NATION

PASSWORD

Here we go again ... Not another Mod!

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Tmutarakhan wrote:
Ardchoille wrote:In a display of modly lack of bias, I share a home with a pure black cat, a pure white cat and a roughly equally black-and-white cat.

In a display of modly absolutism, you refuse to tolerate any shades of gray!

"In the night, all cats are gray."
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Congratulations Goobergunchia, Comrade. :clap:

Time to celebrate with some Kim Jong-Il music.... :p
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm

I have an idea, how convient they had explosives in here. *blows the door open and goes back to america to see how things are*. upon arriving America is in shambles. the mod inquisition had swept through like a plague and I seemed to be the only survivor. he suddenly notices a large building. a massive sign stands a gateway to what seems like the devils lair. "MOD PALACE" it reads. thinking quickly he calls the government of his nation, New Babylonia. he walks in and goes to the upper floor, where, the mod overlords are gathered. a number of others, frightened people stare at me as i walk in. he goes up to the mods and gets down on his knees. "i have a bribe for you" he says somewhat frightened, and looks up at them hopelessly. at that moment thousands of large crates of gold money start coming through the door. the men carrying them put them down, look up at the mods. they all scream and run out as fast as they can. after they all have run for their lives, he notices the mods looking at him. feeling threatened, he does what any smart person do. runs away screaming for his life.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Mesoland
Senator

Founded: Feb 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesoland » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:39 pm

New Babylonia wrote:I have an idea, how convient they had explosives in here. *blows the door open and goes back to america to see how things are*. upon arriving America is in shambles. the mod inquisition had swept through like a plague and I seemed to be the only survivor. he suddenly notices a large building. a massive sign stands a gateway to what seems like the devils lair. "MOD PALACE" it reads. thinking quickly he calls the government of his nation, New Babylonia. he walks in and goes to the upper floor, where, the mod overlords are gathered. a number of others, frightened people stare at me as i walk in. he goes up to the mods and gets down on his knees. "i have a bribe for you" he says somewhat frightened, and looks up at them hopelessly. at that moment thousands of large crates of gold money start coming through the door. the men carrying them put them down, look up at the mods. they all scream and run out as fast as they can. after they all have run for their lives, he notices the mods looking at him. feeling threatened, he does what any smart person do. runs away screaming for his life.

Wow, the mods really have affected our lives. We're able to refer to the same person in 1st person and 3rd person in the same block of fiction writing! It's scarier than 'House of Leaves'!
*dives for bunker*

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"a mod inquisition huh.... well..... in that case.... *Grabs random person next to him and throws in the way while running away screaming like a small child and hiding in the world's only known bunker invincible to any weapons mankind has created and locks the door with about 764,673,923 combination locks* well that's better i think i should be safe here, glad i brought my laptop, hm low battery.. let me just find the cha....DAMNIT!"

whats worse then hiding from the mod inquisition in a bunker that's virtually indestructible and locked for eternity with your laptop only to find out you forgot to bring the charger.?

Realizing you forgot toilet paper too.

Shanix
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shanix » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Mesoland wrote:Wow, the mods really have affected our lives. We're able to refer to the same person in 1st person and 3rd person in the same block of fiction writing! It's scarier than 'House of Leaves'!
*dives for bunker*

Actually, if you're doing T1 Roleplay, you do refer to yourself in both first and third person.
Just know when it's real and when it isn't.

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Congrats Goo... G... What ever.

Hopefully I can look like an innocent little cat in your eyes too, eh? *blinks*
password scrambled

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation