NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Puppetwanking in GA forum

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

[R] Puppetwanking in GA forum

Postby Separatist Peoples » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 am

Despite a heads up about it from Fris, I think there's even more puppetwanking from Percussionland:

Free and Fair Elections thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831760#p21831760
viewtopic.php?p=21831747#p21831747

Religious Foods proposal thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831732#p21831732
viewtopic.php?p=21831769#p21831769

And a few posts in other threads that are one-liners, but don’t, at this time, involve any other puppets. He also accuses Fris of lying about his puppetwanking activity here, for reference:
viewtopic.php?p=21831698#p21831698
Not that I think it’s actionable, but I think it’s pertinent. Looks like he's trying to validate his puppets. Poorly.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Postby Separatist Peoples » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:44 am

As a point of clarity, I collected further activity of the puppets in the following threads, though there are no puppet-on-puppet interactions that I suspect. Just looks like an attempt to validate the puppets further. I have no idea if it helps, but extra info rarely hurts, right?

Rules of Surrender thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831788#p21831788

Ban on Wars thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831832#p21831832
viewtopic.php?p=21832824#p21832824

Archeological Coordination thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831740#p21831740

Limiting Planetary Destruction thread:
viewtopic.php?p=21831717#p21831717
Last edited by Separatist Peoples on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!

Frisbeeteria
Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:20 pm

It's not technically against the rules to post with puppets. Some of the oldest and most respected GA players use multiple puppets to reflect their different perspectives on proposals. The fact that this player is doing so ineffectively merely reflects poorly on him. It's not actionable.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Postby Separatist Peoples » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:It's not technically against the rules to post with puppets. Some of the oldest and most respected GA players use multiple puppets to reflect their different perspectives on proposals. The fact that this player is doing so ineffectively merely reflects poorly on him. It's not actionable.

I thought not, but I had really hoped somebody might step in with a more forceful reminder that it's ungood, especially after the reminder dished out was happily ignored. Not asking for anything official to be hashed out.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:27 pm

It's fine to use the multiple puppets, it's the fact that he had them all in the same thread that got him yelled at before. If he keeps that up then let us know.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Postby Separatist Peoples » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

That was precisely what I was hoping to see! Thank you! *leaves baklava*

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:It's not technically against the rules to post with puppets. Some of the oldest and most respected GA players use multiple puppets to reflect their different perspectives on proposals. The fact that this player is doing so ineffectively merely reflects poorly on him. It's not actionable.

Really? Sedgistan has harassed me to no end whenever I accidentally post with the wrong nation in the SC forum. I guess it's illegal there, but not in the GA. :meh:
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation