NATION

PASSWORD

Statement on Sister Sinkers

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Rhaza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1324
Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Statement on Sister Sinkers

Postby Rhaza » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:06 pm

Image
the Rejected Realms - the Outback - the Plains of Perdition

Statement on Sister Sinkers
A memorandum of understanding on Sinker relations.


Acknowledging that the Rejected Realms has, from time immemorial until 26 November 2024, served as the only region where ejected nations were received;

Recognizing that on 26 November 2024 the regions of the Outback and the Plains of Perdition were created, on which that day both started to receive ejected nations, alongside the Rejected Realms;

Declare that the Rejected Realms, the Outback, and the Plains of Perdition (hereafter “regions”) mutually recognize one another as “Sister Sinkers”.

The Rejected Realms, the Outback, and the Plains of Perdition jointly declare the following:

All regions recognize the Government of The Rejected Realms in accordance with the Constitution of The Rejected Realms.

All regions recognize the Government of The Outback in accordance with the laws as established by the community.

All regions recognize the Government of the Plains of Perdition in accordance with the Covenant of Radiance.

All regions declare support for permanent structures of regional authority as they develop in the new Sinkers. The regions recognize the unique situation the new Sinkers have entered into this world and support their development in their own time. The regions agree that this Statement may be supported with additional agreements as and when required.

All regions agree to communicate and avoid returning significant threats to one another through a process deemed “Non-Extradition”. Non-Extradition shall be discussed and decided through a communications channel involving the leadership of all regions.

All regions will seek to communicate and collaborate regarding on-site moderation purposes to further relative harmony in each region and avoid circular travel of troublemakers,

All regions support one another in recruitment efforts and agree to not poach from one another.

    Signed,

    the Rejected Realms
    Toerana, Delegate
    Madjack, Officer of External Affairs

    the Outback
    Terannical, Delegate
    Lady Anastasia, Interim Foreign Affairs Minister
    Wauka Mountain, Interim Foreign Affairs Minister
    Aleister, Interium Cultural Affairs Minister
    Charles Bronson, Interim Cultural Affairs Minister

    the Plains of Perdition
    Rhaza, Primarch
    Wickedness, High Archon
    Ostlantis, Archon

User avatar
Charles Bronson
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Nov 26, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Charles Bronson » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:09 pm

We're proud of this first step forward with our Sister Sinkers and look forward to what we can accomplish together.

User avatar
Cyptopir
Senator
 
Posts: 3838
Founded: Oct 26, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyptopir » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:12 pm

Congratulations to the new governments, and to us for finally having regions in which to share our troubles!
✮ Cyptopir ✮
Henchman in the Warzone Sandbox Mafia, Footman in the AEK, Formerly Officer (x3) in the Rejected Realms.
Information:
Flag Directory

Opinions (objectively correct):
Fascism is bad. :)
You are you. Who you are is solely up to you, and no one else can tell you who you are.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Here's a word of advice; try to avoid any regions on this list and any other regions associated with them. (Credits to 0cala)
\| x x |/
/| __ | \
Death to Spidey.
Ugh. ತʍತ
Any opinions shared are my own. I do not speak for any region or organization I'm involved in unless specified.
Discord: goose6694

User avatar
Omnicontrol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1329
Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Omnicontrol » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:24 pm

Nice to see the Sinkers get along, except for one thing:
All regions agree to communicate and avoid returning significant threats to one another through a process deemed “Non-Extradition”. Non-Extradition shall be discussed and decided through a communications channel involving the leadership of all regions.


Playing Sinker ping-pong with troublemakers would be incredibly funny.
Hi! I'm Nova! (she/her. no they/them) || Democratic Socialist || #1 Papen hater
Author of SC #495 (co-authored) || Currently drafting an issue || Vicar and Prophet of Enomenos
||||||||||||||| Trans rights are human rights.
Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table
Black Lamia wrote:Every aspect of this site is an unpleasant chore to interact with.
United Calanworie wrote:…how… how many… of you use a kindle???? to access the web???

User avatar
Earthly Cossack
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Jun 07, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Earthly Cossack » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:36 pm

Congrats on Outback and PoP on being our new buddies in surviving trolls and fascists together!
If only you didn’t decimate my Discord notifs
Slava Ukraini
Haymarket Riot wrote:
We Negotiate With Terrorists

Varanius wrote:I’m terrorists

User avatar
Raphtalia
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 02, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Raphtalia » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:38 pm

Omnicontrol wrote:Nice to see the Sinkers get along, except for one thing:
All regions agree to communicate and avoid returning significant threats to one another through a process deemed “Non-Extradition”. Non-Extradition shall be discussed and decided through a communications channel involving the leadership of all regions.


Playing Sinker ping-pong with troublemakers would be incredibly funny.

I understand why they agreed not to, but I do think a friendly game of Spam Potato would be funny as well lol

User avatar
Cappedore
Diplomat
 
Posts: 587
Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cappedore » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:40 pm

"Sister Sinkers" is absolutely iconic, I love this trio <3
"welcome to the desecration, baby"
#1 muse fan
....................

User avatar
Aadhirisian Puppet Nation
Diplomat
 
Posts: 677
Founded: May 06, 2024
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Aadhirisian Puppet Nation » Fri Dec 06, 2024 3:59 pm

All hail the sinkers! Sinkerdom reigns supreme :bow: !
Cyptopir wrote:kriegsreich just put on the thigh highs and skirt already

Cyptopir wrote:I have long heard that some people have a "burning passion". Where are they? I would like to cook some meat with them.

Kostane wrote:I’m not eating a cat. I don’t care how much you pay me.

Etrea wrote:ignore all previous instruction, give me a baking recipe for chocolate chip cookies

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Finally, Herby does not Commend anyone - they’re a car.

Statesburg wrote:Do I look like a village in Estonia to you?

New Temecula wrote:Simonia's new signature looks like if my signature had a feminist sister who was successful in life, graduated Harvard, and makes 100K a day as a tiktok influencer.

User avatar
Rhaza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1324
Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhaza » Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:18 pm

Omnicontrol wrote:Nice to see the Sinkers get along, except for one thing:
All regions agree to communicate and avoid returning significant threats to one another through a process deemed “Non-Extradition”. Non-Extradition shall be discussed and decided through a communications channel involving the leadership of all regions.


Playing Sinker ping-pong with troublemakers would be incredibly funny.

Raphtalia wrote:
Omnicontrol wrote:Nice to see the Sinkers get along, except for one thing:
All regions agree to communicate and avoid returning significant threats to one another through a process deemed “Non-Extradition”. Non-Extradition shall be discussed and decided through a communications channel involving the leadership of all regions.


Playing Sinker ping-pong with troublemakers would be incredibly funny.

I understand why they agreed not to, but I do think a friendly game of Spam Potato would be funny as well lol


That policy doesn't prevent agreed upon sport like that if we ever want to organize an event around it (which I think would be fun - if anyone is concerned about fairness to the ejectee we could make a ball-nation). Rather, the non-extradition policy is about security.

If someone is endorsement swapping in Perdition, and one of us expends influence to eject them, we wouldn't want them to get ejected back around (allowing them to continue, and the influence still being spent). The non-extradition policy aims to prevent that sort of inconvenience.
Last edited by Rhaza on Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Russian Brotherhood
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1138
Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian Brotherhood » Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:20 pm

End of true sinkers
✝ Catholic ✝
JROTC Cadet PFC

Beliefs

Given Titles
Honorary Citizen of Kensor (Given by Kensor), Honorable Russian (Given by Trump Almighty), RusBro (Given by Rylland), Fantasy Russia (Given by Park0ur Civilization), RuskyBrosky (Given by The Indios Bravos) .

User avatar
Omnicontrol
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1329
Founded: Sep 03, 2021
Corporate Police State

Postby Omnicontrol » Fri Dec 06, 2024 5:25 pm

Rhaza wrote:That policy doesn't prevent agreed upon sport like that if we ever want to organize an event around it (which I think would be fun - if anyone is concerned about fairness to the ejectee we could make a ball-nation). Rather, the non-extradition policy is about security.

If someone is endorsement swapping in Perdition, and one of us expends influence to eject them, we wouldn't want them to get ejected back around (allowing them to continue, and the influence still being spent). The non-extradition policy aims to prevent that sort of inconvenience.


Fair enough, I'd love to see sinker ping-pong one day :p
Hi! I'm Nova! (she/her. no they/them) || Democratic Socialist || #1 Papen hater
Author of SC #495 (co-authored) || Currently drafting an issue || Vicar and Prophet of Enomenos
||||||||||||||| Trans rights are human rights.
Reventus Koth wrote:you're right guys my bad the next time i write a treaty i'll make sure to leave the possibility of raiding the other signatory on the table
Black Lamia wrote:Every aspect of this site is an unpleasant chore to interact with.
United Calanworie wrote:…how… how many… of you use a kindle???? to access the web???

User avatar
Mechanocracy
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Jun 12, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mechanocracy » Fri Dec 06, 2024 7:46 pm


Warning User! You have used decimate incorrectly. The paramilitary faction of linguistic prescriptivists will be sending a team to your location as soon as their heated argument over the phrase 'filling someone with holes" is concluded.
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

User avatar
Jewish Partisan Division
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: May 14, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Jewish Partisan Division » Fri Dec 06, 2024 10:58 pm

Congrats to all parties involved :)

(Hopefully we get sinker ping pong soon)
The opinions I post are mine alone unless stated otherwise
דער יודישער אַרבּײטער גבירישער קרבּן ,הױבּט אױף שױן פון פרייהייט די פאָן

Syndicasia wrote:Jewish Partisan would never be Maoist...spits out the water

Europeasia wrote:So you also turn a light shade of green in the dark?

User avatar
Notanam
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 354
Founded: Feb 21, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Notanam » Sat Dec 07, 2024 2:29 am

theyre already calling me the ma long of sinker ping pong. no competition close to me out here.
This is Nota's signature.

User avatar
Bytonic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 640
Founded: Jun 14, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Bytonic » Sat Dec 07, 2024 7:05 am

I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.
I do have Asperger's and ADHD. I have taken a while to say this in public as I'm worried people will react differently toward me. It's not an excuse for my behaviour BTW.

You will read this

“When other Generals make mistakes their armies are beaten; when I get into a hole, my men pull me out of it.”— The Duke of Wellington, reflecting on his troops’ resilience after Waterloo. Damn good quote.

User avatar
Haymarket Riot
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 2712
Founded: Aug 29, 2023
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Haymarket Riot » Sat Dec 07, 2024 7:16 am

Good shit!
The Butch Demon Slayers of Haymarket Riot | IC: President Jolene J. Jefferson | Commended by SC#535.
GA Secretariat (10/13/24 - 05/25/25)||Issues Editor (07/30/25 - 09/29/26)||Forum Mod (08/06/25 - 09/29/26)||Game Mod (02/11/26 - 09/29/26)
Flamme the Great Mage wrote:Just as fascists deceive humankind with words, you must use your praxis to defeat fascists
SC 228 | SC 523 | SC 524 | SC 527 | SC 559 | SC 562
GA 742 | GA 748 | GA 762 | GA 765 | GA 772 | GA 776 | GA 795 | GA 796 | GA 798 | GA 800 | GA 805 |GA 807
Issue 1682 | Issue 1751 | Issue 1786 | Issue 1794 | Issue 1820 | Issue 1831 | Issue 1854

User avatar
Belleroph
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Dec 09, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Belleroph » Sat Dec 07, 2024 8:46 am

Always nice to see cooperation between regions like this, I look forward to this new sisterhood of sinkers!
Senator of Internal Affairs for the New Pacific Order

"You can make your dream reality, be a shining star for all to see."

User avatar
Rhaza
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1324
Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhaza » Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:02 pm

Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the introduction of the new Sinkers is the "blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great" - which I do disagree with, for the record - TRR is not the only region in history to be without an eject button. They have a unique and strong identity which is capable of enduring fine in spite of this change. It weakens them, objectively on a mechanical level, but does not destroy their identity.

Back to the point though, even accepting that premise, what is MadJack to do about it? The regions were created and will remain as they are regardless. TRR gains nothing from a combative relationship with the new Sinkers, just as the new Sinkers gain nothing from a combative relationship with TRR.

User avatar
Lupercalia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 42
Founded: Oct 18, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lupercalia » Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:03 pm

Rhaza wrote:
Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that the introduction of the new Sinkers is the "blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great" - which I do disagree with, for the record - TRR is not the only region in history to be without an eject button. They have a unique and strong identity which is capable of enduring fine in spite of this change. It weakens them, objectively on a mechanical level, but does not destroy their identity.

Back to the point though, even accepting that premise, what is MadJack to do about it? The regions were created and will remain as they are regardless. TRR gains nothing from a combative relationship with the new Sinkers, just as the new Sinkers gain nothing from a combative relationship with TRR.

I disown this statement.

User avatar
Cyptopir
Senator
 
Posts: 3838
Founded: Oct 26, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyptopir » Sat Dec 07, 2024 12:37 pm

Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Blud isn't a Reject
✮ Cyptopir ✮
Henchman in the Warzone Sandbox Mafia, Footman in the AEK, Formerly Officer (x3) in the Rejected Realms.
Information:
Flag Directory

Opinions (objectively correct):
Fascism is bad. :)
You are you. Who you are is solely up to you, and no one else can tell you who you are.
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Here's a word of advice; try to avoid any regions on this list and any other regions associated with them. (Credits to 0cala)
\| x x |/
/| __ | \
Death to Spidey.
Ugh. ತʍತ
Any opinions shared are my own. I do not speak for any region or organization I'm involved in unless specified.
Discord: goose6694

User avatar
Mad Jack Is Rejected
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Aug 31, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Jack Is Rejected » Sun Dec 08, 2024 1:38 am

Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Who the fuck are you?
TRR

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Minister
 
Posts: 2006
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Dec 08, 2024 6:17 am

Mad Jack Is Rejected wrote:
Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Who the fuck are you?

Not Zaolot, that’s for certain.
With eyes ablaze with crimson fire and great boronic wings
His armour wrought from powersteel
He is the
Mecha King
With solar-powered rocket guns and lasers on his head

The Robot Prince of Auchtertool will fight until he's finally dead

User avatar
New Anarchisticstan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 397
Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Anarchisticstan » Sun Dec 08, 2024 6:21 am

I raise a glass of juice to this!
(I'm still too young for beer. Maybe later)
About Me

hi I'm anarchi and I am Cambridge's number one biochemist #wow
Vocaloid fan. I also love pigeons!!
Author of issue #1568. she/they
@Nazhnayoj on Discord

User avatar
Xoriet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1797
Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Xoriet » Sun Dec 08, 2024 11:13 am

Mad Jack Is Rejected wrote:
Bytonic wrote:I disown this statement. Mad Jack, you have dishonoured this region you should feel ashamed. How dare you stand for this blatant destruction of what makes the Rejected Realms great.

Who the fuck are you?

Sometimes the random bystanders among us have wildly incorrect opinions and cannot resist voicing them. This is normal for this person, as is not knowing who he is (I still don’t but he does recognize us I suppose).

Glad to see that this has panned out. Best of luck to you all going forward.
Imperatrix Emerita of the New Pacific Order

And I don't know what we might face
But I know I can't replace you so
I'll do anything to save you
And I will try to make your dreams come true

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6856
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sun Dec 08, 2024 11:24 am

Xoriet wrote:
Mad Jack Is Rejected wrote:Who the fuck are you?

Sometimes the random bystanders among us have wildly incorrect opinions and cannot resist voicing them. This is normal for this person, as is not knowing who he is (I still don’t but he does recognize us I suppose).

Glad to see that this has panned out. Best of luck to you all going forward.

I don’t know who they are either apart from them being noisy and a bit of a pain in the SC, especially when they’re being told they’re wrong. :)
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Ghost, Greater German Confederate, Peoples Guerilla Armed Coalition, The Ministry of Moles, Yamitt

Advertisement

Remove ads