', flaming faggot and a d*ck. Kiss my paw?||No TGs
SQUIG #1||RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Mystletainn wrote:
Tiami wrote:Hmm...I already had his soul to began with.

Wait. What?

You heard me. Don't you remember?
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Mystletainn
Minister
 
Posts: 2683
Founded: Feb 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mystletainn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent

It really shouldn't need to be said, but obviously I'm joking and that is in no way an actual warning, official or otherwise.

Nappy wins :p
Luddites, Biocons, and deniers beware

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Tiami wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
That was quick. :p

I'm still bringing the punishment, too. Prepare yourself for the thrusting of a lifetime.
>.>
<.<
No one read this!


Rawr. ;)
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36593
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Today has been a very BBC-filled day. I watched two and a half classic serials of Doctor Who and finished Sherlock.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
May 2018 Be Kind To You
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, Lefty, 5’4”.
Classical Studies Major, Archaeology Minor, Jew.

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 67399
Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Hurdegaryp wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:That too. :lol:

Oops. I've got nothing against you, CC. You're not ZS, after all. Some people are disgusting, others are rather nice. You clearly fall in the second category as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I should log into this forum again when I've had a good night's sleep.


It's alright Hur, stuff happens. :hug:
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.


Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

User avatar
Tiami
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16286
Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Imma kiss my own ass. I rock in the kitchen. :p

I have a rock in a kitchen...I just turned your statement around:P

How's you?
Have RP questions? Send me a TG!
Also known as: Eragos and Visdrana
Can be found in: Gholgoth, Sondria

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51676
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent

It really shouldn't need to be said, but obviously I'm joking and that is in no way an actual warning, official or otherwise.

I can't read small print so I'm reporting you for OPRESSIUN OF TEH MASSES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads