NATION

PASSWORD

Redlandia is Not Fascist

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Cataluna
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataluna » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Dogwhistlers need to leave. You aren't fooling anyone.
Trans Woman--"Excuse my beauty"
Founder of Philosopher Kingdom
Socialism or Barbarism!

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 pm

The Black Party wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Not really. I see Farkasfalka members deny the holocaust on the RMB, without any rebuttal from their region mates. If that ain't actual fascism, then I'm the pope.

I don't think you know or understand what fascism is. Allowing someone to speak isn't fascism. Not making a rebuttal against someone isn't fascism.
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Nice Quote. Totally Written like a non-Fascist. :roll:

"I feel like this is fascist, so it is. I feel, therefore, it is."

Your opinion doesn’t count until you apologize for destroying the planet and not paying for it.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
The Black Party
Minister
 
Posts: 2566
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Black Party » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Your opinion doesn’t count until you apologize for destroying the planet and not paying for it.

Salvation Army authorized it so you're not getting an apology anytime soon
The Sovereign Nation-State of The Black Party
"The Black Flag Will Rule Forever"
1919 - 1981

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:14 pm

The Black Party wrote:Salvation Army authorized it so you're not getting an apology anytime soon

There’s proof your army is colluding with ISIS.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Christian Confederation
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 447
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Cataluna wrote:Dogwhistlers need to leave. You aren't fooling anyone.

Still not a facist.

PS check your telagrams. :)
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 3167
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:17 pm

The Black Party wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Not really. I see Farkasfalka members deny the holocaust on the RMB, without any rebuttal from their region mates. If that ain't actual fascism, then I'm the pope.

I don't think you know or understand what fascism is. Allowing someone to speak isn't fascism. Not making a rebuttal against someone isn't fascism.
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Nice Quote. Totally Written like a non-Fascist. :roll:

"I feel like this is fascist, so it is. I feel, therefore, it is."

I'm no leftist, so I don't just throw that word around blindly. I know when I see genuine fascism, and your region is it. The act of some players simply expressing holocaust denial isn't what proves to me that Farkasfalka is a fascist region; the fact that no one in your region condemns or opposes the holocaust denial on the RMB, not even by simply criticizing it, is what is incriminating.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism

Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism

User avatar
Lyrical International Brigade
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Well the latter just sounds like your insane opinion so I guess that's better?
Dog eat dog world, I guess.

Not really. I see Farkasfalka members deny the holocaust on the RMB, without any rebuttal from their region mates. If that ain't actual fascism, then I'm the pope.


Image

Nah, Fark is still fascist. :)

...how the fuck did this thread morph from "Redlandia should be given the benefit of the doubt for reasons" to "Nah bro actual fascists really aren't because uhh we said so"? A polished turd is still a turd.
Paramilitary expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Lieutenant, ⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

User avatar
DACOROMANIA
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 177
Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:41 pm

I observe that Redlandia has the tags: Anti-communist and Anti-fascist.
If this is fascist, then why having such tags? Or is this dissimulation?

I still do not understand what this is. If so or if not. I'm sick of those 2 ideologies. All these years only this is debating in NS and wars based on that.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder Basileus of Roman Byzantine Union and member of Universal Roman Union -Coalition.

I believe that a new roman-byzantine union could be great and an alternative, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty.
Also you and we can save and unite the Earth, then going interstellar.

User avatar
The Halseyist Faction
Diplomat
 
Posts: 914
Founded: Sep 09, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Halseyist Faction » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:59 pm

I've got to say, I can't even tell what's roleplaying, what's personal opinion, and what's private political beliefs, here.

I'm also utterly lost as to why anyone cares.
Colonel Hogwral, Acting on behalf of Admiral Halsey, Lord and Savior of the Citizens of the Halseyist Faction. May the New World Order reach your homes.
Member of GIDA - Major
Idaho Conservatives wrote: He walked out of the room, smashing his boot in the face of a headless zombie.
Reblle wrote:I have seen people get blown in half on Call of Duty Worls at War also. I am not to young. I am 14 years of age and have seen enough violence to be considered a veteran of WW2.

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2269
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm

The Halseyist Faction wrote:I've got to say, I can't even tell what's roleplaying, what's personal opinion, and what's private political beliefs, here.

I'm also utterly lost as to why anyone cares.

These are words of wisdom.

The Internet is a confusing maze of scattered information and misinformation.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
The Reddington States
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Nov 08, 2017
Anarchy

Postby The Reddington States » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:15 pm

I don't believe this conversation needs to go any further. (It's been out of topic anyways thanks to members of Farkasfalka. :roll:) The Senate has made up its mind about Redlandia's interregional policy moving forward.

Current embassies will be notified.
Last edited by The Reddington States on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
- Ayn Rand


The Reddington States | Redlandia | The Reddington Commonwealth

User avatar
Greater Germany
Diplomat
 
Posts: 543
Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Germany » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Novum Vallis wrote:
You don't get to have the moral high ground.

I don't care what you think I get to have when I'm right. Stereotyping German things to automatically be Nazi is ignorant and offensive.
Now I received a message and acted on it. Why would Civil Defence Siren lie? And we have many embassies. If you have revealing information about some, please feel free to message me. Kaiserreich is one I know is anti-fascist because I talked to someone about it recently.

Malphe wrote:Oh god can you hear yourself? Using words like "bigotry" and "ignorance" is the last thing you should be doing, Mr discount swastika flag.

Your flag is very apt given your personality.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Not a NatSoc (Nazi) nation, am influenced as a July 20 Widerstand state with a constitutional monarchy. Previously used Wirmer's "Resistance" flag but found my current one and like it.

User avatar
Cataluna
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataluna » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:41 pm

Greater Germany wrote:Your flag is very apt given your personality.

You obviously don't know Malphe. Not that he'd want to meet your acquaintance. ;)
Trans Woman--"Excuse my beauty"
Founder of Philosopher Kingdom
Socialism or Barbarism!

User avatar
Lyrical International Brigade
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Greater Germany wrote:...Stereotyping German things to automatically be Nazi is ignorant and offensive...


Assuming that you deserve the benefit of the doubt, a flag with a wolfsangel rune done up in the same white-outline style that Stormfront uses for its Celtic cross does not help your case. You're either fighting a losing battle to reclaim a symbol that pretty much fell entirely to white supremacists decades ago, or you are one yourself. Don't be surprised when people jump to the most obvious conclusion.
Paramilitary expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Lieutenant, ⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

User avatar
Greater Germany
Diplomat
 
Posts: 543
Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Greater Germany » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:36 am

Cataluna wrote:
Greater Germany wrote:Your flag is very apt given your personality.

You obviously don't know Malphe. Not that he'd want to meet your acquaintance. ;)

*Make my acquaintance. And they already have. :p
Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Assuming that you deserve the benefit of the doubt, a flag with a wolfsangel rune done up in the same white-outline style that Stormfront uses for its Celtic cross does not help your case. You're either fighting a losing battle to reclaim a symbol that pretty much fell entirely to white supremacists decades ago, or you are one yourself. Don't be surprised when people jump to the most obvious conclusion.

This is false. The wolfsangel may be appropriated, but like the number 14 it remains in common usage. Only a slim minority of people jump to a negative conclusion (and then, that's still mostly here), and they need to be educated in the error of their ways.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Not a NatSoc (Nazi) nation, am influenced as a July 20 Widerstand state with a constitutional monarchy. Previously used Wirmer's "Resistance" flag but found my current one and like it.

User avatar
New Bremerton
Envoy
 
Posts: 282
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bremerton » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 am

I believe you guys when you say you are neither RL fascists nor a fascist-themed region. What NS Antifa did to your previous region crossed a line, and your current region should be delisted by the CDS ASAP. I also read Vippertooth33's post on your RMB praising your revised embassy policy and dissociation from RL fascists. The stigma you have had to endure from the larger NS community due to false accusations of fascism is absolutely deplorable and wholly undeserved, and all of this simply for the "crime" of assuming that the political affiliations of players and regions on NS were entirely IC, naive as it may have been, and for having embassies with regions that you now realize are actually fascist.

When I first joined NS, I didn't know the difference between GP and RP or what they even stood for, and the IC/OOC distinction wasn't as clear to me as it is now. I assumed, like you, that because NS was a game, RL politics had no place beyond NSG and was disgusted and outraged to discover otherwise. I assumed, when I had my totalitarian puppet briefly join the CCD, that the word "fascist" in their factbook was used in a tongue-in-cheek sense to mean despotism in general rather than in its literal WWII sense (meanings change naturally over time), and the factbook read as an incomplete list of all the different types of dictatorships. Like you, I was naive and thoroughly confused by all of this, so I can totally understand where you and your fellow travelers are coming from. I'm sorry this is happening to you and I stand with you.

User avatar
Qwabour Harbour
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Qwabour Harbour » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:17 am

New Bremerton wrote:I believe you guys when you say you are neither RL fascists nor a fascist-themed region. What NS Antifa did to your previous region crossed a line, and your current region should be delisted by the CDS ASAP. I also read Vippertooth33's post on your RMB praising your revised embassy policy and dissociation from RL fascists. The stigma you have had to endure from the larger NS community due to false accusations of fascism is absolutely deplorable and wholly undeserved, and all of this simply for the "crime" of assuming that the political affiliations of players and regions on NS were entirely IC, naive as it may have been, and for having embassies with regions that you now realize are actually fascist.

When I first joined NS, I didn't know the difference between GP and RP or what they even stood for, and the IC/OOC distinction wasn't as clear to me as it is now. I assumed, like you, that because NS was a game, RL politics had no place beyond NSG and was disgusted and outraged to discover otherwise. I assumed, when I had my totalitarian puppet briefly join the CCD, that the word "fascist" in their factbook was used in a tongue-in-cheek sense to mean despotism in general rather than in its literal WWII sense (meanings change naturally over time), and the factbook read as an incomplete list of all the different types of dictatorships. Like you, I was naive and thoroughly confused by all of this, so I can totally understand where you and your fellow travelers are coming from. I'm sorry this is happening to you and I stand with you.

Bruh.


Their previous region was a terrible place with a terrible founder. It was not an innocent place. Even if it weren't fash, it was obviously at worst fascist sympathiser.

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 3167
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:23 am

Qwabour Harbour wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:I believe you guys when you say you are neither RL fascists nor a fascist-themed region. What NS Antifa did to your previous region crossed a line, and your current region should be delisted by the CDS ASAP. I also read Vippertooth33's post on your RMB praising your revised embassy policy and dissociation from RL fascists. The stigma you have had to endure from the larger NS community due to false accusations of fascism is absolutely deplorable and wholly undeserved, and all of this simply for the "crime" of assuming that the political affiliations of players and regions on NS were entirely IC, naive as it may have been, and for having embassies with regions that you now realize are actually fascist.

When I first joined NS, I didn't know the difference between GP and RP or what they even stood for, and the IC/OOC distinction wasn't as clear to me as it is now. I assumed, like you, that because NS was a game, RL politics had no place beyond NSG and was disgusted and outraged to discover otherwise. I assumed, when I had my totalitarian puppet briefly join the CCD, that the word "fascist" in their factbook was used in a tongue-in-cheek sense to mean despotism in general rather than in its literal WWII sense (meanings change naturally over time), and the factbook read as an incomplete list of all the different types of dictatorships. Like you, I was naive and thoroughly confused by all of this, so I can totally understand where you and your fellow travelers are coming from. I'm sorry this is happening to you and I stand with you.

Bruh.


Their previous region was a terrible place with a terrible founder. It was not an innocent place. Even if it weren't fash, it was obviously at worst fascist sympathiser.

I know this is a puppet. Who is the puppet master?
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism

Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism

User avatar
Cataluna
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataluna » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:40 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Qwabour Harbour wrote:Bruh.


Their previous region was a terrible place with a terrible founder. It was not an innocent place. Even if it weren't fash, it was obviously at worst fascist sympathiser.

I know this is a puppet. Who is the puppet master?

As much as I hate to agree with Melons, he's right.
You'll find his other nation at Honeydewistania
Trans Woman--"Excuse my beauty"
Founder of Philosopher Kingdom
Socialism or Barbarism!

User avatar
LiberNovusAmericae
Minister
 
Posts: 3167
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am

Cataluna wrote:You'll find his other nation at Honeydewistania

Makes sense, as he loves to post under numerous different aliases on the forum, as if they're different people.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supports: Liberty, Capitalism, Libertarianism, Low Taxes, Free Speech, Civic Nationalism, Representative Republics, Secularism, Atheism

Against: Crony Capitalism, Fascism, Antifa, Ethnic Nationalism, alt-right, Communism, Religion, Totalitarianism, Authoritarianism

User avatar
Gagium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Qwabour Harbour wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:I believe you guys when you say you are neither RL fascists nor a fascist-themed region. What NS Antifa did to your previous region crossed a line, and your current region should be delisted by the CDS ASAP. I also read Vippertooth33's post on your RMB praising your revised embassy policy and dissociation from RL fascists. The stigma you have had to endure from the larger NS community due to false accusations of fascism is absolutely deplorable and wholly undeserved, and all of this simply for the "crime" of assuming that the political affiliations of players and regions on NS were entirely IC, naive as it may have been, and for having embassies with regions that you now realize are actually fascist.

When I first joined NS, I didn't know the difference between GP and RP or what they even stood for, and the IC/OOC distinction wasn't as clear to me as it is now. I assumed, like you, that because NS was a game, RL politics had no place beyond NSG and was disgusted and outraged to discover otherwise. I assumed, when I had my totalitarian puppet briefly join the CCD, that the word "fascist" in their factbook was used in a tongue-in-cheek sense to mean despotism in general rather than in its literal WWII sense (meanings change naturally over time), and the factbook read as an incomplete list of all the different types of dictatorships. Like you, I was naive and thoroughly confused by all of this, so I can totally understand where you and your fellow travelers are coming from. I'm sorry this is happening to you and I stand with you.

Bruh.


Their previous region was a terrible place with a terrible founder. It was not an innocent place. Even if it weren't fash, it was obviously at worst fascist sympathiser.

Terrible place with a terrible founder? Do you care to expand on that? Northern Redlands, though they may have had their embassies and some posts, still appeared to be a fine roleplay-based region overall. And what do you mean it was not an "innocent place"? As much as I dislike or hate some of the fascists on this site and their regions (And holocaust denialism..cough), NationStates is still just a game where each nation/player can choose their ideology and found regions for similar ideologies.

Certainly you're not calling Northern Redlands a terrible, non-innocent (?) region on this game for having nations of a particular ideology who have made some edgy and inappropriate jokes?


Either way, of course Redlandia is not fascist. I've been on the region's discord for some time now, and I've yet to encounter a fascist within the region or anyone who's advocated for fascism on the server. The raid we've carried out with the Gentleman's Coalition and Redlandia against Farkasfalka should certainly exemplify that.
E

User avatar
Southwest Bushfort
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Southwest Bushfort » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Qwabour Harbour wrote:
New Bremerton wrote:I believe you guys when you say you are neither RL fascists nor a fascist-themed region. What NS Antifa did to your previous region crossed a line, and your current region should be delisted by the CDS ASAP. I also read Vippertooth33's post on your RMB praising your revised embassy policy and dissociation from RL fascists. The stigma you have had to endure from the larger NS community due to false accusations of fascism is absolutely deplorable and wholly undeserved, and all of this simply for the "crime" of assuming that the political affiliations of players and regions on NS were entirely IC, naive as it may have been, and for having embassies with regions that you now realize are actually fascist.

When I first joined NS, I didn't know the difference between GP and RP or what they even stood for, and the IC/OOC distinction wasn't as clear to me as it is now. I assumed, like you, that because NS was a game, RL politics had no place beyond NSG and was disgusted and outraged to discover otherwise. I assumed, when I had my totalitarian puppet briefly join the CCD, that the word "fascist" in their factbook was used in a tongue-in-cheek sense to mean despotism in general rather than in its literal WWII sense (meanings change naturally over time), and the factbook read as an incomplete list of all the different types of dictatorships. Like you, I was naive and thoroughly confused by all of this, so I can totally understand where you and your fellow travelers are coming from. I'm sorry this is happening to you and I stand with you.

Bruh.


Their previous region was a terrible place with a terrible founder. It was not an innocent place. Even if it weren't fash, it was obviously at worst fascist sympathiser.

TCT is not a terrible founder.

TCT is not a fascist.

TCT just happened to be too provocative for you people.

TCT was unaware that fascist regions were fascist in real life. Like all of us, he thought they were just roleplaying.

TCT also roleplayed communism.

Stop slandering our region, it's getting annoying.

User avatar
Cataluna
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Cataluna » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Southwest Bushfort wrote:snip.

I thought your region was going isolationist. Posting on NSGP doesn't seem very siolationist to me.
Trans Woman--"Excuse my beauty"
Founder of Philosopher Kingdom
Socialism or Barbarism!

User avatar
Gagium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 942
Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Cataluna wrote:
Southwest Bushfort wrote:snip.

I thought your region was going isolationist. Posting on NSGP doesn't seem very siolationist to me.

Are you saying that having a regional government that prefers to not to participate in the arguably messy NSGP community means that nobody in that region has the right to share their opinion on a thread about their region?
E

User avatar
Novum Vallis
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Novum Vallis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Cataluna wrote:
Southwest Bushfort wrote:snip.

I thought your region was going isolationist. Posting on NSGP doesn't seem very siolationist to me.

Yes we chose to go isolationist, yet after Red himself said not to continue this thread any further we still see people trashing on our region.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pays de Loire

Advertisement

Remove ads