NATION

PASSWORD

So Long, Farewell ... I'll be just over there -->

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:25 am

Mirakai wrote:Damn does that green name look odd in my screen

I could write a bit of script that you could execute have her name in red again :blush:

(to be clear, it would be a cosmetic change)
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Redsection
Minister

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsection » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:27 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Mirakai wrote:Damn does that green name look odd in my screen

I could write a bit of script that you could execute have her name in red again :blush:

Let's not get hasty now.
[*]National Syndicalist
[*]Soon to join the American Blackshirt Party
[*]Majority European, Native American ancestry, latino heritage
[*]Anti: Globalism , Communism , Nazism, Satanism
[*]Pro: Fascism, Guns Rights, Militias

The East Asian Post-Apocalyptic Pact
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Asian Post-Apocalyptic Pact » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 am

Farewell! You are a hard worker, judging by how often I see you during lurking. I hope you succeed in anything you do, just as you succeeded in moderating this site.
When Debating: Please don't be condescending. I debate when I know my stuff; I don't debate when I don't know my stuff. Yes, I love Mass debating.
About me IRL: (66.7% Good 46.2%) Lawful Good Jew-on-a-stick-worshipping Asian Commie. Privelage Level: 125 SH1TL0RD
About IC nation: I have a factbook now! Yay!
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_east_asian_post-apocalyptic_pact/detail=factbook/id=main

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks for your hardwork and service over many years, good luck for the future! :)

Cresenthia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cresenthia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:02 am

Now's the chance to get a new pre-title. Maybe something along the lines of "The Formerly Moderated Dominions?"

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:19 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Kryo: Dammit woman ... what wasn't fair was how you were treated a while back. That was one of the last straws for me, right there. And after seeing that, I knew I'd be on the chopping block sooner rather than later. There are some things I simply cannot abide. And apparently, I'm one of those things for the site owner. I'm sticking to my principles - can't take that away. *hugs muchly* You keep smiling, feel free to tg me, or hit me up on irc (I'm always on in #nationstates - something some of the squad seemed to forget). Not going anywhere unless I'm DOs'd for having strong opinions. I'm not about to abuse trust, in spite of having mine rather beaten up and treated as if I would, so it'd have to be something like that. Muaha.

*hugs muchly in backsies*

I will tg you of course. I'm glad you did stick to your principles. That's what I've always like about you, you're strong willed. I never had a problem with your tone or sarcasm (probably because I'm a huge sarcastic asshole in real life). I hope you do stick around. We need people to show others how to be a class act.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:26 am

God it's weird seeing her with a regular green name :unsure: Seems unnatural, I'm so used to her being a Moderator :p
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Herargon
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herargon » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 am

Goodbye, I'd guess. Thanks for your spirit too! :hug:
Pro: tolerance, individualism, technocratism, democratism, freedom, freedom of speech and moderate religious expression, the ban on hate speech, constitutional monarchism, the Rhine model
Against: intolerance, radicalism, strong discrimination, populism, fascism, nazism, communism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism, absolutarianism, fundamentalism, strong religious expression, strong nationalism, police states

If you like philosophy, then here you can see what your own philosophical alignements are.

Ifreann wrote:That would certainly save the local regiment of American troops the trouble of plugging your head in ye olde shittere.
How scifi alliances actually work.

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:47 am

That means you have time to raid or defend now. :P

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:48 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:-Ebola-: Thankies. And yeah, that was always a concern, but they knew what they were getting when they modded me. It isn't as though I magically changed overnight. I am who and what I am, and I don't have a problem with that. The only way in which I changed was surprisingly, to mellow out and be more careful in my wording, due to mod status. Guess I don't have to worry about that anymore, neh?

Does this mean you're going to start being even snarkier? That'll be fun. :lol:
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phydios » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:49 am

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Mirakai wrote:*bleep* does that green name look odd in my screen

I'll take you up on that if you're serious.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:56 am

Phydios wrote:
The Blaatschapen wrote:

I'll take you up on that if you're serious.

As would I. I admit that it is wierd to see a fromer mod turn green.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Aksun
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aksun » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:12 pm

What if her name turns red and green for Christmas/X-mas?

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Does this mean that you're now going to engage in that RP I spoke about before?
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Trust me, it's more odd to look in here, and not be able to help winnow down the reports or the tasklist than what color the name is. I've spent more time green than red. And its the flag that always stood out more for me anyways.

Redsection: Either way, it's all good. One can hardly be a moderator without trodding on a lot of toes along the way. Thanks much - and good luck to yourself as well out there.

Blaat: No, bad, no fudging the code. :P (You might get in trouble for that, and I would feel bad.)

TEPPAP: Thank you for that - I think I'll do just fine, just like I did pre-modding.

McMasterdonia: Cheers - and good luck to yourself as well.

Cresenthia: Don't want a custom title, but thanks. A change in color doesn't do anything to change who I am, after all.

Heragon: Thanks as well - I hope that doesn't mean 'hauntingly'. ;)

King Nephmir: The hell it does. I have my region locked up for a reason, sans delegate control. Bah!

USS Monitor: Was there really ever any doubt? As some have suggested, Freeedoooom! *sinister laughter, stage right*

Coraspia: I'll be settling into more RP as I have time. I tend to keep busy with the studio, and with my soaps/bath products/lotions, and la famiglia, but yeah. We'll see how things go as time allows. Been meaning to branch out in RP for a while now. Seems a good as ever time to do it.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:59 pm

If you want to branch out into rp, why not get involved in mt? If you do want to, I could suggest a region, but since this is the moderation forum and I don't want a warning I won't.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 pm

I have an MT nation. Shock ... awe ... >_>

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Kryo: Dammit woman ... what wasn't fair was how you were treated a while back. That was one of the last straws for me, right there. And after seeing that, I knew I'd be on the chopping block sooner rather than later. There are some things I simply cannot abide. And apparently, I'm one of those things for the site owner. I'm sticking to my principles - can't take that away. *hugs muchly* You keep smiling, feel free to tg me, or hit me up on irc (I'm always on in #nationstates - something some of the squad seemed to forget). Not going anywhere unless I'm DOs'd for having strong opinions. I'm not about to abuse trust, in spite of having mine rather beaten up and treated as if I would, so it'd have to be something like that. Muaha.

If you somehow get Dos'd for your strong opinions then they'll have to Dos me too cause I won't put up with that shit.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Lockdownn wrote:If you somehow get Dos'd for your strong opinions then they'll have to Dos me too cause I won't put up with that shit.

Like you'd have a choice? Really - let it go. I'd rather not have a bunch of negativity in here overshadowing things any more than the simple truth has already. It ain't no thing - and it ain't your site. And like it or not, you have as much control over things here as you are allowed to. We all do. You acknowledge it when you sign up.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Well, thank you for your service, Nathi. You may have made some foes round here (many Esquarians don't like you, or other mods for that matter), but you were a decent mod.

It's gonna be odd not seeing you in red though, Nathi... my eyes! They are blinded by your green name.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Since you're now not a mod, could you please confirm to us whether Violet is Max Barry?

Geanna
Minister

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Geanna » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:39 pm

Coraspia wrote:Since you're now not a mod, could you please confirm to us whether Violet is Max Barry?

She's not Max Barry, Max Barry does have his own nation.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

"We dance on the lines of our destruction and continuation, to waltz and achieve the happiness of our existence, and to be the laughter in a world of silence."

Empire of Narnia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Narnia » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Did you step down willingly, or were you "fired" from being a moderator?

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:
Lockdownn wrote:If you somehow get Dos'd for your strong opinions then they'll have to Dos me too cause I won't put up with that shit.

Like you'd have a choice? Really - let it go. I'd rather not have a bunch of negativity in here overshadowing things any more than the simple truth has already. It ain't no thing - and it ain't your site. And like it or not, you have as much control over things here as you are allowed to. We all do. You acknowledge it when you sign up.

For the moment I suppose.

Lockdownn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lockdownn » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Empire of Narnia wrote:Did you step down willingly, or were you "fired" from being a moderator?

Kicked by the owner.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation