NATION

PASSWORD

We Should Be Able To Defecate Like Animals!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Korean Juche Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Korean Juche Republic » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm shocked this has approximately 100 or more posts by now, and it's been on the latest topic list for this long.
(I do not use NS stats)
Modernized Juche Korea. In 1900s, Joseon Dynasty still existed. Kim Il-Sung led one of many revolutionary groups, captured 2/3 of Korea. Alternate Korean War, North won in 1950. Kim Jong Il dies in 2009, Un in 2016. A cousin, Kim Seyong-Taek obtains power and makes Korea a regional influencer.

Love to the Fatherland and Hate to the Enemy
WV74: 25th place - 23 points
WV75 - 15th place - 51 points

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
Galloism wrote:If everywhere you went you smelled shit, your soon would stop smelling it at all, because of the way our senses work.

Fart still smells to me despite the fact I smell it a lot every hour. And we would rather stay the way it is than wait for our senses to adapt to the smell.

But if you smelled shit 100% of the time then you would stop noticing it.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Pleasure wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Apparently vehemently disagreeing with you is immature now :roll:

disagreement is not immature. ppl thinking the discussion is a joke and that we can't talk about feces is.

Well i mesn it kind of is a joke. No one in their right mind thinks this is ok.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
Galloism wrote:If everywhere you went you smelled shit, your soon would stop smelling it at all, because of the way our senses work.

Fart still smells to me despite the fact I smell it a lot every hour. And we would rather stay the way it is than wait for our senses to adapt to the smell.

people are not really thinking. legalizing the right would not make it widespread. people won't starting defecating everywhere and no smell would happen. even if they our olfactory nerves as a society would be desensitized. "not supposed to see" is opinion.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Pleasure wrote:
Pacomia wrote:Ok, so Pleasure, why do you think we should defecate like animals? What’s your reasoning?

just for the legal right, because it causes no harm

Proven false.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Pleasure wrote:
disagreement is not immature. ppl thinking the discussion is a joke and that we can't talk about feces is.

Well i mesn it kind of is a joke. No one in their right mind thinks this is ok.

except 1 billion people a few years ago statistically yeah.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Bluelight-R006 wrote:

I mean you probably would be smelling it constantly if you didn’t habituate.

The average man probably farts about half a liter of air a day.

If you didn’t habituate to farts, you’d probably literally smell nothing else.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Greater Korean Juche Republic wrote:I'm shocked this has approximately 100 or more posts by now, and it's been on the latest topic list for this long.

Well it's because people keep responding in it.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Pleasure wrote:
Pacomia wrote:Ok, so Pleasure, why do you think we should defecate like animals? What’s your reasoning?

just for the legal right, because it causes no harm, because dignity is personal - if you don't like it, don't look as with several many other things. if you're drunk, sometimes you can do it accidentally and people are ruined for life as sex offenders, legalizing it would prevent that. several more reasons, and me disproving the counters of other people can be seen above.

Yeah, it causes no harm... ...except possibly several diseases, public sanitation issues, and lowered air quality? We tried this in the 1600s, it didn’t work out.

As I said before, I live in a place where some people do poop out in the open, and I know firsthand how terrible it is.

I’ve made a 180 since I first posted on this thread, and the 180 was triggered just by thinking.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:48 pm

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Pleasure wrote:
just for the legal right, because it causes no harm

Proven false.

how? i already disproved claims of dignity, and a threat to public sanitation. maybe look at my counters

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Pleasure wrote:just for the legal right, because it causes no harm, because dignity is personal - if you don't like it, don't look as with several many other things. if you're drunk, sometimes you can do it accidentally and people are ruined for life as sex offenders, legalizing it would prevent that. several more reasons, and me disproving the counters of other people can be seen above.

Maybe it's not directly harmful, but it's still disgusting. For humans to shit like animals.....in Bali, stray dogs shit wherever they please on the streets, tbh. Now, just imagine it's humans doing that instead of stray dogs. Not all animals bury their faeces.

Sure, if you want to do that, go on. Just bury your own disposal, just like humans flush their own shits in the toilets.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:48 pm

Greater Korean Juche Republic wrote:I'm shocked this has approximately 100 or more posts by now, and it's been on the latest topic list for this long.

Well it’s a great topic to discuss because it’s something we should revise our morals on.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Bluelight-R006 wrote:

Personally, farting is different from defecating. It’s a lot harder to hold a fart than a turd.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.

This user is a male.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Pleasure wrote:

just for the legal right, because it causes no harm, because dignity is personal - if you don't like it, don't look as with several many other things. if you're drunk, sometimes you can do it accidentally and people are ruined for life as sex offenders, legalizing it would prevent that. several more reasons, and me disproving the counters of other people can be seen above.

