NATION

PASSWORD

Unacceptable Restrictions in Relationships?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:02 am

USS Monitor wrote:Has it ever crossed your mind that women do not all want the same thing? Just because you saw one douchenozzle with a woman on his arm doesn't mean we all want that guy. Seriously, catch a clue.

Well of course not all women want the same thing, but my message still stands. I'm speaking in broad generalities to cover the majority of women out there in the western world where toxic Feminism and Divorce is common. Where healthy tradition has almost completely died or is dead, and all that remains is a dysfunctional society in terms of relations between men and women.

In the majority of cases, a woman is going to be more aroused by and attracted to a man who can "treat her like a piece of meat" but get away with it in a socially acceptable manner. Women want a beast in bed, the man who's willing to pull her hair, and etc. but not the guy who's too timid or effeminate, or had Beta game.

A man is supposed to tailor his game to the kind of woman he wants to court, like how people are supposed to tailor a resume to the job that's applied to. A valley girl probably wants a studly athlete, whilst a librarian woman might want a man who can verbally dominate her in debates and is more intelligent than she.

That is the keystone for men, to be aggressive and dominant in most if not all things across the board in life. Men who follow Beta game or Feminist advice, turn off women more often than not- and if women do get with them, they're typically cheated on or exploited only for resources within sexless marriages.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Page
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:08 am

Saiwania wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:Has it ever crossed your mind that women do not all want the same thing? Just because you saw one douchenozzle with a woman on his arm doesn't mean we all want that guy. Seriously, catch a clue.

Well of course not all women want the same thing, but my message still stands. I'm speaking in broad generalities to cover the majority of women out there in the western world where toxic Feminism and Divorce is common.

In the majority of cases, a woman is going to be more aroused by and attracted to a man who can "treat her like a piece of meat" but get away with it in a socially acceptable manner. Women want a beast in bed, the man who's willing to pull her hair, and etc. but not the guy who's too timid or effeminate, or had Beta game.

A man is supposed to tailor his game to the kind of woman he wants to court, like how people are supposed to tailor a resume to the job that's applied to. A valley girl probably wants a studly athlete, whilst a librarian woman might want a man who can verbally dominate her in debates and is more intelligent than she.

That is the keystone for men, to be aggressive and dominant in most if not all things across the board in life. Men who follow Beta game or Feminist advice, turn off women more often than not- and if women do get with them, they're typically cheated on or exploited only for resources.

You know what the biggest turn off for women is? Men who unironically talk about alphas and betas as if it is at all scientifically credible. This paradigm isn't even accurate when it comes to wolves, much less humans.
Anarcho-Communist Against: Bolsheviks, Fascists, TERFs, Putin, Autocrats, Conservatives, Ancaps, Bourgeoisie, Bigots, Liberals, Maoists

I don't believe in kink-shaming unless your kink is submitting to the state.

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:24 am

Page wrote:You know what the biggest turn off for women is? Men who unironically talk about alphas and betas as if it is at all scientifically credible. This paradigm isn't even accurate when it comes to wolves, much less humans.

Plenty of ladies are fine with such terminology. While the rankings I refer to don't exist in any literal sense, it does exist in a derogatory sense. It's not meant to be taken too seriously. It just describes how strong or weak someone's sex appeal or skills at courtship currently are, where they stand in relation to the sexual marketplace. People can go up or down in value, but usually they average out into being part of a certain category.

In my example:

Alphas are people with strong game and incredible attractiveness and good qualities, which means people like them. They're highly motivated and always seek improvement and are often rewarded for their efforts. They dominate and generally get more of what they want in life.

Betas are people with weak game and less attractive qualities, which means people don't like them or like them to less of an extent. Women who're lower value in terms of sexual marketplace (via being too old) usually settle down with Betas if they have a good job or career to exploit them for resources, but won't have sex with them. For that, such women usually cheat on them for a man of higher sex appeal or value.

Omegas are people with no game and thus have very low to no status within the sexual marketplace. They are the losers/outcasts of reproduction. They don't love, and never were loved by anyone- in any romantic or sexual sense.
Sith Acolyte
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken!

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:34 am

Saiwania wrote:
Page wrote:You know what the biggest turn off for women is? Men who unironically talk about alphas and betas as if it is at all scientifically credible. This paradigm isn't even accurate when it comes to wolves, much less humans.

Plenty of ladies are fine with such terminology. While the rankings I refer to don't exist in any literal sense, it does exist in a derogatory sense. It's not meant to be taken too seriously. It just describes how strong or weak someone's sex appeal or skills at courtship currently are, where they stand in relation to the sexual marketplace. People can go up or down in value, but usually they average out into being part of a certain category.

In my example:

Alphas are people with strong game and incredible attractiveness and good qualities, which means people like them. They're highly motivated and always seek improvement and are often rewarded for their efforts. They dominate and generally get more of what they want in life.

Betas are people with weak game and less attractive qualities, which means people don't like them or like them to less of an extent. Women who're lower value in terms of sexual marketplace (via being too old) usually settle down with Betas if they have a good job or career to exploit them for resources, but won't have sex with them. For that, such women usually cheat on them for a man of higher sex appeal or value.

Omegas are people with no game and thus have very low to no status within the sexual marketplace. They are the losers/outcasts of reproduction. They don't love, and never were loved by anyone- in any romantic or sexual sense.

That terminology is at the very least reductionist and at the worst part of incelism which is a circut-logic dead end ideology.

Into the trash it all goes.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:37 am

Saiwania wrote:

Well of course not all women want the same thing, but my message still stands. I'm speaking in broad generalities to cover the majority of women out there in the western world where toxic Feminism and Divorce is common. Where healthy tradition has almost completely died or is dead, and all that remains is a dysfunctional society in terms of relations between men and women.

That is the keystone for men, to be aggressive and dominant in most if not all things across the board in life. Men who follow Beta game or Feminist advice, turn off women more often than not- and if women do get with them, they're typically cheated on or exploited only for resources within sexless marriages.

Cut the bullshit Sai. What your describing is in no way the majority of woman and it is delusional to pretend it it.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:14 am

Andsed wrote:Cut the bullshit Sai. What your describing is in no way the majority of woman and it is delusional to pretend it is.

People deny the truth because it is uncomfortable, but from what I can tell- it is heavily based in realism.

Naruto Shippuden is an anime which had one of my favorite stories of fiction ever. My interpretation for why Obito failed to win Rin's romantic affections is because simply put- Kakashi had stronger game than he did. If Obito's game was just as strong from the get go- he'd of had more of a shot at seducing Rin.

Kakashi was an Alpha whilst Rin and Obito were Betas. But being a woman, Rin couldn't help but to be more attracted to the Alpha of their group. Also perhaps because from early childhood, Rin and Obito were best friends who were too close in a platonic sense- thus he got "only friends" status in Rin's eyes.

Kakashi didn't ever love Rin back from what I can tell, but it was still far stronger game from the woman's perspective than Obito's excessive kindness, shyness, timidity, and misguided attempts to go out of his way for her. Because Kakashi maintained an allure of mystery, skill, and dominance in everything he did, of course that attracted Rin to Kakashi far more. Obito's mistake was in putting Rin too high up on a pedestal and wasn't brave and assertive enough to face possible rejection. He was too nice.

Obito basically turned Rin off too much, until it was too late. He never did get with her, unless we count the afterlife. Where Rin decided that Obito was worth settling down for if she couldn't get Kakashi, but even this was left ambiguous for the viewer to interpret the ending in their own way.
Sith Acolyte

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:16 am

Saiwania wrote:
Andsed wrote:Cut the bullshit Sai. What your describing is in no way the majority of woman and it is delusional to pretend it is.

People deny the truth because it is uncomfortable, but from what I can tell- it is heavily based in realism.

Naruto Shippuden is an anime which had one of my favorite stories of fiction ever. My interpretation for why Obito failed to win Rin's romantic affections is because simply put- Kakashi had stronger game than he did. If Obito's game was just as strong from the get go- he'd of had more of a shot at seducing Rin.

Kakashi was an Alpha whilst Rin and Obito were Betas. But being a woman, Rin couldn't help but to be more attracted to the Alpha of their group. Also perhaps because from early childhood, Rin and Obito were best friends who were too close in a platonic sense- thus he got "only friends" status in Rin's eyes.

Kakashi didn't ever love Rin back from what I can tell, but it was still far stronger game from the woman's perspective than Obito's excessive kindness, shyness, timidity, and misguided attempts to go out of his way for her. Because Kakashi maintained an allure of mystery, skill, and dominance in everything he did, of course that attracted Rin to Kakashi far more. Obito's mistake was in putting Rin too high up on a pedestal and wasn't brave and assertive enough to face possible rejection. He was too nice.

Obito basically turned Rin off too much, until it was too late. He never did get with her, unless we count the afterlife. Where Rin decided that Obito was worth settling down for if she couldn't get Kakashi, but even this was left ambiguous for the viewer to interpret the ending in their own way.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you seriously using fucking Naruto to try and justify your sexist stereotypical view of women? My god Sai that is sad.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Saiwania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Saiwania » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:27 am

Andsed wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you seriously using fucking Naruto to try and justify your sexist stereotypical view of women? My god Sai that is sad.

It is just an example of relationship dynamics on display within fiction. We can take examples from other cartoons, or from movies and live action, and from non-fiction. Although the stuff that happened in real life is far harder to find and verify. There are plenty of examples at this point, to give people an idea of behaviors from guys that're correlated with turning on a woman more, and behaviors that turn off most women.

What I suggest for men, is a solid recipe for success with most women. Simply be more dominant, more aggressive, and more in control of the situation. A woman obviously will go for a man who has built himself up to be appealing, over a man who is lacking in value and game.
Sith Acolyte

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 am

Page wrote:
Saiwania wrote:
Well of course not all women want the same thing, but my message still stands. I'm speaking in broad generalities to cover the majority of women out there in the western world where toxic Feminism and Divorce is common.

That is the keystone for men, to be aggressive and dominant in most if not all things across the board in life. Men who follow Beta game or Feminist advice, turn off women more often than not- and if women do get with them, they're typically cheated on or exploited only for resources.

You know what the biggest turn off for women is? Men who unironically talk about alphas and betas as if it is at all scientifically credible. This paradigm isn't even accurate when it comes to wolves, much less humans.

Alphas are parents, duh
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:57 am

Andsed wrote:
Saiwania wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you seriously using fucking Naruto to try and justify your sexist stereotypical view of women? My god Sai that is sad.

Especially since Kishimoto (The author) admits that he has no fucking clue how to write and handle female characters.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:03 am

New haven america wrote:
Andsed wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you seriously using fucking Naruto to try and justify your sexist stereotypical view of women? My god Sai that is sad.

Especially since Kishimoto (The author) admits that he has no fucking clue how to write and handle female characters.

I admit that my female character is... kinda bad
Nobody will notice anything if I changed the name of my female character to Aleksandr Fyodorovich Kerensky
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:05 am

Saiwania wrote:

In my example:

More accurately, Аs, Bs, and Ωs are all the same thing: deeply flawed terms made up by misogynistic bachelors to wallow in self pity more easily instead of being proactive.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:33 am

Sai, "bad boys" have plenty of divorces and plenty of women cheating on them. Shallow douchey people that only care about sex are more likely to pair off with other shallow douchey people that only care about sex, which means both partners are more likely to cheat.

When that hunky "bad boy" that was so hot when he was in his 20s gets to be 40, he's not going to be so hot anymore, and a lot of them get dumped or cheated on once that excitement is gone.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:28 am

Cekoviu wrote:More accurately, Аs, Bs, and Ωs are all the same thing: deeply flawed terms made up by misogynistic bachelors to wallow in self pity more easily instead of being proactive.

Not really. Some people simply are naturally more confident, talented, skilled and capable and thus naturally have an easier time doing anything they put their mind to. Anyone who denies this needs a serious wakeup call. Now does that mean this fact of life should be used as an excuse to give up on achieving anything? Of course not. But it is there and is real.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:32 am

Purpelia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:More accurately, Аs, Bs, and Ωs are all the same thing: deeply flawed terms made up by misogynistic bachelors to wallow in self pity more easily instead of being proactive.

Not really. Some people simply are naturally more confident, talented, skilled and capable and thus naturally have an easier time doing anything they put their mind to. Anyone who denies this needs a serious wakeup call. Now does that mean this fact of life should be used as an excuse to give up on achieving anything? Of course not. But it is there and is real.

Some people are. That doesn't mean they're "alphas" and everyone else is basically a pathetic loser who will never be truly loved by a person of whatever gender(s) they're attracted to.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Caliphate of the Netherlands
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Caliphate of the Netherlands » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:08 am

Lots of these things happen in the youth/early adulthood dating scene. I am glad I managed to escape that drama for a long time.

Whatever works for you (that is, whatever does not drain your energy) is the best I guess. Different people have different needs. If it doesn't work out then don't do it. Just know that the perfect partner doesn't exist. Relationships always means some give and take.
Last edited by Caliphate of the Netherlands on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dutch and Muslim |Islamic religious councelor
But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you [Quran 2:216]

Fahran
Forum Moderator

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Fahran » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 am

Diopolis wrote:I think what sai is trying to say is that women prefer a man with some baggage over a total loser.

Sexual inexperience doesn't make a man a total loser and isn't an automatic turnoff. I honestly think y'all care about stuff like that a lot more than we do because it's a measure of success from a male perspective. And I assure you that I'm not going to ask my partner about stuff like that until we're quite a bit into a relationship. But we're drifting away from restrictions in relationships to talking about the nature of women and what we find desirable. I like how men are telling us what we like now.
Last edited by Fahran on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:19 am

Saiwania wrote:

.....and now you're using a children's cartoon to justify your bizarre worldview about the 'nature of women'? Jesus fucking Christ....
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:27 am

Saiwania wrote:

It is just an example of relationship dynamics on display within fiction. We can take examples from other cartoons, or from movies and live action, and from non-fiction. Although the stuff that happened in real life is far harder to find and verify. There are plenty of examples at this point, to give people an idea of behaviors from guys that're correlated with turning on a woman more, and behaviors that turn off most women.

What I suggest for men, is a solid recipe for success with most women. Simply be more dominant, more aggressive, and more in control of the situation. A woman obviously will go for a man who has built himself up to be appealing, over a man who is lacking in value and game.

You want to know why you are finding it hard to be in a relationship? This shit posturing. Stop buying into what frustrated red pillers dish out because it’s more often than not, total bullshit. Stop focusing on irrelevant racial purity crap and give real life a try. Actually talk to women. You will learn a thing or two or a thousand and you may find yourself having better chances at being in a meaningful relationship. But unless you stop this idiotic posturing, no whammy.
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Saiwania wrote:

Pretty sure women don't want a man who abuses them nor one who degrades their ideas and tells them he knows better than they do. If this was the reality, 99% of the incels out there wouldn't be incels. They don't realize that their toxic beliefs and behavior is not only a major turnoff for women, but makes every one want to be as far away from them as possible.

you worry about betas without even realizing that half the so called alpha males in our society are beta males trying to pump their chest up, thinking beating on a woman makes them the shit. It just makes them absolute pussies who no one respects. No one. Not a soul. America is clearly having a masculinity crisis with men unable to strike a middle ground between being a sociopathic, violent psycho and a timid coward who lets himself be abused. Both sides share one thing in common though. They won't fight for what matters. One will go hide in the shadows while the other side beats on or berates the people theyre supposed to care for to take out their anger against a soft target.
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:35 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Sai, "bad boys" have plenty of divorces and plenty of women cheating on them. Shallow douchey people that only care about sex are more likely to pair off with other shallow douchey people that only care about sex, which means both partners are more likely to cheat.

When that hunky "bad boy" that was so hot when he was in his 20s gets to be 40, he's not going to be so hot anymore, and a lot of them get dumped or cheated on once that excitement is gone.

Most so called bad boys get the bottom of the barrel women no one wants, and it usually ends very badly for them as a result. I live in an area that is rife with these savage beasts. Usually the story ends with them one night picking up a woman at a bar (cause they're such a pick up artist) and then when they get to the motel, the boyfriend the chick didn't tell the PUA about suddenly confronts the PUA and the so called self described bad boy ends up in the news as a violent crime victim. You play a stupid game and you will win a stupid prize. This is why actual mature people don't live in a stupid world where you gotta act like a total idiot to impress women that will do nothing but give you hell. The chicks with real potential are gonna take one look at one of these pick up artist types and think they're a creep and a loser that isn't worth a penny.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Thepeopl
Minister

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Thepeopl » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:36 pm

New haven america wrote:

You said Dutch males use inebriation as an excuse for cheating.

Yeah, funny thing, most developed nations consider being inebriated as not being able to give consent, so either they're having sex while drunk (Which is them being raped) or their having sex with drunk partners (Which would be them raping others). Since you didn't specify what inebriated means in this context, and I can't understand Dutch, that doesn't paint a pretty picture of The Netherlands.

A part of dutch males will cheat, and when found out (or when they admit it) will say: I was drunk. So that is why I cheated. Sort of insanity plea.

Diopolis
Post Marshal

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Diopolis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Fahran wrote:
Diopolis wrote:I think what sai is trying to say is that women prefer a man with some baggage over a total loser.

Sexual inexperience doesn't make a man a total loser and isn't an automatic turnoff. I honestly think y'all care about stuff like that a lot more than we do because it's a measure of success from a male perspective. And I assure you that I'm not going to ask my partner about stuff like that until we're quite a bit into a relationship. But we're drifting away from restrictions in relationships to talking about the nature of women and what we find desirable. I like how men are telling us what we like now.

I don’t disagree with you, but it’s not quite the point you were responding to.
Texas nationalist, right-wing technocrat, radical social conservative, post-liberal.

Fahran
Forum Moderator

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Fahran » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Diopolis wrote:I don’t disagree with you, but it’s not quite the point you were responding to.

Saiwania wrote:My experience is that a woman would rather sleep with a man who's slept with several women, than to be with a man whom no women currently wants. If a lady has to choose between an Alpha and a Beta, of course they're going to choose the studly Alpha, even if it were the case that the Alpha is more likely to ditch her for the next woman he'll lay with than the Beta- who'll probably be too committed but will be boring/unappealing across the board from the woman's point of view.

I was responding mostly to the first bit here.
Last edited by Fahran on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:35 pm

Freaneet wrote:
Takso wrote:
How is all of it a "display of power"?

How is it not? It communicates a message that, in order to be sexually gratified, you must be dominant and you must annihilate the other person.

Well I suppose that's your experience.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General