NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling in Ukraine thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Kaumudeen
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 29, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[R] Trolling in Ukraine thread

Postby Kaumudeen » Fri May 03, 2024 12:18 pm

Glorious Freedonia wrote:Here is a prayer for Ukraine from my heart:

Dear Lord,

You have told us to love peace and to pursue it. There is a peace to be pursued in Ukraine. Ukraine gave its nuclear weapons to Russia in exchange for a pledge that Russia would defend Ukraine if Ukraine was every attacked. Then Russia attacked Ukraine without provocation. The Russians have killed and tortured their way through Ukraine, particularly in the Eastern parts.

Lord of Hosts, please deliver the Russian invaders into the hands of the Ukranian defenders. Please send your blessings to every Ukranian and to everyone who helps the Ukrainians. Please unite all of the world against the evil Russian invader and in support of the Ukrainian defenders. Please bring every Russian war criminal to justice. Please avenge all of the murdered, the tortured, the maimed, the kidnapped, and the falsely imprisoned. Please have all those who were harmed by Russia to be compensated by Russia. Please heal all of the physical and psychological wounds of this war.

Please have peace and justice prevail in Ukraine over violence and evil. Speed the arrival of the day when the Russians and Ukranians release their grasp of their rifles and instead grasp the hands of their former enemies in friendship and peace. Speed the arrival of the day when all men do that and know peace so that men shall not have to study war anymore.

Please use us all as your servants to accomplish your will and may future generations learn lessons of peace and justice from the Ukrainian war so that something good and meaningful can come from the pain and the waste. if there are any other ways that good can come from this evil, please have that happen.

Thank you for all of your many blessings and your miracles that are with us daily and let us say, "Amen."

Amen
Renaissance man, Centrist, Award-winning Journalist
The positions I take on here are generally more exaggerated than the ones I hold in real life.

General Assembly resolution A/RES/38/17 (22/11/1983) stated that it "Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for their independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial domination, apartheid and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle".
China Bad, Russia Bad, USA Bad :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Fri May 03, 2024 12:52 pm

You're going to have to be more specific.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Etwepe
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2024

Postby Etwepe » Fri May 03, 2024 1:02 pm

Im not a mod, but I dont find this as trolling, its a prayer
*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ /⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\ /| • • |\
Koji has two kids now!... and a spider!
This is Koji. Put him (and his family) in your sig so he can travel the NS world!

Ignore the "No Internet" policy
Christian Conservative(deal with it)

New TETster!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri May 03, 2024 1:50 pm

Etwepe wrote:Im not a mod, but I dont find this as trolling, its a prayer

Did you know that commenting in a report thread when you aren't involved in what's being reported is a rules violation?
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Kaumudeen
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 29, 2023

Postby Kaumudeen » Fri May 03, 2024 2:15 pm

Farnhamia wrote:You're going to have to be more specific.

A prayer in similar vein was banned previously: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=542506&hilit=americans&start=8125
Renaissance man, Centrist, Award-winning Journalist
The positions I take on here are generally more exaggerated than the ones I hold in real life.

General Assembly resolution A/RES/38/17 (22/11/1983) stated that it "Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for their independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial domination, apartheid and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle".
China Bad, Russia Bad, USA Bad :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2006
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Fri May 03, 2024 2:21 pm

Kaumudeen wrote:

A prayer in similar vein was banned previously: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=542506&hilit=americans&start=8125

That prayer was not similar. I was unaware of it. That was a nasty prayer. Mine was beautiful. Shabbat is coming in a few hours and I wanted to write a nice prayer for victory, peace, healing, and justice in the Ukraine. You calling my prayer trolling is very offensive!
Last edited by Glorious Freedonia on Fri May 03, 2024 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Fri May 03, 2024 2:31 pm

Dear Mods,

If you think that a prayer for peace, justice, healing, and a victorious defense of an invaded country who was unjustly invaded by a country who was obligated to defend them is trolling, then please just delete me and my other country. I will make it easy on you and tell you it's name. It is named "Krangkor". If praying for peace, justice, and healing on the eve of Shabbat is wrong on NS then I can not in good conscience want to be a part of it anymore.

Very truly yours,
Glorious Freedonia

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Fri May 03, 2024 2:55 pm

Kaumudeen wrote:

I agree with Freedonia, the two are not similar. Not actionable.

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Sat May 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Thank you!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation