NATION

PASSWORD

Ontario Same-Sex Couple Denied Videography for Gay Wedding

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 46808
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:13 am

The Two Jerseys wrote:
San Lumen wrote:And where does that occur?

California.

Prove it

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:20 am

So now we're trying to promote gun proliferation.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14858
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:27 am

San Lumen wrote:
The Two Jerseys wrote:California.

Prove it

Prove that people who live in suburban Orange County have greater access to food and security with supermarkets every other block and multiple police departments covering the county than people in rural northern California who rely on guns to hunt their food, protect livestock from predators, and defend themselves and their property from criminals because the police are half an hour away?

It's called "common sense".
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
San Lumen
Post Czar
 
Posts: 46808
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby San Lumen » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 am

The Two Jerseys wrote:
San Lumen wrote:Prove it

Prove that people who live in suburban Orange County have greater access to food and security with supermarkets every other block and multiple police departments covering the county than people in rural northern California who rely on guns to hunt their food, protect livestock from predators, and defend themselves and their property from criminals because the police are half an hour away?

It's called "common sense".

That’s what happens when you reside in a rural area

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14858
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:38 am

San Lumen wrote:
The Two Jerseys wrote:Prove that people who live in suburban Orange County have greater access to food and security with supermarkets every other block and multiple police departments covering the county than people in rural northern California who rely on guns to hunt their food, protect livestock from predators, and defend themselves and their property from criminals because the police are half an hour away?

It's called "common sense".

That’s what happens when you reside in a rural area

And yet when they complain about the urbanites hamstringing their ability to feed and protect themselves, all you say is "if you don't like it, then move somewhere else".

Yet when blacks/gays/whatever complain about the majority discriminating against them, you expect everyone else to give in and kowtow to the minority instead of telling the minority to move somewhere else where they'll be happier.

A little consistency would be appreciated.
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61100
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:40 am

Gormwood wrote:So now we're trying to promote gun proliferation.

We should. The workers deserve to be armed. A shit ton of armed workers is harder to bully than unarmed workers
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61100
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:42 am

San Lumen wrote:
The Two Jerseys wrote:Prove that people who live in suburban Orange County have greater access to food and security with supermarkets every other block and multiple police departments covering the county than people in rural northern California who rely on guns to hunt their food, protect livestock from predators, and defend themselves and their property from criminals because the police are half an hour away?

It's called "common sense".

That’s what happens when you reside in a rural area

It also happens in the inner cities where the police refuse to patrol, there aren’t any good places to eat or get food and crime is sky high. Yet we tell the poor in those areas to suck it up.
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
The Two Jerseys
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14858
Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Two Jerseys » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:42 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:So now we're trying to promote gun proliferation.

We should. The workers deserve to be armed. A shit ton of armed workers is harder to bully than unarmed workers

Armed blacks are harder to bully than unarmed blacks.
Armed gays are harder to bully than unarmed gays.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Everybody wins!
"The Duke of Texas" is too formal for regular use. Just call me "Your Grace".
"If I would like to watch goodness, sanity, God and logic being fucked I would watch Japanese porn." -Nightkill the Emperor
"This thread makes me wish I was a moron so that I wouldn't have to comprehend how stupid the topic is." -The Empire of Pretantia
Head of State: HM King Louis
Head of Government: The Rt. Hon. James O'Dell MP, Prime Minister
Ambassador to the World Assembly: HE Sir John Ross "J.R." Ewing II, Bt.
Join Excalibur Squadron. We're Commandos who fly Spitfires. Chicks dig Commandos who fly Spitfires.

User avatar
Ors Might
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6812
Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:52 am

It’d be kinda wack to force someone to perform an inherently artistic action, so respect to the couple. They handled it well.
https://youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU Best diss track of all time

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:53 am

The Two Jerseys wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:We should. The workers deserve to be armed. A shit ton of armed workers is harder to bully than unarmed workers

Armed blacks are harder to bully than unarmed blacks.
Armed gays are harder to bully than unarmed gays.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Everybody wins!

Tell that to Diamond Reynolds.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Ors Might
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6812
Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ors Might » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:55 am

Gormwood wrote:
The Two Jerseys wrote:Armed blacks are harder to bully than unarmed blacks.
Armed gays are harder to bully than unarmed gays.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Everybody wins!

Tell that to Diamond Reynolds.

Individual minorities being slaughtered for daring to use their constitutional rights is the exact opposite of an argument that you think it is.
https://youtu.be/gvjOG5gboFU Best diss track of all time

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61100
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:59 am

Gormwood wrote:
The Two Jerseys wrote:Armed blacks are harder to bully than unarmed blacks.
Armed gays are harder to bully than unarmed gays.
Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Everybody wins!

Tell that to Diamond Reynolds.

If I had my way the officer who murdered Castile would be sitting in prison for the rest of his life. I’m pretty sure that most of the posters here would agree with me on that
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
LimaUniformNovemberAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4364
Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimaUniformNovemberAlpha » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:59 am

Would a videographer's right to refuse service to an interracial couple be protected in the same manner, or would it constitute racial discrimination?

If the former, this should be within a person's rights.

If the latter, one shouldn't pick and choose about which lawful marriages can receive services related to their marriage.

I'd err on the side of the former, in both issues. Discrimination laws were created in response to discrimination so rampant that in some towns minorities could not find service. Doesn't mean everything that could be construed as discrimination warrants government intervention. It should depend on the necessity of the service; if they can ban large wedding parties during coronavirus but allow grocery stores to operate, discrimination law can carve an exception to wedding photographers that doesn't apply to grocery stores.

And quite frankly, I don't think it's constructive to incentivize workers to conceal their contempt for their customers. Wouldn't they have only done a half-assed job if they had to serve these customers anyway?
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:1. The PRC is not a Communist State, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
2. The CCP is not a Communist Party, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
3. Xi Jinping and his cronies are not Communists, as they have shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.

How do we know this? Because the first step toward Communism is Socialism, and none of the aforementioned are even remotely Socialist in any way, shape, or form.

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2941
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:22 am

I'm a practicing Catholic.

Personally speaking, I would not feel comfortable doing the videography for their wedding because their marriage ceremony is blatantly not sacramental. However, I would do my part to refer them to another videographer who would serve them.

People who experience same-sex attraction are still people and as such, they deserve to be treated with a kind heart and patient spirit.
Last edited by Sundiata on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1523
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:52 am

Sundiata wrote:I'm a practicing Catholic.

Personally speaking, I would not feel comfortable doing the videography for their wedding because their marriage ceremony is blatantly not sacramental. However, I would do my part to refer them to another videographer who would serve them.

People who experience same-sex attraction are still people and as such, they deserve to be treated with a kind heart and patient spirit.

Fair enough. Personally I don't see how a bit of filming of a same-day wedding would as such cause any suffering, but there you go.
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2941
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:01 am

Nuroblav wrote:
Sundiata wrote:I'm a practicing Catholic.

Personally speaking, I would not feel comfortable doing the videography for their wedding because their marriage ceremony is blatantly not sacramental. However, I would do my part to refer them to another videographer who would serve them.

People who experience same-sex attraction are still people and as such, they deserve to be treated with a kind heart and patient spirit.

Fair enough. Personally I don't see how a bit of filming of a same-day wedding would as such cause any suffering, but there you go.

My decision to adhere to the tenets of my faith doesn't revolve around suffering for me, at least not solely. It revolves around aligning my conduct with God's will as expressed through the Bible, the Catechism, as well as Catholic tradition.

God is near to people who experience same-sex attraction.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61100
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:54 am

Sundiata wrote:
Nuroblav wrote:Fair enough. Personally I don't see how a bit of filming of a same-day wedding would as such cause any suffering, but there you go.

My decision to adhere to the tenets of my faith doesn't revolve around suffering for me, at least not solely. It revolves around aligning my conduct with God's will as expressed through the Bible, the Catechism, as well as Catholic tradition.

God is near to people who experience same-sex attraction.

I really don’t think the last part is true at all
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1523
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 am

Thermodolia wrote:I really don’t think the last part is true at all

The general idea around homosexuality in Catholicism (as far as I know) is that being gay is fine, but not gay marriage. Therefore they must remain celibate. Then again, it seems a lot of the more fundamentalist side of things skip the 'being gay is fine' part anyway :p
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:06 am

Nuroblav wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:I really don’t think the last part is true at all

The general idea around homosexuality in Catholicism (as far as I know) is that being gay is fine, but not gay marriage. Therefore they must remain celibate. Then again, it seems a lot of the more fundamentalist side of things skip the 'being gay is fine' part anyway :p

Funny why that bothers them. Marriage isn't a finite resource and LGBTs getting married won't spontaneously turn people gay.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 61100
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:10 am

Gormwood wrote:
Nuroblav wrote:The general idea around homosexuality in Catholicism (as far as I know) is that being gay is fine, but not gay marriage. Therefore they must remain celibate. Then again, it seems a lot of the more fundamentalist side of things skip the 'being gay is fine' part anyway :p

Funny why that bothers them. Marriage isn't a finite resource and LGBTs getting married won't spontaneously turn people gay.

Control and relevancy. They are worried that they are losing control and will cease to be relevant. The more the state legalizes things that go against the church the more control the church loses
Male, Titoist cultural nationalist, lives somewhere in the Deep South, give me any good Irish, Canadian, or Scottish whiskey and I will be your friend for life. I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies
Click Here for RP Info Embassy Program
Ambassadors to the WA:
Ambassador to the GA Jon Æthr
Ambassador to the SC Eve Šanœ

RIP Dya

User avatar
Nuroblav
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1523
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nuroblav » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:21 am

Gormwood wrote:Funny why that bothers them. Marriage isn't a finite resource and LGBTs getting married won't spontaneously turn people gay.

Yeah it baffles me as well. In fairness, the Catholic church seems to be big on tradition, so perhaps it may be a reactionary thing. Also, the Bible was written quite a long time ago, so holding on to 2000-something year old traditions is going to mean a more strict view.
Your NS Anarcho-Communist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -7.13, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

User avatar
Sundiata
Minister
 
Posts: 2941
Founded: Sep 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Sundiata » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:31 am

Thermodolia wrote:
Sundiata wrote:My decision to adhere to the tenets of my faith doesn't revolve around suffering for me, at least not solely. It revolves around aligning my conduct with God's will as expressed through the Bible, the Catechism, as well as Catholic tradition.

God is near to people who experience same-sex attraction.

I really don’t think the last part is true at all

It's true, God loves us no matter our sexual preference. Sexual preference aside, people can deny him, chastise him, even crucify him and he will still love us with his whole heart.

Peace be with you my friend, you are loved.
Gender: Male
Religion: Catholic (Opus Dei)
Politics: Solidarity (Catholic Social Teaching)
Economics: Rerum Novarum (The Encyclical)
Alignment: Lawful Good

"Don't say, 'That person bothers me.' Think: 'That person sanctifies me.'"
-St. Josemaria Escriva (Founder of Opus Dei)

User avatar
LimaUniformNovemberAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4364
Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimaUniformNovemberAlpha » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:32 am

Gormwood wrote:
Nuroblav wrote:The general idea around homosexuality in Catholicism (as far as I know) is that being gay is fine, but not gay marriage. Therefore they must remain celibate. Then again, it seems a lot of the more fundamentalist side of things skip the 'being gay is fine' part anyway :p

Funny why that bothers them. Marriage isn't a finite resource and LGBTs getting married won't spontaneously turn people gay.

They've addressed this. The main point is procreation-centric, which often crops up even in the religious context, and explains conservative stances on everything from contraceptives to "dog moms." You can agree or disagree with their reasoning, but that doesn't justify strawmanning it.
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:1. The PRC is not a Communist State, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
2. The CCP is not a Communist Party, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
3. Xi Jinping and his cronies are not Communists, as they have shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.

How do we know this? Because the first step toward Communism is Socialism, and none of the aforementioned are even remotely Socialist in any way, shape, or form.

User avatar
Gormwood
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14733
Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:33 am

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Funny why that bothers them. Marriage isn't a finite resource and LGBTs getting married won't spontaneously turn people gay.

They've addressed this. The main point is procreation-centric, which often crops up even in the religious context, and explains conservative stances on everything from contraceptives to "dog moms." You can agree or disagree with their reasoning, but that doesn't justify strawmanning it.

"If you can't breed you can't marry." A rather disingenuous argument that conveniently excuses the infertile.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

User avatar
LimaUniformNovemberAlpha
Senator
 
Posts: 4364
Founded: Apr 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby LimaUniformNovemberAlpha » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 am

Gormwood wrote:
LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:They've addressed this. The main point is procreation-centric, which often crops up even in the religious context, and explains conservative stances on everything from contraceptives to "dog moms." You can agree or disagree with their reasoning, but that doesn't justify strawmanning it.

"If you can't breed you can't marry." A rather disingenuous argument that conveniently excuses the infertile.

Which the article also addressed.

See, this kind of lazy and/or disingenuous reasoning is the kind that sometimes makes me wonder if I'm on the wrong side of this issue.
Trollzyn the Infinite wrote:1. The PRC is not a Communist State, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
2. The CCP is not a Communist Party, as it has shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.
3. Xi Jinping and his cronies are not Communists, as they have shown absolutely zero interest in achieving Communism.

How do we know this? Because the first step toward Communism is Socialism, and none of the aforementioned are even remotely Socialist in any way, shape, or form.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: An Alan Smithee Nation, Aureumterra III, Fartsniffage, Hurdergaryp, Infected Mushroom, Lost Memories, Nova Vandalia, Old Hope, Punished UMN, Risottia, The Alma Mater, The Blaatschapen, Thermodolia, Window Land

Advertisement

Remove ads