NATION

PASSWORD

University of Bardust International Academic Placement

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bardust
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

University of Bardust International Academic Placement

Postby Bardust » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:35 pm

(Image)
His Majesty's Most Noble Privy Council & Honourable Government
Office of the Minister of Education

In our most enlightened age, the venture of knowing and understanding the world around us to the highest degree is no longer a novel goal but one of great esteem. It is through this goal for truth and understanding the Ministry of Education, in partnership with the University of Bardust, are pleased to present the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program(UBIAPP). This program is fully funded by the HM Honourable Government and seeks to provide universal academic communitity with the means and resources to achieve their dream here in the Kingdom of Bardust.

Sincerely,
The Rt. Hon. Viscountess Kathy North of Pegwell, Minister of Education

(Image)
University of Bardust
Office of the Chancellor

As the university looks to the future, a future of innovation and discovery we gladly open our doors to the international community to share in the quest for knowledge. It is with the assistance provided by the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program(UBIAPP) that the University of Bardust may facilitate in such a grand affair.

The program will be oriented to graduate students who are seeking an intensive theoretical and practical teaching method in the fields of economics and social sciences. Study will be separated into two segments, traditional in-class lecture, tutorials and seminars and then field work consisting of interns, volunteering and paid services.

The in-class portion will be conducted at the University of Bardust-Harmony Campus by many of the countries very best professor and doctors, including former Rohdes Scholars, ministers of the crown and distinguished awards winners in their field. It is at the University of Bardust where students will re-discover their work rather then just study it. This part of the program is 18 months long and divided into 3 semesters. Although each faculty has it's own criteria of study, it is university policy that the minimum cumulative grade in order to move on to the work-study segment is an average of 78%.

The second segment of UBIAPP is the work portion. Once the in-class requirements have been meet, student are to begin the work-study where they will be matched with various employers where they may apply their new knowledge. Through the 1 year duration of the work-study students will be evaluated by their employers whose recommendations will be considered in the students finally grading.

We are all, and will ways be students of the universe, let the University of Bardust facilitate that talent so it may be used to better our fellow man.

Signed,
Dr. Colin Mar, MRB, BCF Chancellor of the University of Bardust

University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program

General Information:
MOTTO: Learn & Live
ESTABLISHED: 1846
TYPE: Autonomous(Anglican roots)
ENDOWMENT: $2,000,000,000.00
PATRON: His Royal Highness Prince Louis Albert David
CHANCELLOR: Dr. Colin Mar, MRB, BCF, PhD

Staff:
President & Executive Officer: The Hon. Dr. William Roland, PhD
Head of Curriculum: Dr. Cathrine Grey, Phd
Head of Research: Dr. Allen McMahon, PhD
Employment Secretary: Debra Linton

Entrance Requirements:
-Bachelor Degree
-Minimum average of 83%
-4 letters of recommendation
-150 hours of community service

Programs of Study:
Economics
*General Economic
*Economics & Geography
*Economics & Mathematics
*Economics of the Developing World
*Marketing
*History Economics
*Business Administration
Social Sciences
*Politics
*International Relations
*International Development
* Environmental Studies
*Modern Language
*Theological Studies
*Law
*Criminal Justice & Public Policy
*Western History
*English

Facilities:

UBIAPP Headquarters

Newton Hall

Sir Robert Oliver Library

Applications:

Name:
Nation:
Undergraduate Degree:
Graduate Institution:
Graduate Degree:
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation:
Desired Field of Study:
Bio:
Picture:

Name:
Nation:
Graduate Institution:
Degrees, honours etc:
Previous employment:
Written works:
Desired position:
Bio:
Picture:

Vacant Positions

Associate Professor-History(no tenure)
Faculty: University of Bardust International Academic Placement
Department: History
Campus: Harmony
Min. Requirement: MA or PhD in a related field, at least 7 years of practical class time logged
Opening date: Oct 11, 2010
Pay: $97,000 BP

Associate Professor-Law(with tenure)
Faculty: University of Bardust international Placement
Department: Social Sciences
Campus:Harmony
Min. Requirement: LLB, at least 7 years of practical class time logged
Opening date: Nov 24, 2010
Pay: $100,000 BP

Associate Professor-English
Faculty: University of Bardust International Placement
Department: English
Min. Requirements: PhD in literature , 10 years of practical class time logged
Opening:Nov 24, 2010

Associate Professor-Modern Language
Department: English
Min. Requirements: PhD in literature , 10 years of practical class time logged
Opening:Nov 24, 2010

Senior Associate Professor-Economics
Department: Economic
Min. Requirments: PhD in related field, at least 16 years of class time logged, at least 15 years of private firm employment
Pay: $112,000 BP

Associate Professor-Theological Studies
Department: Social Sciences
Min. Requirements: Seminary recognition, 10 years of practical time logged
Opening:Jan 20, 2011
Pay: $88,000 BP

International Student Coordinator
Department: Student Services
Min. Requirements: BA or MA in public administration, 5 years work experience
Starting date: Nov 1, 2010
Pay: $75,000 BP
Last edited by Bardust on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Haalstad
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haalstad » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: Princess Catherine
Nation: Haalstad
Undergraduate Institution: University of Baaerink
Undergraduate Degree: Law
Graduate Institution: Royal University of Salisbury
Graduate Degree: Law
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Law
Desired Field of Study: Law
Bio: She is the oldest daughter of HM King Albert III. She is passionate towards law and is very determined to achieve success. She used to be engaged to Captain Lord Arthur Waverley, but he died in battle, and she has yet to find a new husband. She hopes she can find one in Bardust. She is very smart, with an iQ close to her older brothers Crown Prince Albert-Viktor and Prince Wilhelm.
Picture:

Spartinth
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartinth » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Name: Dr. Louis Clark
Nation: Spartinth
Undergraduate Institution: Drury High school Undergraduate Program
Graduate Institution: The University of Ithens, Blackington State College and H.R.H.'s Royal Academy for advanced education
Degrees, honours etc: PhD in Archeology, PhD in Global History, MA in National history and BA in Religious History
Previous employment: The University of Ithens and H.R.H.'s Royal Academy for advanced education
Written works: "The Theory of Life" and "Why are we here?"
Desired position: Associate Professor-History
Bio: Louis was born in 1932 to Dr. Charles Louis, an archeologist, and his wife Lisa. He traveled around the world with his parents, attending various local schools until high school when stayed at Drury High School. Then he went to their Undergraduate program. After the program ended he went to The University of Ithens, where he stayed until he questioned(and proved wrong) his professors. He was sent to Blackington State College but only stayed there for a few months because his professors thought he was too smart. He went to His Royal Highness's Royal Academy for Advanced Education. He finished his education there. He was hired by The University of Ithens to replace his old professor as Head of the History Department. He grew bored in a non-teaching role and left Ithens. He was then hired by H.R.H.'s Royal Academy for Advanced Education as Professor of Global History. He was released of this position 3 months ago because he got into an argument with the Head Master.
Picture: Image
National Information
- King Charles Bone I
- Crown Prince Charles Bone II
Imperial High Commissioner of the Imperial Commonwealth
Member of the Humanitarian Relief Organization
newmassachusetts is our colony

Saxony Silvia
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saxony Silvia » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Name: Lady Carina Koertig, The Baroness von Cologne
Nation: The Eternally Jingoistic Empire of Saxony-Silvia
Undergraduate Institution: The University of Saint Francesca
Undergraduate Degree: Courtly Behaviour, Theology
Graduate Institution: The University of Cadmus
Graduate Degree: Literature, Government, Philosophy
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Government
Desired Field of Study: Government
Bio: Carina is not the typical "novelleau noble" (a term used to describe the nobility who rose to prominence during the Civil War). On the contrary, her family is amongst the oldest in the Empire, having existed since the inception of the Silvian Kingdom. However, fortune has shown little favour to the family as of late. Carina's protector and uncle, Grand Duke Heinrich von Cologne, led the rebellious nobles during the revolution in an attempt to overthrow the much younger Alric von Kaiser. However, these efforts collapsed, and he was forced to commit suicide, leaving Carina defenseless. Despite this, she was granted a title and retain some honour. As a child, she met various other young nobles and was well-acquainted with the Catholic faith. Carina is principally a quiet, deep girl. Thus far, she has little actual governing experience.
Picture:

