NATION

PASSWORD

Pseudoscience reaches new levels of regressiveness

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 am

Rojava Free State wrote:
Rezmaeristan wrote:I don't even know what the heck this thing is trying to say. Africa never had asteroid impacts and continental drift was caused by asteroid impacts?

They're claiming that through asteroid impacts the continent's shifted to where they are now and people lived in one big super continent before it was broken apart...by asteroid impacts...

...which is why the skin tones in South America and Africa don't exactly match up...

I'm so disappointed in whoever saw this man's article and actually decided to publish it on malaga bay

Asteroid impacts? Did this ass-clown never learn about tectonic plates, the molten core, and continental drift?
Last edited by Katganistan on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:21 am

Nilrahrarfan wrote:I think that the worst pseudoscience is with the leftists trying to say that there are infinite genders, which is about as truthful as saying that The PS2 failed. Since the PS2 is the most successful console ever, that means that this gender spam is pseudoscience.

You have been making a lot of really quite bizarre posts similar to this over the past day or so; what is going on?
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:22 am

Nilrahrarfan wrote:I think that the worst pseudoscience is with the leftists trying to say that there are infinite genders, which is about as truthful as saying that The PS2 failed. Since the PS2 is the most successful console ever, that means that this gender spam is pseudoscience.

The PS2 is obsolete, and is therefore as pointless as this comment in this thread.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:33 am

Katganistan wrote:

The PS2 is obsolete, and is therefore as pointless as this comment in this thread.

You've opened the door now.

I'm sure someone will now say their friend Ted still has a PS2 that they use all the time, and thus "Dr." Edwin Wiffle, proud graduate of the Upstairs Downloadable Doctoral Academy of Learnings and Stuff, (with his miscellaneous right-wing theoretical papers) is correct.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hatterleigh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Literally who cares? You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I don't care about some random blog post you stumbled upon why did you even bother posting this?
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Hatterleigh wrote:Literally who cares? You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. I don't care about some random blog post you stumbled upon why did you even bother posting this?

I mean... the thread is only 2 pages. It would probably just go away if you didn't post in it.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Previous

Return to General