I can't make any sense of this argument. Like, literally zero sense. You're saying that public defecation should be alright because it would stop accidental drunk defecation from making people sex offenders?

Someone please help me.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Pacomia wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:Fart still smells to me despite the fact I smell it a lot every hour. And we would rather stay the way it is than wait for our senses to adapt to the smell.

Personally, farting is different from defecating. It’s a lot harder to hold a fart than a turd.

Personally it's the other way around for me.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Pleasure wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Proven false.

how? i already disproved claims of dignity, and a threat to public sanitation. maybe look at my counters

On sanitation you've been proven wrong at every turn and by the whole of human history, and biological history.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Pleasure wrote:

...disease?

This user is a male.

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Pacomia wrote:
Pleasure wrote:

Yeah, it causes no harm... ...except possibly several diseases, public sanitation issues, and lowered air quality? We tried this in the 1600s, it didn’t work out.

As I said before, I live in a place where some people do poop out in the open, and I know firsthand how terrible it is.

I’ve made a 180 since I first posted on this thread, and the 180 was triggered just by thinking.

i should have mentioned.. IN NATURE. where is causes public santiation issues is in developing countries where poorer ppl basically live in nature, not in an enclosed environment away from it. in developed countries, it would never be that massive of a phenomenon to cause lowered air quality and diseases. i'm repeating myself.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm

Samudera Darussalam wrote:
Pleasure wrote:just for the legal right, because it causes no harm, because dignity is personal - if you don't like it, don't look as with several many other things. if you're drunk, sometimes you can do it accidentally and people are ruined for life as sex offenders, legalizing it would prevent that. several more reasons, and me disproving the counters of other people can be seen above.

Maybe it's not directly harmful, but it's still disgusting. For humans to shit like animals.....in Bali, stray dogs shit wherever they please on the streets, tbh. Now, just imagine it's humans doing that instead of stray dogs. Not all animals bury their faeces.

Sure, if you want to do that, go on. Just bury your own disposal, just like humans flush their own shits in the toilets.

Yeah, we’re not wild animals. We’re tamed and intelligent humans who know how to build public toilets and shit in them. The OP was saying we have every right to do so, because we trample on the animals who have to take their shit on nature’s ground, and so we have in fact, a higher authority, and can thus, shit in public. But no, that would be lowering ourselves to be wild animals. And ain’t we wild animals, except in war, but toilet and shit is not war, so let’s try to be tamed in all we do.
Last edited by Bluelight-R006 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Pleasure wrote:

You didn't disprove anything, you just said they were subjective. And public sanitation hasn't been disprove either. It's actually been used as a counter to this crazy proposal.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm

La Paz de Los Ricos wrote:
Pleasure wrote:

I can't make any sense of this argument. Like, literally zero sense. You're saying that public defecation should be alright because it would stop accidental drunk defecation from making people sex offenders?

Someone please help me.

that is a reason yes. do you realize how many people are made sex offenders for that only? urinating or defecation.

Pacomia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Pleasure wrote:
Pacomia wrote:Yeah, it causes no harm... ...except possibly several diseases, public sanitation issues, and lowered air quality? We tried this in the 1600s, it didn’t work out.

i should have mentioned.. IN NATURE. where is causes public santiation issues is in developing countries where poorer ppl basically live in nature, not in an enclosed environment away from it. in developed countries, it would never be that massive of a phenomenon to cause lowered air quality and diseases. i'm repeating myself.

*cough* Middle Ages Europe *cough*

Also, the “because we can” mindset isn’t great. We could walk around throwing bowling balls at people, but we don’t.
Last edited by Pacomia on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This user is a male.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm

NSG Summer is seriously at its peak.

And no, I don't want to do that. I thank moden plumbing everyday for not giving me the diseases or being splashed by unmentionables every time someone decides to throw it out of the window.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Le Slavador
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Le Slavador » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Those who are seriously considering pooping in the wild should make sure that they do so some distance away from settlements and bodies of water (200 feet, perhaps). Also they should make sure excrement alone is buried, no toilet paper included, in order to hasten decomposition.
I wanna be an ersatz republic (IC). I'm a male man who likes spontaneity (OOC). Can you guess the flag model? (IC).
This is a joke nation (OOC). Issues answered randomly (IC).

Pleasure
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pleasure » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Pacomia wrote:
Pleasure wrote:

*cough* Middle Ages Europe *cough*

was middle ages europe a developed country? correct me if i'm wrong. i don't think you can read.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General