NATION

PASSWORD

The Rejected Realms Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Very sad. Very, very sad. Maybe it's time to Make The Rejected Realms Great Again?

Warden Roavin
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Warden Roavin » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:40 pm

Kyorgia wrote:It's sad to see regions that are supposed to be historical allies of The Rejected Realms run to the defense of Euorpeia on this rather than take the side of the injured party.

Halsona wrote:It is truly absurd that the Aegis members fail to promptly assist a founding member. Any individual with even a shred of self-esteem would never perceive this situation as "resolved."

From the perspective of the Order of the Grey Wardens, Europeia's initial statement unilaterally declaring the matter closed was unacceptable and we pushed back accordingly to ultimately reach this (much better) outcome. I understand that there are still legitimately annoying parts about it but your characterization is, at least as it regards TGW, quite unfair.

Kyorgia wrote:
Warden Roavin wrote:As noted in the statement, Europeia itself isn't even aware of the leaker's identity, so I don't know what you expect to happen here.

That's if you believe Europeia. Europeia has shown it has no credibility throughout this whole situation so I'm not sure why anyone is taking their word for it.

You don't have to believe Europeia! And this is exactly why a reputable and independent third party trusted and agreed upon by both sides (Amerion) was shown the sauce to make a judgement, the summary of which is present in the statement. Assuming you trust Amerion in this matter, you can trust that what's in the statement is accurate.

A Bloodred Moon wrote:
Warden Roavin wrote:As noted in the statement, Europeia itself isn't even aware of the leaker's identity, so I don't know what you expect to happen here.

What the statement notes is that Europeia is fully aware of who does know the leaker's identity

It does not say that. Consider the situation of e.g. a throwaway puppet.
Proud member of The Order of the Grey Wardens

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions expressed in the above post are my own and not representative of any region I'm a part of.

The player of this nation primarily plays as Roavin.

Devious
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Devious » Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:50 pm

Warden Roavin wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:What the statement notes is that Europeia is fully aware of who does know the leaker's identity

It does not say that. Consider the situation of e.g. a throwaway puppet.

doesn't really pass the eye test.
by europeia's own admission, the region that shared the leak with them denied permission for details to be passed along, no?
it's be baffling behaviour to risk inflaming an already tense situation further for the sake of an anonymous throwaway :p
of course there's nothing substantive here, but it'd be strange.
||puppetmaster behind the rightful regimes of warzones sandbox, airspace, europe, australia, and africa||
||gremlin||
||oppressed gamer||
||STAND WITH BALD||

Halsona
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Halsona » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:49 pm

Quebecshire wrote:In Ruben's case, he's just posting platitudes anyway.

I simply share the same viewpoint as numerous individuals. Your attempt at an impressive "roast" is merely an empty declaration aimed at suppressing those who can see beyond this obvious façade.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:31 pm

Aegis bamboozled by Europeian eight dimensional chess. You're stuck with them now!

Scardino
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:19 am

This is a perfectly reasonable outcome but some people just want blood. TRR has no leverage in this situation, they have no means of forcing the issue, and it’s in their best interest to take whatever the best is that Europeia will give them. Realistically, what real recourse does TRR have?
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Cormactopia II - God damn it Scardino
Drachen - god damnit scar
Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar
Anerastreia - Scar so racist
Liliarchy - you evil evil man
Xoriet - You're adorable, Scar
Altino - Scar, I think I love you
Lamb Stone - Scardino knows I <3 him.
Severisen - Scar is the Rod Stewart of raiding
Roavin - Scardino has a sexy voice.
Biyah - so, I dearly love Scardino, he rocks my nuts
Lost - you're hulk mixed with tony stark
Cain - Scar restrains himself quite significantly on NS and is still known far and wide for his antics.
Biyah - God help us from Fedele bringing back the old ways. The current level of inept is just fine, thanks

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:28 am

Mylowgrad wrote:
Klaus Devestatorie wrote:(Image)

Aegis bamboozled by Europeian eight dimensional chess. You're stuck with them now!

Yes, and because Europeia summoned Pot of Greed, they also get to draw 2 cards from their deck.

Given that Pot of Greed is banned from competitive play, you might actually have something actionable there.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:38 am

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:
Mylowgrad wrote:Yes, and because Europeia summoned Pot of Greed, they also get to draw 2 cards from their deck.

Given that Pot of Greed is banned from competitive play, you might actually have something actionable there.

So who’s summoning Giant Trunade?
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Kyorgia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kyorgia » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:11 pm

Quebecshire wrote:There is more than likely no spy. Leaker, obviously, but no spy. At best this is an exaggeration. Amerion's investigation included several follow-up questions from multiple delegations (not just TRR and Europeia), and he made it quite clear that it was "very unlikely" that the leaker had joined TRR "covertly".

Call it a spy or call it a leaker or call it your friend for all I care. The fact of the matter is that there is a citizen currently within The Rejected Realms that violated its sovereignty and all signs point to them doing it again. Europeia either knows who it is or knows which region does depending on what version of their story you choose to believe and actively chooses to not tell TRR about it. If this was happening to The League you would be posting a storm both here and in NSGP but because Europeia is your shiny new toy you are willing to throw TRR under the bus.

Quebecshire wrote:I conduct business with the government of The Rejected Realms

All regions make mistakes, even the ones I love.

Warden Roavin wrote:From the perspective of the Order of the Grey Wardens, Europeia's initial statement unilaterally declaring the matter closed was unacceptable and we pushed back accordingly to ultimately reach this (much better) outcome. I understand that there are still legitimately annoying parts about it but your characterization is, at least as it regards TGW, quite unfair.

I didn't mean to paint every Ageis region under the same brush but I do see why you would think so from my post. I have to apologize to TGW. They seem to be our most reasonable ally in this instance.

Warden Roavin wrote:You don't have to believe Europeia! And this is exactly why a reputable and independent third party trusted and agreed upon by both sides (Amerion) was shown the sauce to make a judgement, the summary of which is present in the statement. Assuming you trust Amerion in this matter, you can trust that what's in the statement is accurate.

I can trust Amerion even if he is from Glens region. What I do not trust is Europeia to not lie to Amerion. Europeia has changed their story so many times that it's hard to believe they somehow don't know who the leaker is.

Warden Roavin wrote:It does not say that. Consider the situation of e.g. a throwaway puppet.

What treaty obligations would prevent Europeia from revealing a throwaway puppet?
Kyorgia Kyosson-Hartwell Vonimof

Altasund - I'd def fuck kyo

TheKeyToJoy
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheKeyToJoy » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:57 pm

Walter white is not s TRR citizen.
My beliefs. Dogs and cats are both equal, racism is bad, Joe Mama jokes are funny, and TRR is better than any other region.

Kraven Prevails!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay