NATION

PASSWORD

2016 NFL Offseason

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Will the Broncos make the playoffs in 2016?

Yes
35%
No
28%
The Raiders have a better chance
37%

Total votes : 106

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Idzequitch wrote:
Librica wrote:
Bortles is superior to Flacco.

Well, no. But I will grant that Bortles has exceeded my expectations this season.

Marcus Mariota will leave him in the dust in their division by 2017.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.
Even if it means you might have to be called for jury duty!

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:24 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:I almost believe you...

Too bad the Quagmires don't get to play in Arizona this year. I think they'd be beaten by 4 TDs.
Look at Ravens 2005 and then Ravens 2006. That is what Ravens 2015 and 2016 will become. Bad season followed by great season. Stick with the program Bhikk!

That sounds a whole lot better.
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Librica (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Librica (Ancient) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:27 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Librica wrote:
Bortles is superior to Flacco.

Yeah, like Carthage was to Rome. You are always full of the same old shit, Lib.

Eh honestly based on the information we have I'd argue that Carthage would have won the punic wars had Rome not had massive man power support from numerous allies. Rome by itself was pale by comparison to Carthage at the time of the first war.
Last edited by Librica (Ancient) on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bythyrona
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bythyrona » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:53 am

Librica wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:

Eh honestly based on the information we have I'd argue that Carthage would have won the punic wars had Rome not had massive man power support from numerous allies. Rome by itself was pale by comparison to Carthage at the time of the first war.

"pale by comparison"

That's why the First Punic War resulted in expulsion of the Carthaginians from Sicilia, then? Or are you referring to the fact that Rome had a comparatively small naval fleet... but yet managed to obtain victory over the naval superpower of that area and time? Rome itself was no laughing matter and had no reason, up until that point, to have a navy comparable to that of its neighbor to the west. And, regardless of the initial state of the war, the fact is that Rome adapted quickly enough to win.

And you know, Scipio Africanus, the only general at that time better than Hannibal.

And ultimately, we can see that Rome and Italia still stand, while Carthage was burned and its fields salted. Despite the embarrassment of Rome during the Second Punic War, it still defeated Carthage. Again.
Last edited by Bythyrona on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Days like dominoes, all in a line

Emerge transformed in a million years, from days like these

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 am

Librica wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/300/
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Keyboard Warriors
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Keyboard Warriors » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:59 am

Bythyrona wrote:
Librica wrote:Eh honestly based on the information we have I'd argue that Carthage would have won the punic wars had Rome not had massive man power support from numerous allies. Rome by itself was pale by comparison to Carthage at the time of the first war.

"pale by comparison"

That's why the First Punic War resulted in expulsion of the Carthaginians from Sicilia, then? Or are you referring to the fact that Rome had a comparatively small naval fleet... but yet managed to obtain victory over the naval superpower of that area and time? Rome itself was no laughing matter and had no reason, up until that point, to have a navy comparable to that of its neighbor to the west. And, regardless of the initial state of the war, the fact is that Rome adapted quickly enough to win.

And you know, Scipio Africanus, the only general at that time better than Hannibal.

And ultimately, we can see that Rome and Italia still stand, while Carthage was burned and its fields salted. Despite the embarrassment of Rome during the Second Punic War, it still defeated Carthage. Again.

This aside, Joe Flacco is showing some terrible decision making this year and the Ravens are trash.
Yes.

Schiltzberg
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schiltzberg » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Librica wrote:Man even a little league team could beat the cubs.

Lol, the Cubs had 97 wins this season, and were the runners-up for the National League championship.
Fan of: Baseball, Impractical Jokers, U2, Luxembourg, Chicago Cubs, Bob Dylan
Former President of the World Baseball Classic
Winners of World Baseball Classics 33, 35, 36, and 37
Proud Author of the World Baseball Classic History Factbook
Author of Poems, Poems II, and Poems III
Roman Catholic
High School Student
Creative Writer
From Chicago, IL, USA
Fan of NationStates and Jennifer Government
SEND ME A TELEGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people in my songs are all me."

-- Bob Dylan

Officially NationStates' #1 Dylan Fan

Arkinesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkinesia » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Fire Lovie Smith. That's the prescription for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

When you're 4-1 and blow a 24-0 lead, that's one thing.

When you're 2-3, coming off a 2-14 season, and blow a 24-0 lead, you should be immediately fired.

I get that the Glazers have fucked themselves and still owe Schiano money, but seriously, the coach is the problem, all possibilities have been exhausted. Lovie must go.
Bisexual, atheist, Southerner. Not much older but made much wiser.

Disappointment Panda wrote:Don't hope for a life without problems. There's no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.

Bythyrona
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bythyrona » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Arkinesia wrote:Fire Lovie Smith. That's the prescription for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

When you're 4-1 and blow a 24-0 lead, that's one thing.

When you're 2-3, coming off a 2-14 season, and blow a 24-0 lead, you should be immediately fired.

I get that the Glazers have fucked themselves and still owe Schiano money, but seriously, the coach is the problem, all possibilities have been exhausted. Lovie must go.

I think you have those two mixed up, honestly.
Days like dominoes, all in a line

Emerge transformed in a million years, from days like these

United Dependencies
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 22, 2007

Postby United Dependencies » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Panthers continue to roll.

Keep Pounding!
Alien Space Bats wrote:2012: The Year We Lost Contact (with Reality).

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Obamacult wrote:Maybe there is an economically sound and rational reason why there are no longer high paying jobs for qualified accountants, assembly line workers, glass blowers, blacksmiths, tanners, etc.

Maybe dragons took their jobs. Maybe unicorns only hid their jobs because unicorns are dicks. Maybe 'jobs' is only an illusion created by a drug addled infant pachyderm. Fuck dude, if we're in 'maybe' land, don't hold back.

This is Nationstates we're here to help

Are you a native or resident of North Carolina?

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Keyboard Warriors wrote:
Bythyrona wrote:"pale by comparison"

This aside, Joe Flacco is showing some terrible decision making this year and the Ravens are trash.
...the best 1-6 team possibly in league history. But their season is trashed.

As for the Punic wars, looks like Librica got served by Bythrona quite nicely. My compliments and heartfelt thanks!
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Schiltzberg wrote:
Librica wrote:Man even a little league team could beat the cubs.

Lol, the Cubs had 97 wins this season, and were the runners-up for the National League championship.

They should hold their heads high, which is more than i can say for Librica at this moment. Maybe somebody can toss him a shovel to dig himself out. I would, but I lent mine to the NFL referees on MNF out of pity.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Last night was the biggest loss the Ravens suffered this season in terms of points scored and points allowed. :(
Founder of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Tiami wrote:Last night was the biggest loss the Ravens suffered this season in terms of points scored and points allowed. :(

You mean the margin of victory? Yes, 8 points.

But if you mean net points allowed, 37 points yielded to the Raiders in a 37-33 loss week 2.... the horrid nightmares have finally ended about that game!
However, we are still working the Browns game through the subconscious process. :o

Chargers at home, finally, home next week. BTW, where is the Chargers home? Or the Rams and Raiders? I hear the Edmonton Eskimos may be next to apply for residency in LA. :blink:
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:03 pm

United Dependencies wrote:Panthers continue to roll.

Keep Pounding!

Saints are gonna pound ya'll, next time! :lol:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:55 pm

After the completely botched debacle with Cam Heyward the NFL continues to find the most idiotic ways to fine the Steelers. Apparently, it's fine for Cam Heyward to have an anti-cancer message on his eyeblack, but God forbid that he honor his late father. Also, never mind the fact that the Bengals Devon Still wore eyeblack honoring his ailing daughter and was never given any flak about it. This is effing ridiculous. And if that's not enough...

Now more fines are incoming. DeAngelo Williams has been fined for wearing eyeblack with the message "Find the Cure." Egad, how is that any effing different than the NFL approved "Tackle Cancer" that they gave Heyward? It's the same effing message, but phrased differently! His eyeblack didn't even mention his mother, who the NFL is so firmly against him honoring on the field. Did I already mention "Leah Strong" and Devon Still? I did? Case in point. But wait! There's more!

Cornerback William Gay is now being fined for wearing purple cleats. That's right, he's losing thousands of dollars because his shoes were the wrong color. And why was he wearing purple cleats? To raise awareness of the single largest problem in the NFL! You heard it here first, folks, the NFL does have a bigger problem than that imbecile Goodell. It's called domestic violence. You may have noticed that dozens of NFL players get fined or suspended for participating in it each year. You know. Something that's actually worth punishing, but is often overlooked or under-punished by the league. Purple is to domestic violence what pink is to breast cancer. But in a shocking turn of events, the NFL seems to be fine with domestic violence. Don't you dare raise awareness for that. That shit keeps them in the headlines. You may also notice that Gay's mother was killed in an act of domestic violence, and in addition to raising DV awareness, he also wore the cleats in her memory. He's even done this before, without fines, but the NFL had so much fun fining Heyward, that they just decided to keep lining their pockets with more useless fines.

Guess what NFL? You're sending an effing message. But it's not the one you think you're sending. I'm hearing that you're glad that your players' parents died in tragic ways. I'm hearing that these players' stories don't matter. I'm hearing that self-expression is forbidden, unless Goodell grants you special permission, or just chooses to turn a blind eye. I'm hearing that your effing breast cancer awareness games are just a publicity stunt, because you're obviously not interested in actually helping these people. I'm hearing that you're not actually interested in stopping domestic violence, a position confirmed by your treatment of players like Greg Hardy. Just effing fire Roger Goodell already. He's not the whole problem, but getting rid of him is the first step to recovering the greatness that the NFL once had. Done ranting now.
Last edited by Idzequitch on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

The Ben Boys
Senator

Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ben Boys » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:14 pm

The NFL wants to nip it in the bud, because they don't want political statements to be made on the field. Granted, these aren't political statements, but they're trying to head it off in an incredibly mismanaged and inconsistent way.

Serious NFL, it freaking cancer. Make up your minds.

"Both Religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations"-Max Planck

Packers Nation

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:20 pm

The Ben Boys wrote:The NFL wants to nip it in the bud, because they don't want political statements to be made on the field. Granted, these aren't political statements, but they're trying to head it off in an incredibly mismanaged and inconsistent way.

Serious NFL, it freaking cancer. Make up your minds.

If they don't want it there, fine. I disagree, but I'm sure there are other ways they can honor these people, but the inconsistency is maddening. Either allow it or don't. Don't selectively choose who gets punished and who doesn't. Especially since the current situation is making it look like the NFL is more willing to punish members of the Steelers than members of other teams. Make up your mind is right.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Idzequitch wrote:After the completely botched debacle with Cam Heyward the NFL continues to find the most idiotic ways to fine the Steelers. Apparently, it's fine for Cam Heyward to have an anti-cancer message on his eyeblack, but God forbid that he honor his late father. Also, never mind the fact that the Bengals Devon Still wore eyeblack honoring his ailing daughter and was never given any flak about it. This is effing ridiculous. And if that's not enough...

Now more fines are incoming. DeAngelo Williams has been fined for wearing eyeblack with the message "Find the Cure." Egad, how is that any effing different than the NFL approved "Tackle Cancer" that they gave Heyward? It's the same effing message, but phrased differently! His eyeblack didn't even mention his mother, who the NFL is so firmly against him honoring on the field. Did I already mention "Leah Strong" and Devon Still? I did? Case in point. But wait! There's more!

Cornerback William Gay is now being fined for wearing purple cleats. That's right, he's losing thousands of dollars because his shoes were the wrong color. And why was he wearing purple cleats? To raise awareness of the single largest problem in the NFL! You heard it here first, folks, the NFL does have a bigger problem than that imbecile Goodell. It's called domestic violence. You may have noticed that dozens of NFL players get fined or suspended for participating in it each year. You know. Something that's actually worth punishing, but is often overlooked or under-punished by the league. Purple is to domestic violence what pink is to breast cancer. But in a shocking turn of events, the NFL seems to be fine with domestic violence. Don't you dare raise awareness for that. That shit keeps them in the headlines. You may also notice that Gay's mother was killed in an act of domestic violence, and in addition to raising DV awareness, he also wore the cleats in her memory. He's even done this before, without fines, but the NFL had so much fun fining Heyward, that they just decided to keep lining their pockets with more useless fines.

Guess what NFL? You're sending an effing message. But it's not the one you think you're sending. I'm hearing that you're glad that your players' parents died in tragic ways. I'm hearing that these players' stories don't matter. I'm hearing that self-expression is forbidden, unless Goodell grants you special permission, or just chooses to turn a blind eye. I'm hearing that your effing breast cancer awareness games are just a publicity stunt, because you're obviously not interested in actually helping these people. I'm hearing that you're not actually interested in stopping domestic violence, a position confirmed by your treatment of players like Greg Hardy. Just effing fire Roger Goodell already. He's not the whole problem, but getting rid of him is the first step to recovering the greatness that the NFL once had. Done ranting now.

Well needed rant, my friend. Well needed. :hug:
I was thinking the same thing. I want to punch something. "Uniform violations". THIS ISN'T A PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL! >:(

That's cruel, giving them uniform violations for honoring their loved ones. I even remember when a group of Saints players all wore Christmas socks and got fined for it. And Pierre Thomas handing a game ball with a bow to a sweet old lady in the stands, who was probably ecstatic to get it? 15K for "using the ball as a prop". What the actual flip?

I'm serious. Let's start a petition, get 50,000 signatures. A Declaration of Absolute Exasperation.
We'll get 50,000 signatures and have him fired. He's a soulless individual who has absolutely no care for anyone else in the world. He doesn't care for these boys, for these players, for their health and their loved ones and any cause beyond filling his already-overstuffed pockets. No wonder Pope Benedict once said that excessive wealth is the Eighth Deadly Sin...we've seen what kind of monster money made Goodell. So yeah, fire the jerkwad.

*Mic drop.*
-Alan Jackson

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Idzequitch wrote:If they don't want it there, fine. I disagree, but I'm sure there are other ways they can honor these people, but the inconsistency is maddening. Either allow it or don't. Don't selectively choose who gets punished and who doesn't. Especially since the current situation is making it look like the NFL is more willing to punish members of the Steelers than members of other teams. Make up your mind is right.

This crossed my mind after seeing the "resource officer" toss that HS girl upside down in her desk/chair then toss her across the room. Was that a kind of violence against women (a minor, actually)? Was it on the level as disturbing as the Ray Rice video? Thought about this awhile today. I think it was, and when I hear the victim shaming of some of these South Carolinians involved, like the cop's lawyer, I wanna puke. IMO, the NFL might wanna let Gay wear the damn purple cleats the rest of the season and give him a raise. Maybe have the Carolina Panthers do it too. Goodell and the NFL brass are such assholes too. Ya know, this whole damn thing is so fucked up, it's just about doing what your told by some immoral/unethical asshole, whether it's some scumbag resource cop or god damned Roger fucking Goodell.

*urge to puke coming on again*
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Outer Sparta
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:After the completely botched debacle with Cam Heyward the NFL continues to find the most idiotic ways to fine the Steelers. Apparently, it's fine for Cam Heyward to have an anti-cancer message on his eyeblack, but God forbid that he honor his late father. Also, never mind the fact that the Bengals Devon Still wore eyeblack honoring his ailing daughter and was never given any flak about it. This is effing ridiculous. And if that's not enough...

I was thinking the same thing. I want to punch something. "Uniform violations". THIS ISN'T A PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL! >:(

That's cruel, giving them uniform violations for honoring their loved ones. I even remember when a group of Saints players all wore Christmas socks and got fined for it. And Pierre Thomas handing a game ball with a bow to a sweet old lady in the stands, who was probably ecstatic to get it? 15K for "using the ball as a prop". What the actual flip?

I'm serious. Let's start a petition, get 50,000 signatures. A Declaration of Absolute Exasperation.
We'll get 50,000 signatures and have him fired. He's a soulless individual who has absolutely no care for anyone else in the world. He doesn't care for these boys, for these players, for their health and their loved ones and any cause beyond filling his already-overstuffed pockets. No wonder Pope Benedict once said that excessive wealth is the Eighth Deadly Sin...we've seen what kind of monster money made Goodell. So yeah, fire the jerkwad.

*Mic drop.*

Fire Goodell. Fire Goodell. JUST PLEASE EFFING FIRE GOODELL! Hey Luminea, would you like to be Commissioner? You can ban Goodell from the sport. Here. The keys to the office are yours.
Last edited by Outer Sparta on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free Palestine, stop the genocide in Gaza

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Outer Sparta wrote:
Luminesa wrote:

*Mic drop.*

Fire Goodell. Fire Goodell. JUST PLEASE EFFING FIRE GOODELL! Hey Luminea, would you like to be Commissioner? You can ban Goodell from the sport. Here. The keys to the office are yours.

Funny, I was just talking about that at the dinner table! :)

GIVE THEM TO ME!!! :rofl:
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:57 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:If they don't want it there, fine. I disagree, but I'm sure there are other ways they can honor these people, but the inconsistency is maddening. Either allow it or don't. Don't selectively choose who gets punished and who doesn't. Especially since the current situation is making it look like the NFL is more willing to punish members of the Steelers than members of other teams. Make up your mind is right.

This crossed my mind after seeing the "resource officer" toss that HS girl upside down in her desk/chair then toss her across the room. Was that a kind of violence against women (a minor, actually)? Was it on the level as disturbing as the Ray Rice video? Thought about this awhile today. I think it was, and when I hear the victim shaming of some of these South Carolinians involved, like the cop's lawyer, I wanna puke. IMO, the NFL might wanna let Gay wear the damn purple cleats the rest of the season and give him a raise. Maybe have the Carolina Panthers do it too. Goodell and the NFL brass are such assholes too. Ya know, this whole damn thing is so fucked up, it's just about doing what your told by some immoral/unethical asshole, whether it's some scumbag resource cop or god damned Roger fucking Goodell.

*Hands him a Tums.*
-Alan Jackson

Kathmandue
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2013

Postby Kathmandue » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 pm

I support the Chiefs. They suck but whatever.

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Luminesa wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:

*Hands him a Tums.*

One of the gummy ones please. Cherry flavor. :roll:
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General