NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Troubles

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Koribaann
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Flag Troubles

Postby Koribaann » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:50 pm

I wanted to use a certain flag I found, but I think it is too small. If there is anyone who can make said flag larger, please use the link below and make the picture larger.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sith+fla ... 00&bih=783
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
- The Sith Code

Capitol:Dreshdae

Please note my nation does not reflect my real views. Disreguard my government type when discussing things on the Board.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Wrong forum, bro. Try the technical forum, I believe.
Founder of TETism and on/off 18-year NS vet. Call me Chris.
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Koribaann
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Koribaann » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Tiami wrote:Wrong forum, bro. Try the technical forum, I believe.

Thanks
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
- The Sith Code

Capitol:Dreshdae

Please note my nation does not reflect my real views. Disreguard my government type when discussing things on the Board.

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:20 am

Koribaann wrote:I wanted to use a certain flag I found, but I think it is too small. If there is anyone who can make said flag larger, please use the link below and make the picture larger.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sith+fla ... 00&bih=783

Flags have a size limit on the forums. The flag you linked to is - per Google - 400x200 pixels and will be resized regardless. There's no point in trying to make the image larger since it will still be made smaller when you upload it as a custom image.

The only way to keep it from being resized would be if the flag's file size could be decreased from 97KB to be less than 12KB. I don't have enough image skill to make such an adjustment without seriously decreasing the image quality. However, for anyone who's able to try to help, a direct link to the full-size image can be found here: http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/flag.jpg
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Return to Technical