NATION

PASSWORD

Favorite Video Game Character

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:The Depression was like the best time! It was like eat or be eaten, dog eat dog, do what you gotta do to live! Also, The Depression spurred a period of unparalleled creativity!

My great grandma was a registered communist and was very well off at the time. She always gave stuff out to those who needed it.
Which brings up another point of mine. It's possible that the ancestor of Desmond who was alive at that time would have been alive while Desmond was growing up, or even at the time of the game.
It's also possible during WW1, but think about it...Assassinating Austria-Hungarian Officer's in their trenches.
Hmm?

It is possible. Yes. That would be pretty cool.
Why would there be an Assassin in the trenches? How the hell would they have gotten out, without being seen, or killed?

Well, think about the other games.
There were some pretty precarious positions then.
Plus depending on the skill level of the player, they would probably be seen both entering and exiting.
There would probably be several German and Austria-Hungarian towns with the Trench lines connecting them.
President:Me
Vice President:Mana
First lady:Celestial Divinities
Secretary of State:Juthra
Treasurer:American Capitalist
Minister of Interior and Nukes:Kaputer
Minister of Waste Disposal:Toiletdonia
Press Secretary:Sivonaa
General of the Military:Picklepoo

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

Chatkasatan
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

True, true. I believe that it would be easier to wait until the targets are out of the trenches to assassinate them.
Im not gay, I just like RAINBOWS!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
I am a woman and I have needs.
The Aphrodite of F7 <3
The one and only Time Traveling Rainbow Starfish

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:True, true. I believe that it would be easier to wait until the targets are out of the trenches to assassinate them.

But you can't deny the tension of trying to Assassinate someone in a trench especially during an artillery bombardment.

Agreed. But hey, America's never really fought like a gentleman. We're more of a barroom drunk anyway.-Krazniastan
The height of ambition: A man standing on the pacific shore fapping and telling himself: "One day I am gonna fuck that ocean"-Big Jim P
Some people need to work to be made president. 2nd PLT just turns up on polling day.-Johz
Yes, but you have to remember, trolls live in a dimension between two and three, they are flat but appear to have space.-North Wiedna

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:True, true. I believe that it would be easier to wait until the targets are out of the trenches to assassinate them.

But you can't deny the tension of trying to Assassinate someone in a trench especially during an artillery bombardment.

OMG! That would be crazy! Eww! You'll get all muddy and come out with some sort of disease.
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

Floreria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Floreria » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm

HK-47 was pretty awesome, parallels similarly to a character named Guillo from Baten Kaitos Origins.

Dean Stark from Wild Arms 5 is also pretty memorable to me.

Lloyd Irving, Jade Curtiss.

Yuri Hyuga.
Economic Left/Right: -9.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

My nation's technological information
I have no powers. I mean, unless you count the power to blow minds with my weapons-grade philosophical insights. I'm a thought-o-coster, I'm a conundrummer in a band called Lifepuzzler.

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:But you can't deny the tension of trying to Assassinate someone in a trench especially during an artillery bombardment.

OMG! That would be crazy! Eww! You'll get all muddy and come out with some sort of disease.

But in a game you (Usually) don't have to worry about disease. I mean think about the Doctors in AC2. They were dressed for the Plague.
Trust me, it would be awe inspiring.

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:But you can't deny the tension of trying to Assassinate someone in a trench especially during an artillery bombardment.

But in a game you (Usually) don't have to worry about disease. I mean think about the Doctors in AC2. They were dressed for the Plague.

Would that mean you would have to change your outfit from white to a different colour?
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Kane from the Command and Conquer series, he evil, you can't kill him, and he looks legit.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:

Would that mean you would have to change your outfit from white to a different colour?

Not anymore than you had too in the AC2.
Although, Like in AC2, I imagine it would get Mud covered and dirty until you jumped into water.
I'm already excited for a game that doesn't exist!

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:01 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:

Not anymore than you had too in the AC2.
Although, Like in AC2, I imagine it would get Mud covered and dirty until you jumped into water.
I'm already excited for a game that doesn't exist!

I know right!!
Hey what if the game spanned over both wars. Like if it started half way though WWI then to the end of WWII. Like the assassin killed someone and thats the real reason WWII ended. Or something like that.
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:I know right!!
Hey what if the game spanned over both wars. Like if it started half way though WWI then to the end of WWII. Like the assassin killed someone and thats the real reason WWII ended. Or something like that.

You mean like Hitler's Bunker held a Piece of Eden and the Protagonist had to fight off and kill Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler to return it to the Assassin's?
:blink:
Oh...My...GAWD!!!!
We could totally write the next chapter in the Assassin's Creed Story line!

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:26 pm

2nd PLT wrote:

You mean like Hitler's Bunker held a Piece of Eden and the Protagonist had to fight off and kill Eva Braun and Adolf Hitler to return it to the Assassin's?
Oh...My...GAWD!!!!

OMG! We so could. This sounds like its going to be a mean as game!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

Oh...My...GAWD!!!!

Totally!
We need to get in contact with Activision(If that is who made them) and their AC team!

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

Oh...My...GAWD!!!!

Totally!
We need to get in contact with Activision(If that is who made them) and their AC team!

YES! This game will be epic!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:YES! This game will be epic!

But without us it will be Epic Fail.
They need our Ideas!

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm

2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

Whats their contact details?!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

I don't know...Time to Hack the Internet!

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:25 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

We haven't got much time! Hack faster!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

2nd PLT
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd PLT » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

This ain't working!
We have to use a different approach.
I'll Hack the Activision Website, and you hack the websites for the magazines that have reviewed Activision games.

Picklepoo
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Picklepoo » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

This ain't working!
I'll Hack the Activision Website, and you hack the websites for the magazines that have reviewed Activision games.

*steps out from shadows* Already done. Who do you think forced the realese of..... Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing :twisted: *evil laugh*
Just call me Pickle

Zombies are fucking awesome...

I am so into NS porn...pointless threads really just turn me on! Wait until I'm done my fan fiction...we're going to have nation on nation action here!~ Scarsaw

A daddy bull and his boy bull are standing on a hill, overlooking a valley of cows.

The son says "Hey dad, let's run down there a fuck two of those cows!"

And the dad says, "Son, let's walk down there, and fuck 'em all."~ ?

Chuck Norris can kick Rambo's ass with his penis!~ Manahakatouki

Its noisy outside with the birds, bees, and their incessant humping!~ Tyr-risuur

Theres a ghost in my shower! And she wont let me masturbate!~ Vanished shame

Chatkasatan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chatkasatan » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm

2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

This ain't working!

Aye Aye Captain!
PEW PEW!
NSG Sodomy Club
The Aphrodite of F7 <3

Ciel Phantomhive (Ancient)
Civil Servant

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ciel Phantomhive (Ancient) » Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am

Mine is Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Sat May 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

This ain't working!

Aye Aye Captain!

Assassin's Creed used a fighting system based on patient counter-attacks and melee weapons. Giving the Assassins guns could be a logical conclusion, but it doesn't fit.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Thrinia
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 am

Spredronia wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:
Chatkasatan wrote:
2nd PLT wrote:

They need our Ideas!

This ain't working!

Aye Aye Captain!

Assassin's Creed used a fighting system based on patient counter-attacks and melee weapons. Giving the Assassins guns could be a logical conclusion, but it doesn't fit.

Ezio has a hidden gun in Assassins creed 2!
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46322
OOC:The Thrinian Catholic Church by no means claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase Rome. It simply remains a NS religion making project.
IC Population: 80.000.000
My Ideology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6lzPcOdzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL6gLm7vgM0

Freelasio
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sun May 02, 2010 2:23 am

MAH FACE!!! NOMNOMNOM!!
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Corusant Sphere (Top ally)
Mohawk Clan
The Tavan Race (Top ally)
Weltmachtistan (Top ally)
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
Dilanger (er i think that was his name xD)
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
Menta Lee-Il RANKS 3RD IN THE WORLD FOR MOST CORRUPT!!! HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction