NATION

PASSWORD

Your favourite and least favourite versions of Windows

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greatest Windows version?

3.x or older
2%
NT 3.5 or 4
1%
3%
2%
4%
ME
2%
XP
22%
34%
8 or 8.1
7%
25%

Total votes : 114

Trecominbioa
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trecominbioa » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:41 am

Either Windows 95 or Windows XP, as they had the best start-up sounds.
Trecominbioa
Official representative of chetzufikism, a new niche ideology.
Don't use NS stats.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 pm

Of the ones I used, Windows 10 is my favorite version, while my least favorite version was Windows 8 (I prefer 8.1 over 8, though).
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Punished UMN wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:I'm a prerelease tester for Windows 10. I get new versions each week. I must admit the initial release version of 10 was rough round the edges, but it has been improving greatly with each build.

I'm not a tester but in general I agree. Windows 10 gets more flak than it deserves, the search function generally works well and the OS in-general is pretty intuitive to use. I think a lot of the hate it gets is just standard "old thing good new thing bad" nostalgia.

dont do this to me </3
windows 10 may be intuitive and have a good search function (and its ui is fine), but that's about all it has going for it. it's still got the windows bloat, it uses mandatory updates that restart the computer without user consent, those updates can destroy user data, it's still as insecure as any single user system with a kernel designed in the 90s, i could go on...
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 am

Punished UMN wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:I'm a prerelease tester for Windows 10. I get new versions each week. I must admit the initial release version of 10 was rough round the edges, but it has been improving greatly with each build.

I'm not a tester but in general I agree. Windows 10 gets more flak than it deserves, the search function generally works well and the OS in-general is pretty intuitive to use. I think a lot of the hate it gets is just standard "old thing good new thing bad" nostalgia.

Or that people care about more than those two things. I for one see the privacy and security concerns as VERY valid, never mind that people use their computers for different things, and some people really make heavy use of programs that run better on an older operating system versus Windows 10. The aesthetic also plays into it, and I find both Windows 8 and 10 ugly.
Trecominbioa wrote:Either Windows 95 or Windows XP, as they had the best start-up sounds.

The Windows XP logon and logoff sounds are probably bar none the most iconic sounds of the 2000s-early 2010s.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:07 am

Ghost Land wrote:The Windows XP logon and logoff sounds are probably bar none the most iconic sounds of the 2000s-early 2010s.
This man gets it.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:26 am

I grew up with XP and Windows 7, and they are both pretty good OS. 8 was trash, and Vista was just so bad that I could never get my hands into a devide using it because everybody kept XP or switched to 7 later when it was available.

10 is fine, but I'm growing increasingly concerned by the blatant amounts of bloatware and Microsoft demanding you register with them to even use the OS in the first place.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:36 am

Ghost Land wrote:
Punished UMN wrote:I'm not a tester but in general I agree. Windows 10 gets more flak than it deserves, the search function generally works well and the OS in-general is pretty intuitive to use. I think a lot of the hate it gets is just standard "old thing good new thing bad" nostalgia.

Or that people care about more than those two things. I for one see the privacy and security concerns as VERY valid, never mind that people use their computers for different things, and some people really make heavy use of programs that run better on an older operating system versus Windows 10. The aesthetic also plays into it, and I find both Windows 8 and 10 ugly.
Trecominbioa wrote:Either Windows 95 or Windows XP, as they had the best start-up sounds.

The Windows XP logon and logoff sounds are probably bar none the most iconic sounds of the 2000s-early 2010s.

Please, I saw Windows XP still being used on Glasgow Airport back in 2017. Hardly 'early' :(

Also, serious concerns. And I wasn't allowed to make a picture of it.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:Please, I saw Windows XP still being used on Glasgow Airport back in 2017. Hardly 'early' :(

Some schools and universities here still use Windows XP to this day (also I'd say around ~50% run unlicensed copies of Windows).
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Forsher
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Forsher » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:14 am

XP. For the nostalgia.

If I'm being honest... if it runs a modern browser, it's good enough.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it was Windows 10 that created the problems with the HP Stream laptop that I bought some years ago. Basically, it has a tiny little hard-drive that was getting way too full. In the end I just gave up and replaced it with Ubuntu. Mind you, it still started to get too full so I put Ubuntu on it again. It's... not great for updating anything, mind, which is why I ended up having to put Ubuntu on it again. It's important to mention this laptop here for two reasons. One, I think it's a good illustration of "the hardware matters" when it comes to thinking about an OS (look up HP Streams... literally everyone complains about the memory; I bought it because I had the misfortune to start searching for the "right" computer the day of a one-day sale and I'm a very price conscious consumer)... I haven't had an issue with Windows 10 in any other situation (although it's seriously un-intuitive and ugly). Two, using this laptop has really driven home that I just don't care any more. Computer Operating Systems are just a way of having a mouse pointer and a physical keyboard attached to a browser. Thus:

the final word on Operating Systems

Except, obviously, it's not quite the final word. XP was the first OS that I used properly. Sure, we had piece of shit Macs at school and I'm never going to touch another Apple product if I can help it as a result, and for a time we had Windows 95 and 2000 at home... I can't remember which one we (my brother and I used) to play these two demo racing games (can't remember the other's name but one was Lego Racers) and pretty much nothing else, but it was when we got the XP computer. Ah, that was when I started to use computers for real. You know. With the internet.

Of course, Vista came out the next year and it was just the coolest thing ever. Based on the "intro" screens you get in shops and so forth, I mean. Because even though we eventually did have a Vista laptop, I remember nothing about the experience of using it. The computer got the job done until it eventually died. I mean, I could look it up... let's see I know we've had threads on this... ah, example.

Now... my old laptop (the screen's broken but fixable... it also refuses to identify the fast wifi... don't ask me why we have two... so watching videos on it is now next to impossible) was Windows 8.1. And I like Windows 8.1. A lot. But it's not that nostalgic memories. And if I still cared about personalising a computer in the way I did with that (Windows 8.1) one? Well, this laptop wouldn't have its current aesthetic. I guess it helps I don't use this computer that much, though.

Cordel One wrote:Windows 7 was my favorite version because it was modern and before Microsoft really started advertising its products all over the OS. On the other hand, Vista was the worst. I can't point out any one reason why I disliked it, but I did. Maybe it was that paperclip.

The pre-Vista Office paperclip helper? Or did Vista have its own paperclip?
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

We won't know until 2053 when it'll be really obvious what he should've done. [...] We have no option but to guess.

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:55 pm

I feel like I have fond memories of XP but it's been so long I don't really remember it.

8 was a dumpster fire.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:59 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Ghost Land wrote:Or that people care about more than those two things. I for one see the privacy and security concerns as VERY valid, never mind that people use their computers for different things, and some people really make heavy use of programs that run better on an older operating system versus Windows 10. The aesthetic also plays into it, and I find both Windows 8 and 10 ugly.

Please, I saw Windows XP still being used on Glasgow Airport back in 2017. Hardly 'early' :(

I too used Windows XP until 2017, when I got my current computer (which, by the way, runs Windows 7). If only I could figure out how to access the System Volume Information folder and not get the flingin' flangin' "access denied" message! >:(
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Forsher wrote:The pre-Vista Office paperclip helper? Or did Vista have its own paperclip?
I don't remember Vista having a paperclip helper; there was one for XP - Clippy, I think it was.
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm

-Astoria- wrote:
Forsher wrote:The pre-Vista Office paperclip helper? Or did Vista have its own paperclip?
I don't remember Vista having a paperclip helper; there was one for XP - Clippy, I think it was.

I can't remember any paperclip helper from Vista as well - previous versions, starting in the 1990s, did have one specifically for users unfamiliar with MS Office (here in Germany, he was called Karl Klammer), but I'd be sure to remember still having him around in Vista ...
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:11 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
-Astoria- wrote:I don't remember Vista having a paperclip helper; there was one for XP - Clippy, I think it was.

I can't remember any paperclip helper from Vista as well - previous versions, starting in the 1990s, did have one specifically for users unfamiliar with MS Office (here in Germany, he was called Karl Klammer), but I'd be sure to remember still having him around in Vista ...

I for one, try to repress those bad memories
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:19 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:I can't remember any paperclip helper from Vista as well - previous versions, starting in the 1990s, did have one specifically for users unfamiliar with MS Office (here in Germany, he was called Karl Klammer), but I'd be sure to remember still having him around in Vista ...

Yeah, he's one of the old features you never think about until reading along in threads like this ... ^^
Last edited by Lillorainen on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Lillorainen wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:I for one, try to repress those bad memories

Yeah, he's one of the old features you never think about until reading along in threads like this ... ^^
Good nostalgia, that.

Rusozak
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rusozak » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:I can't remember any paperclip helper from Vista as well - previous versions, starting in the 1990s, did have one specifically for users unfamiliar with MS Office (here in Germany, he was called Karl Klammer), but I'd be sure to remember still having him around in Vista ...

Hey, Clippy was awesome!
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

Estado Novo Portugues
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Estado Novo Portugues » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:23 am

For me, it's 10 > 7 > XP > Vista > 98 > 8. Taking out the start menu was the dumbest thing, IMO.

Lillorainen wrote:Windows 10 is arguably the worst for me - barely usable, completely uninutitive for a guy like me, the security leaves a lot to desire (and this comes from someone using Windows 7 beyond official EOL!), and most annoyingly, the sudden updates that made me lose a lot of working progress forever, which was the source of many of my rages during the time I used it. I can't remember to ever have used Windows 8, but some in here mentioned it as a pretty bad prelude of what Windows 10 would become.

If you use wifi, you can turn off the automatic updates by setting your network as a metered connection. It'll still check for updates, but won't download/install them unless you click a button. Of course, Microsoft could take away that option in the future, if too many people catch on.

Obligatory disclaimer: turning off updates might put your computer at greater risk of getting a virus.
IC name: Holy and Pontifical State of Portugal
Posts before 2021 aren't canon.

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:38 am

Estado Novo Portugues wrote:For me, it's 10 > 7 > XP > Vista > 98 > 8. Taking out the start menu was the dumbest thing, IMO.

Lillorainen wrote:Windows 10 is arguably the worst for me - barely usable, completely uninutitive for a guy like me, the security leaves a lot to desire (and this comes from someone using Windows 7 beyond official EOL!), and most annoyingly, the sudden updates that made me lose a lot of working progress forever, which was the source of many of my rages during the time I used it. I can't remember to ever have used Windows 8, but some in here mentioned it as a pretty bad prelude of what Windows 10 would become.

If you use wifi, you can turn off the automatic updates by setting your network as a metered connection. It'll still check for updates, but won't download/install them unless you click a button. Of course, Microsoft could take away that option in the future, if too many people catch on.

Obligatory disclaimer: turning off updates might put your computer at greater risk of getting a virus.

Damn, I should have known a couple of years earlier ... but it's still good to know, in case I need to get a new PC in the forseeable future, which isn't too unlikely, although my current one's still running well. According to a quick search, it seems to be possible with Ethernet now as well. And of course, I never wanted to turn updates off entirely - all I ever wanted was my PC to ask me before making me rage. Thank you! ^^

And yes, the decision to take the start menu out puzzles me to this day. When I noticed that back then, I've seriously wondered what kind of drugs are available on the streets of Redmond, Washington ...

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:44 am

Favorite: XP
Least Favorite: Vista, by far. Always had issues with it.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:01 am

Euroslavia wrote:Favorite: XP
Least Favorite: Vista, by far. Always had issues with it.

Everyone hated it, there's a reason it was left off of the poll. :p
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Disgraces
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Corporate Bordello

Postby Disgraces » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:03 am

7. I should've never upgraded to 10, it completely fucked my computer.
The nation that represents my views is Tidaton

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:07 am

The New California Republic wrote:Everyone hated it, there's a reason it was left off of the poll. :p

Vista has united everyone in hating Vista.
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:16 am

I unironically love Windows 8's start screen, but that's not to say that it's the best, or my Favorite. I was looking forward to it and actually loved using it. At the same time, looking back, the amount of restrictions that I have on Windows 8 regarding personalization is a deal-breaker. Hell, I was a big Windows 8 fan, along with Windows Phone, but it's time to move on, even though I really do love the UI. It's pretty, bit definitely lacks a lot.

I am now using Windows 10 with WinAero Tweaker to get back some of the customisation, and to replace the default font, for example. Windows 10 is okay to me as of now, but I do wish that the settings / control panels are not this mish-mash of options between the classic control panel and the Modern UI's Settings menu.

Windows XP is the best to me. Everything is slick and fast and not bogged down by animations. Click, and done. With Windows 8, and extensively to 10, the Settings crash rather frequently than I wanted.

Windows Vista is the worst for me, on a relativistic term. It's slow as hell and I do see that they are trying, so I guess Vista was before the juggernaut that is 7.

I have never used ME before, thank goodness. The earliest I have went with was Windows 98. I know ME came later, but I never used it.

EDIT: For those on Windows looking for a free alternative to the native search, try Everything. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everythin ... prov=sfla1
They even have a Wiki page, ooh! I have been using it for a couple of years now and maybe other than the initial minutes of indexing, it's blazingly fast. Get it. I'm not endorsed by them; just a happy user.

EDIT 2: I know this is about Windows as a PC OS, but remember when I said that I unironically loved Windows Phone? I mean yeah, it's neat and has a very, very slick UI, and Lumia 1020 might have been the best camera phone for that time (though the speed is awful; should have went with a faster processor), I think this might have been the second time I got betrayed by Windows Phone.

When WP 8 was announced, WP 7 users were left in the dust and we got WP 7.8, a very, very lame version that only has an upgraded start screen with more colors.

Then came WP 10 / Windows 10. Again, WP 8 users can't upgrade, at least officially. I ditched it for an iPhone (now an Android) because seriously, I have been fucked twice, I won't get it the third time (and lo and behold, it did... Windows Phone was pulled, like completely dead.)
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:16 pm

Nuroblav wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Everyone hated it, there's a reason it was left off of the poll. :p

Vista has united everyone in hating Vista.

And I have some sympathy for the product. It tried to implement a lot of security and it was.very clunky doing so. As another poster said the aero interface was just beyond most of the equipment of its time, i completely forgot that, but i do remember turning it off the day or two after I bought it, and that did help the performance a bit.

Without vista, you never get to 7, and 7 was OK, except for getting rid of telnet and hyperterm.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General