Name: Sir Adrian Faust, The Earl von Magdeburg
Nation: The Eternally Jingoistic Empire of Saxony-Silvia
Undergraduate Institution: The MIlitary Academy of Berlin
Undergraduate Degree: Military Strategy
Graduate Institution: The University of Frankfurt
Graduate Degree: Literature, Government, Philosophy
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Military Strategy
Desired Field of Study: Military Strategy, Literature
Bio: Adrian gained prominence during the Civil War as a disciplined and civilised commander. Throughout the war, he remained loyal to the king, despite his ties to Republican and Feudalist associates. His primary motivation was to recapture his Earldom centred on the city of Magdeburg, and he refused to be addressed as a noble until this goal was attained. Adrian's parents had died much earlier and the family's wealth had evapourated, thus he could not afford adequate schooling and entred military school. Following the war, he attended Frankfurt and acquired a taste for literature, philosophy, and government. He remains primarily skilled in military studies due to his long period devoid of supplementary education.
Picture:

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:43 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

HRH Princess Cathrine,

After careful consideration, it pleases me to inform you that you have need accepted into the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program. As requested, you are currently a Doctorate of Law candidate for the 2010-2012 academic session.Through out your study period you have been assigned The. Hon. Dr. Evelyn Dunn as academic consul. I do hope you enjoy the stay in Bardust and not only learn about the world you live in but learn more about your inner-self, through that all thing may become enlightened.

General Information

Candidacy:Doctorate of Law
Academic Session: Nov 30, 2010-April 30, 2012
Academic Advisory: Dr. Peter Marlow, Dr. Marta Evans
Employment Placement: The Imperial Commonwealth Court of Justice-Legal Researcher

Signed,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

His Majesty's Royal Harmony Court of the Kingdom of Bardust
Office of the Lord Chamberlain

HRH Princess Cathrine,

It has come to his majesty's attention that you have been accepted into the UBIAPP. On his majesty's personal request, I would like to extend an invitation for you to attend court during your time in Bardust.

Truly,
Sir Richard Simon, Lord Chamberlain
Last edited by Bardust on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haalstad
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haalstad » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Code: Select all
To: His Majesty's Royal Harmony Court of the Kingdom of Bardust Office of the Lord Chamberlain

I am very pleased that my daughter was accepted into your academic program. I would like to extend my thanks to HM. In addition, I welcome the idea of Catherine spending time in court.

HM The KING

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

Lady Carina Koertig, The Baroness von Cologne

After careful consideration, it pleases me to inform you that you have need accepted into the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program. As requested, you are currently a Doctorate of Politics candidate for the 2010-2012 academic session.Through out your study period you have been assigned Dr. Timothy Jones as academic consul. I do hope you enjoy the stay in Bardust and not only learn about the world you live in but learn more about your inner-self, through that all things may become enlightened.

General Information

Candidacy: Doctorate of Political Science
Academic Session: Nov 30, 2010-April 30,2012
Academic Advisory: Dr. James Smith, Dr. Jerry Sharpe
Employment Placement: Office of the Minister of Labour & Transportation-Junior Political Consul

Signed,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 pm

University of Bardust
Office of the President & Executive Officer

Dr. Louis Clark,

Is is with great pleasure that the University of Bardust offer you the professor history position. During your time in Bardust, I do hope that you may explore the culture of this great island and advance your knowledge of the world we all call home.

Information

Position: Associate Professor-History
Faculty: Social Science
Office: Room # 256
Class List:
-Post WWII European History
-The Classical Age
-The Early Islamic World
-Pre-Colonial Africa

Signed,
The Hon. Dr. William Roland
Last edited by Bardust on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:37 pm

bump

Saxony Silvia
Diplomat

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saxony Silvia » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:45 pm

To: Dr. Cathrine Grey
Subject: Gratitude

My dear Ms. Grey,

I must confess my pleasureable astonishment and merry revelation at my acceptance into your esteemed and rather reputed academic establishment. I feel sincerely that such a monumentous opportunity shall certainly benefit me in a quantity of ways. I am rather eagre to engage in my studies and converse with my advisors concerning my academic aspirations. Thus, I shall attend to these matters at once in earnest, and fly to Bardust. In addition to the matter of my education, I revel in the opportunity to experience the rich Bardustian culture, which I have heard is rather unique. In conclusion, I look forward to experienceing your exquisite university and the nation as a whole.

Lady Carina Koertig

After transmitting this letter to the university, Carina walked tentatively to her arranged transport. A richly elabourate jet, which had been provided by Sir Demetrius Freud for this afore mentioned purpose. She curtsied to her companions once, greeted the pilot with similar courtesy, and finally seated herself near the back of the massive aeroplane. Carina decided to utilised a small novel for entertainment, and was soon enthralled. The jet soared with haste to Bardust, which with its massive fuel supply it hoped to reach within a matter of hours. The pilot only spoke to announce their prescense to Bardustian authorities before their landing. Then, he proceded to the rear of his charge, in order to wake Carina.

"Milady, we 'ave 'riv'd in Bardust," the pilot informed her, "Are ye' prepar'd?"

"Verily, I am rather eagre," Carina informed him with a soft yawn, "Our journey proceded quickly..."

"Aye," the pilot replied, "Twas undre-tak'n with much 'aste. Shall I transport yer baggage?"

"I do believe I might manage such a feat," Carina announced confidently, "Despite my stature, I am rather capable of-"

A single bag slipped from her loose grasp and crashed to the floor, drawing a knowing smile from the pilot. Carina, like her cousin- the former Grand Duke of Cologne- was rather anemic at times. Despite her fragile tendencies, she was similarly intelligent and severely confident. Strength did not serve scholars well and often induced the reckless to trivial engagements based upon brawn. Carina sighed all the same as the pilot lifted the bags.

"My apologies," Carina stated feebly, though in earnest, "My sickly state seems to engross me at times..."

"Tis lright, m'lady," the pilot responded, "Yer more worzy zan most o' ze nobility, an' rather affable s'well."

"All the same..." she asserted.

The pair of them finally emerged from the obscurity of the jet, and stepped onto Bardustian soil for the first time. Carina glanced around tentatively unsure of what to do or how to speak. The aeroport appeared rather well organised and more stately than most in Saxony Silvia. This reassured her slightly, but did not do much to ease her weariness.
Last edited by Saxony Silvia on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 pm

bump

Rumbria
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumbria » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 am

Student Application:

Name: Victor Valdashima
Nation: Rumbria
Age - 25
Undergraduate Institution: University of Tradstokk
Undergraduate Degree: BSci. Psychology
Graduate Institution: University of Tradstokk
Graduate Degree: MSci. and Ph.D in Psychology
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Psychology and Sociology
Desired Field of Study: Law
Bio:
A typically Northern-Rumbrian, Victor is blonde, blue eyed and extremely pale. Rather tall and with a slightly athletic frame, he could vaguely be considered handsome.
Most often, he wears, a testament to his eccentricity, a black dinner jacket complete with dress shirt and blue bow tie, and blue tartan trousers. He sometimes varies the colours, though rarely the general outline of the outfit. It is particularly rare to see him wearing any 'normal' clothing

Again, typically Rumbrian, he is cynical, occasionally loud, outgoing and talkative and most certainly rude by the standards of most other nations, though he would be regarded as a paragon of civility in Rumbria. He often his his head in the clouds, thinking of his work and theories at very inopportune moments. He is easily bored by that which he does not find challenging, aggravated by that which he does, and happy when faced with a challenge that he can easily accomplish.
He is very evidently eccentric, even by Rumbrian standards, which is saying alot

He is highly intelligent, though very adverse to the notion of physical confrontation. He has recently completed a doctorate in psychology at Tradstokk university, and as such, his Rumbrian education complete, it is time for him to embark on his compulsory military service. Not much fancying two years of being shouted at and being dragged to hell and back, he has decided to apply to various foreign universities, with an intention of dodging his military service and immigrating to whichever nations university accepts him

Religion: Atheist
Ethnicity: Rumbrian (White - think Nordic)
Picture:
Last edited by Rumbria on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
So goddamned leet: Rumbria is ranked 6th in the region and 1,337th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
Incomplete National Factbook

New French States
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New French States » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Name: Marc Brown
Nation: New French States
Undergraduate Institution: Pope John Paul X's Academy for Gifted Catholics and Clergy
Graduate Institution: Pope Adam VI's Academy for Upper Education of Catholics and 5-star General Michael's Air Force Academy for Advanced Education and Discipline.
Degrees, honours etc: PHD in Religious History, PHD in Military History, MA in Colonial History, B.A. in Economics and a B.A. in Ancient History
Previous employment: Pope John Paul X's Academy for Gifted Catholics and Clergy, King George XXVI University and King Moses I Advanced University for Religious Minds
Written works: "The History of Us", "What are we?", "From the Crusades to WWII: A History of France and the New French States", "The War of Independence" and his latest work "The Peasants King; King Albert II"
Desired position: Associate Professor-History(no tenure)
Bio: Marc is the only son of Jean-Francois Brown and only nephew to Pope Nicholas. His mother died in birth so he was raised by his Uncle while his father was an ambassador. He became a priest at age 22 and rose in the ranks until he became the Archbishop of New Versailles at age 30, making him the most likely heir to the Papal Throne. When his father found this out he ordered he give up the position and go to better schooling. Marc did so and has been ether been in school or teaching. He is currently 68.
Picture:Image
and

Name: Asman Hartman
Nation: New French States
Undergraduate Institution: The Muslim Girl's Institute
Undergraduate Degree: B.A. in Classical Literature, B.A. in World Relations
Graduate Institution: The Muslim Girl's Academy
Graduate Degree: B.A. in World History
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: World Relations
Desired Field of Study: International Relations
Bio: Asman had a hard life, being Muslim in a Catholic country. Her parents were killed in a hate crime when Asman was 6. She lived on her own until the local Imam found her. He raised her in the mosque and sent her to school, she is currently 35.

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

Asman Hartman,

After careful consideration, it pleases me to inform you that you have need accepted into the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program. As requested, you are currently a Doctorate of International Relations candidate for the 2010-2012 academic session.Through out your study period you have been assigned Dr. Chris Johnston as academic consul. I do hope you enjoy the stay in Bardust and not only learn about the world you live in but learn more about your inner-self, through that all things may become enlightened.

General Information

Candidacy: Doctorate of International Relations
Academic Session: Dec 1, 2010-April 30,2012
Academic Advisory: Dr. Cecil Kerry, Dr. Edith Pakerson
Employment Placement: Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Office of North American Affairs

Signed,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

University of Bardust

Dr. Marc Brown,

Is is with great pleasure that the University of Bardust offer you the professor history position. Due to your extensive familiarity with religion the university would like engage in your employment as profess of history and religion. During your time in Bardust, I do hope that you may explore the culture of this great island and advance your knowledge of the world we all call home.

Information

Position: Associate Professor- Theological History
Faculty: Social Science
Office: Room # 256
Class List:
-History of Catholicism
-Timeline of the Protestant Reformation
-Faiths of Asia
-The Life and Times of Jesus Christ

Signed,

Banchao
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banchao » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Name: Dr. Lenard Davidson DMD, DDS, MD and PhD
Nation: Banchao
Undergraduate Institution: Northern Hampton High school Undergraduate program
Graduate Institution: Vegra Dental University, Youlando University; Medical Division and Hardland University for Economics
Degrees, honours etc: Doctorate in Dental Medicine, Doctorate in Dental Surgery, Doctorate in Medical Surgery, Doctorate in Medicine and PhD in Global Economics
Previous employment: Dr. Davidson Dental Office, North Banchao Hospital, Hardland University for Economics Lutheran Economic Firm and Gold Trust Economic Firm
Written works: "A History of Money", "Live, Love and Buy; A Guide to Basic Economics" and "Dr. Lenard; An Autobiography"
Desired position: Senior Associate Professor-Economics
Bio: Dr. Lenard was born on July 8th, 1911. His father was a dentist and his mother a lawyer. They lived in the lap of luxury, until the Great Depression hit. That's when Lenard decided he would become an economist and find ways to prevent another Great Depression. His parents had other plans. They enrolled him in Dental School. Lenard took the coarse and became both a dentist and a oral surgeon. He tried to enroll in Economic College but his parents enrolled him in Medical School. He took this coarse also and become a Doctor. He practiced his two doctorates until his parents died, in 1952. Lenard then attend Economic College and got his PhD.

and

Name: Dr. Emma Elizabeth Waryjasz
Nation: Banchao
Undergraduate Institution: Madame Hall's Girls Academy
Graduate Institution: Madame Hall's Womens Academy, Dr. Harald J. Waryjasz University
Degrees, honours etc: Doctorate in French Language , Doctorate in French Religion, Doctorate in French History and Bachelors in French Music
Previous employment: Madame Hall's Girl's Academy - Headmistress, Madame Hall's Womens Academy - Professor of History
Written works: "A Female's Position in Middle Age France", "Women in the 1920's" and "Women in French War"
Bio: Emma was born on December 8th, 1932. Her mother died of cancer when Emma was 2 weeks old. Her father was killed in car accident when she was 9 months old. She was raised by her grandmother until she was sent away to Madame Hall's Girls Academy when she was 6. She lived at the school until she attened Madame Hall's Womens Academy for her Doctorates in French Language and French Religion. She then attended Dr. Harald J. Waryjasz(Her Father) University to receive her other two degrees. She has served on and off as a teacher since.

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Name:Prince William Shantier
Nation:United Kingdom of North African Union
Undergraduate Institution:NAU University
Undergraduate Degree:Buisness
Graduate Institution:NAU University
Graduate Degree:Masters in Buisness and Administration
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation:Cumulative GPA of 4.00
Desired Field of Study:Law
Bio:Prince William is 19 years old he has skipped a few grades his father His Magesty King Albert Shantier is the Emporeor of the United Kingdom of North African Union II
Picture:Can not send one do to security reasons
Security Council Seat NAA

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Name:Dr. Antoine Smith
Nation:United Kingdom of North African Union II
Undergraduate Institution:Albert Mathews University, Political Sciences Degree,PHD in Physics,Bachelors degree in Economics
Graduate Institution:Albert Mathews University, Doctorate in Law,Doctorate in Political Sciences.
Degrees, honours etc:Doctorate in Law,Phd,Economics degree,Doctorate in Buisness and Political Science
Previous employment:Chancellor of the NAU,Ambassador to various countries including the world council against terroism,Chancellor of Albert Mathew University
Written works:Politics Just a Science?,The Art of Making good Buisness Deals,Law for dummies,Recreated the cirriculum for Albert Mathews Doctorate Pograms,and The Art of Physics.
Desired position:Dean of Law and Political Science Pogram
Bio:Antoine Smith grew up in Resposa the Capital of the NAU
Picture:[img]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://homestation.typepad.com/bush41.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.homestation.typepad.com/hlsinsideandout/page/2/&h=600&w=400&sz=91&tbnid=hnBRJWgwBV27OM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3DPicture%2Bof%2BGeorge%2BH.W.Bush&zoom=1&q=Picture+of+George+H.W.Bush&usg=__DLBYR1s2gPIn9PVakFFoxWfcA2I=&sa=X&ei=eLrtTK7qHcOBlAffkYG7Cw&ved=0CCIQ9QEwBA[/img]
Last edited by North African Union II on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Seat NAA

Spartinth
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartinth » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Name: Duchess Sarah Lynn Bone
Nation: Spartinth
Undergraduate Institution: mostly Drury High School some Royal Tutor
Undergraduate Degree: BA in Marketing
Graduate Institution: Ithens University
Graduate Degree: MA in Marketing
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Marketing
Desired Field of Study: Western History
Bio: The Duchess of Gizel, Sarah Lynn Bone, is the great-niece of Emperor Charles I. Her parents are Aged Prince Wilfred and Aged Princess Titania. When she was born the Bone family were known around the nation, not for being the ruling family but for being the owners of Bone Academy. Instead of attending the Academy Sarah went to Drury High School. When she was a junior her great-uncle became King and she was tutored by the royal tutor.
National Information
- King Charles Bone I
- Crown Prince Charles Bone II
Imperial High Commissioner of the Imperial Commonwealth
Member of the Humanitarian Relief Organization
newmassachusetts is our colony

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:16 pm

University of Bardust

Dr. Emma Elizabeth Waryjasz,

Is is with great pleasure that the University of Bardust offer you the senior associate professor of economics position.Due to your extensive knowledge of the French culture the university would like to extend you employment to a associate professor in history & modern language. During your time in Bardust, I do hope that you may explore the culture of this great island and advance your knowledge of the world we all call home.

Information:
Position:Senior Associate Professor-History & Modern Languages
Faculty:Social Science
Department:History & Linguistics
Office:[b]#245
[b]Class List:

-French and it's Dialects
-The Imperial History of France
-Advanced French Language
-French Culture(1800-present)
-Women of the French Revolution

Signed,

University of Bardust

Dr. Lenard Davidson,

Is is with great pleasure that the University of Bardust offer you the senior associate professor of economics position. During your time in Bardust, I do hope that you may explore the culture of this great island and advance your knowledge of the world we all call home.

Information:
Position:Senior Associate Professor-Economics
Faculty:Economics
Department:General Economics
Office:[b]#182
[b]Class List:

-Macroeconomics
-Theory of Finance
-Economic Statistics
-Economics of Health Care systems

Signed,

Kaninov
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaninov » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Ivan Chernokov
Nation: Kaninov
Undergraduate Institution: University of Rosnov
Undergraduate Degree: Military History/Tactics
Graduate Institution: Military Academy of Kaninov
Graduate Degree: Military Tactics
Cumulative Undergraduate Evaluation: Military Tactics
Desired Field of Study: Military Tactics
Bio: Son of General Vasily Chernokov, Ivan is obsessed with being an as good, if not better General as his father.
Picture -Image
Political Compass: Economic: -5.5 Social: 9.3
Communist State 1992 - 2014
Neo-Bolshevik Soviet Revivalist State 2016 -

Kaninov
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaninov » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Not Done Yet-
ALSO:

Name: General Alexei Kozolov
Nation: Kaninov
Undergraduate Institution: Rosnov State University
Graduate Institution: Trotskygrad University
Degrees, honours etc: Medal of The Kanin SSR
Previous employment: Soviet/later Kanin Army (1989-1999)
Written works: The Proletariat Struggle (1987)
Bio:
Picture
Political Compass: Economic: -5.5 Social: 9.3
Communist State 1992 - 2014
Neo-Bolshevik Soviet Revivalist State 2016 -

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

HRH Prince William Shantier,

After careful consideration, it pleases me to inform you that you have need accepted into the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program. As requested, you are currently a Doctorate of Law candidate for the 2010-2012 academic session.Throughout your study period you have been assigned Dr. Ian Bushton as academic consul. I do hope you enjoy the stay in Bardust and not only learn about the world you live in but learn more about your inner-self, through that all things may become enlightened.

General Information

Candidacy: Doctorate of Law
Academic Session: Dec 12, 2010-May 12,2012
Academic Advisory: Dr. Errol Lowes, Dr. Brian Belle
Employment Placement: Ministry of Justice-Junior Legal Assistant

Signed,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

University of Bardust

Dr. Antoine Smith,

Unfortunately, your application of employment has been denied.

Signed,
Last edited by Bardust on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

The Duchess Sarah Lynn Bone,

After careful consideration, it pleases me to inform you that you have need accepted into the University of Bardust International Academic Placement Program. As requested, you are currently a Doctorate of Marketing candidate for the 2010-2012 academic session.Throughout your study period you have been assigned The Rt. Hon. Lord Errol Gilpin as academic consul. I do hope you enjoy the stay in Bardust and not only learn about the world you live in but learn more about your inner-self, through that all things may become enlightened.

General Information

Candidacy: Doctorate of Marketing
Academic Session: Dec 9, 2010-April 29,2012
Academic Advisory: Dr. Micheal de Moreno, Dr. Paula Timmes
Employment Placement: Bardust Tourism Board-Marketing Agent

Signed,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

Rumbria
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumbria » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Sorry if I'm missing something, but you appear to have overlooked Doctor Valdashima's application
So goddamned leet: Rumbria is ranked 6th in the region and 1,337th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
Incomplete National Factbook

Bardust
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bardust » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:23 pm

University of Bardust
Office of Curriculum

Victor Valdshima,

Unfortunately, your application of acceptance has been denied.

Sincerely,
Dr. Cathrine Grey

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates