NATION

PASSWORD

Is the term "Judeo-Christianity" a false narrative?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anglo-California
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-California » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:
Geilinor wrote:If Christians are Jewish, does that mean I can call you Jewish? Archeuland and Baughistan is not a Christian fundamentalist, he is a Jewish fundamentalist! No?

Ah, but Jews are merely a sect of Christianity. Or, if you prefer, Christianity a popular sect of Judaism. They are synonymous, in truth.

Lol. Christianity purged itself of Semitic influences in the Middle Ages when the Church adopted a bunch of European pagan things.
American nationalist. Secular Traditionalist.
On the American Revolution.

3rd Place for Sexiest Male under 18.
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Anglo-California wrote:
Ah, but Jews are merely a sect of Christianity. Or, if you prefer, Christianity a popular sect of Judaism. They are synonymous, in truth.

Lol. Christianity purged itself of Semitic influences in the Middle Ages when the Church adopted a bunch of European pagan things.

Late Roman, and Medieval actually :P.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Dalcaria
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalcaria » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:31 pm

I think the term Judeo-Christian isn't particularly accurate given that you could lump in Islam to that (they mention Jesus at least once to my knowledge, possibly more) since the Koran takes many things from both the Bible (or gospels if you will) and the Torah I believe. I think the most inclusive term is "Abrahamic Faiths", since it covers our most unifying point really. Personally I've got nothing against Jews or Muslims, I'm Christian certainly, but I hold no hot or cold feelings for them. Actually, I have a lot of respect for Muslims in some ways, though not in the sense I would become one. But yeah, the term Judeo-Christian kind of is outdated, unless you're covering things primarily pertaining to the Old Testament, but if that's covered in the Koran, then I'm really not sure Judeo-Christian is still accurate there. As a cultural term Judeo-Christian might work, but in a religious sense probably not.
"Take Fascism and remove the racism, ultra-nationalism, oppression, murder, and replace these things with proper civil rights and freedoms and what do you get? Us, a much stronger and more free nation than most."
"Tell me, is it still a 'revolution' or 'liberation' when you are killing our men, women, and children in front of us for not allowing themselves to be 'saved' by you? Call Communism and Democracy whatever you want, but to our people they're both the same thing; Oppression."
"You say manifest destiny, I say act of war. You're free to disagree with me, but I tend to make my arguments with a gun."
Since everyone does one of these: Impeach Democracy, Legalize Monarchy, Incompetent leadership is theft.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Geilinor wrote:If Christians are Jewish, does that mean I can call you Jewish? Archeuland and Baughistan is not a Christian fundamentalist, he is a Jewish fundamentalist! No?

What does that make Islam, then?
Signatures are so 2014.

Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Geilinor wrote:
Jews and Christians have the same God as well,

So do Muslims.

The Muslim god is an idol invented by Mohammed.
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Utceforp wrote:

What does that make Islam, then?

That would make him a fundamentalist muslim :P.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Geilinor wrote:So do Muslims.

Again, Muslims believe in the same god that Christians and Jews do. As someone else said previously in this thread, Arabic Christians pray to "Allah".
Signatures are so 2014.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Utceforp wrote:

Again, Muslims believe in the same god that Christians and Jews do. As someone else said previously in this thread, Arabic Christians pray to "Allah".

Discounting the God of Trinitarian Christians...since the Trinity is idolatry to Muslims.

Dalcaria
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalcaria » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm

No, you obviously don't seem to understand Islam. Mohammed did not "invent" any God, he claimed to be a prophet of the Abrahamic God (Christian God and Jewish God), and that is where Islam comes from, his teachings that he claimed came from God. Now whether or not you believe him is entirely up to you (I myself am Christian, so that pretty obviously defines how I feel), but the Koran is based off of both (to my knowledge) Judaism and vaguely Christianity (Jesus is mentioned as a prophet of God, not his son).
"Take Fascism and remove the racism, ultra-nationalism, oppression, murder, and replace these things with proper civil rights and freedoms and what do you get? Us, a much stronger and more free nation than most."
"Tell me, is it still a 'revolution' or 'liberation' when you are killing our men, women, and children in front of us for not allowing themselves to be 'saved' by you? Call Communism and Democracy whatever you want, but to our people they're both the same thing; Oppression."
"You say manifest destiny, I say act of war. You're free to disagree with me, but I tend to make my arguments with a gun."
Since everyone does one of these: Impeach Democracy, Legalize Monarchy, Incompetent leadership is theft.

Menassa
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Menassa » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Benuty wrote:
"Judeo-Christian" is a term compiled for the political purposes of proposing a supposed common ethical system between Judaism, and Christianity. An example often seen displayed in certain spaces for all to see are the statues of the "Ten Commandments". A set of civil commandments which are presented under a vague enough glass to be seen as appropriate on government space. The problem being is the fact they knowingly leave out the other set of ten (ritual commandments) in the same book of Exodus. So that is twenty commandments in total that people seem to ignore. Of-course I feel I don't need to mention the totality of the 613 commandments many in Judaism recognize. So at best this is not only hypocritical to say they have the same code of ethics it is patently false.

This supposed narrative has been used to justify several things which if not glossed over by long standing tradition would be seen as unconstitutional by the majority of people. The term has gained a resurgence in the 1990's due to the so called "Culture Wars" between uneducated & stagnant traditionalists fighting against change promoted by those labeled as "Secularists". Which is frankly a delusional attempt to give a blanket term to put all the ideas they don't like under some sort of bed to be identified as a monster. The national motto of the US "In God we trust" is a blanket use of this term to represent a mythical comparative. Of-course it is a blatantly unconstitutional move from the 1950's by people who generalized communism as "Godless".

Since 9/11 the term has exploded into a frenzy due to its constant repetition by conservatives claiming the traditional values of the US are under fire. They certainly are under fire...except it isn't the values of "Judeo-Christianity" instead it is the values of rationalism, exploration, and pluralism. Another favorite proponents of "Judeo-Christianity" like to use is that their values are the basis of all realms of U.S law. This is complete, and total bullshit as it claims the multiple civilizations which set up the basis for US law in reality aren't important. Therefore my friends let us take up the mantle to find the primordial birthing peak of which it began in the US.

If the term "Judeo-Christianity" were to represent a common path between both Judaism, and Christianity across the world it has failed immensely. The term has been spawned, and fed by the milk of bullshit of the heavily political Protestant factions of the US. It pretends to have ties to other Christian branch yet only gives them trinket recognition. The same could be said with the majority of Jewish sects (if not all). This terms implies some sort of "Religiously favorist America" in which is under total domination by these "declared" set of values. If such a U.S were to exist in practicality in would resemble something out of a work of dystopic fiction. As a result there is a faction of people aka the pseudo Christian Right. It also serves an excuse towards the utter apathy or hypocrisy given toward those in the "third world".

Of-course then comes yet another problem with "Judeo-Christianity" aside from it that it is incredibly favoristic. While attempts at interfaith relations have occurred this narrative often limits it self to only three of the Abrahamic faiths (without even bothering to appeal to the rest of the Abrahamic faiths) let alone the other branches. Judeo-Christianity of today due to its exclusive nature as a evangelical protestant ideal has adopted the belief of supporting Zionism without question (mostly). This has led to some nasty business, and rather unequal treatment in foreign aid (of any kind) to countries considering Israel gets a massive amount of aid from the US (weapons, financial aid, etc), and favors from the US Congress (such as not having to pay back the loans). Of-course this comes back as hypocritical since the US expects other nations to pay in due what they owe (and possibly more).

Therefore "Judeo-Christianity" is not only a false narrative, but it is an antiquated one from another century. It mostly supports ideals which should long be dead, and makes those who enforce it (mostly) seem like partakers of faggotry. It fails to support a true system of ethics, and comes out with a fraudulent history of the Western World (circa US origins & onwards). Not only that, but it is great at cherry picking, and poor at creating an actual dialogue between Christianity, and Judaism hell it doesn't even bother with other faiths. In final two religions which do not even have the same brand of deity despite being of the Abrahamic faiths cannot truly expect such a distorted view of reality to be in any shape or way as objective truth.

Basically is the term "Judeo-Christianity" is nonsense, but what do you think of it?

So what say you oh unleavened or leavened masses of NSG?

I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

It's an attack on this nation, that's what it is. People who say that we weren't founded on Judeo-Christian principles. No. Jews and Christians are synonymous.
That's a lie, Jews and Christians both have two entirely different concepts of God.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:We both have the same Messiah.

That is another lie the Jews and Christians have two entirely different concepts of the Messiah.

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:The Jews were predicted to reject Christ at first, unknowingly, but they will accept Christ completely at His return.

According to the Jewish scriptures all will know of the Messiah when he arrives.
Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey --- Do not Forget!
Their hollow inheritance.
This is my god and I shall exalt him
Jewish Discussion Thread בְּ
"A missionary uses the Bible like a drunk uses a lamppost, not so much for illumination, but for support"
"Imagine of a bunch of Zulu tribesmen told Congress how to read the Constitution, that's how it feels to a Jew when you tell us how to read our bible"
"God said: you must teach, as I taught, without a fee."
"Against your will you are formed, against your will you are born, against your will you live, against your will you die, and against your will you are destined to give a judgement and accounting before the king, king of all kings..."

Vazdaria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdaria » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Benuty wrote:
"Judeo-Christian" is a term compiled for the political purposes of proposing a supposed common ethical system between Judaism, and Christianity. An example often seen displayed in certain spaces for all to see are the statues of the "Ten Commandments". A set of civil commandments which are presented under a vague enough glass to be seen as appropriate on government space. The problem being is the fact they knowingly leave out the other set of ten (ritual commandments) in the same book of Exodus. So that is twenty commandments in total that people seem to ignore. Of-course I feel I don't need to mention the totality of the 613 commandments many in Judaism recognize. So at best this is not only hypocritical to say they have the same code of ethics it is patently false.

This supposed narrative has been used to justify several things which if not glossed over by long standing tradition would be seen as unconstitutional by the majority of people. The term has gained a resurgence in the 1990's due to the so called "Culture Wars" between uneducated & stagnant traditionalists fighting against change promoted by those labeled as "Secularists". Which is frankly a delusional attempt to give a blanket term to put all the ideas they don't like under some sort of bed to be identified as a monster. The national motto of the US "In God we trust" is a blanket use of this term to represent a mythical comparative. Of-course it is a blatantly unconstitutional move from the 1950's by people who generalized communism as "Godless".

Since 9/11 the term has exploded into a frenzy due to its constant repetition by conservatives claiming the traditional values of the US are under fire. They certainly are under fire...except it isn't the values of "Judeo-Christianity" instead it is the values of rationalism, exploration, and pluralism. Another favorite proponents of "Judeo-Christianity" like to use is that their values are the basis of all realms of U.S law. This is complete, and total bullshit as it claims the multiple civilizations which set up the basis for US law in reality aren't important. Therefore my friends let us take up the mantle to find the primordial birthing peak of which it began in the US.

If the term "Judeo-Christianity" were to represent a common path between both Judaism, and Christianity across the world it has failed immensely. The term has been spawned, and fed by the milk of bullshit of the heavily political Protestant factions of the US. It pretends to have ties to other Christian branch yet only gives them trinket recognition. The same could be said with the majority of Jewish sects (if not all). This terms implies some sort of "Religiously favorist America" in which is under total domination by these "declared" set of values. If such a U.S were to exist in practicality in would resemble something out of a work of dystopic fiction. As a result there is a faction of people aka the pseudo Christian Right. It also serves an excuse towards the utter apathy or hypocrisy given toward those in the "third world".

Of-course then comes yet another problem with "Judeo-Christianity" aside from it that it is incredibly favoristic. While attempts at interfaith relations have occurred this narrative often limits it self to only three of the Abrahamic faiths (without even bothering to appeal to the rest of the Abrahamic faiths) let alone the other branches. Judeo-Christianity of today due to its exclusive nature as a evangelical protestant ideal has adopted the belief of supporting Zionism without question (mostly). This has led to some nasty business, and rather unequal treatment in foreign aid (of any kind) to countries considering Israel gets a massive amount of aid from the US (weapons, financial aid, etc), and favors from the US Congress (such as not having to pay back the loans). Of-course this comes back as hypocritical since the US expects other nations to pay in due what they owe (and possibly more).

Therefore "Judeo-Christianity" is not only a false narrative, but it is an antiquated one from another century. It mostly supports ideals which should long be dead, and makes those who enforce it (mostly) seem like partakers of faggotry. It fails to support a true system of ethics, and comes out with a fraudulent history of the Western World (circa US origins & onwards). Not only that, but it is great at cherry picking, and poor at creating an actual dialogue between Christianity, and Judaism hell it doesn't even bother with other faiths. In final two religions which do not even have the same brand of deity despite being of the Abrahamic faiths cannot truly expect such a distorted view of reality to be in any shape or way as objective truth.

Basically is the term "Judeo-Christianity" is nonsense, but what do you think of it?

I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

Its completely asinine to use the term in most instances as the religions are VERY distinct from each other.
NSG's one and only Constitutional Executive Monarcho-Corporatist!
100% Pro-Women Pro-Babies Pro-Life!!!

Rio de Fuego
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rio de Fuego » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Benuty wrote:

Debatable.

Muslims sure given they turn Isa (Jesus) into a far more human figure who will serve as a sort of helper to Allah, and rule temporarily over the Ummah (nation of believers).

Isn't that purely a Shia concept?
Get out Nazi punks

Americanada
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Americanada » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:29 am

"Ah, but the Whig Party is merely a caucus of the Democratic Party. Or, if you prefer, the Democratic Party is a popular caucus of the Whig Party. They are synonymous, in truth."

"Ah, but Homo Erectus are merely a species of Homo Sapiens. Or, if you prefer, Homo Sapiens is a popular species of Homo Erectus. They are synonymous, in truth."

"Ah, but British are merely a part of America. Or, if you prefer, America is a popular part of Britain. They are synonymous, in truth."
Last edited by Americanada on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The notion of a Christian commonwealth should be exploded forever...Government should protect every man in thinking and speaking freely, and see that one does not abuse another. The liberty I contend for is more than toleration. The very idea of toleration is despicable; it supposes that some have a pre-eminence above the rest to grant indulgence, whereas all should be equally free, Jews, Turks, Pagans and Christians."

-Minister John Leland

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.

-Thomas Jefferson

Meryuma
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Meryuma » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 am

Except the concept of a human being God is essentially blasphemy in Judaism. Christians believe that God is three and that one among those three is a human being, whereas Jews believe that God is one indivisible and boundless incorporeal entity. Christians believe that the purpose of the Messiah is to die for mankind's sins; Jews believe that the purpose of the Messiah is to rebuild the temple and usher in an era of peace on earth. Christians believe in eternal punishment after death; Jews believe that redemption is a continuous process in this life and the next and that religion should be focused around living righteously on Earth. Christians place faith and forgiveness above moral judgment of works; Jews traditionally adhere to 613 mitzvot and discourage proselytization. Judaism is not yours.

Even though doctrinally Islam is for the most part a fusion of Jewish strictures, ritual practices and strict monotheism with Christian focus on proselytization and eternal judgment? Even though "Allah" in Arabic is a non-specific term translating literally as "the god" and shared by both Christians and Muslims? Even though Jesus and Moses are prophets in the Qu'ran? Even though Muhammad acommodated Christians and Jews while killing idolaters all over the place?

You know nothing of Judaism, but even less of Islam.
ᛋᛃᚢ - Social Justice Úlfheðinn
Potarius wrote:
Neo Arcad wrote:Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to their mass.

In layman's terms, orgy time.

Niur wrote: my soul has no soul.

Saint Clair Island wrote:The English language sucks. From now on, I will refer to the second definition of sexual as "fucktacular."

Trotskylvania wrote:Alternatively, we could go on an epic quest to Plato's Cave to find the legendary artifact, Ockham's Razor.

Norstal wrote:Gunpowder Plot: America.

Meryuma: "Well, I just hope these hyperboles don't...

*puts on sunglasses*

blow out of proportions."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...so here's your future

Rio de Fuego
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rio de Fuego » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Vazdaria wrote:
Benuty wrote:

Its completely asinine to use the term in most instances as the religions are VERY distinct from each other.

I see it as useful when referring to things relating to the old testament, as it is revered by Jews and Christians alike.
Get out Nazi punks

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 05, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Murkwood wrote:Going off something someone said earlier, when people talk about America's "Judeo-Christian heritage", it's not meant to exclude Muslims. Rather, the reason it's only Judeo-Christian is because there is no real long running Islamic heritage in the US.

But there's Jewish heritage?

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Funny, since Muhammed was very much against iconoclasm. No, it's the same god as in Judaism and Christianity.

Murkwood
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Murkwood » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Merizoc wrote:
Murkwood wrote:Going off something someone said earlier, when people talk about America's "Judeo-Christian heritage", it's not meant to exclude Muslims. Rather, the reason it's only Judeo-Christian is because there is no real long running Islamic heritage in the US.

But there's Jewish heritage?

Yes.
Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:Murkwood, I'm surprised you're not an anti-Semite and don't mind most LGBT rights because boy, aren't you a constellation of the worst opinions to have about everything? o_o

Benuty wrote:I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

Soldati senza confini wrote:Did I just try to rationalize Murkwood's logic? Please shoot me.

Catholicism has the fullness of the splendor of truth: The Bible and the Church Fathers agree!

Murkwood
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Murkwood » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:23 pm

I have to disagree. Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews, the God of Abraham. They don't accept the Messiah, but they still worship the same God.
Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:Murkwood, I'm surprised you're not an anti-Semite and don't mind most LGBT rights because boy, aren't you a constellation of the worst opinions to have about everything? o_o

Benuty wrote:I suppose Ken Ham, and the league of Republican-Neocolonialist-Zionist Catholics will not be pleased.

Soldati senza confini wrote:Did I just try to rationalize Murkwood's logic? Please shoot me.

Catholicism has the fullness of the splendor of truth: The Bible and the Church Fathers agree!

MERIZoC
Postmaster of the Fleet

Left-wing Utopia

Postby MERIZoC » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Murkwood wrote:
Merizoc wrote:But there's Jewish heritage?

Yes.

Do tell, then.

Murkwood wrote:

I have to disagree. Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews, the God of Abraham. They don't accept the Messiah, but they still worship the same God.

Actually, they do. Muslims believe that Jesus (Isa) was a prophet, they just don't believe that he represented the full power of God.

The Union of the West
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of the West » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Murkwood wrote:

Do they? The Christian God is three persons, a Trinity. The other two religions see God as one indivisible being.
☩ Orthodox Christian ☩
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 pm

The Union of the West wrote:
Murkwood wrote:I have to disagree. Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews, the God of Abraham. They don't accept the Messiah, but they still worship the same God.

Do they? The Christian God is three persons, a Trinity. The other two religions see God as one indivisible being.

Not entirely on the first part.

There are Christians who outright reject the trinity or are binitarians, and of course there are Unitarians.

Immoren
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Union of the West wrote:Do they? The Christian God is three persons, a Trinity. The other two religions see God as one indivisible being.

Not entirely on the first part.

There are Christians who outright reject the trinity or are binitarians, and of course there are Unitarians.

And then there are atheist Christians
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
discoursedrome wrote:everyone knows that quote, "I know not what weapons World War Three will be fought, but World War Four will be fought with sticks and stones," but in a way it's optimistic and inspiring because it suggests that even after destroying civilization and returning to the stone age we'll still be sufficiently globalized and bellicose to have another world war right then and there

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Immoren wrote:
Benuty wrote:Not entirely on the first part.

And then there are atheist Christians

Oh you mean Jesus Christ?

Of-course on reddit some people had the nerve to believe Marcion of Sinope was an....atheist who somehow constructed the first of the Christian testaments.

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Murkwood wrote:

Do you think the same God in the bible do the same things as the Allah of the Quran?
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General