NATION

PASSWORD

I picked the wrong choice for my issue!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

I picked the wrong choice for my issue!

Postby Granluras » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 am

On my mot recent issue I accidentally pressed the wrong choice, ending my state policy of state surveillance and throwing me off balance. I hope there’s a way to reverse this, and if there is please tell me!!!
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Annihitor the Incred
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Annihitor the Incred » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 am

Nothing to be done. Uncertainty makes the game fun. Wait for more issues, or create a new nation. Best to simply wait, as it's a temporary setback. Luck good! :unsure:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil, no reason to hide it.

"We live in a world of pig-faced chariot archers."

Resident metaversal conqueror and Keter-class memetic hazard.

Cerussite wrote:Reasons why the human race should be extinct, for creating this abomination of a nation.

Federated Syria wrote:"They're almost definitely what Mohammad had in mind when he described Shaytan."

United Celtic Peoples wrote:This is why we can't have nice things.

Anna Kendrick wrote:This is more than just malice.

Coutuza wrote:Terrifying memes.

Nazi Madagascar Republic wrote:eldritch edgelord

Cantelo wrote:Annihitor what the hell is that thing on your flag

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 am

Granluras wrote:On my mot recent issue I accidentally pressed the wrong choice, ending my state policy of state surveillance and throwing me off balance. I hope there’s a way to reverse this, and if there is please tell me!!!

Sorry man, either there's an issue that can reverse that, or you have to work your way back up. Such is life in NS.

I'm curious, which issue was that, and what option did you choose?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:03 am

Valentine Z wrote:Sorry man, either there's an issue that can reverse that, or you have to work your way back up. Such is life in NS.

It was about census taking and i chose the choice which banned census taking. Now I’m more liberal.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 am

Granluras wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:Sorry man, either there's an issue that can reverse that, or you have to work your way back up. Such is life in NS.

It was about census taking and i chose the choice which banned census taking. Now I’m more liberal.

Ahh... to my knowledge, there is no reversing issue. However, it is pretty easy to become less liberal, like choosing constant surveillance. All the best with climbing back up to the ranks!
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

NotAtlantis
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NotAtlantis » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:44 am

Just like in real life you can't take back the choices you make. However, there is a possibility that there is a future issue that undoes the current issue you have. If there isn't then you will need to pay attention to the choices you make in the future so you can slowly retract from the choice you've made. I'd advise turning on the setting that asks you to confirm your decision before you make it.

Annihitor the Incred
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Annihitor the Incred » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:48 am

NotAtlantis wrote:Just like in real life you can't take back the choices you make. However, there is a possibility that there is a future issue that undoes the current issue you have. If there isn't then you will need to pay attention to the choices you make in the future so you can slowly retract from the choice you've made. I'd advise turning on the setting that asks you to confirm your decision before you make it.

I am politically connected. I can make Atlantis whole again.

You are right, there is no taking back. But observe other nations and learn from them. Your nation might just become like mine. :)

Cerussite wrote:Reasons why the human race should be extinct, for creating this abomination of a nation.

Federated Syria wrote:"They're almost definitely what Mohammad had in mind when he described Shaytan."

Vulturret
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:04 am

You can also go in your settings and require confirmation (two clicks) for passing legislation.
Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium
Statsminister of Balder

Patriarch of House Griffin, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer
Member of the Storting of Balder
Styled Knight of Thor in Balder
Member of the Citizens' Assembly Advisory Board of Europeia
Minister of Culture of Europeia
Minister of Communications of Balder
Citizens' Assembly Chair of Europeia
Speaker of the Rejected Realms
Imperator of the Dark Vanquishers
Caliph of the Arabian Empire

NotAtlantis
Attaché

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NotAtlantis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 am

Annihitor the Incred wrote:
NotAtlantis wrote:Just like in real life you can't take back the choices you make. However, there is a possibility that there is a future issue that undoes the current issue you have. If there isn't then you will need to pay attention to the choices you make in the future so you can slowly retract from the choice you've made. I'd advise turning on the setting that asks you to confirm your decision before you make it.

I am politically connected. I can make Atlantis whole again.

I appreciate the offer, but we are NOTATLANTIS. We are completely separate entirely. Just ignore the underwater utopia and what not...

Annihitor the Incred
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Annihitor the Incred » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:51 am

NotAtlantis wrote:
Annihitor the Incred wrote:I am politically connected. I can make Atlantis whole again.

I appreciate the offer, but we are NOTATLANTIS. We are completely separate entirely. Just ignore the underwater utopia and what not...

;)

I wonder if you've played Deep Sea Tycoon/Atlantis Underwater Tycoon and Moon Tycoon? The references in your FB made me think of those.
Last edited by Annihitor the Incred on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay