NATION

PASSWORD

New Great Corusant Empire executed 500 political prisoners!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

New Great Corusant Empire executed 500 political prisoners!

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 pm

To all nations! Don't ignore us!

Our Great Corusant Emperor George I Waldorff transformed this stupid, incompetent Republic, into a new, powerful and vigorous Empire. Emperor therefore ordered to arrest and kill 500 representatives of the republican government and parliament. And He is proud to announce the victory over democracy!

It's so good, that all nations don't support the Republic. The Emperor is glad for this fact!
He would like persuade to cooperation with Him all the empires of the world!

Soon we will show the magnificient composition of the Imperial Army!

With proud:

Edwin Selwin - The Grand Undersecretary of State
Last edited by Corusant Sphere on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kingdom of Arnor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Arnor » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

We are shocked this awful destruction of human freedom! We condemn Corusant. And besides you are stupid nation ;)

Lady Gaga VII
Political Columnist

Founded: May 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Gaga VII » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Hahah, people, Corusant just wants to draw attention to himself :p

Kingdom of Arnor
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Arnor » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

This is exactly what I meant to say ;)

Aurora World
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 pm

The democratic Spacer World of Aurora condemns Corusant Empire. If you still want to draw attention to yourself, in such a way, you are pathetic. People won't buy this story.
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

I am a girl. Deal with it.

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs.

To: the current government of Corusant

While the esteemed and great Holy Empire of Tybra has received your news about the execution of certain individuals, the Holy Empire shall not act or care about it. It is against state policy to intervene with the internal affairs of other nations and therefore the Holy Empire could care less about who the nation of Corusant executes within their own sovereign boundaries.

However would the nation of Corusant invade or be invaded based on the intervening with the internal affairs of a state then one would indeed risk Tybran intervention. The Holy Empire believes it ought to notify the nation of Corusant Sphere about this before the nation of Corusant Sphere goes rampant on lesser nations.

The Holy Empire will however respect your decisions in the internal matters of the state whether it is executing a political prisoner, abolishing slavery or resolving a civil war. And a nation that would declare war on the nation of Corusant based on such internal matters would also risk Tybran intervention.
Restating the opinion of the Holy Empire of Tybra, while the Holy Empire tolerates such a decision the Holy Empire neither agrees nor disagrees with such an act.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Haven XXX
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Haven XXX » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:08 pm

We will support Corusant Empire! :twisted:

Anacreon Prefecture
Political Columnist

Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Anacreon Prefecture » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Don't be too aggressive Corusant, because you will get a kick in the ass ;)

Lady Gaga VII
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Gaga VII » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I completely agree with Anacreon :lol2: Writing a such stupidities is a waste of time for this idiot..

Daphnea (Ancient)
Civilian

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Daphnea (Ancient) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Begone Corusant from NationStates!

Rhea World
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhea World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Spacer World of Rhea condemns this tyrannical nation of Corusant! We will help to restore Republic in this nation.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

The Official Statement:

Aurora and other 46 Spacer Worlds will declare war against tyrannical Corusant Empire and restore Republic in this country!

Aurora World - The Prime Minister of Spacer Worlds
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Rhea World
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhea World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Prepare for war Corusant Empire! Show your great army :p
Last edited by Rhea World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Rhea World wrote:Prepare for war Corusant Empire! Show your great army :p

We will crush you in one day.

Rhea World
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhea World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Corusant Sphere wrote:
We will crush you in one day.

We are too powerfull to you ;) Tomorrow we will attack your Empire.
Last edited by Rhea World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

We support your cause as long as you...

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:00 pm

1. Allow us to half your share of political prisoners.

2. Send us a shipment of slaves every week (that is if you don't lose before that first week is over)

3. Get more allies. You have so few people in your nation you will not stand a chance. You are simply outnumbered in sheer power and manpower. Not to mention technologically as well. Lucky for you we are a Post-Future Technological nation.

4. Pay us for our services. The only excuse to not pay is if at the current rate you wont have enough money to run the war.

5. NO betrayal or refusal of the terms IF YOU ACCEPT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

6. If we win (which we will most likely not unless you get at least one huge nation on your side) we will get one last monumental shipment of slaves as rewards for winning.

7. Be prepared for us to drop out of the war if we think you are too weak to fight or win.

8. Failure to co-operate to these conditions will result in my decision to not be your allies and instead join the other side.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Corusant Sphere (Top ally)
Mohawk Clan
The Tavan Race (Top ally)
Weltmachtistan (Top ally)
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
Dilanger (er i think that was his name xD)
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
Menta Lee-Il RANKS 3RD IN THE WORLD FOR MOST CORRUPT!!! HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Freelasio wrote:1. Allow us to half your share of political prisoners.

2. Send us a shipment of slaves every week (that is if you don't lose before that first week is over)

3. Get more allies. You have so few people in your nation you will not stand a chance. You are simply outnumbered in sheer power and manpower. Not to mention technologically as well. Lucky for you we are a Post-Future Technological nation.

4. Pay us for our services. The only excuse to not pay is if at the current rate you wont have enough money to run the war.

5. NO betrayal or refusal of the terms IF YOU ACCEPT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

6. If we win (which we will most likely not unless you get at least one huge nation on your side) we will get one last monumental shipment of slaves as rewards for winning.

7. Be prepared for us to drop out of the war if we think you are too weak to fight or win.

8. Failure to co-operate to these conditions will result in my decision to not be your allies and instead join the other side.

On second thought...your enemies are weak. I have almost 700 million folks in my nation. We are Post-futuristic!
FREELASIO HAS DECIDED TO SUPPORT THE EMPIRE
BEHOLD!! Our nation's main fighter craft! It has space distortion capabilities and can teleport anywhere anytime within a frame of 3 seconds. It uses the power of gravity to travel through space due to the possibility of overheating the teleporter.
This is what ur up against...consider this the song of freelasio's military...we fight in a bad@$$ movie preview slo-mo style...
http://www.youtube.com/user/chairmanofrussia#p/f/15/yfmwZr4quKk
Last edited by Freelasio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Rhea World
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhea World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm

All 47 Spacer Worlds have over 1 billion people.. So 1 billion (with military robots) against 275 million..

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:17 pm

no...we are 233 million (corusant's ally forgot name) + 275 million (corusant) + 688 million (me)

face it...we have even reached into the secrets of the black hole...we as a nation are almost omniscient...we are on the verge of capabilities to change the laws of physics if we wanted to!
although we CANNOT make it so that we win automatically...we would only be able to change 1 law over a period of 1 day at 3 month intervals...and it can only be like things that apply to the whole universe so we would have to be careful...along with changing things like the elements of your weapons so they dont work...but our machine would take so much energy it would have a time limit...thus im not godmoding

perhaps you need a reminder of our technological superiority
another way to represent our fighters....
http://www.youtube.com/user/chairmanofrussia#p/f/13/ns0lpanE4Xg
OOC: oh yeah and once i take graphic design next year ill show ya sum animations :D :D :D
Last edited by Freelasio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I must intervene! Get out of this war Freelasio! Don't you understand that we will destroy Corusant Empire in this war?! Corusant will fall during the day.
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:33 pm

You need 47 nations to get to 1 billion people....but we as 3 nations go over that number!!

You can either try harder to get me out of this war

or you can fight against me and corusant and that other empire who's name i cannot remember...it will become an attempt rather than a guaranteed success...
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Rhea World
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhea World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Freelasio wrote:You need 47 nations to get to 1 billion people....but we as 3 nations go over that number!!

You can either try harder to get me out of this war

or you can fight against me and corusant and that other empire who's name i cannot remember...it will become an attempt rather than a guaranteed success...

We have very advanced military robots. This robots will outnumber people.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:39 pm

345 Auroran "Borealis X3" battle space-cruisers will fly in the direction of Corusant's orbit tomorrow.
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: His royal highness Emperor George I Waldorff
Regarding: Deceleration of Emprie
Encrypted: No

Your royal highness I have the honor of addressing you today as a representative of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and as a servant of both monarchy and more importantly his royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard, I would first like to welcome a fellow monarchy to the world stage and also like to begin diplomatic relations with your royal highness most glorious nation.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

It will not matter...We are so technologically advanced we surpass some of the Most Acheived Alien Empires in technology...So advanced it reaches levels that races living for billions of years, living since the first 5 billion years of the universe's lifespan, have become naturally extinct before they could reach this level!
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents