NATION

PASSWORD

How do we cancel card trading

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Suikodan
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

How do we cancel card trading

Postby Suikodan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:10 pm

I accidentally clicked to sell a Legendary card at '1' goddamn ''$'', and I can NOT see any way to stop this !

I have less than 50 minutes to find help and figure out how to STOP AN ACCIDENTAL SELLING !
Why the hell doesn't this website have a CANCEL button or a ''Are you sure ?'' confirmation button !?

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Short version: Unfortunately, my friend... you are screwed.

Long version: You will need AT LEAST 6 people to underask you, since there is no way that you can increase your ask. All these 6 asks will have to match the 5 bids below, and match your trade so that your ask will get dislodged out of the auction. While there are a lot of owners for this card, it is very unlikely that they will sell this Leg for < 1.00, i.e. less than Junk value.

Sorry, man... you are going to lose this one. Enjoy your money, though.

UPDATE: Now you need at least 7 asks below. 6 asks to match the other 6, and another ask to dislodge you.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Suikodan
Secretary

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Suikodan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Why isn't the 'x remove' button next the bid, when I click on the amount, not working ? Why even have a REMOVE button, if it does NOT remove ?!
And then, there's also the absence of a ''Confirmation'', before **locking** you into this inescapable hell.

This is a significant failure on Nationstate's part, in term of design and user experience.

I truly and very strongly hope this is changed in the future. Cannot be too soon.
Last edited by Suikodan on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dwarf Land4
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarf Land4 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:31 pm

The basic logic is to stop anyone selling and then cancelling to troll those people who play the card game seriously. This happens to everyone at some point, I believe. Facts of the NS card game

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:31 pm

Suikodan wrote:Why isn't the 'x remove' button next the bid, when I click on the amount, not working ? Why even have a REMOVE button, if it does NOT remove ?!
And then, there's also the absence of a ''Confirmation'', before **locking** you into this inescapable hell.

This is a significant failure on Nationstate's part, in term of design and user experience.

I truly and very strongly hope this is changed in the future. Cannot be too soon.

The cancellation is only there when you don't have anyone trading with you at the moment. So... if you don't have anyone buying or selling, you can withdraw your ask/bid. Once the trade is accomplished, there is no turning back and thus the button is greyed out.

Welcome to the world of trades, my friend. There is no do-over.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Suikodan
Secretary

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Suikodan » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:40 pm

How... nice. I guess.

I feel like I'm losing something precious, being thrown some loose change in the face, and then told to like it and be content.
How very nice.

Just lock this thread. There's nothing left here to care about. Goddamnit.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:59 pm

Suikodan wrote:How... nice. I guess.

I feel like I'm losing something precious, being thrown some loose change in the face, and then told to like it and be content.
How very nice.

Just lock this thread. There's nothing left here to care about. Goddamnit.

I certainly was not saying it in that way. And hey, don't worry, I along with others have lost many as well, so... it happens.

What I meant is, do take this as a life lesson and don't worry, you will recover back. If you really want this card back badly, you can try farming for it, or save it up and bid it again.

Good luck! ^^

Come on, don't go soft and melodramatic on me! I'm not saying to get over it; things like these happen, and you can always get it back if you save up again.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:19 pm

I sent a message that once I got a copy I would gift it out of my kindness. Not sure why the no deck capacity thing popped when I tried to gift. He declined. Anyways well not much else to say.

Shadow Hiders
Civilian

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow Hiders » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 am

What a stupid, stupid system. Mobile just sends your card at lowest price just for trying to set some price, now i'm stuck selling something for 1 when i meant to place it at 25.
Rubbish system.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:26 am

Don't gravedig.

We also have a whole forum to discuss Cards in now: viewforum.php?f=42

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay